/ygo/ Yu-Gi-Oh! General

Yu-Gi-Oh!General #2229 Demonic Fallen Angel is CUTE! CUUUUTE!! edition
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

First for ABC

Second for Blue-eyes

Third for D/D

>/ygo/ meme
someone end this fucking meme please
this general was made because of DN, it's dead but it's forever dng you retards.

5th for Synchrons

What a beautiful deck.

GAHHHHHH

Your digit has been regarded.

are they doing to release monsters for every letter of the alphabet

Xth for maid protagonist

I demand more.

yes and it will have a fusion like worm zero

Witnessed

So name wise Condemned Maiden doesn't count as one of the Fallen right? Remember someone mentioning that

So is this the OCG meta?

watch Allure, Trade-In and Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen shot up in price

So boys, go buy your Valhallas and Hecatrice

>Fallen Angels
>great artwork
>slow Summon
>shit effects that require you to be in endgame
>dies to battle and removal

When's high quality art of new Dark Lord cards?

This is a YGO protagonist.

Don't you know?
All cards with great artwork are shit while those with Mediocre artwork end up being meta.
Krystal Dragon when?

pls.

Even more. I want you to dump every cutya/crossdressing ygo protag pic you have.

So tell me please how ABC are good? I tried them earlier and they seem kind of shitty

I really need to get working.

When will Synchrons start getting support due to nostalgia like HEROs, Dark Magician, and BEWD?

>more tellars
>reverse stats from ptolemayyy
what

>all this post

oh boy, are we going to see another ABC?

DNG calling them shit but once the time comes they demonstrate to be good?

HOLY SHIT THATS CONSTRUCT

C-construct...

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

Hurry up then.

>Construct is now an xyz which merge with Tellars/Noid/Qlis

>rank 4

Yeah I noticed after I posted it
FUCCKKKK

>shaddolls rank 4
HOLY FUCK

OH BOY
ANOTHER DT CARD

HURRY AND TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

DOES THIS MEAN CONSTRUCT WILL COME BACK?

>Marzepan died before he saw Shaddolls get support.

2 LV4 "tellarknight" monsters
1: While this card is face up in the monster zone, all face-up monsters on the field become DARK attribute
2: During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz mat and discard 1 card: Special Summon 1 LIGHT "Tellar Knight" monster from your extra deck using this card on your side of the field as its xyz material. You cannot Xyz Summon for the rest of this turn. You must have 7 or more "Tellarknight" monsters in your graveyard to activate this effect.

I'm going to sleep, have fun.

Tellarknight Vatraemus (Tellarknight is written over “Knight of the Void”)
Rank 4 DARK Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 550
Materials: 2 Level 4 “tellarknight” monsters
(1) All face-up monsters become treated as DARK-Attribute.
(2) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT “tellarknight” monster from your Extra Deck by using this card as Xyz Material (This is treated as an Xyz Summon, and Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.), but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Xyz Summon monsters. This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S FUCKING SHIT

ITS

bad

>tellarknight support

>2 LV4 "tellarknight" monsters
It's dead.
>those effects
Holy fuck Konami.

> 2 Level 4 “tellarknight” monsters
It's already garbage.
>1: While this card is face up in the monster zone, all face-up monsters on the field become DARK attribute
Sounds like some ebin gimmicks
> You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT “tellarknight” monster from your Extra Deck by using this card as Xyz Material (This is treated as an Xyz Summon, and Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.), but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Xyz Summon monsters. This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.
WHY SO DAMN MUCH FOR A TELLARKNIGHT XYZ?

>get your body cucked by stun shitters

>get a shit effect that doesn't even work with her original archetype

WHY KONAMI, YOU BANNED CONSTRUCT AND YOU SPIT ON US FUCK YOU YOU SONS OF A BITCH

IT'S FUCKING SHIT

AND STILL NO TELLARKNIGHT OF THE SPRING TRIANGLE

>it's a /dng/ thinks this game-breaking card is bad episode

NepNep is back, I guess.

You guys realize they now have access to a 2 mat quick effect triverr, right?

>tellars
>running 7 monsters
Not being able to use it as a quick effect detracts a lot from it but
TRIVERR

>Tellars chopped Construct into pieces and hoisted her body into support for them which isn't even good since it takes too much investment.
WHY?
She didn't deserve this.

Read it again retard/ I almost (almost) fell for the "I-it's achtually gud meme" as well since WOAH QUICK EFFECT TRIVERR but then the
>if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.
>7 or more
When tellarknights only have a handful of good maindeck monsters and then
>different names

It's fucking trash m8

Is Narue an ygo protag?

SHADDOLL SUPPORT WHEN
CONSTRUCT UNBANNED WHEN

> This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.
> This effect can be activated during either player’s turn
>, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.

its not restricted on your turn.

ITS GOOD

>gamebreaking

>2 tellarknights

>why the fuck would the first effect even fucking matter

>y-you can access Stellarknight Constellar Diamond in main phase 1 but can't summon anything else for the turn, IT MEANS IT'S GOOD FUCK YOU

t. retarded satellarfag

Only if the have 7 tellars in grave. And seriously, who even runs 7 tellars? People just run altair and deneb then nothing but traps.

see
and learn to read you dumb bitch

no narue is a 3dpd fag

>good maindeck monsters
I mean the Xyz monster also gives you names, but yeah...

>This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.
>7 or more “tellarknight
>with different names

you fucking idiot

>7 with different names.

How is that good?

>Chemical Beasts debut with Methane Hyd as their only Xyz
hahaha the fuck

SINCE FUCKING WHEN DO TELLARS RUN MORE THAN 3 MAIN DECK MONSTER RETARD

IT'S ONLY ACCESS TO A 1-MAT TRIVVER

They're a Gemini deck, not a Xyz deck. ;^)

Read it again, you can only activate it on the opponent's turn if you have 7 or more Tellars in the grave. You can activate it on your turn regardless of Tellars in the grave.

What's the verdict on Darklords and new Abyss Actors?

>its not restricted on your turn.
>This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.
> This effect can be activated during either player’s turn
>, if you have 7 or more “tellarknight” monsters with different names in your Graveyard.

the 7 different tellarknight restriction only applies during your opponents turn.

So they're a trash deck instead of a petdeck?

trash cards until more cards are revealed

Darklords: mite b cool
Abyss Actors: Lol hot garbage

TELLARFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

7 OR MORE WITH DIFFERENT FUCKING NAMES
DIFFERENT FUCKING NAMES LIKE THIS IS SOME LIGHTSWORN SHIT WEW LAWD. SHIT ITS OBJECTIVELY WORSE THAN LIGHTSWORN SHIT SINCE JUDGMENT DRAGON ONLY NEEDED 4 DIFFERENT NAMES

UNUKALHAI
ALTAIR
DENEB
VEGA
TRIVERR
DELTEROS

THAT'S FUCKING IT. THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GET RUN MOST OF THE TIME AND EVEN THEN THEY CAN'T DUMP THINGS INTO THE GRAVE WORTH SHIT. EVERY SINGLE SHADDOLL, INFERNOID AND QLI PLAYER GOT KEKED BY TELLARSHIT FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
RIP Construct, you'll never be printed on another good card ever again

>Abyss Actors
Shit and dead in the water.
>Darklord
No idea of their real potential until we see the Spells and Traps.

Ok it's still not that great a card.

Then why would Tellarknights even run it you retard? They have no problem going into Triverr already

>i spent all this time writing this meme post instead of reading the card.

with that card, 3 tellars gets you 2 xyzs now.
then you just overlay diamond on the other one and lock out any monster effects.

>/dng/ in charge of reading
That's only to activate it on the opponent's turn you fucking spastic.

Throw in a Sirius, then.

>In a Tellarknight deck.
Good
>But
It's shit in everywhere else

What gets me the most is how they made a shitty fucking Satellar monster with Construct.

Leave Construct alone Konami, it's not fucking funny

AND YES I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED, I WASTED 300 DOLLARS IN SHADDOLL SHIT AND SUPPORT AND YOU BAN MY WAIFU AND THEN USE HER REMAINS AS SHITTY TELLAR SUPPORT

>7 OR MORE WITH DIFFERENT FUCKING NAMES
This pisses me off the most.
DOES KONAMI NOT KNOW THEIR PLAYERBASE TO KNOW THAT TELLARS ARE 10% MONSTERS, 90% STUN?
They even shit on Construct with this when she's already dead.
It should have been allowed to activate during either player's turn regardless of conditions since Trivver is the only good xyz they have.
Somebody post that comic of Tellars at a game show answering Deneb Set 4 pass and strapping on helmets.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT YOU DUMB RETARDS. IT'S ONLY SAVING GRACE IS THAT YOU COULD POTENTIALLY QUICK EFFECT INTO TRIVERR BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RELIABLY BECAUSE LMAO SEVEN DIFFERENT NAMES

LMAO SEVEN DIFFERENT NAMES

3 more hrs until set leaks

>2 mats to make a 3 mat is bad
Seriously, how can people not see the card advantage this card provides?

Was ABC a mistake?

SEVEN (7) DIFFERENT NAMES

When Tewart stops circlejerking over Kozmos. So probably in 2 years, minimum.

>summon 3 mats
>go into new one
>summon delt to pop a card, attack with 2 2500+ monsters
OR
>summon triverr and waste time by bouncing everything back anyway
OR
>summon diamond and completely lock out all monster effects.

triverr would be the worst choice to summon, considering this is 2 mat, and you need to overlay a different one for its effect.
if you were going to triverr, you'd just make triverr.

I think the point is you have the option of going -1 to get out a 2-mat Triverr.
And the 7 names is achievable late game, since it counts itself.
I personally don't like the card too much, but it has it's uses.

Maybe they'll release 5 new amazing maindeck monsters.

If she actually was your waifu you wouldn't call her by her tewartized name.

They had the structure deck fairly recently.

>card advantage
>need to discard a card for it.
It's literally the same investment into Trivverr except you're taking a stupid detour.

>bait negation
>make lightning and attack infinity
>all 3 equips die at once because thats how that works
>destroy it with other card

Don't worry guys, i'm sure Tellarknight spring triangle will fix everything

Fuck, fair point. Still, I'm sure there'll be some sort of use for it or interesting synergy. If nothing else the fucking lunatics over in the OCG might figure it out, otherwise we can just toss it in the trash.

I'm really questioning why they insisted on a detach AND a discard now though, if it was just the detach it could have been pretty good, but with that cost it really is super questionable.

>Void kanji on name
>those "feathers"

I sure hope the "Knight of the Void" title just means she's now a knight of Tierra because if BOTH Neph and Tierra got reduced to this, then wow, what the fuck Konami.