pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

1st for stroking Gwyn's boipussy.

xth for post and rate your boys

Cross-Posting

>I could desperately use some help for this fucking Master Ninja-tier difficulty DaS2 DLC.

Lol, wut?

>tfw posting in a loosey bread

CONT from last thread:
I could desperately use some help for this fucking Master Ninja-tier difficulty DaS2 DLC.

Some sort of caster, archer, or other typed of ranged DPS that can shoot these fucking niggers while I'm protecting you with my overpowered shield.

Iron Hallway Entrance bonfire
SL119
1.35m SM
N-E ring: Kremmel, God of Struggle

Nah man it's not the boss, it's getting to it.

I'm really fucking assblasted by these dogpiling niggers with 8 billion HP.

It does kinda, go to the cat in Majula and buy the name-enscribed ring for 5500 souls, then pick the god that matches what I mentioned above

What's the meta for farron invasions?
Is it true you get taken out of queue after an auto summon?
How do you get back in the queue?
Why don't we have events where we all have the same stats and levels and make the game force us to get summoned as a watchdog?

Are you on PC? I might be able to help you for a bit

>invade as aldrich faithful
>2 phantoms
>world is seeded
>both phantoms have tears of denial and BKG
>host kills me with a single soul spear (over 1000 damage) as I pop one of the phantom's tears

How the fuck do I beat Nameless King? The only bosses I've needed more than a few tries till now were Aldrich and Dancer but this is far beyond those for me, even Champion Gundyr only took a few tries. My main issue with the fight is that even though my damage seems fine he 2-shots me, I die, and have to fight through that boring King of Storms fight again every time.

Think about it user, the average level someone would be by the time they hit the Farron area, that's the level you'd want to be at.

Other than that there isn't really much advice I can give you.

If you want to be a very friendly phantom, you could be in that level bracket, then put on your Way of the Blue sign and summon in some dorkmoons after Dried Fingering so you can have a huge Darkmoon+ Observationpup battlefield.

Yes sir I am.

Please tell me you're on PC and please summon me

Alright, I should have somebody in that range, look for Dietrich or Ruth

>How do I kill the God of Co-operation
Try summoning.

Is there a point in weapon infusion in DS3? I never bothered with it before and here it seems just as pointless. It seems to ruin scaling most of the time and drops the base damage quite a bit. Im also not seeing any enemies that would be obviously weak to anything often enough to warrant it?
Is it actually useful?

Tin Banishment catalyst any good?

>Nah man it's not the boss, it's getting to it.
Just run past them. Killing them really isn't work it unless you feel like driving them to extinction which takes forever.

My autism won't let me summon, I haven't summoned for a single boss fight for every Souls game since Demon's Souls and I'm sure as hell not starting now.

Wait, what? Do you mean infusions like blood/poison?

>beat the game once
>summon every time after
Autist you are

Someone please summon me for a boss that isnt NK
I've cast over 400 Dohry's Gnawing into him and I need a change of pace

It's the absolute best for high INT levels, but it halves the amount of casts you have on each spell.

Yeah. Blood, poison, fire and so on. It seems rather pointless.

Been having a ton of fun invading before twin princes for the last two hours.

Besides, I'm pretty sure this section leads to the purple smelter demon, and not that guy.

Alright Co-op user, got my ring equipped and waiting for ya.

What's the average level?
20?

Dark moons do not get summoned when a loyal spirit invades.

you're thinking of tin crystal
tin banishment is great for dark magic on a dex/int build because the dark spells get scaling off of dex in addition to cast speed
it hits for less than other staffs do for normal sorcery though
It's also fun because it has a poke like a spear instead of a whack over the head as its r2

The non-scaling elemental infusions I've heard can be good for specific weapons at very low SL for invasions.

Blood/poison I guess could theoretically be useful on very fast weapons to add some utility on a luck build? I've never seen someone use a blood/poison infusion with any success.

Really? That's very lame.

Even still you could just ember at 25 +2/+3 and just kill watchdogs all day. Otherwise you should just be killing goats while waiting for summons if you need the covenant items

Is 140 too high for the meta?

You're mistaking it for the tin CRYSTALLIZATION catalyst.
It's a decent catalyst for low to mid amounts of intelligence (between 18 and 30 or so) but other few catalysts pass it on higher levels.
It also has a poke as the strong attack, so it can be used as an improvised physical weapon.

Watch Distortion2's all boss fun runs and watch his nameless King strats.

They're not serious, right?
Who in their god damn mind designed this?

I just posted that guy because people say he is the hardest thing in the DLCs for some reason. I thought Jack was harder than him myself.

Anyway, just run past them. That section is just cancerous. If you sprint past everything then it isn't too bad.

You could still PvP 120s and, theoretically, invade NG+ runs. I guess.

Sign is down

Hm, damn shame. I kind of wanted to make a good poison sword for pve as I dont really care about invading other people, dont like to be a nuisance. I guess I'll just leave that stuff for now and consider it after I've cleared the game.

No one. Pretty sure that is a root, right?

>playing chalice dungeons

Oh no.

Why god?

Someone had to have decided to put a giant fucking pit in the middle of a boss room. I'd be all for it if I could knock the fucker down there but it's like there's an invisible wall for him.

give me a minute, turns out the last guy was barely out of your range

>not getting sudoku death animation

Casual.

Alright /dsg/ let's see those newest weaponfus. It's always great to find a new weapon that hits the spot

Doing a min dex/str bolt chucker and I'm fucking loving the LKGS

>golf swinging fire witches

Soooooo fucking satisfying

They are actually pretty fun if you just start running them for fun instead of loot. Gem-Farming kind of ruined them.

That pit can show up outside of boss rooms too. Roots are randomly generated.

He was undeserving of the honor.

>all that suffering just to fight a reskinned boss for a meme mask

fucking tanimura

LKSw is mine in DaS3. That and the AGS. Using them together almost feels like using the LHB again.

Is that a fucking volus? Which game is that? Is that a mod?

I have been playing it mostly like a str build, and all my damage stats are way down in the 30s. I think the current build is like 30 str, 27 fth 27 int. According to the stats menu, the AR on my demon's axe is like 689 or something, but that is of course split damage. I'm starting to experiment more with the spells, but the ones I have in the pic seem to work pretty well. You can definitely do a more pyro focused build with the same weps bc I have VIT at like 32 for fashion.

Also like, said, its pretty fun

Though she's a bit of a one trick pony and I'm looking for a new weaponfu

>Playing DS2
>Blue flame - a sword that can cast spells
>Unlike Cleric Candlestick it doesn't suck absolute dog dick
>Buffing the Blue Flame with crystal magic weapon also buffs the spells it can cast
>Power stance CMG buffed magic infused blue flame spellsword build
>Vs Blue Smelter
>Assume that blue flames = hotter, so it's just a buffed up Smelter
>It's actually magic resist, I do fucking nothing to it at all

DS2 is like watching the fun devs on the team in a constant battle with the retarded devs on the team.

It's a good 900+ damage trick, though.

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, volus are playable with DLC

Can the hornet ring be removed already? Im tired of getting 1400+ damage riposted

Killing watchdogs gives you swordgrass?

I fucking love the 900+ damage trick. Shitters always run right into it.

But I'm running out of shitters.

It's random. Root chalices don't have set content.

Equip it yourself and backstab the parrying faggots.

Lothric Knight GS is the SWORD THAT CLEAVES EVIL. Best paladin weapon in the game.

Co-op user, wanna try again?

Just going to run straight to that nigger's room this time now that I know how to get there.

Hey, I'm the guy helping you out. Try not to get destroyed by the easiest boss in the game this time

But that's not fun, that's the issue.

lucerne doesn't the job much better

Forever and ever. Beam mindgames, high AR, looks cool as fuck.

>easiest boss in the game

liar

all of these DLCS are well known to be pure utter bullshit

blue smelter isn't hard though, just focus on swapping aggro between the two of us and we'll steamroll him

How do I into 3 phantoms? Seems like everytime my friends and I try to play, it only lets us summon two phantoms tops. We have dried fingers.

I've found that it'll only let me summon two passworded phantoms, but that's very unscientific, I'm probably wrong

I just found Eygon dead in that blind bitch's cell. I read the wiki but it doesn't tell why he died? Wtf happened to him? I only talked to him once at the shrine and now he's dead? wtf

Why doesn't UGS stomp stagger people in front of you? It doesn't even provide enough poise like perseverance.

I'm killing myself.

I hate everything.

Thanks Smelter Demon.

You took his only purpose in life away from him, taking care of her, away from him. So he killed himself.

He kills himself if you do nothing bad to Irina, or make her a Firekeeper, because you held up your promise to him. Happens after Twin Princerinos like 99% of NPC endings.

Hey, I'll drop my sign down in a minute, just got invaded by the police

He was a cuck, and you were the bull

I got cucked by tranquil walk of peace.

Thanks fromsoft.

Okay /dsg/, I'm having an issue with ds1.
For some reason if I try to roll while locked on to an enemy, I can only roll in the four cardinal directions. I can roll freely while not locked on, the problem is only present when I am.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

That spell is in DS2?

Just to double check so my ayynus doesn't get split in two by HAHA NOW THERE'S TWO ASSHOLE TIGERS INSTEAD OF JUST ONE on DaS2, I can summon the two NPCs to get me across Reindeer Hellhole and then black crystal them out and the bosses won't have the fuckhuge healthbar, right?

>MFW farming for hollow gems

Anyone want shriving stones? I got a shitton.

That's just how the game works.
Should've played the fucking games in order, genius.

working as intended

>shriving stones
You're farming wrong Corvians.

can anyone answer me what will happen if I beat the game but then finally went and gave seigward his armour in the well? Will I see him next at the fire in the boreal valley? or his corpse in Yorhms room or something??

They happen to be around the ones I want, though.

Doesn't need fixed. It's the way the game is meant to be played. Learn to transition between locked on and not locked on. It will make you a better player in the long run.

the quest wont progress if you dont beat any bosses

All me, baby

This time, user, I didn't let off my block for ANY reason whenever his aggro was on me

Thanks for bearing with my noobiness.

The name got changed to promised walk of peace and it's a hex, but yes.

No, I've already beat all the bosses. every boss in the game. i'm talking to him in front of the fire as we toast right now, but i have no clue where he will go now since i already killed yorhm... :(

S'all good, good luck with 2cat when you get there

Actually, killing Yhorm before you even do his quest is a great way to ensure he won't die and you won't miss out on his armor much later. Yhorm living or dying doesn't influence his quest at all besides some dialogue.

This is really weird. I've played ds1 before (only up to Anor Londo) then I took a break for like a week to play ds 3 with friends. I could have sworn that ds1 allowed free rolling while locked on.

Is it worth getting the blueberry and raspberry swords so I can powerstance them both for no reason other than aesthetic?

you can try using Bloodring - it helps me a lot. it often allows you to dodge right as you see the telegraph instead of timing your dodges. it also makes it easier to roll though his AoE attacks
there's also the chain stagger strat - you can find it in Tolomeo's no-roll video (i haven't seen anyone else do it, unfortunately), but it probably doesn't work for all weapon types

even if he dies you get his armor, if he lives you get his armor

>DaS1 link the fire
>chosen undead sets the whole on fire
>DaS3 link the fire
>ashen one barely burns
does that mean that the world is fucked even if you link the fire?

Yes. The fire was never meant to be linked.