27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery...

>27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Is Christianity the most numale religion of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/4/157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet it took over 1/3rd of the world and BTFO of pagan religions that offered total freedom in exchange for burning some meat on a pyre.

Wonder why that is?

Anyone who uses the term numale shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

Christianity is actually the biggest redpill of all time. It had the guts to directly oppose degeneracy in the times when an entire known world was full of depraved, immoral practices.

Not to mention it has brought civilization and order to all barbaric tribes it encountered.

Christianity literally defines looking at a woman and wanting to fuck her as degenerate. Also, do I need to remind you of Jesus washing a whore's feet? You're worshipping the 2000 year old equivalent of a male feminist.

>Jesus washing a whore's feet

I think you have that mixed up, lad.

Stop treating Christianity from modern fucked up perspectives.

It's sort of absurd that Christians make a big deal out of homosexuality, based on two ambiguous lines; but they do nothing about one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Committing adultery ought to have at least the same reaction from homophobic religionists as being homosexual does.

This whole board is plagued with "modern revisionists"

Muhammad said something similar to this
"the adultery of the eyes is looking at that which is not allowed"

Well that's only logical since Mohammad plagiarized entire parts of the Bible.

If 'degeneracy' builds a mighty civilization like Rome and opposition to degeneracy spawns a bunch of worthless barbarians in the Levant, I'll take degeneracy any day.

If by BTFO you mean "irrelevant sect until finally some rich guys converted and then forced it onto everyone else" then sure.

Or they were prophets of the same religion

Muhammad had no access to the bible in his remote city

>this is what neopaganists believe
Face it, the word of God won.

>Or they were prophets of the same religion
No they weren't, only delusional Muslims think that so they can show at least some legitimacy.
>Muhammad had no access to the bible in his remote city
Yes he had, he had contacts with both Christians and Jews.

>prophets of the same religion
>denies the sonship of Jesus Christ

He said that god is one. "He begets not, nor is He begotten."

Jesus was one of the prophets of god and one of the most beloved men in Islam.

The Quran says he was born of a virgin miraculously but was not divine.

>The Western World.
>Not a barbaric tribe during the medieval ages.
Only when secularization happened did the west finally have an edge.

Jesus' whole sermon on the mount relies on his authority as the son. If he was not the Son of God, he was certainly a false prophet.

>Christianity literally defines looking at a woman and wanting to fuck her as degenerate
Because it is.

The non-degenerate thing to do is wanting to marry her, and THEN fuck her.

Islam says Jesus's teaching distorted and mistranslated in the Bible

They also say Jesus was not crucified but it was someone else who looked like him

That last part sounds a bit sketchy do you have a source?

Did Christ really say this?

quran.com/4/157

>Wonder why that is?

Because it teaches preaching with intent to convert as a core doctrine and considers itself to be religiously exclusive.

Also pagan religions didn't really offer total freedom. We largely don't know what they offered, but we can tell from literature of the time (the Iliad and the Odyssey for instance) that they did have some moral scruples. Christianity and its successor Islam also beat their predecessor Zoroastrianism, for the reasons I listed above.

>redpill
>degeneracy
>christfag

Nah nigga, sitting on the train and fantasizing about fucking and whatever other nasty shit you're into every cute girl you see IS fucking degenerate.

But gay people make me feel icky and make baby Jesus cry!

>being a normal heterosexual male is degenerate
Nice try.
Back you go

>Christcucks saying Roman Empire was 'degenerate' and that this is what made it fall

But the Roman Empire became increasingly Christian later on, mostly abandoning the ""degenerate"" practices in the process. It still fell.

Make up your minds, idiots.

also isn't the kill gays rule in the old testament? If that's still valid, then all christians are going to hell for not being circumcised by a priest

>Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

>25 Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy. 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

>29 What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep

>32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided.

>37 But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing. 38 So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does better.

This.

Nobody seriously believes that the fall of the western empire had anything to do with the roman character, at least not anyone who isn't named Edward Gibbon

>normal
lol

You know your anonymous right

Go back to your boipussy threads, you're not fooling anyone.

but it is, that's why jesus is telling us to aspire to be better. that's why god said we have original sin. do you even genesis?

>You have heard that it was said

I've also heard that it is a recurring topic in the whole text of the bible how children of satan make up most of mankind and they are constantly changing the biblical laws and names, so by all means stick those commandments up your ass.

>It had the guts to directly oppose degeneracy in the times when an entire known world was full of depraved, immoral practices
nice anachronism

Not wanting some ancient greek boipussy

What's that have to do with anything?

>for the reasons I listed above.

Not him but you realize by 'above' he meant the earlier part of his comment. Not a previous comment he had made.

That isn't exactly a list

Internal conflict due to greed, heavy reliance on slave labor, division due to greed and pride, reaching further than you have the means for out of greed, spreading yourself thin etc etc. All this is technically degeneracy.

It was two items.

>Jesus washing a whore's feet
''As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.''

>Committing adultery ought to have at least the same reaction from homophobic religionists as being homosexual does.

I mean it really does. Open relationships and the rampant sex culture are equally panned by the devout.

Also
>homophobic
I hate this term. Even in the worst cases hatred of a certain people, is not fear of them.