EVE online /eog/

Praise the Madman

permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

This is okay, it's not a catgirl.

shes upset because she has nothing to chase without cat girls.

She should chase Svipuls instead.

What T1 industrial would be best to go gank some frig noobs in lowsec?

>The capacitor is empty.

thats cute enough to pass

Rooks probably the least tanky are you retarded?

m8 pls

If you jump on miner and open fire you probably gonna fight miner and FEDs that fly in asteroid belts.

Honestly, everyone who trying to compare ED and EVE or SC and EVE is retarded by default. ED main auditory is solo players, who prefer to play offline without players and feel space sim and Braben delivered this content, multiplayer part is shit, because it lack pretty much any group activities except for retarded clusterfucking with Power Play and Bounty Hunting. At the same time it have marvelous atmosphere of empty space unlike in EVE where you can find fucking 20 alts in pretty much every asteroid belt and awesome space exploration.

EVE is more social oriented game with bias toward corps and group activities or 20 alts autism.

SC is fucking financial scam and pyramid scheme that probably will never be delivered in the end.

link fit

Okay, i understand the fact that EVE is MMO and i have ability to choose on my own what i want to level up and which skills to get, but is there any guidelines that can bring me to desired result in a shortest time and protect from being retarded in developing my character?

For example if i decide to be DPS,Sniper or EWAR what should i choose in skills, what kind of ships i should use in progression from Basic to Best(or most used), which ships too shitty and should be skipped, if i want to transite from one role to other which one is closest.

Want to have some basic joy so that i will be able to truly understand if i really want to play this game or not. Instead shitting myself and dropping by this reason.

>any guidelines that can bring me to desired result in a shortest time and protect from being retarded in developing my character?

Yes, don't train mining. That's all there is to it.

There isn't a clear answer to the rest of your question. It highly depends on what you want to do, where, and with whom. Join a corp and ask them what to train.

>It highly depends on what you want to do
>For example if i decide to be DPS,Sniper or EWAR
Cmon, bro.

Fuck off mate, those general roles don't mean shit. Listen to my fucking advice and ask your corp.

You literally cannot get a proper answer here. No one wants to write a 4-tome post on what's the general good progression at a time when it could change on the next patch.

But the basics, bro. You can do it. I believe in you.

Basics are "don't train mining."

Everything else will contribute to a well-rounded character.

I know what he should train first.
I have all the answers, right here.

cmon guys i already just fapped, dont post cap batteries

Jamyl.

THAT IS NOT JAMAL SERUM
PLS GO

You can't fit them memedules in TQ.

TQ?

You can't fool me nigmatar cuck. Our empress shall be returned from death with a secret clone.

Transqueer

Tranquility. The live server.

>tfw your a qt girl and will never be able to impregnate Jamyl

What did she mean by this?

>Top 10 Alliances for June 2016

Goonswarm Federation $ 1,226,594,543,382.58
Snuffed Out $ 1,187,288,720,127.03
Vendetta Mercenary Group $ 822,222,306,013.54
CODE. $ 737,564,784,252.83
Pandemic Legion $ 700,176,972,406.50
Project.Mayhem. $ 667,246,791,911.89
Northern Coalition. $ 605,079,087,420.82
Test Alliance Please Ignore $ 603,148,842,004.59
Circle-Of-Two $ 583,091,840,525.38
Pandemic Horde $ 509,813,274,397.78

Snuffed Out $ 1,187,288,720,127.03

PERUNGA working his ass off, sad he only got second! Better luck next time PERUNGA!

Whats your thoughts on incursions my dudes?

>ACs without scram
>150mms
>no web
>hail
lmao

Good, safe money, Zzzz

With the advent of WarpToMe fleets, which take in newbies with bad ships, it became kinda cool taht they exist. They used to be shit for elitists before that.

>Goonswarm Federation

Are incursions better than FW offensive plexing; also is it still possible to multibox trial accounts with the run as Xp trick?

send me an invite
[email protected]

Incursions are better isk and more direct because they aren't 100% tied to LP conversions.

FW however is often easier to get into, and doesn't require dropping over 100 million at the min to get into.

>he types gf in local

>mfw it actually was and I left the fight with less than 10% hull

When you fly with people thwy don't look for a "sniper pilot" or a "ewar pilot" they pick a fleet they want to fly and generally you are expected to be able to fly something that fits within the roles of the fleet.

>Interdictors.
>Basilisk/Guardian with Logi V and t2 modules
>Svipuls

These are ships that are really, really useful to be able to fly. If you are a newbro a slightly hard job gameplay wise would be being an interdictor pilot I guess. I've literally never seen an FC be like "nah we don't need more interdictors".

Its not that long of a train either, your damage doesn't matter, your tank support skills really don't matter. You just bubble stuff and then you can die knowing you served the fleet well.

>not gfing local
spotted the falcon alt niggercuck saltyfag

ALLIANCE BULLETIN

Don't talk to scum in local. You have been warned!

> lose fight
> but majorly isk positive because gankers are baddies
> "gf"
> get salt in response

it's true, lots of FCs are shit

what is the god damn point of telling your supplier who bought your stuff off of the market?

What are we paying broker fees for when brokers can't keep the two trading parties anonymous?

>Its not that long of a train either
>propjam V
>not long

>I've literally never seen an FC be like "nah we don't need more interdictors".

Unless you're in lowsec.

Most other stuff I see requires 3 months worth of support skills 3 months of weapon skills, 1 month of tanking skills and 2 months of dedicated ship skills for a hull that people actually want you to fly.

Then you have one hull you can fly for one type of fleet.

I first flew with WTM but was banned because Sandman had a little hissy fit and took it out on me so I migrated to TvP and never looked back. The isk/hr is awesome and comms arent autistic unlike WTM so all is swell Id say

>trading some shit that doesnt move often
>guy constantly one upping me within seconds of changing my order each time
>this goes on no matter what time of day, and it always changes by obscure numbers instead of just one or ten cents
>test this out, tank my price way down to just above the buy price
>lo and behold, outs itself as a bot and lowers his price under mine and one cent above the market buy price
>buy all his shit and resell it, make a ton more money
>report him as a market bot

I'm not saying that WTM is good, but it's good that it exists.

>go on roam
>lose ship, escape in pod
>decide I don't want to go all the way back in my pod
>take pod express thanks to kind player
>he says gf in local as he loots my corpse

I giggled a little.

>nah we don't need more omens

so you don't think those support skills, weapon skills or tanking skills apply to other ships

and you don't think the ship skills apply to at least a couple of other ships

Oh yes fore sure, they play a much needed role within the incursion community by fostering people that are new to the whole thing

>Ganking afk bears in null
>Type gf when I kill one of them

>nd comms arent autistic

>ganking
>null

cool; thanks man

>fighting 50km curses

wwwwww xDdXddXxddd ecks dee deeed deee

>user lets go roam in battleships just you and me

They do. I was just saying interdictors are useful and easy to train into and propulsion jamming V is less than all that other stuff. It seems like a good idea to train that and then go on fleets finding out stuff that you'd actually like to train and fly rather than simply skilling support skills and random ships only to actually join and alliance or corp and find out that while you have good support skills its going to be months before you can fly the ships and fits they actually use to the doctrine standard.

Caldari are the nazis, right?

>tfw you name your Scimitar "Pls no bully" but they bully you anyway

>being nationalistic after liberal faggots try to destroy your culture makes you a nazi

>t. gallente
Anyone who disagrees with the space SJWs is a space Nazi right?

This is why Canada isn't allowed to colonize space.

Tibus Heth the realest nigga in the galaxy, still alive hiding in sleeper space, still uncloneable and balling.

>tibus heth
>choked on so much semen his lungs are coal
lol

>tfw there is no space australia

>hitler
>capitalist

>le minmatar are black xD

>gallente
>atheism

boy I sure love when /pol/ is leaking

>500 sites

minmatar a best, no memes pls pol

Solitude

>tfw sebiestor will never be free
>tfw literally space sweden
>tfw /pol/ boogeyman

goyllente pls

>when people dont get the best hauler because the description says its old and useless and muh minmatar

Is CVA a cuck alliance?

that's not a sigil

m8, everybody flies minmatar because all their ships all built by sebiestor.

no brutor involved.

Why are the big haulers so useless? You literally can't fit a prop because it has no fitting.

Wreathe is faster and aligns faster.

>shitty 'le speed xd' race goes faster

>everyone knows armor tanking is truly all that matters when high-risk hauling
>wait a minute where did all these purifier come from?

>le
>xd

>armor tanked haulers

>he fell for the shield tanking meme

>no brutor involved.

Jita is a dirty place, user. Someone needs to keep all those shiny windows spotless.

>caldari are "nationalistic"
>their entire national identity is about being corporate wage slave cucks

>sit around and do their own thing
>get pvp and don't act like total bitch tits when they lose
>HAHA KEKS LMAO

t. CVA drone

t. generic null drone

I love my Gila!

I haven't lived in nullsec or shoot a rat since SHURK days my autistic friend.

Sure thing TEST pilot.

>there is a tremendous hebrew nose, an entity so massive it begins to warp spacetime
>in alternate dimensions twisted by this supermassive sniffer, time is folded in on itself
>hitler comes back to life in his bunker, only a few days before the eve gate collapses
>fearing a trial for his crimes, he boards one of the last colony ships
>he is held in cryo sleep for thousands of years
>when he thaws, he comes to on New Caldari
>hitler walks through crowds at giant conventions, tossing out a few salutes and asking members of the crowd where he can score some gas
>a small man pulls him aside, and whispers just above the volume of the man at the podium
>"if you want the really nice shit man, you gotta hit up a wormhole. here, you can borrow my scan boat"
>they exchange quick handshakes before sliding back into the crowd
>hitler books it to the docks and boards the buzzard left by his fellow nationalist
>he undocks and begins to launch probes
>data site, relic site, data site, relic site
>he scans for hours before finally seeing a wormhole
>logic is overridden, and he thinks only about the gas
>"your emergency canisters are empty! what if you run into another group of L4 mission messiahs? you need to find more gas!", the pair of little aryan shoulder devils screamed into his ears
>hitler took a deep breath, and moved his buzzard through the wormhole
>as he regained control of his ship, hitler glanced out the cockpit window before starting to scream
>the sound of opening cash registers and hand rubbing was quickly coming to a crescendo
>hitler's buzzard was already being spaghettified by the immense gravitational pull of korwil's money detector
>his ship crashed against a kilometer-wide nose hair, leaving him cold and alone in an escape pod being sucked inside quickly with the blue loot and salvage
>korwil noticed the tiny explosion and ceased sniffing for the moment
>he looked down at hitler's capsule and opened convo
>"give me 250m and i'll give u the bm to highsec"

gee la

>mfw not reading shitposts