/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Kosplay EDITION

Last: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCQBWBvMBvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stake Driver

I'd put out an actual reward if someone would make some gameplay videos in that outfit while blasting the Hot Fuzz soundtrack and matching quotes from the movie to certain actions.

>Will there ever be a game as good as Bloodborne?

Nothing else seems to scratch that itch.

Is garbage, we know

>This outfit wasn't in the game

Is this how the Cainhurst Crow was supposed to look like?

Bloodborne and DaS3 showed that the Souls formula is great but DaS is tired. Wait for Miyazakis next gift to mankind.

inb4 it's an Armored Core Reboot

>future swordfighting game with guns
>everyone is wearing powered armor / at least a STALKER-like exosuit
>quickstepping is explained with directional thrusters mounted on the armor/frame and stamina is actually momentary fuel / energy reserves for the frame boostan ur attacks and movements (since your human body is so WEAK compared to modern armor and weapons you'd only do scratch damage with your muscles alone)
>superjump / jetpack action actually valid in gameplay and levels get hugely vertical
>Anor Londo archers make their return as railgun snipers, except if ur gud enough you can recover from being sniped off of the buttress by jetpacking back up onto it

I would be okay with that.

>Vanquish and Bloodborne have a love child

I. AM. READY.

I've never seen that game before... It looks kinda shitty.

Why is there a floating statue in Old Yharnam?

Is nightmare valley considered "tough"?
Should I do after forbidden woods? Neither seems that tough to me, I'm level 56, so not sure I'm over levelled at this point

56 is just right

>people still falling for the miyazaki meme
>people still haven't noticed that Studio Japan is the actual A Team

Demon's Souls and Bloodborned were considerably better and more creative than any of the souls games and Studio Japan is the outlier element here that is common to both of them. When will you faggots realize that miyazaki is shit without them? Also, people overcredit the director and it's really not how things work at all.

>no flail in the game either

On one hand they were in DeS and lots of great games, on the other they were also in Knack

Studio Japan definetly helps, but I honestly think it's because Sony is a better publisher than Bamco, they definetly treated Bloodborne with more respect than Dark "how many chicken wings can you eat" Souls 3.

And a director is very important, they might not physically do everything, but it's thier vision and they are the ones telling people what to do and either ok'ing stuff (new idea's from other people included) or deciding that something isn't right.

I'm 99% certain that Myazaki's involvement in DaS3 was significantly less than DeS, DaS1 and BB simplify by virtue of it being damn near impossible to be doing both at the same time. My theory is Bandai Namco just made sure they mentioned him directing at every oppurtinity because of feedback from DaS2.

Myazaki personally drew the level design maps for every area in Bloodborne (I guess he did Byrgonwerth at 4:50pm on a Friday), so his presance is pretty important.

I'm pretty sure Studio Japan doesn't have much creative imput, they are basically just Sony's internal developers that help make-up manpower for exclusives. You have no idea if people on Knack were the same as BB, because there's loads of them. They also make sure all the stuff like Ps2 classics and even Ps1 games running on Vita work properly.

"Aah" or "Ahh"?

>best player on bbg

wew

>rakuyo
ugh...

Get on my level bitch.

In my experience, parrying only ever works if I'm the one getting parried. It's almost funny, if it wasn't so infuriating.

>using the untransformed version of the saif

Your first mistake

>Currently at level 98 with the Parasite
>made some dumb leveling decisions so my stats are basically Vit 44, End 26 and Arc 52
>Kind of want to rock the moonlight sword as well
Shall I become a 105 shitter /bbg/ or should I just leave it?

> feeling an urge to be edgy
> want to make a Bloodtinge character named "Crowsteele" and twink with an absurdly powerful Chikage in low level areas
> The mind numbing pain of Chalice Dungeons at that level and endless grind for gems is putting me off.

I've gotten up to FRC roots with 10 Vit before with a bit of help from people from here, but that was an Arc character who cheesed everything with Executioner Gloves. I'm not sure I could do it, unless Bow-Blade and guns are equally as cheesy.

But I don't think I have the patience to get proper gems. Even though I would love a triple 31.5%'d +10 Bloodletter to invade Cathederal Ward with.

awooooooooooooooo

>26 END

litteraly why

bma and bowblade can trivialise a lot of bosses. Just make sure you don't get hit going off those stats. You'd be able to get help here but not everyone is thrilled by the idea of helping a twink.

Not paying attention to the leveling screen, same thing happened with my BLT character and I leveled Arc twice
VIT was going to be much higher and Arc was going to stay at 50 but the 51 seemed to scale well with the parasite and 52 was because I thought the numbers might be lying to me.

Time to delete your chars lad.

Naaah its doing fine.
I don't really give much of a shit about pvp other than being the opportune level for match making.

I have a fuckton of gemstones that don't seem to have much use for now, should I just sell them or do they come in handy later somehow?

Also, is there ever any point in not using the "madman knowledges" straight away? Since you don't seem to lose them in the same way as in dark souls with the soft humanity, so what's the point in storing them up?

What's the point of chalice dungeons?

they are there so you don't have to wait another year for rehashed content
also gems

Sell them. Some details in the game change if your Insight is above a certain level.

To git gud against FRC bosses.

Looks p good, why no other responses i wonder

Would you fug a mediocre looking cosplayer bbg?

>Mfw I just platinumed Bloodborne

How long until I receive the dank theme which proves that I am the real deal and not just some casual?

Daily reminder to watch the modern masterpiece Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris for insight

i would fug anything

you're 9 months late pal

The problem is
Does she have a dick?

Don't tempt me.

How come there isnt a general PVP area like Oolacile, Heide or Ithryll in BB

Nightmare of Mensis and Nightmare Frontier?

Does anyone have the sliders for the ayy skin tone?

I can only invade people playing through the game there, not the ones looking for PVP

>Fucking around with blood gems and hitting the doll
>Change out two different blood gems that have the same damage except one does less damage to kin
>hit the doll
>the one with kin damage down does less damage
>paleblood confirmed
I'm guessing everyone knew that already but its fun when you find things out yourself

the problem with skin tone sliders is that other things like body/face shape affect the skin color too.

Just try it yourself, I make it regularly on every new character.

I actually had the sliders before from some user that posted it here a couple of months ago but i accidentally deleted it.

literally everyone pvps there you dingus what are you talking about

OK, try mine I guess

Wait what? They're not sending them anymore?

not him but I don't think so, sorry bro

Not quite the same skin tone but i guess it's close.
But thanks user.

Ha-Haha I-I didn't want it anyway haha

>paleblood confirmed

How exactly? It just alludes to the notion that she's a KIN. Nothing more.

I'd let her gt pound my bp if you know what i mean

She's also the only character in the game to bleed pure white. Paleblood yoooo

Sure... if you consider the term in a literal sense. Miyazaki himself considered the Moon Presence = Paleblood interpretation viable as well.

What is this.

Vanquish is a great game.

Ssshhh.... let the plebs keep on plebbin.

ded

I'm not super happy with how this turned out, but it's some footage from the fc the week before last with the arc/bt build, if the music ain't your jam just mute or close it my lads

youtu.be/kCQBWBvMBvM

If you feel you were underrepresented I would ask that you consult with my dick considering I probably skewed the win/loss ratio in the favor of losses for the sake of variety

Yharnam Hunter Cap.

What build are you using that can use the Chikage and the HMS?

it's in the description

Nightmarish rock formations styled after a dried seabed

this saddens after 3 hours of ds3 pvp

WHERE ARE YOU FLAIL HUNTER

I mean the black things that look like smoke.

Anyone up fr Celestial Ayy and Ebby? Turns out the wheel is useless up here.

Pass is blob, ringing at UCW lamp

>embarrass myself repeatedly while co-oping with a guy in hunter's nightmare by dying to every single thing

>even the giant flame ball

>run through research hall without dying once the next day solo

why

Cause you have less health in coop?

I was the host is the thing.

Oh
Maybe you are nervous

>doing pvp in Nightmare Frontier
>guy invades my world and starts fighting
>he stops and uses the point forward gesture at me
>think "lol I get it you're going to kill me"
>before I can start another attack the Loran Silverbeast claws the fuck out of my back
>invader waits patiently for me to kill it
>it completely fucks me up somehow
>die
>invader just looks on
>probably so ashamed of me that he's using both his hands to cover his eyes and can't gesture at all

Redeem yourself by helping with me with Ayys

Sounds about right.

My phantom just clapped every time I died. Was pretty funny.

Pretty sure it's styled after the Giant's Causeway.

Where in the Frontier is this?

The actual rock formations are definitely styled after Giant's Causeway, the ground looks more like a dried sea bed.

Both represent a link to the sea though.

Wheel is absolutely not useless up there, but sure, I'll lend a hand in a few minutes. Got a bit of stuff to do first.

Is there a viable build for using the Stake Driver and Gatling Gun?

How dead is this game online ? Got a few fights in the mensis nightmare when i got the game 2 months ago. Any pvp hotspots and or level recommendations ?

Cheers. Just have Ebby to do now, let me go grab my echoes first. Was trying to kill Crowsteel.

Ringing before Ebby's fog, pass is still blob

Getting battered by Rom, at level 60~. Do I just need to git gud
Should I bring the summon with me or does he buff the boss HP too much

>do I need to git gud

Always the right answer. You can also bring your league bros just make sure to kill the spiders.

Well, I've only got 1 insight left and 5 vials, I'm gonna come back later.

Thanks anyway, Gregor.

>little kid making a frag vid
psh... pass

think you're good because you can kill some /bbg/ shitters in a fight club? Dont make me laugh.

I swear anyone who makes these vids has the intelligence of a ...Baboon?

is no one playing this game anymore