- tasvideos.org

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
pastebin.com/eDCZmz40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss bonesaw

well this run is a mess already
i'm going to bed, wake me up when tetris TGM is on and kevinDDR shows how much worse his life is since he "quit" TGM.

The choke of ages.

>glitch running is speed running

was Kevin the guy who smashed the TGM board?

Just woke up. What happened during Jak and Daxter?

can you please die?

So why are pc games allowed again?

yup. Threw away hundreds of dollars just because "lol i quit!". Dumb fuck.
>durr it was broken
and? Still worth hundreds of dollars, even with a bent pin or whatever that stupid fat fuck did to it.

Can any of you faggots post the pic of the two fat guys playing 3DS in the crowd from yesterday?

fun

Do you have the video? I can't seem to find it.

Meaning? Actually a good run or a shitshow of epic proportions?

yeah time to sleep

were they ever not allowed, I feel like there are way more than then first times I watched but I dont know if it was a rule

runner and couch were joking around the whole time, he reset the system twice, and still got under estimate

PC games have always been allowed.

Why is there literally 2 people in the crowd?
Did GDQ ban too many people that everyone and their friend's mothers just said "Fuck 'Em"?

a shit run and a great show that actually made me feel like watching the rest of this marathon again

objectively a shitshow, but a good run by comparison to the rest of the marathon

Run itself wasn't great. Bonesaw forgot to pick up shit a couple times and locked the game once but it still went under estimate. Bonesaw and couch were making jokes the whole time and had to be told by the crew multiple times to stop saying/doing certain things but they continued anyway

It was a fun watch

it's 5:30 in the fucking morning

It's Saturday!

vod available yet?

I'm talking about even primetime, it's literally only 1/4th full at primetime

>le vudio games dont work like real life couch joek

twitch tv/gamesdonequick/v/76689322

Who is this?

didn't know the guy. LITERALLY just googled Kevinddr destroys TGM and found it. end yourself.

Doesn't quick saving and quick loading kinda negate half the point of speedrunning?

Pink hair is a dude.

>no commentators getting the HOYIPPPEE train going
>no crowd to support the train
>no good games to get hoiype about
>all just sjw rules and indie game bullshit and pc games nobody cares about

I fucking love Max Payne 2. Was one of my favourites back in the day.

Yeah? well then go have fun, it's a good game.

goodnight :3

What goes through someones mind when they unironically dye their hair pink or any fucking other color

>since we're basically watching an anime, you should change the title to social eating so we don't get banned
I'm liking it already.

So sad what they did with MP3. It's like they don't even know what makes MP great.

>you have to watch it from right to left
My side.

I thought it was fun. It wasn't REALLY a Max Payne game but if it was stand alone without the MP brand then I think it would have been largely ignored.

TAKE A BATH

this guy taking up 2 chairs

Click settings button and pop the vid out

I dunno. In Max Payne 2 you're supposed to follow someone who goes to open a door for you. But you don't have too, the game lets you walk freely around.
in MP3 the game takes the control away from you to show you things "LOOK AT THIS WE WANT YOU TO SEE THIS SO WE'RE FORCING YOU TO LOOK HERE" ugh..
But the worst: MP3 was not Noir at all. the theme was one of the things that made MP great. I didn't feel that in MP3 at all.

yeah i totally get that
it's nowhere near as good as 1 or 2 but on its own it is a good game
it's like they just injected the MP brand into a stand alone game

Aw, dewd! Epic meme! What flavor is that, hot and spicy?

Mind if I save that?

holy fucking a+

Nice, dude.

Needs Owen Wilson in the background.

his face is on jak u fool

Well it's so low res.

am i on reddit

Wow, saint's commentary was actually pretty decent and non-cringey. A rarity this marathon.

ur eyes are low res

COME BACK PERFORMER BRO
O
M
E
B
A
C
K

oh what, did they cut the other serious sam run?

fucking bummer

You know what I'm most glad about being banned? Reading fucking "I will donate another X if announcer says my name right!" or "will donate more if couch guy dickslaps runner"

its banned?

Since a few marathons ago. Because people complained about every second fucking donation read being of that nature.

imagine how much blueglass would have enjoyed this run

all that blissful childish laughter echoing through the room

any good runs in the past 8 hours?

The trainwreck continues.

Wait, they don't have an actual Serious Sam game being speedran, but they have this retarded filler game?

there was one in the schedule, but it disappeared when I refreshed the page

post the pastebin where shasta came out as a furry

what the fuck is this nigga saying

Not watching right now, did the setup crew fail miserable at basic computing knowledge again for the pc games?

ok now i'm glad we don't really talk anymore

2nd this shit, i want know everything

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

pastebin.com/eDCZmz40

sup bois
been asleep since after Doom
any good runs i missed?

do you think he's masturbating to krystal?

no, krystal is a girl

jak n daxter

>needing to tell the world you're a furry
Holy shit my sides, the worst kind of furry is the one that needs to tell people

>gay furry sony shit

It was most definitely not the game, user. Just go watch a vod and you'll see.

Deus ex was solid.

>that fat fuck is still reading donations

can he die of diabeetus already

can't believe i never got assault back when it came out, i loved SF64, it seems pretty good
but i remember a lot of people being really disappointed with it when it came out

thanks mangs

wow this is the low point i guess. i heard about the con, but this shit is sad.

Why does this matter, guy is playing Starfox and doing fine, who gives a shit if he masturbates to animals on his free time

I'm related to this degenerate

it's not horrible, but not great either

related to shasta? i mean, i'd hang with him and watch him speedrun but i'd never shake his hand if you know what i mean amirite roflmao tbqh famalam

Big fucking surprise a sperg running a starfox game is a furry.

I would have been more surprised if he wasn't.

yeah he's pretty sweaty

user, I'm sorry to say but they've "won me over". I'm not a furry and I won't ever be but I just can't give a shit about it anymore. I just can't be fucking asked to care.
Their constant battering of "ACCEPT UUUSSSSS" made me lose.

I'm sorry user.

weak

>I won't ever be
Do you want me to remind you about this in two years? :^)

N-no user-kun?~ :^)

its fine essentially to say the least

I like how Nintendo keeps making these shitass StarFox games. StarFox was cool originally because of the 3D novelty, and 64 was beating a dead horse at best. Each one of these is worse than the last and is either a borderline clusterfuck or literally the same game as the original with a new paint job.

Meanwhile they won't make another god damn F-Zero game.

Does this even count as a speed run. He's just playing through the game normally.

Not even boosting and shit.

>speedrunning a rail shooter

it's ok when nintendo does it

I'd say beating the game in less than 50 minutes is pretty fast

half the missions aren't on rails and the ones that are he's doing this weird boost shit that keeps constant boost

I feel you so hard mang.

Meanwhile they pump out all these shitty starfox games and their argument for not making more F-Zero games is: "We don't have enought new ideas for a FZ game, we wouldn't know what to do to innovate the series."

BUT THEY CAN SOMEHOW JUSTIFY PUSHING OUT ZELDA 1.0.12355 AND NEW STARFOX GAMES FUCK YOUUUU NINTENDO