/tmsg/ - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /tmsg/!
----------------
News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10689584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pease don't let the thread die again!

Wake up, /tmsg/!

MAMORI IS CUTE!

Mamori is a good girl!

Tharja is so fucking hot

I want her to step on my balls with her heels

how many tsubasas do you even have

12-ish numbered ones

Reminder that Tsubasa wants a threesome with Kiara and Itsuki.

ded

don't die on me

It's nice to see that Tharja retains her autism even though she's a mirage

What?

I really want a sequel or prequel

INAPPROPRIATE!!!

Is this literally the worst combination of enemies one can face?

>Kiria's mirage outfit

I wont let it!

I just got tank loli

should I just use her and useless bow girl until they get stage rank 8 for the session from sub cast? they are so far behind in stage rank

eleonora has lowest hp, def, res and main attacking stat (str) in my whole party while being higher level so useless

Ellie becomes average in time but Mamori is definitely a force to be reckoned with once she levels up. Tsubasa is really the only disappointing character at later level I think.

I kept Ellie in as soon as I got her to catch her up. She's not half bad. The only character I dislike in battle is Tsubasa.

Tsubasa should have been a magic tank, with a cleric/bishop/troubador or something as her mirage.

Haven't got Mamori's yet but Ellie gets open audition by at least stage rank 6 which doesn't take too much time for her to catch up to

Alright, I'm gonna replay it on NG+

I really enjoy this game but imagine what a SMTxFE crossover would have been like if DeSu didn't exist.

>probably a setting similar to DeSu
>battle map and movement straight up from Fire Emblem
>instead of team ups you have 2 demons paired up with each human character
>FE weapon triangle and SMT weaknesses
>hitting weaknesses triggers teamed up demons or nearby human characters to attack too, similar to Awakening and Fates.
>have MP instead of durability
>FE style level ups that grant SMT skills instead of FE abilities
>demon negotiation replaces the regular FE stlye character recruting
>can promote characters like in regular FE, however classes are replaced with more fitting ones like Demon Lord instead of regular Lord
>have classes that use regular weapons like swords and lances but also modern day weapons like archer using sniper rifles instead of bows
>affinity doesn't let you make child units but instead works like Persona's social links and lets you make better fusions and perform team attacks

I fucking love TMS but it would have been received a million times better if it was just a new stand alone IP instead of being marketed as an SMTxFE crossover.

>Megido is a surge of energy on the opponent
>Megidolaon is the titular exploding ball of energy
>Overload is some strange timeclock thing
Why are Almighty skills such a let--down in this game? Also, I feel like Almighty does significantly more damage.

WOW
THAT SMILE IS MEGIDOLAON CUTE

Samerecarm.

Mudoon

Hamaon

Null holy

Antichthon.

Nuh uh I have null almighty too. My character is the strongest in the amala network, my dad works for Atlus.

Go back to SMT IV Masakado.

>Lethality

Pssh. nothin personell...kid

what is each girl bust size

POLL OF THE THREAD
strawpoll.me/10689584

Last poll ended in an amazing three way tie with two votes each, so Tsubasa's best Outfits are, Her Pega Pony Princess outfit, her sleezy sundress, and her corndog-chan cosplay.

Today we have Touma, who, if you count the N.H. Variants as separate costumes, has more costumes than anyone else in the game, losing only to Tsubasa if you combine them And if you don't count DLC and combine her Maho ones as well, it is actually a tie

strawpoll.me/10689584

Maybe one day the thread won't just DIE as soon as I go to sleep and we can actually reach the bump limit, we'll see.

>corndog-chan cosplay
Wait what? When does she get this?

Why you buy the DLC

Maiko>Tsubasa>Kiria>Ellie

i need numbers

Don't die

Is there a full list of play records somewhere (ideally in the order they are listed in game)?

I wanna 100% this game and I am sure I will miss some obscure ones otherwise

>Character named Mamori
>SMALLEST BUST SIZE
Bravo, Nolan

Yashiro gets salty as fuck when you postpone his side stories.

How does Touma get debilitate?

Where the fuck is Lucky spot #5?

Scouring the TV station Idolasphere yields nothing.

What clue is that again?

It's one of the last weapons he'll get, called Ruin. He's also the only one to learn it without going through Legendary Arena

Beyond the misty stage

I wish everyone had the samurai uniform.

here are the only right choices

Itsuki - Business Suit/Blue agryle/Marth form
Tsubasa - Amrita dress/Street wear/Pegasus Knight
Touma - Zoolander/Raiga N.H.
Kiria - solid punk/labyrinth/kowashitai
Ellie - dream catcher dress
Mamori - lesson mode
Yashiro - concert costume/Dr. Schraube
Tiki - concert/street wear

>Itsuki - Business Suit
When do I get this.

NG+ exclusive if you did everyones 3 side quests in the previous playthrough.

The fact that he fucked up buttoning it correctly makes it only better

You want the Idolsphere where you fought Draug.
I think it is in the newly unlocked area, I forget exactly where.

need one last radiant skill, it's mamori's and the performa i need for it is in illusoary Dolhr, in a treausre chest in the "lower area". I swear i've looked up and down the first half of the dungeon but i can't find that treasure chest.

anyone know the location?

could you define newly unlocked?
Does it open up more after I've already beaten Draug?

You should have gotten the ability to break down those green walls by now?

I think it is in one of those higher level areas.

I don't have the ability, is it story related?
I only started CH 5 and was doing all the request before getting to the main story.

You'll get it at the beginning of chapter 5

Well shit then, thanks.

getting real tired of this asshole

IIRC only some of them CAN heal, not all.
So I just waited until one couldn't heal and then ignored it.

This is not okay

if that's the case this will be slightly less annoying

Posting best girl.

She better be in P5.

whenever tsubasa does the finger gun thing, i do it too

>running out of 3-star prestige
Fuck.
I just wanna make all these weapons.

It's like that every fucking chapter with new prestige your new stars are a fucking bottleneck until you've made everything and then suddenly you are swimming in them.

Dia Witch IROHA
I am worried about you not looking so well
Magic of spirit sending to you
So, please laugh!

6 is the worst.

>Kiria's beta outfit in the Opening movie
They just stuck a person in front of it

>if Japan had been responsible for handling the censorship chapter 2 would have been conducted entirely behind a crowd of extras

They could have made it a bigger guy to cover it fully.

you're a big guy

It might have been the reverse desu
The girl was already there in the initial scene, and then when they went to change the outfit they either didn't notice or didn't care enough to reanimate it because it was already partially obscured

What you said sounds fucking rad, but I think #FE works really well as a crossover. The more I play each series the more references and similarities I find. If it was its own thing people would complain about how similar it is to at least SMT, maybe even FE too.

speaking of which, does this game have the most attention to detail in any turn based combat system ever?

There are so many small things during combat animations like drawing their signatures for magic spells, with Itsukis signature looking shitty as fuck.
It's just dripping with this very unique style it's going for.

Exclusive banter for almost every boss battle is another nice touch.

for Mamori.

>Exclusive banter for almost every boss battle is another nice touch.

Pretty cool.

Oh, okay.

Just buy a shit ton of attack mirrors, I did it in the low 30s on Lunatic, it's fine The other level advisories on sidequests are pretty accurate though.

Those fucks were the most annoying shits. Having to guess their weaknesses was hell since they resisted or nulled every other type and kept changing out

Also you're kinda overleveled, or maybe I was just underleveled at the time

bump , anyone?

Alright, will do. Wish me luck senpai!

WHERE IS 3RD LUCKY SPOT?

Something about photography studio

I. Shibuya

Did you get the box on the island under the other ones?

Where do I find the mirage for the third stolen Performa side quest? I was told it was in "Shibuya's Idolasphere" but it's not showing up on the map.

Are you in I. Shibuya or I. 106?

I. Shibuya.

Thanks mate.

2nd block, jump down from the middle platform where you have the choice of the three to jump off of.

I just happened to be procrastinating on this one myself

If I recall properly, it's under one of the three ledges you can jump off of.

>weak to swords
are you fucking kidding me kiria

>Party member has weakness
How awful.

when does the second rare enemy start appearing and where exactly?