/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Don't tell anyone but I'm a leprechaun on the dl.

hello

post your butt and I'll think about it

who is the best male for each race?

Despite all my rage im still just a hellguard leveling mage.

who licks toes here

xth for boredom and emptiness

nth for highlanders

xth for fang/claw phase never ever.

xth for ugly

At first I thought this was the typical normal version.
Oh boy i was wrong.

This is an xth I can get behind

why tho
would you prefer this?

I'm gonna get halfway on my relic tonight!

xth for butts

lf au ra husbando

Hey. As warrior, what do I put on my relic; determination or skillspeed? I'm considering skillspeed because it will allow not prioritizing skillspeed on the shared gear, but at the same time determination is determination. Would it be better to put a certain amount of skillspeed and the rest determination?

It's the good version.
I would a manfilia so hard

You go CRIT/DET because you can get plenty of SkS from your armour and accessories. Remember, you only need 600 to do proper openers.

>Alphinaud and Alisaie had no changes

Midlanders and all that jazz.

I would

but that is like comparing shit with shit so ehh

pretty much

i would like to scream

this is what the fappers want!

Ok I will break this down to give you an example of what your cooldowns do for you in a fight as a warrior other than "be in dps stance more"

example: nidex, assuming offtank taking east add

Pop RI and vengeance 25s or so before pull so you get the initial 2 stacks you need to be able to berserk straight after storms eye, there isn't any point going for a 3 fell cleave berserk in the opener because nidhogg fucks off before you can do that

This is where it gets a bit interesting, you can use your first RI to line up your stacks pre-adds better, because you ideally want 2 stacks as the adds spawn. Whether you need this or not depends on your kill speed mainly.

You then pick upp the add, storms eye combo into heavy swing berserk double decimate, and use vengeance to gain your 5th stack in the later half of berserk while also enabling you to take the buster in deliverance with vengeance + thrill

this is where it's important you actually used vengance 25s prepull and not later because it might not be up otherwise if your dps is good.

After finishing the adds you can use RI to make the stacks carry over, and when nidhogg comes back storms eye combo into fell cleave (because RI helped you save stacks). You can then heavy swing into go take tether into maim storms eye BB combo berserk double fell cleave (fang/claw spawns around here) provoke and use vengeance to gain your 5th stack while letting you stay in deliverance for ala morn with thrill.

The next RI is used to save stacks during towers, if you use it with 20-25 seconds left on abandon, it will be back up for your next triple fell cleave berserk which is right after he goes dragon again. You can also squeeze in a bonus IR/infuriate after towers and have them up for your next berserk.

In dragon it's very simple, you RI every berserk and vengeance + thrill every time you take double scarlet whisper and there is no reason to leave deliverance ever

how is my cat shit

Y E S
E
S

id say post an ass so i can slut it up, but im tired DESSS

enjoy your 90+ percentile and if anyone has any improvements to this please tell me

TIL Veeky Forums has 2k character limit

>Ok I will break this down to give you an example of what your cooldowns do for you in a fight as a warrior other than "be in dps stance more"

>proceeds to type up a wall of text that literally equates to "use your CDs to stay in your DPS stance more"
???

I mean to be prepared for the next patch; in case there's a massive skillspeed draught or the only options with skillspeed available are parry junk with the other option being crit/det pieces.

Can I ERP with this cat on Mateus...

To be fair, fem thancred is probably a damn good bro, or sister in this case

That fucking Yda looks 100% believable

Given that you'll always want around that number of SKS and as item level increases you get more and more stats, it might be easier to fulfill that skillspeed requirement.

yes using RI to save stacks is totally letting you stay in dps stance more

fuck off

can you explain how to maximize my dps on paladin?

how do i get meria to be my gf

Hit the things till they die

I also asked this question myself, I literally rerolled. And now I can't go back.

FoF before first goring, pot before second RA.

paladin is the tank I play the least sry senpai

please stop posting pictures like this i can't take it

Post lewd pictures please, I need it for science!

Go femxaela fathorns or femidlander?

be a cute girl irl

My apologies.

Shame. I've been having an urge to revisit paladin lately. I love how the anima looks.

I need lalas

Good morning butt

>femxaela fathorns
>Midlander face with horns
JUST GO MIDLANDER NIGGA, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE GOING TO PICK RAEN

I can't be the Holy Hero of my FFXIV anime needs. Only the Broken Anti-hero.

Xaela

qt! post more lewds

midlander or face 4

How do I get good enough at whm to run savage in like a week

Skin tone?

Butt now?
and can I also get in line after I'd lick your toes.

I dunno yet!

pug savage

about what? get on mateus

are you on balmung / what's your previous healer experience / general mmo experience?

I really wanted to transfer to Mateus for a vacation. I'm honestly sad I can't.

who is this cute ct...

but im on balmung why would i go to mateus

Are you and green cat still amigos?

>throwing in job artwork as new characters
Bravo

they broke up

purple is now servicing strangers in the dark alleys of mateus

she hasn't gotten any customers yet

don't spread lies.

Trying to get back into FFXIV here.

Currently have a friend in Tonberry, supposedly full of English-speaking SEA players and decent ping for me, but I can't make a character because it says it's "currently not accepting any new characters".

How long do these restrictions last? Do I just give up and make a character on a different world, or do I just wait a few hours tops?

how do you get this mount?

it's just shitposting

and i need any race that isn't lala to let me be their pocket healer

Have you groped your moonie today?

I think you need to wait til around 11-12 PM PDT, that's when it is dead in Japan

poor lily

what he said is the truth, and lies aren't the truth

Cease and desist!

mid

They've been actual characters that existed before jobs even happened.

Japan's only an hour behind me. So I guess I'll just close it and stick it out till fucking 3-5am or something, goddamn nips.
And god damn Square Enix for showing literally 0 love to Oceania players ever.

I can't go in

Dinner? Bath? Or maybe…

Poor Lily...

can you PLEASE go back to your other hair aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hate this, this isn't right.

From the moogle tribal quests or did you mean me?

Alright, user. I will. For about a few days.

you! cutie

beep

>only few days

;_;

Whaa, how do they even manage to break up in such a smaller server ;_; I thought they would OTP for awhile at least.

Why is there an outline around the character model?

post sluts

don't do it

short hair lily is

C U T E
U
T
E

already done

I meant the AuRa obviously.

shut the heck up the other hair lily is the best

the
best

I don't keep either hair very long. I switch between the often.