Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/57866
tos.neet.tv/npcs/57866
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c18.1a213a435561.1321374551659aa5.152545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Capyba bullying.

>try to play silute
>squire with lv15 maintenances written on shop
>squire c1
>pardoners with maxed buffs written
>Blessing +88

Thank god the server migration, I can fuck off back to Klaip now. Monkeys gonna monkey.

F.O.E is looking for members. PM Jinsae

But I want to play the Rapier + Rotella theme. It's legit but IMC thinks Fencers should only use Rapier + Dagger.

Hopefully when Matador comes out we'll get Cloak off-hands and if I'm lucky enough some shield skills will work with it.

lucky* members!

Unbenannt is looking for members. PM Jinsae

>Dat birdface

How much million worth of mats and recipe has Capyba in the bag?

Most likely more than 30.

keep your shitposting on your guild channel

I don't get it.
Is this some /jp/ thing?

>tfw not on that list

Why do people say Miko will be the new r8 class?
All I see for clerics is Inquisitor.

And Inquisitors are like what? Anyone have any idea?

new ktos patch has datamined something like MIKO_Master and that is maybe a class master

No info yet.

Yeah but there's also a KANU_Master, which is probably Kannushi, which is kind of like a Miko too.

>Kannushi
ZUN?

i sure hope so
i want to be a cute shrine maiden

Actually Kannushi seems to be the male equivalent of Miko. Fucking weebs man...

>It's like diev but you make comfy chairs instead
I'm in.

Miko is going to be an archer hidden class
sorry cleric fags

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Shikigami-centered Wizard when? I want to throw around some paper spells.

Onmyouji is confirmed

>people ACTUALLY going Miko over TAO

>support buff heal debuff archer class
maybe..

You mean a lewd shrine slut

Wait a month or two for r8

>Trying to focus on getting a class leveled
>Also trying to fight the desire to make another one

>Traditional Miko tools include azusayumi (梓弓 or “catalpa bow”)
Keep being delusional.

pls don't be real

Nice job,

Hunter+Fwee+Miko for maximum shrine maiden potential.

In before it's just an off-hand meme item like vuvuzelas.

Why do you think Mikos would be under any other class? Why would they use maces like clerics? Keep in mind clerics also have a lot of support options. Archers having another support class would be good.

>Implying it won't be a Wizard class

>having another support
you mean the first support, archers are the most selfish class, they have literally no jew or true support classes

Because they'll get a specialized weapon. By your flimsy logic, Miko would be the farthest away from a class who shits death through cannons, muskets, daggers and makeshift traps and poisons.

Archers got Mergen and Hackapell.

They have one now with miko.

heh

>Archers still don't have a hidden class
Oh look, a perfect spot for Miko.

So what's the best way to get money from one character to another right now? I'm intending on deleting a character and don't want the silver going to waste. Should I splurge it on some materials for collection stuff I'm still missing?

Ok bud.

tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/57866

tos.neet.tv/npcs/57866

Never delete a character since team levels exist

Fox pussy

Should I use this or a one line magic amp 41 instead?

Capybaras are shit animals

You this of course. Can't you into math or something?

that is pretty good. use it

>Why do you think Mikos would be under any other class?

What if we had a branch full of class based around religions around the globe?

You niggas, hunter and falconer are support classes.

>expecting /tosg/ to know their roles

guys, I'm doing a cookie cutter full support cleric from the OP pastebin tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c18.1a213a435561.1321374551659aa5.152545

How are my stats (I'm at lv 197)? I'm a little con heavy because of equips, without those it should be 90 ish (still high), but I was wondering if I should ever stop dumping stats on spr, if there was some threshold or something beyond which it was just overkill.

Also I really like bloodletting on PD, but I hear oracle is good too, any thoughts on one vs the other?

>3 aspersion
>7 blessing
>maxed stoneskin when going spr
you can reroll now

Priest: Catholic
Kebab: Islam
Pardoner: Jew
Sadhu: Hinduism
Monk: China
Lama: Tibet
Oracle: Ancient Greek

>China
>Tibet

Free the Tibet!

TAIWAN NUMBAR ONE

Any necro here ? Are the potion cost really as bad as they say or its just a meme to reduce the number of afk-farmer wannabe ?

Oh dang I linked the wrong one, I was messing with that, I have aspersion at 15, bless at 3.

anyways, what's your opinion on the spr? Is PD still the best choice?

>potion
you mean the ded parts which cost around 50k per hour grinding?

Yes

How many potential you should have to make your weapon worthwhile to +10 or when you decide to sell and use another fresh one? I have a +6 weapon and it failed to 10/11 potential when I was going for +8.

Depends what you want to do. PD is always solid, Oracles have their uses and so on.
Go Pardoner so for MDef, then you can get Pard2 and sell buffs in R8.

all RNG and luck

All rng, I've seen a dude I know try to do failure and success fedi quest with a trash equip and get to +18 before failing without losing a single potential just as I've seen people fail as early as +6

Well like I said, I wanna be useful for my guild and whatnot, which is why I went full support instead of some druid build. I was wondering what would be most helpful. I kinda didn't get what you meant about pard, would it be superior to both PD or oracle? Also from what you're saying, the answer to should I ever stop stacking spr is "no"

Pardoner is incredible with full spr builds

But the skills I'd sell, besides asp., aren't maxed. I'd never be able to sell them

Don't take pardoner, he's just memeing you

That depends on what your guild needs. Since you have Cleric2, you're "okay-ish to go" for almost everything, but specifics depends on what exactly your guild is missing.

Most guilds want DPS from their Clerics. The party limit is 5, because fuck you full supports.

PvP guilds want PD or get out: Bloodletting or bust!

Krivis is also good for Priest builds, because otherwise you're gonna need to those Daino scrolls.

Oracles have their uses like Resetting and stuff, if your guild doesn't have any of those then that's also an option.

Fucking nobody plays Pardoner builds. I find it quite hilarious how people are willing to shell out millions of silver for a +99 MDef shit-Wall, when a Pardoner1 with 0 Spr gives a +110 Mdef buff. Some builds would also suck your cock for Discerning Evil, but nobody makes their build around that since... well, NOBODY plays Pardoner builds.

tl;dr; Take what you want, nigger.
Just be prepared to shell out a Skill reset if we get KToS Blessing buff. Level 3 was fine, but it won't be once that buff comes.

>he doesn't want to give his party immunity to magic damage and make afk shekels
this isn't even mentioning how much wugus will suck your cock

Is the reward of the hidden quest Failure and Success SP+20 huge? I want to change it as my main warp point because Final Mission makes me walk a bunch of stairs to get to the main street.

Thank you very much

Also on the blessing buffs, I thought the skill values would be kept more or less the same, but spr or int scaling would be added. Do you know anything about it? Also should I keep dumping on SPR forever?

I'd take a pardoner in my grinding party over a pd anyday of the week.
The magic defense they give is enough to take 1s from red ticen magicians at maven

hi, i wanted to start playing this game because I really like the art style and the story seems really fun to just relax and go along with everything, but people keep saying something about r8 and waiting until it comes out to even play. is this a real thing? or should I just go ahead and play now? i dont have much time to play between work and taking care of the BF so i wouldnt want to waste my time now to have to reroll later. thanks :)

>hi, i wanted to start playing this game

you really dont.

>taking care of the BF
Low quality bait, are you even trying

>SP+20
is nothing

he was in a car crash last month and needs a lot of help with stuff.

>Also on the blessing buffs, I thought the skill values would be kept more or less the same, but spr or int scaling would be added. Do you know anything about it? Also should I keep dumping on SPR forever?
It's something like ((SPR*0.06)+(INT+0.08))*SkillLevel. In other words, with Divine Might, your scaling at level 3 Bless is *4 and level 16 would be *16. Your Bless would be literally one fourth of every other Bless.

Yeah, I didn't mean that you shouldn't take a Pardoner. They're under-appreciated, but the simple fact is... I haven't seen or even HEARD of Pardoner PLAYER.

Biggest downside is the MDef buff doesn't have 100% uptime.

the cost of sorcerers using mana potions for summons is a meme. the cost of necromancer corpse pot is a fact. i don't need to reduce any number of necromancer cause my oracle will be up in 3 days so i can kill any of you easily 24/7 on demand.

i just took a +10 enchant rod with perfect potential of 10 minus 2 for sockets and dumped 8,3 million and got a rod with zero potential and +7 enchant. so i spent around 10million total for a +7 rod with no potential after everything was said and done. i already have over 30 million into attributes and that's a good time to have a +10 weapon. aiming for something like +15-20 i think you need 60+ million before considering it after this failure.

this game is comfy as fuck for casual solo-ish play and if that's why you're considering it, go for it

why do you say that? the art style is beautiful and everything seems so comfy. even the pvp looks really fun to me

It's (.06*spr + 0.02*int) * skill level

>i wanted to start playing this game
>but people keep saying something about r8
They r8 it 8/8 it's the best game ever you should try.

What are some of the major criticisms of this game that would make a newcomer not want to invest their time in it?

Everything is wrong in one way or another.

>which is why I went full support instead of some druid build.
Druid2 is one of the best supports in the Cleric tree

If you have any semblance of a life outside of games, you probably won't have to worry about Rank/Circle 8 (known as R8), it'll be here before you get to that point.

Read some steam reviews or something.
It's not hard.

No good pvp due to a pletheora of issues such as no incentives for gvg, bad balancing, no pvp arena in ITOS yet, etc.

Unless you have friends than its mostly solo questing early on outside a few group grinding spots until 200 after which its all party grinding

You can easily fuck up your build and need to reroll completely so lots of research is needed

Lots of bots which made IMC do lots of anti-bot measures which pisses of the real players more than the bots

Thats about it really.

is this a fun game? I tried playing a cleric until 70+ and it got boring with just heal and cure.

I want to try again but don't want a hard time finding a party. Dont mind playing cleric again if I have too, just need something to look forward too.

any suggestions?

Thank you for your answer. :) Why are people saying that you're going to have to reroll after R8 releases?