/indie/ - Indie Games general

withdrawal edition

Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone who deserves it.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3oBgnK3B3w
youtube.com/watch?v=eovsK_AnrmU
youtube.com/watch?v=phYfhf4KqgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im dead inside

me too f@m

Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.

was the last thread tho

fug, I swear I copy and pasted the proper one

Too /early/ for /indie/

youtube.com/watch?v=m3oBgnK3B3w

bump

What LISA team do you use ?
>Brad
>Terry
>Garth
>Tiger man

Biker!

youtube.com/watch?v=eovsK_AnrmU

youtube.com/watch?v=phYfhf4KqgY

>Brad
>Olan
>Shocklord
>Birdie

Check the Lisa wiki page for Buzzo, theres a citation to a twitter post where he says Lisa was older than Buzzo
I'd post it but I'm mobile posting

I love that artist.

>posting rogue lites outside of /lite/

Who said you can't post roguelites here?

all rougue lites should go there
they have a general that is not dead and the quality of the posts is way better

Then explain the chara autist not posting chara autism on /utg/.

b

no

So how do Joy mutants see each other?
That part where Brad trips out with Slave Lord Jim and talked to Jonathan who was pretty nice made me wonder.

Fuk u

I knew I should have posted crappy concept art to my never to be made game just to keep that one alive.