>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53501
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bloodborne
>can swing Kirkhammer and other big weapons nearly 5 times at base stamina
>its slower than smaller weapons, but hyper armor starts very close to the beginning of the swing

>Dark Souls 3
>need 40 fucking endurance to swing a large weapon a whooping 4 times, and it goes into negative stamina
>HA doesn't exist until 40+% into the swing frames
>HA is breakable and tied to a retarded stat

T-thanks Miyazaki

>HA is breakable and tied to a retarded stat

I want to get some opinions for my DaS3 build
right now i have a 30 in dex and faith, but i've been thinking of respecing to take most of those points out of faith and put it into Dex and Str because i rarely use miracles and mostly use my faith for a lightning lothric knight sword.

Besides the LKS i also use the astora straight sword and the sunlight sword. both have faith requirments, but it doesn't seem like a higher faith stat benefits them in any way.

So, should I lower my faith and put those points back into str and dex since i never use miracles?
also, what infusion should I put on my astora sword? I think sharp, but i'd like to get a more informed opinion

Don't bump luci's retarded thread

It is. I can complete trades against a ss spammer, but another UGS, Gundyrs halberd, and BK weapons can interrupt me.

fastroll for a gotthards bloodring build? i want to make people mad

You only infuse if you have 60int or 60fai.

30 int/30 faith is for buff spells.

not everyone plays the game in italian user

I WANT A RING THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A SKELETON

If you want to make people mad

Gotthards+Bloodring+Thorn Armor

And here I considered posting the entire question in spanish.

Also a group of enemies with shitstorm attacks like the shield and spear ghru will break HA.

I want rings that serve no purpose other than fancy (visual) effects in general.

What + weapon to use for SL 35 invasions?

Just wear the darkwraith set

I'm literally black crystalling at the sight of gotthards + bloodring, jesus christ fuck that, literally worse than getting chainstabbed in the forest

Speaking of which, what would the edgiest build look like, both aesthetically and stats/weapon wise?

How can you even tell if someone is wearing the bloodring?

>PS4
>60SL +6 weapon
>wasted all respecs
>shit joke build with no hp and damage
>zero summon signs for Lothric
>need NG+ for respec
I hate this game. NG+ makes me vomit after collecting +2 rings for pyro and sorc build.

good thing i have my cheat engine setup to block black crystal :)

Remember to bully people that do Legion Etiquette.
I don't want to have to wait 30 years for your edgy gesture to end just fight me.

+5

throw a knife at them buffing or eating grass, if it does more than 50 damage, I'm out.

shadow set with darkwraith hood and the black blade?
99 hollow
all points in luck

Ok, finally got hollow for my madman hollow character, how does it look so far? Any suggestions?

dickwraith mask
Thorn everything else
2 Kat, washing pole paired with off-hand caestus

or

Fallen Knight + 2kat

Make sure you always do Legion gesture

Is that a hidden attempt for a chance of co-op I spy?

>NG+3
>Curserotted Greatwood
>SL120 (can use 'dsg' as the password if you're not in range)
>Xbox One

Anyone for co-op?

Skeletal/10

What are you planning to do exactly with him?

>Legion Etiquette
>Darkmoon Loyalty
>Prayer

The Unholy Triad of autisic edgelord gestures. I immediately despise anyone who does these prior to a duel.

I cant r1 spam my heavy weapon: the post

host fc

He looks like Anri. Maybe give him darker/redder skin?

>prayer
I never seen anyone use that gesture in duels tho

>Prayer and not Quiet Resolve

What's wrong with the other two?

I do characters based on builds, set 1 were these guys + my first character and last one being a sl1 build, the first set was stereotype based, in order:
sorcerer, pyro, faith/cleric, bleed/luck, heavy/shield/strength, light/dark magic/dex, dragon/animal, dark/black pyro/faith.

Now I'm doing set 2 since I maxed the amount of characters I could create, this set will be characters, not stereotypes, for example, if I did a fist only run it'd be a boxer, so I'd choose Mike Tyson or Little Mac, one user suggested doing a run with broken straight sword, so I decided the character would be a hollow, and I want it to fit the theme as much as possible.

Gotcha, will do as soon as I reach Rosaria. I was asking about equipment too tho.

>forget alvina's ring on
>go afk to make some popcorn
>come back to an extra 200K
best covenant

There's no reason to use anything besides r1 on 90% of weapons, 90% of the time.

hmm. There's always Anri's sword but I bet you want something more unrefined. How about the following:

Thrall Axe
Rotten Ghru Curved Sword/Spear
Harpe
Tailbone Short Sword/Spear
Great Wooden Hammer
Club/Reinforced Club
Four Pronged Plow
Soldering Iron

good builds. these are funny

>that was just my hologram
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personnel, kid

What's the best way to farm tongues?

Why though?

They're cool gestures.

Do you also get upset when someone uses Applause after killing you?

Invading

Farm retards or farm Darkwraiths at Farron Keep Perimeter

based AF invasions
reminder to let no one pass

If you could pick a color for each of the Soulsborne games, what would they be?

It might sound like a stupid question, but I'd appreciate any responses.

Black for all of them.

It does sound like a stupid question

What do you mean exactly? You want me to say something like DS3 is green?

african-american

Pretty much

DeS: Blue
DaS: Yellow Orange
DaS2: Orange Yellow
BB: OLD BLOOD red
DaS3: Sunset Red

I'd die if I had to farm the tailbone items again, the great wooden hammer seems like a nice choice tho, thanks.

If I wasn't at work I'd be down

What heavy-looking armor goes best with the Dragonslayer greataxe? I would use the Ornstein set but it's too shiny.

DeS pale grey
DaS indigo
DaSII burnt orange
BB seafoam green
DaSIII poop brown

Thanks, some of them were really hard since they sucked while I had to stay in character, from easiest to hardest I think it'd be
Gamer Girl
Chad Thundercock
Allahu Akbar
M'lady
Tyrone
6 Million
Some of u are ok
Silver BravePaw

The fucking furry almost made me stop playing with how annoyingly bad it was.

I wish we had the large wooden stake spears that the stumbling undead in Road of Sacrfices and Farron Swamp have.

thanks boys

I don't like wearing sets but you can't go wrong with Morne's or Faraam's

DeS brown
DaD1 gray
Das2 faded yellow
Bloodborne cobalt or like a not so bright teal
DaS3 red

Yeah, I don't really like wearing full sets either. Faraam's was the first thing I thought of, but I might not want to kill Aldritch in case I want to host a fc in Irithyl

Maybe Gundyr's or Exile Armor?

Would any kind user happen to have an extra untrue dark ring they are willing to part with? I can give souls or boss weps. PC

dont you go trash talking my DaS trailer gesture!

Gundyr = exposed tiny arms

What a dumb nigger. Heavy weapons are the slowest they have ever been in DAS3, all the other games were faster. You are required to bait people with one attack and punish them, if they are retarded, with follow-ups. In DAS3 People can literally roll 3 times while you helplessly swing around those shit weapons and back stab you while try finishing a slow as molasses "combo".

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53501

?

>trying to get to 120 without going into NG+
>only boss I can get summoned for without a password is SoC
>really just want to fight Champ and Ocerios over and over and over again

All good. My gamertag is Shadowdjinni if you want to add me. I kept my SL at the Le-PVPenis-Meetuh and it's making NG+3 actually a nice challenge. I'm always down to Co-Op if you need help in your own game too.

why do you need all that vigor if you're going to be hypermode?

dsg, High wall bonfire
Free of charge

King of Storms is a shitter magnet, you'll have the most luck there.

I don't really like the exposed arms of the Gundyr set, but Exile or Morne's could be good. I'm not fond of the Exile helmet, I might have to try a few different helmets with it.

Nah I sat there for over an hour once
Guess lvl 103 doesnt cut it

Just go kill the fatties, you kill them in 2 backstabs with a mail breaker

!
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53504

awesome be there in a jiffy

wwww

Which fatties? The golden ones by lothric bros?

>tfw FUGs is slow that trying to trick people with roll+r2 instead of r1 they can whiff a parry and still roll away before the sword hits the ground

Ye. With ring, shield and mimic head on each one is worth 26k. More if you're willing to farm for a medicant staff

>Heavy weapons are the slowest they have ever been in DAS3
lmao tell that to greataxes aka greathalberds

i understand that the etiquets are drawn out emotes but are we really going to get mad at people just because of the gestures they use? even if they are fair fighters?

If you have rapport they're affected by it. Easy souls and you can get chunks if you're lucky

I can still do good damage before I go hypermode. If I took 10-15 points of vigor where would I put them?

>norange garabge
kek

END or LUCK and go full hollow quality hypermode

maybe use dragon form too for even more boosts

DeS: Light blue
DaS: Black
DaS2: Bright brown
BB: Scarlet red
DaS3: Greenish yellow

>yhorms
>no range
You can stop posting now

>pure black tendency Shrine of Storms

Wow all out hah, I'll try this too and see what works best. But why 40 str instead of dex, does morion blade effect not work when two handing astora?

Yhorms can't even combo. Every other greataxe has LESS range than fucking dark sword. If you don't believe me, go test it with a friend.

What level/wpn level is suggested for wolfs of farron?

Str gets more scaling than dex. So if you two hand it you'll get more damage than you would with more dex. The effect still works

Best quality buffable big fucking weapon? I was thinking zwei or lothric ugs.

What about raw ultra weapons with 60 int or faith for maximum buff?

It can combo in 1h and at max range 1h becomes impossible to parry as well.
So you get an insane range, powerful hyperarmor, shockwaves and ability to hold a rapier in left hand for roll catching all at once.

20-30
+3/4