Pajeet here. AMA

Hi beez people, I am Pajeet from India.
We get a lot of hate in these boards but let me greentext my story.

>born in rural part of India
>absolutely no money, father was an alcoholic and mom worked in the fields (cliched) and 5 siblings
>ran away from home to Bangalore, India when 12 years old
>worked as a cleaner in a pawn shop for 3 years.
>an NGO helped and put me in a govt school where I studied upto 12th standard
>Score 72% in science.
>I worked in a call center for 8000 rupees (115 USD) per month for 2 years and also doing diploma on the side
>got a job at a startup as operations manager (250 USD pm)
>performed good
>took up freelancing on the Internet.
>today I earn upwards of 3000 USD per month

Didnt talk to my father for more than 10 years and last month I got to know he died. All other siblings are destitute and struggling to live a better life.
I already have my youngest sister living with me, I am financing her college education.

This is my story and many other Pajeets who are trying to better their life by doing everything they can. I really hope one day all Pajeets get the better life so that we dont have to be labeled as scammers..

You will never know the struggle when you have to divide 1 chappati (Indian Bread) among 5 others who you love.

You can AMA about my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure 99% of your story is bullshit for dramatic effect

What type of freelancing you do?

Do you poo in the loo?

What is your startup about?

To tell you the truth, I have tried as much possible to eliminate any drama and hence posted greentext.

First I did Data Entry and Content Writing. I have build a good profile in Upwork. Now I do online marketing also..but I am thinking to stop as most of my revenue comes from my offline ventures.

Yes I do. I can afford a bidet too...but you dont get that in India

The startup was furniture rental where I worked as operations and warehouse manager.

Is your name really Pajeet?

Ofcourse not.. Indians are called Pajeet and Poo in loo in this javanese medicine board

>To tell you the truth, I have tried as much possible to eliminate any drama and hence posted greentext.

To tell you the truth I am actually Bill Gates

you dont believe me because you cant even comprehend that how someone can have such extremities. You're lucky that you're born in a 1st world country.

No really, I AM Bill Gates.

Seems hard to believe I know, "whoah dude, Bill Gates shitposts on Veeky Forums??!".

But it helps me relax after a hard days work.

Hey bill, fuck windows 10

You have my sympathies, but we have to churn out a new version of Windows every once in a while to increase our bottom line so that we meet "shareholder expectations". Its just how the game is played desu.

I personally still use Windows XP

Ever considered purchasing a toilet with that money? You pooinloos need it.

You betrayed Shiva! Thum Shiva Ke Vishwasth Karthe Ho! You betrayed Shiva!"

you're a nigger most probably.

show some respect. this is a SFW borad you nigger

Is India racist towards blacks? Where did you learn English so well? Online or is it taught?
Good for you OP, you've made it very far hope you keep going

All educated Indians speak English, many as their native language.

Indians are hilarious.

I've met about four in my life that don't make me laugh purely by existing and aren't borderline autistic. The rest of you strut about like shit-peacocks doing everything you can to make yourself look cool. Bonus points if you have a shitty brightly colored """motorcycle""" you ride to work every day.

I like the Dunkin Donuts Indians and Polos in the Gym Indians, not so much the GangRapist, Street Poopers, or Heart Ripping Kali Worshipping Indians.

online you're going to find a lot of trumped up hate, lots of which stems from people who have had a bad call-center experience where you can't understand a fucking thing the guy is saying, it was obviously his first week, he couldn't help you and you couldn't understand him. Speaking only for myself, as an affluent white male (Canadian) I have tremendous respect for the Indian, East Asian, and Filipino cultures (I focus on these because of the immigration trends in my city). These people come to Canada, work harder than the entitled brats of white middle-class families, they are focused, have a plan, are financially disciplined, and build their own tight-knit communities. Frankly, I wish North American Anglo-Saxons had a tenth what I've described. Which brings me to a concluding point, that a good deal of online hate you may have experienced stems from jealousy and a feeling of impotence:
>Indian Americans are the richest ethnic group in the United States, earning a median income of $100,547 in 2013, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Compare that to $51,939, which was the median income for all Americans during the same period.
>blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/

smells like shit in India maybe that's why wages are so low ever think of that?

Hey man you forgot to add you photo, I tagged ya, cheers.

Read your greentext, you should be proud of yourself, very few people can start at the very bottom, accomplish what you have without life completely breaking them.

Please take a moment to go to youtube and enter "Poo Loo" and click on first video, thanks.

welcome to the west.

tell your family to stop breeding now.

Not blacks per se but Indians dont like dark skinned. It has some socio-economic reason related to marriage and dowry. The whole community was built like that.

Good to know but remember Indians are the ones who acclimatize with other cultures better than any race. FFS you have Beef Vindaloo..

Thanks man! I dont mind the hating and shitposts..it's only online. IRL no ones explicably hates Indians..(atleast not on their face)

There are many like me in India and that's why I absolutely love my country. It's not because things like GDP or technology or Space missions.
Every day an Indian like me is getting out of poverty and making a better life for themselves...It's the spirit to better yourself everyday.

i ctrl-f'd and there was nothing in the OP about poop or shit.

obviously fake.