/pg/ - Persona General

LATEST NEWS-
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America; TBA in Europe
>Persona 5 stream confirmed for July 19th
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air in September 2016
>Winter of Rebirth releases on BD August 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6zYwe3YCiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl

I love DANne!

Say something nice about Fuuka

Her hair colour is inconsistent.

She has a pure heart, and always tries her best

You can say that about many characters

You can turn voices off

Japanese Fuuka really does have the voice of an angel though

Nice shoes, I guess?

Say something nice about DAN

Post full, senpai.

P5 now has it's own Pokemon.

Is Aegis not a pokemon?

don't you see the giant blue V on the mini map? it's a velvet room entrance

It features a very femenine Naoto dancing to the best version of Signs of Love.

Feminine Naoto is best Naoto

>taking out caligula from the OP
>not linking back to the last thread
>stupid naotofag

smdh tbqh

Caligula will be the best JRPG of 2017!

Fuuka is an angel in human form, I love her.

FOR ANOTHER DAY!
FOR JUSTICE!

Fuuka is a whore, she's just really good at hiding it.

Do not slander Fuuka's name, you wretched animal.

What'll you do if I do? Cut yourself?

You can't hide your mistakes
That's an injustice

I love Fluffy.

The minimap is shit, as the V is behind Phantom while Justine is in front of him

>Feminine Naoto

No comprende.

It actually had a neat story, unlike PQ, Arena, Ultimax, or P4

I love Persona!

I dont

what do you love?

SMT If...

Is there any information as far as the P5 cast goes on who are the senpai and who are the kohei? Are they all the same age?

Who is the forrest gump of Persona?

Yu

Pretty sure Makoto is a year ahead and Futaba would be a year behind if she actually went to school. Not sure if they've said anything about Haru or Goro.

There was a guy at my high school who we all thought was like 25+ and a narc cause he was always asking us who sold weed. Maybe Goro is actually an adult.

Only the second one is a problem

It means her tits aren't being tucked away, and sometimes she speaks in a softer and higher tone.

Her voice actress is completely different so the voice of pure sex is pretty much limited to christmas new years and valentines of P4G.

Who is hiding their rack in P5? Goro?

Naoto is better as a boy to bee honest.

You're never honest

And I'm fine either way. Gap moe, man.

If she was only ever sex voice skirt Naoto and never wore the hat it would be weaker certainly, but I do like my waifu's to eventually have massive tits and a soft supple vagina.

>tfw I've still never had a beef bowl

>his waifu is over 5 feet tall

They're really good, actually.

There's a place near the NJ/NY border called "Mitsuwa" that's like a big Japanese supermarket/food court and they have really good beef bowls there. Also an Italian restaurant for some reason?

concept art boy naoto is the best naoto to bee haitch

I disagree

I agree

I'm indifferent

Thank you extended universe you are my greatest ally

I stand four-and-a-half feet tall
I got no balls
And all of y'all
Are subject to the law
I act appalled
when in receipt of less than the highest honor
someday I'll be both revered and passe (like Kuzunoha)
I'm all in effect
Shadows tend to genuflect
when I enter rooms
cause all weakness is subsumed
I spell the doom
of the waifu tropes you used to prefer.

>Naoto rapping "lyrical miracle" struggle bars
She's better than that

yeah the aristocracy is usually very well versed in hardcore rap and it's accepted limitations.

>I stand four-and-a-half feet tall

Are you seriously implying that Naoto doesn't listen to rap in a desperate attempt to be more masculine?

She probably listened to "rappers delight" a few dozen times and considered her credentials for "street cred" complete.

Naoto is totally a Kanye stan.

"Damnit, Yu. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was more than just an average pop rap album, it was Kanye's catharsis from his downfall following the death of his mother and public relations fallout regarding the Taylor Swift incedent. You just don't get hip-hop.

>Rap

Baby
Hands

Get out Yosuke. Go listen to your nickelbacks.

If anything Yosuke would hate Kanye cause "he's ruining hip hop, I only listen to 2pac and Biggie and Eminem!"

I don't think Japanese men listen to that too much

Yosuke would spend most of his 15 minute breaks at work talking about how all modern music is shit and reblogging posts about being born in the wrong generation

>"Nobody tells it like the "Neighborhood Watch Association," I loved "Express Yourself!"
>"Yosuke... You know N.W.A.... Actually, I'll leave just him be."

>J-Pop

>Whatever P5 is

Acid Jazz, you troglodyte.

>not liking acid jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=A6zYwe3YCiI

Listen to some Terry Callier plen

eikichi is the only persona with good taste in music

Trumpeter's taste is better

>and you will know we were ou- zzzzzzzz

Did the lolis were born on the Velvet Room naturally or they were just created by Igor when Phantom signed his contract?

We don't know and we never will.

She probably listens to classical. Girl grew up rich, learned to play piano, ballroom dance, and admires Holmes. It fits.

If Marie was a fragment of Izanami, why was she a Velvet Room attendant?

She's not. She's just bumming out there.

Why would Igor or Philemon let an amnesic god being part of the velvet room?
Demon Painter is cool because Kaneko is chill and a real human being, but Marie was a boiling pot ready to explode anytime.
How did she even found the Velvet Room?

You know that question has no answer, but we can scream and speculate, so let's do that.

So Izanami left a part of herself in everyone she touched, Namatame got kunino sagiri, Adachi got Ameno sagiri and Narukami got Marie, Because reasons, Narukami is aligned with Philemon and his attendants in the velvet room quietly nab her and sort her out a bit, clothing her and telling her not to kill all humans. She can't quite take physical form and there's some mystical bullshit limitations but she can basically fuck off about the non-corporeal world all she wants, she just prefers the velvet room because it's basically all she remembers.

>Narukami is aligned with Philemon
But she appears dressed as an attendant even before Yu makes contact with Izanami on the Gas Station.

>Why would Igor or Philemon let an amnesic god being part of the velvet room?
Shits and giggles

>izanami has to work a shit minimum wage job to make ends meet
>marie gets to crash in a spectral limo and write poetry

Time and space is convoluted in Lordron

Really that is a big mistep and plot hole, but they really wanted to get your waifu itch on her before anyone else. Having her to be someone to talk to after the gas station would have been sufficient, but MUH WAIFUBAIT.

>How did she even found the Velvet Room?
>You know that question has no answer,
Margaret said that she saw her wandering outside so she pulled her in for shits and giggles.
>But she appears dressed as an attendant even before Yu makes contact with Izanami on the Gas Station.
Nope, she doesn't have the hat or bag. Maggie gave them to her and her name later.

>Nope, she doesn't have the hat or bag. Maggie gave them to her and her name later.

that is true, it chafes me that she appears to you before you meet izanami and get your power. If Nanako had the forethought to pee at the station it would never have happened.

But I guess since you were already in the velvet room to discuss your destiny it was all fated to happen beforehand, the worst kind of plot contrivance.

Why does Elizabeth keeps destroying Erebus every year when she already knows that he will come back?
Why did Tatsuya refused to forget about the P2:IS cast and doomed his dimension?
Why didn't Yukari/Mitsuru casted Dia on Shinjiro when the P2 cast was able to do so on Maya?

Because you fapping every night makes baby MC cry.

Why people keep trying to free MC's soul when his body is long dead and would mean the return of Nyx(As it's clear Erebus cannot be defeated)?

>Why does Elizabeth keeps destroying Erebus every year when she already knows that he will come back?
because it's easy and probably fun
>Why did Tatsuya refused to forget about the P2:IS cast and doomed his dimension?
a new game sounded nice and direct sequels (are supposed to) sell well
>Why didn't Yukari/Mitsuru casted Dia on Shinjiro when the P2 cast was able to do so on Maya?
Because Dia heals attrition to your psyche and gives your persona the ability to take damage for you. Passed out characters in battle are essentially just spirit broken.

Final Fantasy actually had characters try and use phoenix down on a dead party member, just to show everyone it doesn't work like that.

because Yukari is stupid to say the least and self inserts usually have large fan followings.

What's the main difference between Nyarly and Erebus? They both are humanity's shadow.

ones a god on entropy and the other is the manifestation of entropy.

>She can't quite take physical form
Except she can, and
>So Izanami left a part of herself in everyone she touched, Namatame got kunino sagiri, Adachi got Ameno sagiri and Narukami got Marie,
her case isn't even close to being like the Sagiris.
Sagiris were straight up planted into Namatame's and Adachi's minds, they never had a physical form in human world and even in TV World they needed a vessel at first and then had to join with shitload of Shadows to materialize.
Marie always had a physical form, before Yu even met Izanami, she was capable of interacting with human world, TV World while also keeping her human form and didn't need other shadows to transform into her monster form. And her monster form doesn't even have "Sagiri" in its name.

If plumes of dusk (Nyx's wings) are used on androids to make them concious, on humans to make easier the Persona summoning, and potencially make another person have a split personality... Does that mean that Nyx is the source of conciousness?
Would they still be useful on the TV Word, which a part of the collective conciousness?

damn who dat semen demen

Nyx is the source of magic. You are just trying to bait us into talking about THAT book, aren't you?
>Would they still be useful on the TV Word, which a part of the collective conciousness?
Definitely.

So, the Shadow Ops are an unofficial part of the police force backed by Kirijo Group to face Shadow Activity.
The members are numbered, and Mitsuru is #1 and Aigis is #5. Aigis is also a founder member, so that means that there's at least 5 founders members,
The known founder members are Mitsuru, Akihiko and Aigis, the other two being unknown as every other P3 character is a reserve member, so... Who are these two unknown founders?
We can say Nanjo is most likely one of them due to having ties with Kirijo Group and the goverment. so who is the other one?

Someone from P5.

Fuuka is one of them, as she is Mitsuru's personal slave.

I believe that's Asuka