liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui
old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSydm6saBbI
dotabuff.com/matches/2484744094
redthedrawfag.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the steam platform the next closest thing to a money printing machine?

>his favorite team still falls for honeypot lans

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

No because who the fuck is going to buy it when you have a PC with all the Steam games you might want.

>once again if you're getting wrecked by timber pick *percentage damage*

absolutely useless. im not talking about countering timbersaw. im talking about the game as a whole

i can easily counter timber and beat him. but i cannot pick a hero that would match him in terms of mobility,dps,farm efficiency and tankiness.
you think everything in dota comes down to counting a single hero when strategies and and putting up a balanced draft is far more important
this is why 2k redditors should be the forefront of balancing discussions

GIVE
ME
FUCKING
LC
QUESTLINE

who will win the arcana?

REMINDER

THAT

PORTUGAL

ARE

OUR

FUCKING

GUYS

LADDIES

who is a sleeper hero this patch?

>look at the French national team
>literally 80% of the players are black/arab

Explain it yuropoors.

>play better throughout the whole game
>capitalize on better exrcution in the early game
>steadily grow
>High Ground
>LET THE BODY HIT THE RAX
>Get 5 man wiped
>Other team gets only 1k for that.
>Outskilled :^).

bloodseeker

>didn't get nerfed that badly
>perfect counter for slark (when he has extremly low hp you can see him so he can't regen, ulti him and he can't run away like he always does, aoe silence that affects him even in ult form)
>perfect counter for timbersaw (rupture.)
>has no need for regen
>can go safe mid or jungle

>but i cannot pick a hero that would match him in terms of mobility,dps,farm efficiency and tankiness.

timbersaw falls off and requires farm. you can stop him from getting farm, you're basically saying its impossible to do so.

play balls out instead of conservative farming game. you can't adapt, that's ya issue.

blog

i lost 9 games won 2 today
was so close to 5k now im 4630 or some shit

feeling weak and suicidal

blog

youtube.com/watch?v=PSydm6saBbI

Reminder that dee to gee accepts gays

it's normal

people usually need several attempts to break a MMR milestone.

the difference between 4600 and 5000 MMR is HUGE in terms of game awareness

FUCK OFF
THIS IS A HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN BOARD
YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE

i've had 6900 mmr people in.my games countless times

it's the 3rd time i get close to 5k i calibrated years ago at 4400 and took breaks

Also the games where everyone but me is 5k are the worst the people on my team are way more cocky and retarded, and they fuck up really hard

like a 5500 axe who dodnt buy blademail vs naix wr after we had a lead because 'aghanim challenge' and had a blink vang and point booster

then whsn we started losing because naix killed him in 3 hits he broke the pb and dc'd

>tfw you settle your quarry

>tfw legion commander posting died

dotabuff.com/matches/2484744094

what went wrong?

that bloodseeker is a smurf with 100% win rate on that hero

>tfw posting died

Is this the patrick swayze guy that keeps posting?

Just like soppingwetdoecuntposting died
I miss it desu

I wonder why people don't pick him more. Now with his aghs he is legit good.

>Enemy moves 1200 units(as much as a blink)
>only takes 720 damage at max level rupture
Ayy fucking lmao
But the slark thing is nice but it ain't enough, his ult needs a bit of a rework

The fact that I interacted with this persons, even on an anonymous korean trading card site, makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I guess he's not that good anymore as a main carry since sven and naix and popular mids like tinker can deal with him pretty well, so, people who only saw bloodseeker as a walking thirst forgot about him.
I had someone pick bloodseeker against my ursa once, he got aghs and forcestaff and ruptured me every fight, team tilted and we lost.

>anymore
you mean as opposed as all those points in time when he was good as a main carry?

as opossed to when he got +20/30 dmg and 50 ms with a point in thirst at level 1 or 2

LOL

720 PURE damage, and if he walks more than that, it's even more damage, and with aghs it's 2 targets

>tfw no bird hero

There's no way they let the 2k shitter cast grand final three years in a row, does this mean we get someone who has some idea how the game works this time?

user, can you give me sauce of the full pic
reverse image search gives me nothing

>You even been in a Storm, Storm Spirit?

redthedrawfag.tumblr.com/

>try queuing EU for the first time because my friend tells me to
>win almost every game
>even the hard ones that I kinda biff
>there's bitching but everyone fills out roles nicely and fights it through to the end

>Draskyl is in the states right now, buying a new pc and taking care of family, flatout calls NA server garbage. Exact words were "at least the Russians still want to win."
Why is there such a huge gap in game quality between EU and NA servers? I almost want to just never play on NA ever again.

>at least the Russians still want to win

that's actually fucking annoying. you will get reported every time if you stop playing even though the game is lost dead certain

NA players are either passive-aggressive manchildren, peruvians, narcissistic ne'er-do-wells, chinks from Vancouver, or fucking stoned halfway out of their minds.

So I've been trying to get into solo mmr, but it always seems like I'm playing with people who have never played their hero before. I got a timber who got bloodstone at 37 minutes after rushing blademail and a juggernaut who just ran into the enemies over and over although he built a very smart built vs Omniknight. Has anyone else just been getting people who are acting like it's their first game in years lately? I'm floating around low 4k. Been mostly playing support because I got a bit bored of carrying, but must I continue carrying?

Yes, everyone is bad except you.

NA DOTA PLAYERS

if you are under 5k every game is winnable unless you're mega'd

and even then theres a shot

I never stop playing, so that's not a problem for me. I spent queue time and every moment up until that "well shit" moment to get there, and I play lategame heroes anyway (with certain exceptions like Zeus and Undying). Might as well see it through to the end.
Meanwhile, I've never actually played an NA game that lacked people with a quitter's attitude. It makes me feel like garbage to try to force the waves away from our base while someone is planting a garden of sentries in the well.

I don't believe that. It's just like my team has one village retard every game that just runs into the enemies over and over again. I don't know why it happens, but no amount of supporting or carrying can stop them from being out of position. It's only been recently that this has been happening, I was wondering if anyone else had it happen.

Can you not post that awful manga ITT? ty luv

how about you shut the fuck up whore

>tfw you lost a few games after taking 3 sets of enemy racks really early on
EVERY GAME IS LOSEABLE ;_;

If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get.

Well, I've noticed the quality of my games has lowered significantly, may be because I took a month break and have to get back in shape, idk

I've only had that happen "once," and it was against a medusa and ck. I couldn't even be mad about it. If you can make a game last long enough to get both of those heroes six slotted, you deserve a fucking win.

>stop playing even though the game is lost dead certain
I hate people who do this, eat a bullet please

*teleports behind your uncle charlie*

pfft, good by cracker jack

*shadow razes him*

if u dont want me to eat the souls of the rest of your family, then back off kid

its because sub 5k players cant close games out well and always find a way to throw

giving up, especially in like 2k-3k because it's "unwinnable" is retarded

whoa okay guy you win

thats what i thought kiddo

I've had a similar experience in my last few games. What's wrong with NA? Has the united states given up completely?

All the good Americans are outside campaigning for Trump so only degenerates are left queueing NA.

Meme orb

>tfw you realise you're 4-16 with tony

Juggernaut, Sven, WR, or QoP.

There's not really anything to campaign for, here in Illinois.
Everyone outside of Chicago LOVES him, everyone inside of Chicago loves welfare.

post semi-cool pictures you have from source 1

>decide that the true dota 2 reddit might be less pleb than the normal one
>see "guys visage is op & not hard at all"
>check his yasp
>669 mmr

I don't know what I expected honestly

>Went to reddit
>Was disappointed by how shit it was

What did you expect?

i used to stack with asia amore and zyzz a lot, this time we had some pro csgo player and that meepo streamer in our stack too

>read further
>"Ok I will spam visage after low priority and we will see how it goes, pretty sure I will climb to 3k mmr in no time"

>falling for the visage is bad meme

heh nice one :^)

>echo sabre allows for double tidebringer
NICE
GAME
YOU
HAVE
THERE
DOTARDS

look at that thematic experience
what a menu

I am not falling for your RUSE CRUISE

it was KOTL you fuckwit

I only have trivial stuff from Source 1

>pretend to be retarded
>get free (you)s
YOU
COULD
NOT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

I LOVE EE HES SO EPIC XD

this is undoubtedly the greatest content d2g ever created

Who watching QO lose on Timber to a fat as fuck Alchemist here?

only fnatic kids will get this

is tiny+io really that much of a counter to lycan?

i wonder if fame is worth not eating fried chicken.

It's an old webum

It's not, Lizzy stopped being cute when she lost her thighs.

>bad balance is okay as long as there are counters

t.valve

thats like saying poker is a bad game lol

you keep your aces till the last moment kid

that's just false.

i been playing for 4k hours on EU servers and the finger pointing and narcissism couldn't be worse. you just had lucky games

>dota is like poker

another reason to buff timber aimirte

>Player with KEEP CALM B POSITIV screen name
>Player who spends the entire game alternating between spamming Well Played and Don't Give Up
>Player who flat out refuses feedback or any form of advice and calls people toxic for implying that their item/skill build might not be 100% optimal

It's all the same player. And they're always 0-12. And they think positivity is why they're losing. lmfao.

t. lolbabby

cant even into draftin kys bandwagoner

>tfw facebro poster won't bully you

EAT SHIT

i can already tell you are one of those guys that just queue into games and enjoy all the animations and special effects like a little boy and is not capable of critical thinking

thanks!

>EAT SHIT
>shit = TURD
>EAT DOTURD!!

SUGOI

SUGOI = Sue Goy

the jew are behind this

Im not even the one you originally responded to. Delicious tears cuz timber is not OP lol

Dotards how do you get a gf?

>Mark Mid lane
>Instapick Invoker says mid or feed
>Whatevs, pick Anti-Fun
>Go to lane
>Last pick weaver comes to my lane
>Steals farm, whatever, I'm better at last hitting
>Die like a retard because I was too agressive
>Get 21 mins battlefury, start ricing
>Win game
If you can't 1v9 carry anytime on AM, you're basically worth nothing