/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Cunning Stunt update edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A_35Z4eQfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sunning Cunt

ya blew it

Fucking headhunter terminators in their rocket cars

>terminators

This, if it could keep up with a Ruiner or sabre i'd love the thing to death. Looks fantastic though. It could probably do well on a highway race.

I didn't expect serious replies though they did prove that point well.

HEY ROCKSTAR

DO 90s SPORTS AND SUPERS NEXT

>Thread Edition is about upcoming content instead of some tranny
I don't know why I'm so happy about this.

Also Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=0A_35Z4eQfg

>DO 90s SPORTS AND SUPERS NEXT
Nah. We have enough of both. It's time for sedans to shine.

You shouldn't have shot him, you should have kept running him over.

>if this car was as fast as the fastest car in the class i would like it
Pleb shitter

I was stressing out trying to find a high res image of the update art and trying to upload the thread as fast as possible so someone wouldn't put their avatar in the OP, glad it's appreciated

Early get for the low times.

for the sad times.

first for revamp crates and removed pubbie's ability to destroy them when

really would love to see the major driving force of pushing everyone into dead crew only public lobbies removed

>That fucking mustache

Ya did good user

GRAND THEFT AUTO TAKES THREE FUCKING MINUTES TO LOAD. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

>That reticle size

Your existence is sad.
Remove crate destruction and replace it with crate theft, intercepting enemy CEO supply lines and having to kill with something other than hydras from the sky.
Shame R* rarely balances or changes past released content.

tfw my first meme

You might be right, user

I would fucking love that. Just upgraded from shit box 4 cyl d engine civic to a v6 accord and would love to see them make a look alike in game.

>crate theft
this would only encourage shitters. Why bother running crate runs when you can literally be a crate pirate? I would prefer finite ammo on hydras and buzzards.

If everyone is a crate pirate then nobody is since there would be no crates to steal.

I just sent an invite to join the pc cancer crew

What's your SC name?

>insurgentfag chases down crate runner in a brickade
>not fast enough and they get out of line of sight
>blows it up
>makes CEO rage quit

>drives back into town
>gets memed on

Crate destroyers are cancer, stop associating with them, NPG,

No it wouldn't. The vast majority of people who destroy crates are poor shitters who don't own their own office or warehouse. If crates could only be stolen if you own a warehouse to take them to it would encourage smart movement, defense and quick thinking from other CEOs to intercept an enemy crew's shipment rather than requiring a level 50 that just got a jet and wants to shit up the session.

>tfw more excited for motorcycle suits than the actual racing and new cars part of the update
I'm pathetic.

>motorcycle suits

>it would encourage smart movement, defense and quick thinking from other CEOs to intercept an enemy crew's shipmen
Or camping outside of potential warehouses waiting to hijack them right before they deliver.

But I'd much rather have that than jetshitters blowing up cargo as soon as it pings on radar.

Manmangledmecha

i haven't experienced many shitters who actively hunt down crates. But if I could literally steal crates then I would make sure to try to steal them as often as possible to fill up my warehouse quicker. It would be an easy thing to do with a hydra or buzzard while waiting for the cool down. Anything that speeds up the ability to fill up warehouses is going to get hammered. The issue is the hydra and, to a lesser extent, the buzzard. Crate destroyers aren't shit without them.

Im just picking at it's performance drawbacks for discussion. It's not even its general speed, it's its ability to accelerate out of turns. Excuse me for trying to have a discussion about a car I'd like to use more often for racing.

Guess they could make it so you'd have to deliver those crates to a warehouse different from the one the competing CEO was trying to deliver to.

Welcome

How do I ban someone? They been talking trash to me

I'll destroy all the crates I see bruh.

i think that was implied.

don't feel bad, I'm excited for the racing suits too! I just hope there are plenty styles to pick from. It'll be hard getting rid of an outfit slot, though.

most of the time it's white dots who just happen to be near your drops, and the game telling them to destroy crates for $$$. that's the bigger problem, all the shit on screen telling you to do things.

Orgs should have diplomacy.
>allied: share crate & vip missions (supporting org gets half payouts)
>neutral: no messages about other org
>hostile: notified of enemy crate & vip missions

>tfw didn't get to play today because I had to work

How do you guys cope with loss.

maybe allied vips could have the chance to steal crates and start a war but keep white dot randoms out of business.

is that fucking retard done asking for his Ur-Quattro now?

>even audiposter gets his wish before R* makes the biker update requested by thousands of whiny grease monkeys

Don't worry someone will just start spamming a car they want in the game and the cycle will continue

oh no wait he wanted an S1

there should definitely be some kind of org diplomacy. Shit's really annoying when a CEO says theyre friendly, only for one of their asses to buzzard your squad a couple minutes later.

I'm fine with white dots getting involved since it's still an open world pvp game, but since they're actively attacking a company it should be an instant 3-4 star status for attacking any organization in a peaceful status. Robbing a corner store gets a 2-star status for only a couple thousand stolen.

Calling it now.
Cars are gonna be okay and fit the theme
Stunt clothing will be neat but forgotten
No one will actually play with the creator mode stunt stuff due to "muh crates"

i dont care for this shitty ass game. why would you be sad over not playing this mediocre game?

ill probably permanently wear the stunt clothes and drive nothing but the Lancia from now on

fuck the terminators, just kill the vip and peace. you should a have a system for each spawn by now.

Jaguar xj220 when?

white dots are low life criminal scum, they could still hijack cargo they came across but they have no qt assistant to keep their ear to the ground. they shouldn't even be able to tell who the CEOs are on the radar.

i have a lot of problems with the radar in general,desu.

>mfw most of /gtag/ are white dots who blew all their money on cars and apartments

ALRIGHT J*
YOU GAVE AUDI FAGGOT HIS CAR

NOW GIVE ME MINE

anybody on ps4 want help me with ceo farming?

No nigger

>PS4

Sure I c-

>ps4

gtag is full of lovely ladies

H O N D A B O Y Z

I actually have an Acura. It still counts.

*trannies

You are correct my friend

>NOW GIVE ME MINE

We already have the superior Baja Buggy, tho

an excerpt from the website which shall not be named

its interesting how /gtag/ seems to be the most civil crew

This is the kind of guy who runs around in heist diapers, bp helmets and exclusively uses sticky spamming out of his insurgent and rockets/minigun on foot and goes passive to get his tank/hydra as soon as someone fights back

i may

Why are you censoring the names if it's just fucking reddit?

he must be one of the posters

Neve...
Wait..

4 fucking days

>Tfw afk hacking

Feels good.

i hope you contract some sort of terminal skin eating disease before the update comes out

had to pull out MS Paint for this one

i don't know, i do it for pretty much everything else i screencap but here you go if you're so curious

>if you dont want a game where your subject to the will of other players thats what single players for.
Boy, of course it's reddit.

Jesus wept, that genuinely terrifying.

He is, right though. I hate RDM shitters, but he's right.

Thankfully, I roll with a crew that will gang up on such a person to make them ragequit in case the session goes sour.

>not 4k

What car in game is most like an Acura Integra?

>CuckoldCommunity

driving or style?
there are very few fwd cars in gtav

>CuckoldCommunity

nice tumblr gif

Style I guess, I want a car that looks like my real life car.

God, playing on PS4 solo has gotten me RDMed more often than I'd like to admit.

stay the fuck away from ps4

Please, I came just to ruin you and Orwell's day. And for Persona 5.

who?

How am I supposed to make money. I can't find any hackers to shower me with dosh and the game's been through like 30 patches since I last played.

Play the game

Someone who makes *you* seem sane.

Can all these literal whos pls leave

You git gud.

I agree, you should leave.

The same could be said for you, nigger.

anyone know if the accommodations increase the resale on your office when you sell it? I'm still a poor ceo and don't know if i should get the accommodations on the cheapest office or simply buy the cheap ass apartment right next to it.