Find a flaw

Find a flaw

You aren't eternal, therefore your time is limited, so in essence, you can't retake the same class

but you can't retake the party either and unlike the party, a class always plays out the same

No, because your brain is not perfect and is subject to decay, particularly if you party too hard.

you don't have to party too hard. Just being present is enough

ITT: nerds who never got invited to parties

parties are overrated desu

hanging out with a few friends and getting fucked up is much better

I went to parties and never had to retake a class.
U mad?

It's a pain in the ass later.
Better to balance them in the present.

Why not party before/after you finish your education so you don't end up with crushing student debt because you paid 70k to get piss drunk every day?

You can't step in the same river twice.

Yeah gonna have to disagree there, friendo. How about a large ass party with good friends and their friends? Get out more my guy

You can't have more than 5 "good friends", at best they become acquaintances.
Socializing with more than two people at once also becomes extremely superficial, shrill and irritating even *without* the influence of alcohol and cheap marijuana. You'd have to be insecure or a total idiot to enjoy the typical sorority party.

>his finger was on the trigger
>the other guy trying to pull his hand away put more pressure on that finger

What the fugg

>You can't have more than 5 "good friends"
bullshit. I've got 10 extremely good friends and plenty of normal friends.

>Getting 'irritated' when hanging around a few people you don't know.
Sounds like you're the one who's insecure about something

A man has the ultimate say in whether his time was used properly and in a satsifactory manner. Therefore since this paticular indivdual prefers partying over taking classes he is absolutley subjectivley correct, which in this case means he is also objectivley correct. Of course you could argue that later in life he will regret this use of time, making his statement invalid, but there is not enough information present to make that argument.

>Muh subjectivism
Absolutely not

There should be a period or a semicolon; His comma creates a comma splices.

You can only resit an exam once, and if you fuck that up you're fucked.

Even then, you'll never get into honours with a resit.

There will always be parties and there will always be classes.

>the amount of autism, pretending, and justification of not having friends I'm this thread
Jesus Christ.

Oh really?

I think it's funny that this kids life peaked in high school

you cant live with that mindset. Every expirence is unique. You could have met a lover in a certain class in a certain time, but you don't think of what could had happened cause it's dumb. For every class there will always be a party.

Parties and classes rarely overlap. You can both attend classes and go to parties.

Spotted the retard

>giving into animal desires that remain close to the sensual levels instead of indulging in the higher forms of perceptual entertainment
>not being a true human
You should just end yourself right now desu, tidy up the gene pool for us all.

Technically image in op is right...but parties are obnoxious and feel/sound like one massive chaotic and incoherent tone to your senses.

Which is why there are people who just don't enjoy them as much as others.

Not even judging though, jussayin.

I would do that if I knew how.

Do you have advice?