Dirty Bomb General /dbg/

>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
check out pugs or something I don't give a shit
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe (embed)
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd (embed)
>Basics:
[YouTube] Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks: Basic Guide To Movement! (embed)
[YouTube] 7 New-Player Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks! (embed)
[YouTube] Dirty Bomb: useful trick jumps on every map (embed)
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

we find ourselves at a crossroads: continue shitposting, or continue shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL38UKvHhuQ&feature=player_embedded
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31242/a-few-words-and-numbers-on-loadout-card-crafting-recycling/p1
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31242/a-few-words-and-numbers-on-loadout-card-crafting-recycling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>embed embed
every god damn time

also I'm level 40 why is this happening

UI error. Sorry user.

I demand 2 elite cases as compensation

>4 posts
>2 IPs
You guys are such fags.

Anyways, now that we have 3 exe maps I can finally start picking favorites. And I think my verdict is that overground is my least favorite.

I made the thread so I could post this
and replied to someone pretending to be raziel

>playing execution

>not playing exection

I'm glad you like it user but I can't fucking stand it

That being said, it's not how DB was designed to be played. It's an afterthought intended to appease CSfags. The time in between rounds before you get to fight again is excruciating, and that's if you don't die the previous round. I want to play Dirty Bomb, not "Watch the timer"

>That being said, it's not how DB was designed to be played.
Obviously wrong, since it was designed and put into the game as a part of the greater whole known as DB.

>The time in between rounds before you get to fight again is excruciating
>excruciating
Almost laughed out loud here.

Yeah, they put it in the game. They didn't ask if they should put it in the game.

You're looking at 30 seconds before you can fight again AT BEST in execution, and 30 seconds AT WORST in SW/OBJ

Except it works with the mechanics better than most modes. Getting shot out of nowhere isn't that bad because you can go down. It also makes medics more essential.

>new map
>it's execution
shitposting topic of the week

Considering that it's a popular mode that many people like, they obviously made the right decision. In fact, I think there should be even more game modes than we already have, not less.

>talking about the game is now shitposting
sorry it's not anime

I disagree with your opinion

He's right though, death not being cheap really puts some life into the otherwise spammy mess that is obj.

I started off saying I'm glad he likes it

That "spammy mess" is part of the charm of Dirty Bomb in my opinion. If you take away the hectic chaos you've got CS:GO, and I don't play that for a reason.

Except CS is a completely different game even if you take game modes out of the equation

Okay fine forget I said CSGO

It's still a watered down DB experience

Dixu: youtube.com/watch?v=ZL38UKvHhuQ&feature=player_embedded

No, it's distilled DB experience. Instead of being able to do whateverthefuck at almost no cost, you actually need to rely on your skill and ability.

Alright, after doing some math, it is clear that dirtybum has fucked us up (wow what a surprise).
Unless i fucked something up during the research. So i encourage you to take a good look. Data was collected from the official post.

Yes you fucked up, its says cobalt cost is 500k

What does the bottom of column 9 says?

Like I said, I disagree.

Dirty Bomb was designed to be the Wolf ET spiritual successor. It's fast hectic action reminiscent of old school FPS games. Dying doesn't matter, push the fuckin cart type gameplay.
When you add a mode like execution and attract CS players you get an entirely different mindset; one where you need to care about your life more than the objective. It's the reason why pubz is global elite in GO but couldn't win a placement match to save his life, he was almost afraid of the objective because it would fuck up his K/D.

Now, this mindset would be fine if the players stayed in execution but they inevitably leak into the faster modes where your ability to push matters more than your ability to stay alive.

500k, should be 50

under card cost old/new I can't tell which number is which, can you color code them?

Thoughts on this phantom card? I kind of like it after playing it a bit. Enigma is better than expected when you're trying to sneak, and the cricket bat on a phantom is top comedy value.

Noted, thanks
And done

And added just a bit more clarity

Oops not done, havent read your message clearly, sorry. Besides, it is pointless, you can see the number just right above and it was more to show the skyrocket jump from gold to cobalt

So why did they increase the ratio?

If it was 6 golds per cobalt it would be 15,000 diamonds

the current system is 8 golds for a cobalt

It's meh. Enigma isn't very useful on Phantom due to his EMP, and Redeye can remove most of his cloak in a single click. Chopper makes the cricket bat deal about as much damage as the katana, and quickdraw is only slightly useful if you fuck up melee and need to use your gun.

It should be 13k diamonds

>if you fuck up melee and need to use your gun.
Don't you mean "if you fuck up your gun and need to use your melee"?

To be fair the ability to get a 22% better chance at the card you want minimum is worth it

This new trading system is alright but the numbers are fucked. Aside from the fact that older players get fucked on credit costs, it also makes it so there is no reason to ever make a silver or gold (unless you just like the skins better) when you can just make a cobalt if you wait longer.
As a result, the slow incremental progression of upgrading your bronzes into silvers and so on is replaced with a long as grind of waiting on having enough credits to try for a 1 in 9 chance of getting the cobalt you want.

one in 3

a new card tier is inevitable

Best skins and i cant play it without losing perks...

Isn't the 1 in 3 only if you consume 45 weapon kits or whatever?

you have to use a selector from arsenal crates

there's no reason to craft without one so you'll just be waiting until it drops

Anyone wanna ERP?

>there's no reason to craft without one
Sure there is. Where the fuck are you going to get 45 weapon kits? You'll probably make 3 regular cobalts before you get that many kits.

Are you daft? Weapon kits and weapon selectors are different things

Are you pretending that you didn't understand me?

Maybe~

I have no idea where you're getting "45 weapon kits"

If that's the number needed to craft a cobalt that just means you can pay those weapon kits OR 50,000 credits

That has absolutely nothing to do with weapon selectors

selectors only drop from crates and they let you pick what primary you want

>Weapon Kits are rare items found in Arsenal Crates, allowing you to lock in on one of your Merc's three Primary Weapons when Crafting.

Post Steam~ Or would you like to do it here? What kind of stuff gets you off, user?

Post yours user. You'll know it's me by the name.

They're different from the things you use to just craft stuff

DOES THIS CLEAR IT UP FOR YOUR RETARDED ASS

I just don't want a bunch weirdos adding me in addition to you. You can delete anyone who's not me. I'll do it if you need it.

>RETARDED
This projecting.

I'm not talking about the things you just use to craft stuff.

You really think weapon kits are a 1% chance?

where the fuck did you get the number 45 from?

that has nothing to do with anything and I'm convinced you're now backpedaling because you just found out that crafting kits are different from weapon kits

Should I open this free case or should I save it for anything?

Just reply to me if you NEED me to drop it here user. I'm gonna need proof it's you though.
I like stockings btw.
Still there?

>Caulden
>Increased damage to 20 (from 19)
>Reduced rate of fire to 327 RPM (from 360 RPM)

Why did they even bother?

they fucked almost every pistol like that

the revolvers got it hard, their fire rate is slow as heck

It's pretty shit the damage they do too.
Most pistols are extremely powerful, moreso than rifles. Their downside is that they usually have fucking terrible range due to how quickly the rounds drop and lose power.
The .50, .357, and .40s should at least do 50 damage minimum. They've already got a small ammo pool, low fire rate, and bad range.

m8 look at my first post here I was plainly talking about it the entire time. As to where I got that info I remember reading about it in a dev post like the one I linked.

Cite a source right now because you should assume it's one weapon kit to be able to pick

And I lost my chance to erp with the illusive animegirl69

The devs.

That's not a source you fucking moron. Link me the post

Hey, is Dixu in the thread right now?

forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31242/a-few-words-and-numbers-on-loadout-card-crafting-recycling/p1

try to inform yourself before you post bullshit you stupid nigger

m8 I'm in the middle of a game. You can either go look for your fucking info yourself or wait a few minutes.

Do they really expect ANYONE to get 45 kits?

I kind of feel sorry for spoon feeding info that's literally there at the simplest possible google search, but then I remember that you can't help it, you're retarded, and I'm helping you stay retarded.

So here's my contribution to your idiocy.

forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31242/a-few-words-and-numbers-on-loadout-card-crafting-recycling

I'm fucking done with dirty bomb

>8 for a gold
>5 and a half times as many for a cobalt

their jewery knows no bounds and they just keep treating older players worse and worse

>i-it's not 45, where did you get this info ;_;
>here's a screen and link showing it's exactly 45
>haha, I sure showed you ;_;

This is actually really funny.

It's not funny. It's lazy retards baiting people to spoon feed them and people falling for that.

>someone doesn't read every single dev post
>this is somehow now baiting
that word has gotten way out of hand

Remember user, spoonfeeding is doing a disservice to the person you're doing it for. You're literally helping them stay dumb, so they're actually the only ones suffering negative consequences.

>someone doesn't have time to use the simplest google search on a topic but still has enough time to make dozens of shitposts on that same topic
Literally nothing other than bait.

I raised the concerns about crafting costs to the devs/SD.

Out of my hands now.

play bronze

Good cobalts are supposed to be rare desu, if they made them easy to get THAT would be screwing older players who had to get them the hard way before this new system.

It's good it's not easy, at least the cards will still mean something.

They should give this exact card to every new player as a subtle hint.

So pistols are actually... worse now?

And... crafting is even... more expensive?

yep

burst rifles are actually stronger too due to slower burst rate

user... why do... you talk... like a tard...

ded
e
d

page

Good morning /dbg/ :3
See you after work

>you will never touch dicks with AnimeGirl99

Medic!

>page 10

>update actually does the opposite of every single thing they were suppose to do

Increase secondary damage on all weapons that lost fire rate by 20 points each instead of 1-3.
Unfuck phantom, give him a passive melee boost, more speed/hp, shotguns, or something. Let him throw some small EMP balls along with cloak. He's only good against stupid people because he dies in like a hit and is a slow fatass.
Remove the credit cost for crafting, put the cost on recycling instead and make it so the kits remove the cost of recycling for like 3 recycles per kit.
Allow regular crates to be bought with money, people would do it.
Always have an event loadout thing going on, even if you have to rotate cards. Every single month should hold a new loadout card players can grind for.
Give proxy a third mine or something.
Have stoker's napalm stick around longer than 10 seconds, like 20-25. It should be valuable for the amount of time it takes it to cooldown.
Give Skyhammer's airstrike either a lower cooldown or more damage, Arty and Kira both outclass him in all strengths.
Fucking global chat and trading.

Stop playing phantom like he's pure melee senpai :^)

May as well just play Kira then so you have a useful ability. Everyone can see phantom he's loud as fuck and deployables are literally a nuisance at worst.
Give him a fucking shotgun or sniper rifle or something that fits recon. Maybe have it so enemies within your EMP field get marked like a heartbeat sensor, and increase the EMP field by a couple of inches.
He was entirely viable before they nerfed him, the only people complaining were hypershitters.

>Kira mains

Yahallo /dbg/~ :3

Fuck off with worst snake