/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Aced is an Asshole Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-MCyDkqBug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great new thread guys

Daily reminder that unchained sux

THE END IS COMING

EVERYONE WILL DIE

i agree

I bet Aced was just waiting in ambush for us to finish talking with Gula before he striked

Daily reminder to filter, ignore, and/or report spam.

First for Namine being best KH girl

Oh hey it's Ephemer, the fag you guys keep talking about.

Best whore.

You're just now getting to that quest?

Anyone got that picture were she's deep throating a sea salt ice cream but it looks like a dick because it's shadowed.

Why is he so gay?

FUCKING BEARS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ZAAAANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI
SHOUNEN YO SHINWA NI NAAAAAAREEEEEEEE

Why is Roxas with the stuffed animal?

Fucking Roxas man.

EVANGELION THREAD HIJACK

TIME TO DIE.

youtu.be/l-MCyDkqBug

I don't have that, but I do have this.

Nomura must really like that design.
So guys what if the six apprentices are already half xehanort

that is gay as fuck why would they do this to him

At least Roxas is safe from this faggot now
It's Axel so its to be expected

W-whats axels special?

>Nomura must really like that design
Even the fucking clothes are similar.

Sucking a mean dick.

RIP Emulator users

>So you really do remember me this time .. I'm so FLATTERED ! But you're too late

Axel's gay as fuck, that's why.
>well when he's not busy prying on teenage girls that is.

So where's that Namine popsicle picture.

If anything he's similar to how Young Xehanort dressed.

That;s not the picture.

But he did it to get Roxas back
I could have sworn Roxas said he wanted to do ice cream in Days

You mean Young Adult Xehanort, or Teenage Xehanort?

So are we just gonna die alone in the center of the battlefield, after having watched everything we know and care for, destroyed by everyone's mistrust, and greed for power and absolute security?

Couldn't find it but found this so it's appropriate.

Is Ephemer the Kaworu to our character's Shinji?

>Only you have a next life
So how many times has he died now. He should come equipped with second chance

>So how many times has he died now. He should come equipped with second chance
10/10

To turn Sora into the ultimate self-insert the player character will reincarnate as him.

Still he came off as pretty predatory.
(I think he may have also felt like that in gba CoM but I can't completely remember. Fuck I gotta replay that game.)

The one on the islands. Where he says "This world is just too small".

Xehanort's a lying bastard we never sought after the X-Blade

It's great, isn't it?

I'm surprised at how silky smooth Unchained now feels, shit used to lag pretty bad on my phone before, and I thought it was just because my phone was a really outdated hunk of junk

He was more malicious in CoM. I mean I understand why because he was a double agent but there the differences in character were there.

We are going to seek the X-Blade to gain kingdom hearts so we can make everything right again. Of course we know how that's going to end

Absolutely, Nomura really knows how to make the suffering boner tingle

This, but I knew it was on their side, I've bought a breddy gud phone and I would be pretty pissed if it had some kind of problem with the model or something.

Now the only problem on playing on the phone is my neck hurting from looking down on the phone, or my wrist hurting from holding the phone up.

Is there a comfy position to play mobile games?

Oh god no.

Most likely.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable edgy dual wielding keyblade wielder to show up

>Keyblade War began because of everyone wanting the X-blade, and Kingdom Hearts, as told by Baldynort
>Neither of those two have been mentioned at all in X so far
???

There are lore reasons for why that isn't very likely to happen.

Is Nomura the Koujima of KH?

That can't happen..

It's going to be us when Ephemer dies and passes on everything to us. 10 medals guys

yes
kojima only wins due to being able to make his titles rated m so they can get even weirder

>implying Nomura isn't going to kill off Skuld as the final lynchpin to the war starting, and we absorb her heart as she dies and fades, giving us her heart and keyblade
We will be the edgemesiter, son

Why not? All you need is another keyblade wielder's heart and there are plenty to go around

Shut up! Those our other user's hearts,

When is the epic carnival?

Yeah and a guilted Sephiorth on each right?

I did say isn't very likely. There's some uncertainty there. I don't know what drink Nomura decided the day he finished up the scenario. He might throw Kairi's grandmother getting fucked in the ass as the lynchpin for Aced being a raging cunt, you never know with him.

Just as before they shared to you their medals so you can crush your foes, now they share their heart and blade so you can slaughter your rival Unions, and claim the X-blade for thineself and guild

I doubt Kairi's Grandmother lived during the KHX's timeline.

Hyperbole.

Tomorrow
Kairi's grandmother will be revealed to be Ava and Sora's mom will end up being MoM

>Snow White has looked exactly the same since BBS up to KH1
WHAT IS HER SECRET

>part of the traitor union because best friend chose it
>wanted to go with the sneks

Where did I go wrong?

It's not too late. Join us, Invi has the best mask.

So the foretellers were just being chuuni and skipping their meal? Seriously whats up with the animal motif

Don't you mean sora's mom will be end up being a nort

I don't think Disney characters age.

You chose a friend on the wrong path over what was right, and in your heart

You're like Sora if he chose to side with Riku rather than kicking his ass in 1, or are like Ventus and are simply going nananana over Terra's bullshit

Do any of the six apprentices have an X in their name?
She's Sora though

It'll be fucked up to leave my party members. I'm the only whale.

Invi
Aced
Ava
Gula
Ira

Luxu - Das it mane
I actually like it.

That would make her the perfect replacement for sora as part of xehanort true org 13

Fuck them Yogis. Read the thread edition.

What if medals influence your personality? Like Reverse meals would bring you closer you darkness while upright medals would bring you closer to light. So beware the anons with Sephiroth

I'm just gonna assume MoM was THE chuuni, and had his apprentices all take on animal masks, and sin names because of that, and didn't let the 6th be a foreteller because he was too straightlaced to go along with his master's madness

Wait, Invi
Aced
Ava
Gula
Ira

Luxu

Arent these the seven deadly sins in latin??!!
NOMURA THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN GOING 2DEEP4U CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

How slow are you

>didn't let the 6th be a foreteller because he was too straightlaced to go along with his master's madness
According to the story update today, apparently his job is to watch and make sure the MoM's will be done.
You're like, a couple of months late.

You're uhh, kind of behind to say the least

I want to join the lust Union for there daily orgys.

I have a suspicion that Xehanort is Luxu's vessel and that some of the members of the new organzation are foretellers
Still using stitch I see

>forget to log in to facebook
>Bluestacks dead
>have to start from the beginning
>game crashes after every three minutes
I should find a new game to play, this is depressing.

>Still using stitch I see
Fuck you

Not at all, since I'm new to the game and its the first time I've seen them mentioned all together, besides Aced and Ava last thread.Wel... uh.. Whats the theory on this?

Play FGO.

So if Sora is Roxas he's also Ventus meaning hes Vanitas. But Vanitas seems to be a nort so doesn't that meam Sora is indeed Xehanort

Xeanorth is Sora

Nothing else so far, but we've been talking about 7 deadly sin thing since we got the rest of the Forteller's names. So far they kind of don't fit the personalities we've seen.
Ava - Vulpeus
Aced - Ursus
Invi - Anguis
Gula - Leopardos
Ira - Unicornis

Luxu - Not a Foreteller/No Union.

In case you didn't know who was who.
That's not really how that works.

No that means Xehanort is Sora. But you see Xehanort is Ansem but Ansem is Riku so that means that Sora is Riku

Still slow.

I'd laugh if Xehanort ended up being Kairi's grandfather

So your bets on who will be the last Unions standing?