/egg/ - Engineering Games General - Formerly /svgg/

Deder than ded it self edition

previous ded The thread is dedicated to all games about building machines and systems out of blocks, in space or otherwise:

Corneroids, Space Engineers, Starmade, Avorion, From the Depths, Factorio, REM, Robocraft, Machinecraft, Garry's Mod, Homebrew, Besiege, Infinifactory, Scrap Mechanic, GearBlocks, and anything else welcome. Also, all these games are ded. Only ded games may join, otherwise they must have their own thread.

WebM for retards:
>gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter.git

Space Engineers:
>spaceengineersgame.com
>SpEngies for retards: i.imgur.com/IZekrGe

StarMade:
>star-made.org
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyxsW_2xmo
Server: NASSzone
IP: nasszone.com:4242

Avorion
>avorion.net/
>/egg/ approved server: 149.202.65.190

From the Depths:
>fromthedepthsgame.com
>/egg/heim idea bin: pastebin.com/Tmk14sf2

Factorio:
>factorio.com/
>guide.factorio.com/index.html
>steamcommunity.com/groups/eggtorio

REM:
>www.remproject.wordpress.com
>youtube.com/channel/UCzp2XM98-FcFWAqhFjnxSbg

Robocraft:
>robocraftgame.com

Machinecraft:
>hrpbk2 wix com/machinecraft
>upload/download designs at filescase.com
>TT Mech template: www.mediafire.com/download/0aalnmvvyvm75sq/TT-Mech-Template.rar
>Helpful starter guide: youtube.com/watch?v=iLVnW5exF3Q

Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox
>store.steampowered.com/app/325420/
>homebrewgame.com/

Besiege:
>store.steampowered.com/app/346010/
youtube.com/watch?v=n-aG7E9gTNI

Infinifactory:
>zachtronics.com/infinifactory

Scrap Mechanic:
>store.steampowered.com/app/387990/

Robot Arena 2:
>gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4
>gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=5

KOHCTPYKTOP: Engineer of the People
>zachtronics.com/kohctpyktop-engineer-of-the-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

hulu.com/watch/956737
a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is everyone busy playing pokemon go or something?

I just went to buy some shit to eat...
And this happen.

it doesn't work for me
even on wifi it sticks on loading so I figure some server or network bullshit

The servers are going up and down

It is only supposed to be released in a few countries but everyone has the apk now and the servers can't take it.

>playing pokemon past gen 1
>playing pokemon after how nintendo shat on his fanbase in favor of cheap dev cost and full profits
Why?

because pogeyman

got to get all of them!

We can fix a lot of the problems ourselves, since the game is partially opensource.

The trouble would be distributing it legally.

This is reaching MLP levels of retardness.

Warcucks watching Warframe devs' liestream, since there might be a hint on how fucked are they this time.

what the fuck do you do when there are no good games
I mean seriously
I have played all the games I like so much that they now sit on my shelf and gather dust without even a thought of playing them

Its that an excuse?

That and my mental issues that mean even when I do take them off the shelf and play them there is no fun to be had

And within all the options you have...
>inb4 narrow minded in the games i like
And you surely paid for it, and also, as im seing, is allways online, and works like any allways online game at launch.

>playing pokemon ever
I got bored of it very quickly. Way too based on RNG. Crapshoot whether you hit things or find specific pokemon. I guess the story's worth something if you're into that.

Believe or not, im a fan of pokemon.
But after how they fucked everyone leaving the game everyone wanted as:
"break the glass and make this game in case of nintendo is about to die" is pure jewness, and instead we have cheap shit like the gameboy games or even more retarded shit like this one.

I didnt even knew about this new one, but i started to see the shitposting of people with guns and pokemons inserted in phone screenshots mixed with photos.
>search about the new game
>results are about people geting in places they shouldnt to "catch" one, accidents because if they didnt raised their heads to look arround because of normie social media, now its worse because they are like WoWfags waiting for a random quest (yes, those who shat in socks to not abandon the computer), car accidents because some random shit appear in the dash of the car.

I see normies dying as a result of pokemon go or snapchat speed filters as a way of natural selection asserting itself

>tfw only one bulbasuar in area

That wont do anything.
Nintendrones wont change, and nintendo wont stop being jews.

Also....
Is this a pokemon general in disguise?

Ill let this die again if it is.

who /rust/ here

It's one thing if a retard picks up their retardphone while driving to play pokemon and kills themselves driving off a cliff.

But it's not OK if they drive into oncoming traffic and kill somebody else.

anybody dying is fine

Trips confirmed for chinise drivers.
Lets play carmageddon IRL

The decision is then between doing it for free or expect them to do something with my money, other than run away with it.

>Is this a pokemon general in disguise?
Never

>rust
>engineering
Nope, try again.

hulu.com/watch/956737

>ghost Raptor gets fucked
Yes good

>search keyword "drift"
>lots of cars and shit
>suddenly this

REMOVE

They're not even trying anymore.

The guy who stole my Dodge Viper even uses the same name I posted it under. Look up "car dodge viper acr".

Well. now in spengos you cant even build shit on creative.
The game freezes...
MAREEEEEEEEEEK IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU.

mad machinecrafts the lot of you

ha, they did. They just took your car and changed a few things around it. Its got the same dimensions and everything.

>guys name is "rashid"

You can actually report players that copy designs, but hes changed so much little shit I dont know if they'd hassle him about his copy.

Also rename your cars better. Robocrafts shitty search function basically only checks the first word of your robots name.

So if the first word in your robots name is a popular word, or a word thats used alot, you'll be alot more likely to have people find your stuff.

But, then again, Robocucks store is rigged as fuck. The only people whos robots make tons and tons of sales are usually streaming/youtube fags that get tons of 12 year olds to buy their builds, people who just got lucky and got a few sales with good ratings that launched them to the front page where they got more and more sales, and people who just get their friends to buy their robots and give them 5/5 reviews to get on the front page.

Yep, I just ran into this.

I noticed, which is why I don't think I'll bother with the store much anymore. I just drift around low CPU brackets and upload them if someone asks.

I like how he destroyed the front and removed/replaced the engine. Just like the typical Middle-Eastern car salesmen you get around here.

>on the next update
>all the shit is on dev pass to stable
I think it was 1 month already.
>mfw i bought the game but i will have to pirate it to have a working game because every patch fucks up something.

If thats the case ill post that in their forums, i dont care the warnings or bans.

I'm on stable, too.

The other thing about the robocuck store is that now people can buy peoples builds, and make the out of parts they already have for free.

And since the seller only gets 10% of the buying price when a sale is made, enjoy your big fat payout of 10% of fucking nothing, because they built it for free.

I don't mind the zero income thing as much if it gets more players into doing mad skids.

The problem is them buying my cars, spinning out once and then deciding then and there that drifting is impossible, I think. Haven't run into many other diehard drifters in matches yet, which is kind of disappointing.

Im gonna find the lastest rally working version i remember wich was the 1.134, since then everything went to shit.
I think steam underground forums has almost all versions since planets were released.

>1st was the detaching rotors when locked on blueprints
>then was the rotors not recognizing anything after being locked
>then the entire fucked up in the building system
>now i cant even build a simple shit platform

I also went back to stable, and could do the fall test.
Now with 3 refineries instead of 2, and less assemblers, but with all the slots with modules, but also less cargo space.

This happens with a lot of peoples robots.

Fucking idiots buy it, lose a single match with it because they suck dick, and blame it on your robot and rate it 0/5. Then it never gets any sales again.

If that ever happens just take it off the shop and re-upload it.

And i was right, this guys have all versions since the planets release, the bad thing is... i have to start from 115 (torrent) and update 1 by one untill i reach 134.
But ill do this only 1 time.
Ill post if i have results. so i can recomend to any spengos user to do the same.
Since you bought the licence to the game, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

DALLAS CHIMPOUT

WHAT WILL YOU BUILD TO DEFEND YOURSELF IN THE UPCOMING RACE WAR, /EGG/?

I also dislike how ratings degrade over time.

A Toyota Hilux with rotary cannon.

A turing complete gun

A killdozer styled room to stay in until it goes away.

>caring about chimpouts when ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm

>i cant tell you who wont let me see you something i wont show you because the agency wont let me because "orcon?" wont let me also

KEK, when this happened?

We might have to resort to Rust and Contraptions soon if we keep decaying at this rate

English is not my first language.

What orcon means?

i hear origin of control but like some drunk said it.

It means we're fucked

I think ive found it.
Originator Controlled (ORCON)

means that agency who detailed that information has complete control over it

what those clowns were saying was that they weren't allowed to provide the congress (government) members that information but were allowed to give it to hillary clinton who leaked it to someone not cleared to receive that info

So, where i can find the leaks?

ask your local friendly mossad agent :^)

Ill make some calls.

well. i found like 3k emails.

torrented 115 version works ok.
Now patching.

THIS IS NO AVERAGE CHIMPOUT

Shotgun shells?
Or a shit cannon?
Those sparks.

And done.
Since i cant remember right, ill start some test in this version, and go from here.

If i dont make the new OP post, someone please post wich version is the actual stable.

>snipers shot officers
Goddamnit, now they're going to come after our "police-killing bolt-action rifles"
fucking assholes.

What is this whole thing about anyway?

Gun-illiterate here
Can bolt action rifles be automatic?
Because that was definitely either semi-auto or full-auto gunfire.

>4 officers dead in chimpout

Shits about to get real.

>Can bolt action rifles be automatic?
It is classified as an automatic assault rifle if they're painted like military gear and have plastic bits hanging off of them.

>finally make something that handles well in REM
this feeling of satisfaction...

This, american gun laws are totally retarded.

>put a stock in an AR15 "rifle"
>suddently becomes a "high capacity assault rifle"

Nope, they can't. Just saw the video, those sounds can't be from a bolt action (unless you're really fast), sounds like from an AK or AR. Full-auto is VERY difficult to get, unlike what most people pushing for gun control will tell you.

Only in certain states. Notably California and New York.

Good stuff
Pics?

>commiefornia
Fucking retarded, I swear.

>guns with magazines that are removed via button are going to be illegal

It can take a hella beating too.

AI tourney stream w h e n?

The best part is that before, guns /without/ the button used to be illegal. So they made it a mandatory feature - and are now outlawing it.

ps: REM crashed for the first time for me. I usually maximize my window (not full screen) and have no issues. To try and reduce lag I played with a smaller screen and I crashed upon entering Flight Test. Maybe the problem is based on screen size.

Not to mention how slavshit is exempt in most cases due to a lever release.

Yeah, I found a potential memory leak regarding graphics. been trying to isolate it.

If anything, I prefer my lever release to the AR's I've handled.

You don't have to do that.

A long time ago, I made a version of SE with custom patches. I'll just do it again, and maybe work on a patcher so it's somewhat distributable.

Still, it's a pretty retarded law and just goes to show how much they love commies.

ENGINEERING

GAEMS

Is World of Guns /egg/?

If people could design their own guns it would be. It's just educational otherwise

No, it's just a puzzle game. If you were able to create your own guns it would be /egg/

You yanks need to organise a day of the rope.

You need a day of the rope a lot more than we do famalam

I live in the UK, we don't really have niggers killing police en masse

>I live in the UK, we don't really have niggers killing police en masse

Kek, you'll have sandniggers doing it soon

I live in the UK, we don't really have niggers killing police en masse

Bombs away lads :^)

CLANG bringeth death, but he also bringeth life.

Not this sandwich again.
ffs stop posting this .jpg

already did.
The only downside is that this versions have the havok issue, so i have to change the date.
Otherwise, they work ok.

So, is ftd detection stuff working now? The sub I made is still detectable by everything above water, even without any detectors.

Without destruction, there is no creation.
So, by destroying CLANG it self you will become an engineer, make that your will.

I think that right now, they are just to make more accurate shots and give the AI target prediction than detecting stuff

Rebuilt my mech, even more reliable now.
At least in TDM.