killerinstinctcentral.com/killer-instinct-seasons-1-3-on-sale-until-july-11th/
youtube.com/watch?v=d1UAfFbLvLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Who the hell likes Angel

youtube.com/watch?v=H2kzW2C4gjM

Daily reminder to not talk about fighting games

killerinstinctcentral.com/killer-instinct-seasons-1-3-on-sale-until-july-11th/

Got squeeze every penny out before it dies :^)

reposting from the last thread:
are there any keyboards that can be used with ps4's sfv? I'm asking for a friend

meee

Call me when it's cracked and has a download link.

Is that nyanners?

This is what a Street Fighter without exaggerated fist/feet size looks like.

Hadn't heard the version with Big Band. Pretty nice.

Nigga it's free to try out.
Sup combofiend.

lucha is the best style
ramon is the best character

what did capcom do this time to make people shitpost about other fighting games non stop the last week? It had calmed down for awhile

ban your friend from using keyboard in fighters

sfv killed fighting games
whats going to bring it back boys..

I can't wait to meme on kof14 with Kermit desu ne. Those lobbies are going to be empty a week after release lmao

post cfn. I bet he's better than you.

Wrestlingfags. She's The Rock.

i killed ur mom's ass with my dick the other day, i'd say that should be bumming u out even more lmbo

It's Sarah Williams. Someone chose it as a reward during the IndieGogo campaign back when Squiggly was getting funded.

That is how street fighter looks like by a company not about to break apart.

>capcucks

At this point it's more likely to last longer than sf5.

i have two gay dads for parents

Imagine being this delusional.

I need to replace my joystick, what's the best thing to get off arcadeshock? I'm playing on a hrap4kai.

>oh look more guest characters
I wish devs would fuck off with this shit

lmoa

i found a used VX SA Kai for 87 greenbacks, is it worth picking up? it would be my first fightstick purchase, been using pad this whole time.

when will umvc finally die
why is that shit game even around still

How would I go about making a poverty Hitbox? I already have a PCB from my PS4 Hori Pad. Should I just make a case/buy a broken stick to use as a case for the buttons and then buy the specific buttons and wiring that I need? How would I go about doing this if I'm tools illiterate?

because 5000 people is totally enough to fund capcoms development schedule when they are also giving away characters for free to hardcore players and spending over a million dollars every year on keeping the tournament scene alive

Story mode saved sfv.

>joanna dark
are they serious? man thats silly

>poverty hitbox

keyboard desu

I wish SFV hada 3DS release like SFIV... I modded my 3DS to be playable with micro usb controllers for nothing...

KI truly is Microsoft's Smash.

Oh that is cool. The indiegogo campaign has been very nice with giving extra stuff and holding most promises. (ELIZA BLOODMECHANICS WHERE MIKEZ)

is this supposed to be cute?

>shills your beloved kusoge non-stop for a year
>still end up getting less entrants than last year at EVO
Anyone else feel a bit sad for goobers? They're trying so hard...

yeah

According to Digital Foundry, apparently Revelator PC version will come about half a year from now, probably late this year?

Considering PC people seemed to drop Sign on PC pretty fast and only bought the game for the anime graphics, how dead would the community be for Revelator PC version since the console version of Revelator itself is already not doing so hot? And I figure still no cross-play too.

sfvs graphics are fucking horrible
literally the only reason this game didnt crash and burn at launch is because it has the words "street fighter" on it

imagine if it was anything else lmao, goes to show marketing will sell anyone anything

everyone knows capcom is fucking shit. but the game is still less dead than ki. which is sad.

I am surprised to not see Banjoo and kazoiie. Hope Johanna Dark makes it.
Mr wizard is an old capcom dog. He won't drop it till a next marvel vs capcom releases and when we still get to see mvc3 for another 20 years.

I'm a PS4 fag

People dropped Sign so fast because like any other fighter ASW do they announced the sequel a week after putting the first one on Steam

guess the fun im having is fake fun

>Mr wizard is an old capcom dog
???
the only fighting game wizard ever played was the original KI

Reminder: Same engine.

I'm still not understanding. There's not much different between the two versions aside from the characters. The only things I can think of are the Blitz Mechanics and the Midscreen forward Dusts.

No, it's because PCucks are casuals who can't git gud at fighting games.

>B-B-B-BUH WE ARE MASTER RACE

Kek. Can't wait for Revelator to flop hard on Pee-C so ASW came to the conclusion that PC ports aren't worth it anymore.

I swear even rising thunder was better and deserved a longer life and that game was pretty much just sf4 with more buttons.

>capcom expected SFxT to sell 2 million
>it sold 1.4 million
>capcom expect SFV to sell 2 million
>it sold 1.4 million

we aren't going to be playing sf5 next year are we?

Please post more. My dick is so erect.

T7 is such a well made game desu ne. They deserve success way more than Capcom. I just wish Tekken wasn't so insanely boring, then I'd actually play it.

how did they fuck this up so bad

Tekken 7 please cum soon all over me.

just play akuma.

The power of outsourcing and putting all budget into esports marketing like buying a spot on espn.

Riot or Capcom?

which one is the lesser of two dogshits?

Riot could take over the FG esports thing that Capcom wants so bad with their league of legends+rising thunder thing

Man, that topic back in /v/ sure ended ass.

please respond

they surprise released xrd vanilla on pc while people were waiting for the xrdr console port.
the port also didn't have crossplay like ps3+ps4 has, so there was no reason to buy it outside of the hitbox viewer hack.

Fucking diamonds

I bet her pants STINK after a hard trainign session.

riot made something that was decent at one point and then slowly ruined it over time

capcom made something that was bad at the start and continued to not fix it

Riot is actually going through with League of fighters or is it because they bought out the group behind RT.

Capcom is honestly one of the worst videogame companies right now.Them being teamed up with sony only makes things even worse.
They are really 2 years behind of konamis development.
Also bella a best skullfucker girl.

I hope PC version of Revelator continues to not have a cross-play.

Fuck mustard rice and their arrogant bullshit.

How do I go about getting decent at rushdown? I'm trying to play Balrog in SFV and any time I try to keep up pressure I end up getting stuffed by a normal or DP no matter what button I go for.

Capcom by far.

man, seeing the moves like this really shows how lifeless 3d can be sometimes compared to sprites

Never was a big fan of ramon because his sprite made him look like a burn victim cripple but that is a pretty good transition overall.

I want that hat to be my butthole

why doesnt sfv show frame data or hiboxes in training mode

its 2016

I'll tell you how;

SF4 was a game with a large budget allotted to it. It was also given plenty of time to be developed. It also had a very strong direction in both its gameplay and art design.

It is extremely obvious that SFV was very quickly put together, not given much money and the game had massive gameplay design changes just a year before release.

Capcom got spooked after that Daigo vs Gamerbee exhibition whew they both spammed fireball. The video went viral and gathered a fuck ton of dislikes. That's when they went into overdrive and made everything extremely watered down and safe. SFV was originally going to be a much crazier game. Remember all the cool shit Chun had including air combos, and Ryu's fireballs getting a permanent +1 armor for every time you activated v-trigger?

That all went out the widow once casuals wen apeshit on that exhibition video.

nah, but her model was outsourced to a western, white woman. and capcom's animators can't into facial expression. ibuki never had a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1UAfFbLvLc

we like omni here right?

Yes I agree my fellow #PlayStationNation #Gaymer

Nothing even slightly compares to Riot games.

no

sfv is so fucking shit i hate this nigger game so much

fuck capcom

>all those details missing on clothes
>no shading for the ass fat to leg part
>no spine shading
>NO FUCKING STOMACH
I suddenly don't feel like even waiting for a pc version anymore. Maybe modders can improve it who knows.

because its dishonest and ruins fighting games

yes we do

riot would probably make something like a smash clone which appeared in one of the proposals.

but it's hard to imagine they can just ride the league franchise as good as blizzard did with hs. they were too incompetent to even get one game right when they had all the resources in the world.

I like watching lucha style wrestling, but I don't think it works for fighting game.
Don't like any luchas I've tried in any fighting game.

Capcom are retards for only knowing ON and OFF on their shit scale of game design.
And everyone was right to complain about that shit because that was morrigan2.0.

I hate when people change their shit for casual fucks. Like those faggots aren't even going to be playing on 4 months. Fuck em

How do I play Ryu in Smash 4?

It takes away from the magic of discovery.
Sure helped sfv stay interesting for many years.
I unironically followed hm for 3 days and then unfollowed.

Don't you dare use hadouken or you're banned from every tournament for life