At which point and place in history were women absolute fucking whores?

At which point and place in history were women absolute fucking whores?

>All of them.

Yeah yeah, well meme'd.

I am asking at which periods and regions was it socially accepted for women to be completely wanton and promiscous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/type/op/start/2014-03-23/end/2014-04-23/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the most decadent decaying years of every empire worth mentioning really makes u think don't it ;)

Stone age

I can already tell this is going to be a high quality thread that doesn't just attract /r9k/ shitposters.

Promiscuous women have existed in all time periods though to some degree, and from my knowledge its' never been properly socially acceptable for either gender, it's always at least been frowned upon. Though I could be wrong.

Pre-civilization, i.e. before nations and states were formed.

I've read that during the Ottoman times, villages around my hometown were fucking savage, with each wedding becoming a huge orgy.

Otherwise, people of both genders in 18th and 19th century France, if their classics are anything to go by.

>Rhineland bastard (German: Rheinlandbastard) was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe multiracial children with Caucasian, German mothers who had been fathered by Africans serving with French colonial troops during the Occupation of the Rhineland after World War I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Berlin """"""rapes""""" weren't really rapes, they let Soviets fuck them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

>At which point and place in history were women absolute fucking whores?
women hate to be called whores, because it destroys their fantasy of devotion and unconditional love towards whoever is not beta, ie animals, nature, children and so on.women also hate women who are more explicit about being whores, because those women rig their game

>Yeah yeah, well meme'd.
Good job.

No patrilineal, patriarchal, agrarian society since the Neolithic. If you were found cheating, they stoned you to death. David was gonna kill Absalom for sleeping with his CONCUBINE. A woman he fucks maybe once every 10 days because he's too busy fucking his other 54 wives. Women were just property. Should have remained that way senpai.

Some people here are saying that you could always find promiscuous women in history. This is probably right, but not what OP asked. What he asked is "where people think there was nothing wrong with it".

The answer is, in recorded history? Probably just now. The hippies in the 60's believed that promiscuity was OK but a large part of society didn't .

The same is probably true for French nobility during their decline years (from Louis XIV to XVI).

Historians in the future will likely study this moral decline, based in parts on ignorance of the foundations of the Western Civilization.

>>That wall of batshit text
Copypasta from /r9k/?

ok, so what was /r9k/ supposed to be about?

>>Historians in the future will likely study this moral decline, based in parts on ignorance of the foundations of the Western Civilization.

What foundations are those?

It's still not the case today, being overly promiscuous is frowned upon massively, and we have on average less sex than our equivalents in the 60's did.

Even in the middle of the hippy movement it was still looked down on by most of society, that was very much a counterculture that didn't count for most people. Popular, but by no means the majority, and most didn't subscribe to the whole free love thing. I don't think there's any time period in the western world where it's been accepted by most people.

Original content with a pretty heavy impact on feels threads, but then the male equivalent of radical feminists moved in and now it's just complete shit.

You know it, he's been spamming this shit across this board today. Just ignore him, there's nothing of worth to reply to.

>the male equivalent of radical feminists moved in
you mean normies

>All of them.
>Yeah yeah, well meme'd.

But that's correct.

Women have always been sluts
It's in their nature to be sluts.

No, I mean the retards that constantly shitpost about how evil women are even when it's not relevant, that buy into bait threads that even slightly hint at them not being desirable, and who act like it's societies fault they're failures. They're more interested in presenting themselves as victims than they are admitting any of their own faults or any sort of actual logic.

People pretending to be super successful types is annoying too, but don't act like robots aren't the ones who originally shat up the board.

Today, at least if American mainstream media is to be believed, people don't think there is anything wrong with promiscuity.

How many people thinks there is something wrong with having 10 Premarital sexual partners by age 25?

I see this even in my family. A cousin of mine is a huge slut who goes clubbing, kiss a dozen men (she doesn't know) per night and her mother thinks this is great. I'm considered the crazy one for refusing to go out with promiscuous women.

The Greek.

The media doesn't represent the honest opinions of the people, and it never has. People who sleep around are looked down on generally speaking.

There's exceptions to the rule, sure, and it's unlikely the mother is going to start calling her daughter a whore if she doesn't hurt anyone, but most people don't think that sort of behaviour is okay.

/r9k/ exaggerates how much sex people are having and acts like they're experts on it, while in the next thread they go on to whine about how they're virgins and so socially incompetent. Most people don't have sex outside relationships.

You best observe a system from outside of it.
This is why /r9k/ has such keen insights on love and sex.

>You best observe a system from outside of it.

That's the most retarded shit I've heard. People on /r9k/ aren't outsiders looking in, they're people cut off with no experience of society acting like experts on it.

It's like saying the best critic of a meal is someone who hasn't eaten it.

>The media doesn't represent the honest opinions of the people, and it never has.

so much stupid in one sentence

I guess that explains why everyone hates Trump and he had no chance of getting the Republican election, right? Because the media never pushes agendas and just gives factual and accurate depictions of the views of society.

I'm currently reading the Decameron of Boccace.

About 98,7% of the stories in there feature a woman cheating or fucking around.
She is generally presented in a favourable light and most of the time not punished. The jealous husbands or protective fathers on the other hand usually suffer.

Question : is this book an accurate example of the morals and behaviours of Italians in the late middle ages ?

/r9k/ pre normy invasion

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/type/op/start/2014-03-23/end/2014-04-23/

>Well this is my final thread here on Veeky Forums, not that I'm anyone special or anything. I hardly even made threads in the first place, but what the hell.

>I don't actually have anything to say except, I hope everyone reading this has a better time coping with the trials of life than I did. I hope you can find some sort of happiness. I hope that you do well for yourself.

oh wow what an asshole, how dare he not believe in your normy just world fallacy and blame himself for everything like he has probably been told and doing since he was a teenager, I bet he was an entitled friendzoney "nice guy" insecure loser virgin creep herpdiderpdiderpdidoo and deserved everything he got, you're so clever go fap over yourself in the mirror

wtf I hate women now

>oh wow what an asshole, how dare he not believe in your normy just world fallacy and blame himself for everything like he has probably been told and doing since he was a teenager, I bet he was an entitled friendzoney "nice guy" insecure loser virgin creep herpdiderpdiderpdidoo and deserved everything he got, you're so clever go fap over yourself in the mirror

You should go take a walk, come back and discuss this when you're less emotional.

/r9k/ seems hypocritical. I dislike promiscuity, and I certainly don't want to be promiscuous.

That's because you're genetically inferior.

Mitochondrial Eve was the name of th e first fucking whore IIRC.

Eggman, is that you?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Veeky Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Veeky Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure like OP.

tl;dr

I do like lasagna, though

Probably the pre-Islamic Middle East.

They invented an entire new religion based on keeping women's whorishness under control.

>identifying as a male as to get shot

Human monogamy is pretty well ingrained in society, pretty much no time in history, but it mainly depends on your social group, obviously if you happen to be a young noble maiden in an arranged marriage or wedlock, whoring yourself out isn't gonna be well recieved, on the other hand, you have prostitution.
In terms of that, I would wager the Italian Renaissance, probably the number one in history where prostitution was actually seen as something half-legitimate.
It could just be me, but with the advent of the recent sexual revolution and forms of extremely cheap and effective contraception, promiscuity is becoming more and more ingrained in society, especially in women, but it could just be me.

Hahahahahaha.

That much projecting and white knighting. You seem to talk from experience.

it was originally inteded to be /b/ without copypastas because posting non-original replies muted you. Eventually it ended up being a greentext board and then got infested with "MRAs"

Depends how you look at men and women.

Dolphins are the only species next to humans who have sex for pleasure. Other species keep it a bit tight.

Ancient India

Yeh but I just read this thread there and some,... some (salt pinch) (salt pinch) (salt pinch) remarks are not really degenerate.

>Get invaded and occupied
>Immediately spread your legs

Do women have no self respect?

I see this board is entirely comprised by virgins who never had any contact with a woman before... Please kill yourselves or go back to your containment board /r9k/ you are an embarassment to humankind.

Women by their nature are traitorous.

Could you explain why?

Also

>Woman doesn't conform to your shitty puritan standards
>Slut

Shit will this meme end? Is this /pol/?

see

This.
The story of civilization is the suppression and control of female sexuality in favor of male rationality and productivity.

Situations where 'free love' reigns almost always result in stagnancy (see: hippie colonies)

Literally not true
>what are bonobos

hmm

toasty roastie

You didn't explain your point, frankly.

Back to r9k with you my unemployed friend

How much is too much though(inb4 feminist rhetoric)?
10 isn't that bad compared to some people who have literally had 50 people by age 21. I know men and women like this.
I think no one will every agree on this...I think we should evaluate people based on how capable they are able to form a long term relationships. Does Having some one night stands at one point in your life really mean that if given chance at a good relationship, you would be averse to it? How can we prove this for all people?

Essentially what this thread is almost universally saying is hat women who don't fit the traditional, puritan conservative idea of a "good wife" are invariably sluts without realizing that not everybody follows their shitty 1950s ideal.

I mean if you want to be some pathetic conservative shit that's fine, just don't be surprised some people don't actually subscribe to your outdated ideals.

Women are, by and large, superficial, disloyal sluts.

Not a virgin by a long shot, don't care if you believe me, my dick is still getting wet lol. Beta white-knights can do their thing and deny this truth.

>Women are, by and large, superficial, disloyal sluts.

You can reword that to "all humans are, by and large, superficial, disloyal fucktards."

Also, "all" and "by and large" do not mesh.

Yes, because all women are the same and behave exactly alike, it's almost as if they weren't individuals at all!

Now i'm curious, did your girlfriend leave you for another hunk? Is that why you're so damn salty?

Good thing I didn't use "all" then huh?

>Yes, because all women are the same and behave exactly alike, it's almost as if they weren't individuals at all!

Yeah, kind of. Very animalistic that way. Any that don't are socially inept or ugly.

>Now i'm curious, did your girlfriend leave you for another hunk? Is that why you're so damn salty?

Lol, I'm not salty at all, roastie/white knight friend. But go on, I'm sure your efforts will surely get you laid eventually

This

This so much

>Yeah, kind of. Very animalistic that way. Any that don't are socially inept or ugly.

>Source: The girls who mocked me in high school for my small dick!

>Lol, I'm not salty at all, roastie/white knight friend. But go on, I'm sure your efforts will surely get you laid eventually

If you're not salty then why you lump 50% of the world's population in the same bandwagon as if they weren't individuals at all.

And as for white knighting for pussy... Nah i don't need that, i'm married btw.

Two is the maximum, being very liberal. More than that, and one would be crazy to date. Might as well go full crazy and date Lindsay Lohan.

>Does Having some one night stands at one point in your life really mean that if given chance at a good relationship, you would be averse to it?

Yes.
Someone that has an one night stand is not one to marry.
This means that this person has shit values.

I can feel the butthurt radiating through your post.

There's no need to be upset, Mr. Beta.

>Shit values

Of course, because only stupid conservative values are worthy of anything in this world...

Seriously how can conservatards be so oblivious to human agency and individuality, heck you make the commies look good...

If you open your legs for someone you don't know, you have shitty values. You are not someone to have a long term relationship with.

If only we could figure this out.
Also recent results have given credence to Telegony.

How else would you define a slut, if not based on your morals?

You're free to fuck as much as you want, but don't expect anyone to trust you to remain in a committed monogamous relationship when your history is nothing but one dick after another.

>Believes media has no agenda
>In the year of the lord and saviour Jesus Christ, two thousand and sixteen
>Calls other people stupid

Based on 1950s christian influenced American conservative values.

Different people have different ideas of what constitutes a "worthy mate" to the point that such a thing is entirely subjective.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a beta!

Not baiting, but is there any evidence that women have lower IQs than men?

I will only accept evidence from advanced countries where women have equal education rates

Do you think that 1950 Christians created Chastity as a value?

People who sleep around alot, male or female are almost always shitty people. Sorry I don't want a shitty person in my life

Same mean, different variance.

Can't be bothered to dig it up, but I remember seeing a study that claimed women have the same average, but lower variance: that is, there are fewer women who have extremely high or low IQ.

Men have more retards and geniuses.

Why do you hate the 1950's? Do you really think chastity is a thing that recent?

There is a reason why being promiscuous is considered immoral. People that are slaves to their genitals are worse people.

It's a different bell curve. There are less average men, more at high and low iq. Women tend to be more average IQ

Your tears sustain me.

Have a great rest of your day, let's hope your wife doesn't decide she's bored with you!

Of course not, i'm just saying that's where our modern conservative mentality comes from. The idea from which it stems though, goes way farther back in time.

And you're free not to want them in your life, who said you weren't, it only becames shitty attitude when you assume they're bad people just for sleeping around. Absolutely nobody is forcing you to date them.

>People who sleep around alot, male or female are almost always shitty people.

That's what i'm talking about, says whom? According to what? Your view of reality? Well not everyone agrees with you you know...

It's not just sexuality. Self restraint and self control are virtues that display patience. Alot of cultures value self restraint. Of any kind as a testament of will at the very least

If they sleep a lot they're probably enslaved by their impulses, hence why they're shit.

You look down on alcoholics and gluttons as well

I'm assuming people are generally bothered when their cultural Norms and values are ridiculed and trashed and defiled within their own culture. Alot of people value chastity and when they see that they are becoming a minority, that can be very frustrating.

As mentioned chastity is / was virtuous because of how much self restraint it took. Resisting temptation and strength of will. All that jazz. Having grievances about those with weak resistance to temptation isn't unfounded. Being unable or unwilling to resist temptation is a poor character trait. If girls want to sleep with a bazillion guys. Fine. But don't expect me to be sympathetic when few want them later. Or when they receive scorn for it. You know what youre signing up for when you sleep around, you should wear your crown of thorns and all the shaming that comes with it.

You know, not every sexually active human being is a full blown nymphomaniac right?

There's a different between being sexually active with a partner and doing one night stands like the world's ending in a week

I'm not saying you should start dating people who sleep around or look up to them or whatever, i'm just saying it's your opinion and that's fine, just don't try to push it into other people.

Some of these "sleep-around" people are happy with their lifestyle and couldn't care less if you find them immoral or not, and should be respected for that (listen i said respected, i didn't said sympathized or followed as role models, i said they should be able to do whatever they want with their lives as long as they don't harm anyone).

That's still not a pathologically sex crazed nymphomaniac, i'm a psychiatist and i've worked with nymphos before, trust me, it's some very fucked up shit, much unlike your average clubbing girl.

Difference is that nymphos have a psychological disorder and thus can't control themselves, sluts can but simply refuse to

We are not saying they should be insulted in their streets. We are saying they are immoral and inferior.

Liberalism is not moral nihilism.

Has it ever occured to you that these "sluts" as you call them may just be doing something they enjoy? Like you eating a burger and fries for example, it's good, it tastes nice, so you might want to have other burgers and fries in the course of your lifetime. The "slut" in your case feels the same about sex, she's not addicted to it, she just likes it and actively searched for you.

If you don't like doing so good for you, just don't go around telling people what they can or they can't do.

Oh, they are free to engage in it, just as I am free to judge and humiliate them

Why do you hate sex so much? And where does this superiority complex stem from?