Fan heroes edition

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous:

>not having Mei as your bae

You've already lost, senpai.

Here are 5 cute facts about Tracer!

1) Tracer is a girl!
2) She's cute!
3) I love her!
4) Tracer!

>guy on our team leaves on the first minute
>we manage to get to sudden death
>attack
>win
>get this for rank

Why

*unsheathes my Genji*
*win the game*

hana song

> roadhog hooks you
Like I said, if you're a bad zen and actually in range of a hog. A hog should have to run past atleast 2-3 teammates before he gets to you. With a discord he shouldn't get anywhere close.

> Winston
I already said Winston can kill you, but with a teammates help he's not too bad

> Reinhardt
Again, RANGE. Reinhardts are laughably easy to kill with zen

> Zarya
Not a fan of her shields dropping discord but again, RANGE. You should be able to kill her before she gets to you with a discord and good aim. Zarya dropping her shield and hiding doesn't count as her beating you 1v1. She has no speed boosts, just keep moving back if she advances

> DVA
Yeah she's pretty easy, that crit box makes her drop incredibly fast

Zens orbs have unlimited range and no dropoff. He's literally built to be a tank killer. If you have trouble killing tanks you're either bad or playing him wrong, most likely both.

Seagull

GENJI

>no tracer gf

who /nubris/ here

Depth in this game when

Genji is countered by:

Zarya
Roadhog
Winston

Tracer is countered by:

8th for remove Genji

>5 tanks

this is straight out of a nighmeire

>Three Zarya/two Winston rush

THIS IS THE SHIT THAT'LL KILL THE COMPETITIVE SCENE KAPLAN. PUT YOUR FUCKING PRIDE ASIDE AND REMOVE HERO STACKING YOU GODDAMN MOOG.

>Tracer is countered by:

Reindhart
Mei
Genji
Widowmaker

just stop being trash

>three Zaryas, two Winstons, and Lucio

I want to impregnate Roadhog

Tracer

no
fuck no
no
no

Torbjorn makes it so Tracer isn't allowed to play the game until she pulse bombs his turret

Which OW girl do you love? I can't choose between Pharah and Mercy

Although, I do like Pharah slightly more but Mercy is definitely a close,close,close second

to prevent win trading

How do you defeat a team of 4 torbs + rein + lucio?

I dunno, seems pretty COOL to me.

>tfw full sombra reveal within the next two weeks

anyone watching esl?

no other classes are necessary
healer+tanks

So what you're saying is Zenyatta is a good hero to help supplement your team killing the tank.
Not that he himself is good at killing tanks.

Because its weird the way you're trying to describe what you mean seems like you're both facing off against a solo tank but at the same time you have your team keeping you from getting killed.

Why is the tank solo? Has his team already died? Is the tank flanking for some reason?

I dunno, maybe I'm just misinterpreting what you mean when you say "Zenyatta is good at killing tanks"

asl?

What the absolute fuck is wrong with people who post this shit

Anyone else have their interest waning pretty quickly?

Competitive is lame and it feels horrible to lose, the ranking system is uninspired and makes you feel like shit and there are STILL NO NEW SKINS

I want Symmetra to sit on my dick and Mercy to sit on my face tbhfam

Nth for true love's kiss

Oh. Then maybe you're just not good at this, huh?

JUST BUFF MCCREE FUCK

THIS GAME HAS GOTTEN SOMEHOW WORSE BACK WHEN HE COULD 840 DAMAGE COMBOS

Is there one for Hanzo?

tracer is countered by having a good aim

so no wonder shitters constantly cry about her

go make your ebin crying threads on reddit I'm sure sooner or later they will reduce her health to 50

you're legit retarded or sub40 if you think mei and reinhardt are anything more than a fucking sack of ult for tracer lel

Bastion saves the game yet again

buffs when blizzard

Not that I know of, try getting that guy to play reaper for a few seconds if you see him again though

>stack tanks
>1 bastion kills them all
weow lads, i thought tanks are op

I'll tell you my secret, if you give me your coat.

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

No he's good at killing tanks, but obviously it takes some positioning and map awareness to do efficiently.

But yes, he generally does require more help from his teammates than others. He's a very good all around support though.

>LMAO JUST SHOOT HER GIT GUD XD
>meanwhile most pro games have double/triple Tracer

I guess those people so good at Overwatch they are getting paid to play it just need better aim too right EPIC LMAO ;)

getting nervous, blizzard?

thanks for your input tracer main

i really love tracer players using the smallest hitbox + most mobile hero in the game while shooting at much bigger and easier targets talking about people's aim

I remember my first day on Veeky Forums.

How would buffing Mcree back to Reaper status help?

butthurt tracer player detected

desperation hanzos

yes shitter learn to fucking aim

it's really simple

but yeah go and keep crying on reddit she will get nerfed to the ground soon

I know the feel famalam

Easy question

Okay

>Join game
>Someone doesn't lock Genji or Hanzo within the first 10 seconds

>12k peak

There are probably more people playing Symmentra at any one time than that.

Nerfing McCree was a mistake. This is so much worse to watch than double McCree every game

seeing Bastion used as a legitimate defense is probably the most hilarious thing ive ever seen

Fact is:

Every offense hero is in some way or another overtuned.
Every defense hero is in some way or another undertuned.
Tanks are too strong but it's mostly due to lack of more anti-tank heroes (or these antitank heroes being garbage -> bastion/zenyatta)
1 hero limit is pure cancer.
Overtime is a horribly designed mechanic.

I don't know, the game is very fun but once you look at it more carefully the balance is horrible.

i never switch off speedbost
meanwhile my team thinks they have a support

tanks ?

>Join game
>Someone instantly picks Mercy or Lucio
>It's me
>I hope you have a great game user, and I'll try to keep you alive

>back myself into corner with shield up
>ult is ready
>enemy team lines themselves up just right

i'm excited that we're getting a fully masked female

>getting this bitter that your OP as shit waifu that has no viable counter in the game might be getting nerfed

Well this never would have happened if shitters like you didn't flood thread after thread about McCree so you reap what you sow I suppose :^)

>1 hero limit is pure cancer.
your post was almost good

I want Symmetra to step on my dick and call it disgusting.

I want Mei to sit on my face and slap my dick.

I want Mercy to penetrate me with a strapon

I want Zarya to make me worship her muscles.

I want Phara to put me over her knee and spank me with her bare hand.

I want Widowmaker nerfed.

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>Join game
>Someone instantly picks Mercy
>They suck absolute ass and keep whining in chat

fuck mercy mains

I played Bastion for the first time today and noticed something.

Bastion is cute.

I like them all

Surprise motherfucker!

>Blizzard can't balance for shit

I feel like everyone knew this at some point, but then they fucked to play league or dota or some other nonsensically balanced game and managed to forget how bad blizzard was at it.

Of course the rank 40 is a bloody hanzo

I meant the inverse, I meant no 1 hero limit is cancer.

I already told you tracer's counter

stop being bad at the game

go back to league you fucking vermin

Someone give me a Japanese name

iv seen my team do this way to many times, its such obvious bait but people are just so kill hungry they fall for it every time.

>has no viable counter

Being able to aim isn't a counter?

>2 epics in a row
>both money

Fuck you.

SonGoku

Thing is the Defensive heroes are built in with so much counterplay if you made them strong enough to offset the flexibility of the offensive heroes the game would turn it is boring stall fest and pubs would be an absolute nightmare to deal with

And McCree's counter was stop being a retard and not walk about blind corners alone when he was on the other team but look how that turned out

Mercy
She's literally all I want in life or in death cause afterlife

I'd rather have that then half the shit I get for heros I never use.

Only if you're not alone
Definitely not, she can zip away and defrosts immediately (this frustrates the fuck out of me when I play Mei)
Dunno, never really tried Genji much
If you have a good aim
Also Winston

What if sudden death was last hero alive?

Trying to take on StreetPig as Genji honestly feels like pic related

So much health to get through and your deflect is only gonna work on like one scrap shot

Its genuinely better to run and try and plink him down from range

here you go

かゆみ尻

nobody cares

git gud

>Definitely not, she can zip away and defrosts immediately (this frustrates the fuck out of me when I play Mei)
your RMB one-shots tracer on a headshot
not even McCree can do that
use it and use it well

>Definitely not, she can zip away and defrosts immediately

So go after her. Don't be lazy.