Dueling Network General /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2231
Last thread: YGOPro: drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TZ5YpUQt
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kuribohrn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> /dng/
finally

Wait, what general are we now?

CHAMPS BABY

God damn it I missed making the new thread. Next OP needs to be this: pastebin.com/TZ5YpUQt

Fuck you I was gonna make the new thread.

xth for Cubics, anyone have a good decklist?

Anyone got a good Yang Zing/ metalphosis deck?

>good decklist
>cubics
The most you do is turbo into the Cubic dieties but that have no way of doing that consistently anyways.

I will make a new YUGIOH ONLINE THREAD on /a/ and /v/, we don't belong in Veeky Forums anymore and DNG it's dead.

The jannys will delete this one soon, who's coming along?

Can someone give me a decklist for Dracopals?
Fuck off

>Making a Yugioh thread on /v/
rip user, enjoy your ban.

Here's one

IT'S TIME FOR THE RETURN

Why poor cephalopod has to deal with the bullshit?

Post the denko one, user

>insisting on calling it /dng/ even though dn is dead and won't return

Thoughts on the side? Not sure if I want to smokescreen or play a legit side.

Let's play a game, guys.
I did this when I used to browse /v/ but mods deleted the thread and banned me for playing card games before we could finish it.

Okay so this is an empty deck. You're going to tell me what goes in it, only rules are:
>One card per post
>Post the picture of the card you want add so it's easier for me to notice the post
>No support cards, the deck must be completely inconsistent
>No cards that need support in order to be played (Example: Valkyrion the Magna Warrior)

When we're done with this one, we make another deck and I'm going to duel an user with it, them using the second retarded deck.

Do people usually summon Utopia the Lightning over vanilla Utopia, or is it worth to have 3 Utopia in the extra deck just to have a chance to use the effect twice?

Quick question regarding the calculator since I'm an idiot: How would I set up the calculator in a way to determine the cards that would end up being banished by Cupidity and the percentage chance of X card being banished would be, like in D/D/Ds for example?

3x magical merchant

>konami gets another company to take down all the unlicensed yugioh games.
>no one blames konami
>after all of them are dead, they release their own
>$19.99 to buy, $1 packs or play the story mode and sift through all the rigged free packs to get shit cards
>on xbox one and ps4 only

Depends on how much your deck requires a wide extra deck.
Beefing up The Lightning can be really good, but it's not really worth killing your toolbox for it. But if you've already got an open space in your toolbox go ahead and add another Utopia because it does indeed make The Lightning a lot better.

put it like a draw 10

People usually go into 39, then lightning, but if they want to use it twice they usually go into Ray or Prime, then overlay into lightning.

>If this card is in your hand: You can destroy 2 monsters in your hand and/or face-up on your field, including a FIRE monster, and if you do, Special Summon this card, and if you destroyed 2 FIRE monsters this way, you can banish 1 monster your opponent controls or in their Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 non-FIRE Wyrm-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Agnimazd Vanisher, the True Dracoruler" once per turn.
Can someone explain to me why this card can't destroy itself for its own effect to special summon itself? Machina Fortress and other similar cards can.
Is the translation inaccurate? It's the one straight from the wiki.

>Yugituber has 4600 subscribers
>Click the next video
>4603 subs

he's gaining power at an alarming rate

Here we go fags

>If this card is in your hand:
machina fortress and the Drulers can special from the graveyard too.

X3

>One card per post
Exchange x1 is the best I can do for you.

Because
1- Discarding is a cost for Fortress, something you do before activating the effect/attempting the summon condition.
2- Fortress can summon itself from the Graveyard, since the effect from summoning itself from hand or Graveyard are the same, you can pay the cost first and chose from where you want to summon later.

Anyone available for some test matches on Pro?

I doubt you'll get 80 replies user, you're best off just putting x3 of every card

Read for reference

Done
>I doubt you'll get 80 replies
Just watch. If shitposters can get 80 (you)s then so can I.

Fairy Tale - Snow White

If you say so.

I haven't used fusion conscription, /dng/. Why can't I use swampman?

above fusion material monsters

What are you trying to summon?

what are the rules for extra deck and Rituals?

Here you go.
In honor of the Roboyarou/Robolady reprints guy a couple threads back.

Prismo's imitation effect can be used, why not swamp? Does prism's namegrab make the difference?

Le cube man

>Does prism's namegrab make the difference?
yes

prism's name change only won't help when it says original names like AtoZ (not that he could mill them anyway)

got b&

Read (You) for reference

Do you mean Shirayuki?
Kuri-what? I don't fucking read chinese, user.
Rituals must go with their ritual spell. We'll figure Extra out when we finish the Main deck.
If we add Cupidity we need to go over 40, I guess. That okay?

Just the right arm

Yeah, I mean Shirayuki

So
1 Alkahest
1-2 of the Silvbird Fusion
0-2 Raremetalphosis
0 of the new fusion

these ratios sound about right?

This.

add our boi

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kuribohrn

Here's your ace.

So why is Bismagia a "Rarematalfoe"?
Are we getting other Raremetalfoes? Because if Bismagia is the only one then it's kind of a redundant name.

But then again. Perhaps it's because it's because it's actually an effect monster.

Read (You) (You) for reference

We're already at 26 (you)s!

>No cards that need support in order to be played
>Here's your ace
Were you on /v/ when I did this? Someone posted the same joke back there. Also I loved this card as a kid. My nigga.

>0 of the new fusion
>these ratios sound about right?
No.

I apologise. Take this as my deepest penance.

>0 of the new fusion
It's crazy how some people can be so fucking bad

No, stop trying to build decks on your own because you're terrible at it, just do like a good boy and copy the japs.

How much sex does Bismagia and Silvbird have?
I have a feeling that they go at it quite a lot.

Doesn't being a quickplay make it unusable the turn you search it?

>Ultis were killed in the TCG before we could get Ulti BE support

I hope the next Tourney pack has Alt as an Ulti

If you want to fusion on your own turn you go for the silvbird fusion.
If not you go for the bismagia fusion.

It's pretty simple to be honest.

Read (You) (You) (You) for reference

Only 9 more to go.
You know what? Let's make it 50 cards.

Foolish Burial

*49 cards

Is there any reason I'd want to fuse Alkahest on my opponents turn instead of in my MP2 with the +1 instead in this meta?

Or are you suggesting stealing some Blue-Eyes with Alkahest to fuse into another Alkahest?

Don't pussy out now.

Geeeeeeeh

You can also use it to make a new Orihulk or Alkahest using Orihulk. Which would trigger Orihulk's effect and hopefully a Combination to boot.
Not to mention that you can use the Fullmetalfoes Fusion when they try to remove your monsters to make their effects fizzle while gaining advantage instead.

And finally. If you have the card in your hand or on the field from a previous turn, you can go full ham in the battlephase with the full power of quickplay.