One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Eminem edition

Last bread: >General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[05/07-19/07] T-Bone fortnight
>[05/07-12/07] Krieg returning fortnight
>Double returning fortnights from next week starting with with Hina/Sadi
>[07/07-07/08] Raid Boss: Enel
>Monday raids coming from 18th
>Doffy batch 3 sugofest from 9th, part 1
>Sadi-chan ranking

>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-g-pst.html

EVENTS (JAPAN)

>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>[07/06-07/07] Surprise Pica Raid
>[07/08-07/11] and 07/23-07/26 mini skillup
>[07/15-07/19]bossrush Enel/Doffy/Shiki/Zephyr
>[07/5-0712]FP turtle event
>Gold raid soon
>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-j-jst.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvIsW4HZ5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=KhsJkHuQ40Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are the weekly raids going to become a permanent thing on Global?

Burning Blood

weekly raids are already permanent, double weekly raids will too

see:

>Garp is in

fuck yeah

Fuck yeah I asked myself all the time why are Lucci and Garp supports and Drake is a battle

>tfw no Tashigi, meaning i cant play my waifu team of Perona, Tashigi and Koala
at least we didn't get Rebecca. do we got a PC release date yet?

How the fuck is Garp strong at all? He doesn't have a Devil Fruit power or is a master of martial arts. He has no combat skill, all he does is punch VERY hard.
How the fuck is that even balanced.

He can use Haki and is strong enough to sink a ship with a thrown canonball, and can punch hard enough to split a continental ice shelf.

>What is powerlevel anime?

>How the fuck is Mihawk strong at all? He doesn't have a Devil Fruit power or is a master of martial arts. All he does is slice VERY hard.
>How the fuck is Shanks strong at all? He doesn't have a Devil Fruit power or is a master of martial arts. All he does is slice VERY hard.
>How the fuck is Zephyr strong at all? He doesn't have a Devil Fruit power or is a master of martial arts. All he does is punch and shoot VERY hard.
etc.

it's a meme you dip

Not the same. Both Mihawk and Shanks are swordsman which actually require fucking skill and years of training to use. Zoro didn't lose to Mihawk because he got slices harder, but because he got outskilled. Zephyr has technology to aid him.
Garp in the other hand isn't skillfull with any weapons at all, and he doesn't use martial arts.

This too way too fucking long but whatever, but can't complain having these guys at plevel 87

>use enel team everyone said is good
>get raped so hard have to use 3 gems to continue
>don't even get the drop

i bet you faggot don't even count the turns

I didn't have enough damage. I thought my special turn would burst him down to 0% but he ended up at 30%.
I had to finish him off normally and hit me for 35k damage every time when he got under 20%.

Why did you use gems on anything other than 60 stam?

If only there were a calculator where you can put your team in and it tells you your exact damage.

I'm am doing some Enel farming on 60, but I did one 30 stam with the stamina I have left before I can't play for a while and he dropped. I'll take that, thank you very much.

Post ID so I can add you.

ALRIGHT. Enough failing.
HOW TO DO ENEL:
Double Ashura Zoro
-Have dex units that can give you dex orbs.
Examples: Flintlock, Law, Apoo,Sanji Dream, Fucking Zeff. (Preferably two units that work together well, like Kalifa fortnight + Flintlock or Law + Apoo)
-GOLDEN POUND USOPP
-max special Doffy?(60 Stam only, I've done 30&40 w/o him)
Stall out each turn as long as possible.
Hopefully specials are ready for boss round.
Kick his teeth in till 50%
USE GPU
USE ORB CHANGERS
*OPTIONAL: USE DOFFY FOR OVERKILL
PUNCH HIS TEETH INWARD.
Get drop.
There is NO WAY you can fail with double ashura + orb changers + GPU + *optional doffy

Optional units: Any DEX with high HP/not shit ATK. (Ideally, you should have one open spot if you don't use Doffy)
(2)Double Ashura
(1)CPU
(1) Orb Changer
(1) Orb changer
(1) Doffy/Filler Dex

>Double Ashura Zoro
>not double doffy lead
it's already shit

Thanks for the guide Storm Pirates! Glad to see you're back at helping newbies.

You won't have enough damage without doffy special even for 30 stam.
I used both Koza AND Doffy and I still had trouble pulling off enough damage before GPU wears off. And no, I didn't miss my perfects.

Give me your energy opg

The fuck, what team are you using? I could outdamage him easily without Doffy.

I believe in you!

fuck off

Shit works though :^)
100% Shitpost. No content, just an image and no argument to even state what you don't understand if anything. NICE.
Bruh I'm not half as nice as that memequeen. I just wanted people to stop bitching about Enel and be happy to get him instead of another MChopper raid. (Which we'll probably get at least 8 more times by years end.)

this one

DO IT!

Enel has 1.75m HP at 30 stam. How the fuck do you barely have enough damage to burst him from 50%? You should be destroying him with that.

How the fuck am I supposed to get him to 50%? By the time I'd get him anywhere near that he would kill me. And I always have to wait until he shuffles orbs to GPU so that makes it even harder not to die.

Make him fall out of the sky.

Here son, read this.

You have 30k HP. You should be able to survive more than enough. Don't you have Coffin Boat?

732 498 378

And even if you take out one unit for GPU...
Enel @20% only needs 3 green orbs to get raped.

>matching orbs with no proper orb control
>max Duval

that's not how it works in real life

i managed to do it, despite the trash orbs.

>no drop.

forever sadness.

>No proper orb control
>Apoo + Izo

>no GPU
>3 matching orbs with no orb control or doffy to swap
>only 485k damage ASSUMING insane orb luck
not even 65k HP would help you when you get him under 50%

Well lets use our brains...
We NEED both ashura...
We need 2 orb changers...
And a meaty Dex
Meaning we have room for a GPU
Mihawk OR Duval are both meaty... replace one for GPU.
You don't need duval... it's an example to show Double Ashura CAN do 30 stam Enel.

>STR and QCK to DEX
>TND and RCV to DEX

if you roll psy and int orbs, you are fucked

Apoo + Law, or Izo+Khalifa is proper orb control, Apoo+Izo is not

why are you....typing....like an....autist

also no shit double asura can do 30 stamina if you have a proper team, that is not some revolutionary new information

This is what I used for 30 stamina. It worked for me, dunno how you're all having so much trouble.

Chances are user won't get all int/psy since it's a slim chance.
Maybe autism exists? I think that "lesson" was aimed at doubters of double ass yura.

>double ass yura.

how old are you, seriously?

Just wasted 250 stamina to get 1 copy of Enel.

The fucker keeps randomising my orbs so it's just pure luck that I get enough Dex orbs to burst him down, which apparently hardly ever fucking happens.

Guessing this is one raid that truly requires RR characters to farm (Law) even though all my characters are max/max, so fucking annoying.

>do arlong like 6 times already
>no drop
rng don't fuck me here cmon

I have auto correct man. And it learns names. Yura is a friend.

>doubting double Asura on 30 stam
>literally just cleared it twice with impressively horrible RNG

Maybe reading comprehension is not the strong point of this general.

>Guessing this is one raid that truly requires RR characters to farm

youtube.com/watch?v=fvIsW4HZ5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=KhsJkHuQ40Y

here, two f2p teams stiched together from filler fortnight units, 60 stamina

also if you don't have Law, why the fuck are you not using double Doffy instead?

I swear to god, people nowadays refuse to use their brain

You could use Croc to fish for orb if you dont have Law.

How did you not get assfucked? Your damage is noenxistent.

Added.
Regarding Buster Call, I ended up getting every character but Dalmatian on 30stam. Didn't expect the droprates to be this good.

Handy tip if you want to run Mihawk+Doffy team

Since 95% of the friend list is currently filled with Doffy, it can be hard to find high-level Mihawk friends after a few runs

However, if you make a blank team with a Mihawk lead, you can see every "Same captain" slot Mihawk on your friend list too. After selecting one, you can swap back to your Doffy lead team at the last screen before you start the raid

Do people still need this advise. Even those that are to thick to think of that by themselves should know it by now.

And if he didn't get RNG luck for DEX orbs both of those runs would have been lost. I could just as easily do those teams and get no green orbs when it was time to burst.

Double Doffy is still useless unless there's some reliable way to get DEX orbs.

Rerolling for orbs is not very efficient when it comes to farming, that would be horrible to do each and every run. Farming implies smooth, reliable runs which are impossible without Law.

>you helped 3 friends
>someone is actually using my lv20 level 1 special doflamingo
lmao

>Double Doffy is still useless unless there's some reliable way to get DEX orbs.

>what is Khalifa

I didn't think of that

Matching Orbs
You have 4 turns to get 3 dex orbs, more than enough.

how does the password backup work?
does it back up to the point where i issued the password and any progress made is lost?

you say it like the same captain function has been out for months

are 8 of your 8 captains doflamingo?

it literally has been out for months

no, it backs up your account itself, except for your gems

so if you make a password 2 months ago, you'd still continue from where you left off

it literally hasn't

oh that's nice
thanks

are you just ignorant or retarded?

I just tanked my way to 50% HP. Then use all my specials, I have 2 turns of full matching orbs and 4 turns to kill him which is more than enough damage.

are you? it hasn't been even a month since 4.1

oh shit i forgot this thread is global babby central

It was realased 16 days ago

Are you drunk/high or just have some sort of mental issue? Either way, you might want to contact a professional

shouldn't you be banned still?

>what is japan
>what is all this content we don't have but still know about because it's being released on a version of the game that is farther ahead than the version that most of the thread plays

>Happy to get all these new units from the Buster Call
>Their stats are shit until you get them to level 90+
>They all require 4m exp to max

be glad it's not 5m

>all doffies on the list are 28 turns

what's your ID i've got a maxed one but only 4/5 bind

GUP here, mine is MAX/MAX, feel free to use it

im so i figured out a team to farm doffy with using black beard and it was too late i didnt get any skill ups on him over the event period ill max gim next time he is around

At least the Doffy raid is difficult.

I still have people on my list that are plvl 170+ and still have Mihawks that aren't even close to maxed.

631 340 745
please add, I can't even do 30 stam without doffys special

who?

God Usopp Pirates

032 540 658 if you don't have me added yet

My Doffy is max level with 17 turn special, any one can feel free to add me.

185 346 392

thank you guys

I'm using mine at 25 ok
dont bully

>No Dalmatian 2 times in a row

jpn fags pls go

But why? Is Japan discussion not welcome here?

I'm just jelly

Don't worry, I'm sure Global will eventually get all Japan content, I mean it would make very little sense for them not do so, even if it required not having the exact same characters like with the new Re-done SW Batch, which I'm sure Global will get instead of the normal SW Batch.

I did literally 90 impact runs in a week and he didn't drop.
Don't you even start.

:3

If you have time to post through all that fucking content then I doubt you're on JP.

>300 stamina used no enel

git gud