flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53809
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do your part
dont repond to tripfags
thank you

hello asshole snake man

Can you guys post your best dark souls 3 waifu creation?

I need to see what exactly is possible since all my shit looks terribad

How would a raw Corvian greatknife buffed with DMB(60fth) preform in pvp?
Also, would 20 END + a RoF+2 be enough stamina to use a corvian greatknife effectively?

I meant shield hand

And you know what, it was right fuck you.

Hey honey bunch

>dropped you to 50% life in one death
Yeah, but everybody used the Cling Ring so it was just 75%. In that regard Dark Souls 3 is harder.

>continued to make the game harder each time you died
Only in body form did it affect the world tendency and the game became easier per each boss you killed.

>Plus, it had complex systems like character and world tendency
World Tendency didn't work properly if you were online, character tendency is interesting but not really a fully realized game mechanic.

Good day, fellow Souls fans!

I've heard some wonderful things about the netizens here from your friendly subreddit, r/darksouls3, and I wanted to ask, if some would be willing to answer, if I can guarantee Greirat's safety (which is my favorite Souls NPC btw) if I saved our friendly community favorite onion knight in the Cathedral of the Deep, but haven't met him in Irithyll yet?

Cheers!
Praise the Sun! \(^-^)/

o-ok bye

bunch of honey?

I don't care if you're being ironic just fuck off alright

is a faith/miracle build possible at SL80 without being very very squishy?

FC?

>Day
m8 its fukin 6AM rn

60faith dmb is only 230 damage compared to 50 fai dmb in ds1 which was 474
try and go for more than 2 attacks and you will get parried
also no quickstep

Yes so long as you haven't lit the bonfire in irithil dungeon You nigger

It's a pet name since at least the sixties

You use it for people you think are your pets

>Yeah, but everybody used the Cling Ring so it was just 75%. In that regard Dark Souls 3 is harder.

False.

>Only in body form did it affect the world tendency and the game became easier per each boss you killed.
No shit, Sherlock.

>World Tendency didn't work properly if you were online, character tendency is interesting but not really a fully realized game mechanic.
Yes, it did, dumbass. Being online didn't effect your tendency unless you went back to the Nexus. Because of that they could have world tendency events. Where do you think /dsg/ got the concept of events from?

It's almost like it's a different time of day depending on where you're posting from!

Alas, not everybody is as friendly as r/darksouls3 has said. Oh well... ('A')

Many thanks friend. (spoiler)Although, I could do well without calling me the "N" word, friend, as some might deem that quite offensive(/spoiler) :D

>Being online didn't effect your tendency unless you went back to the Nexus.

>just do all 3 levels back to back without visiting the nexus !
>world tendency works fine!
lmao

Sorry. I have the grumpity grumps this morn.

We get it just stop you faggot.

what is the name of the semen demon in the OP

>an actual dsg thread
thank the gods

>the world is flat

>>just do all 3 levels back to back without visiting the nexus !
Why the hell would you not? Do you not know how to take the world all the way to pure back and back to pure white in one play through with only one boss alive? KEK

PSA to all you.

Some knob is mad invading catacombs and warping about and one-shotting folks. Also has some way of activating the boss, be warned, play smart, play safe.

Their name is Mad Vlad.

Block him on steam, you baka
share his profile too

don't do it man, not worth it

>blocking on steam
That only prevents him from adding you, baka

It is flat though. You can't disprove it.

>listening to the unreleased tracks found in game files
>almost all of them sound like some final boss material
What fucking bosses they can even suit? Some of the tracks are obviously angel-themed.

I haven't play Dark Souls 3 since the 1.03.1 patche.
What are the main changment since ?
Are sorcery / miracle viable ? The weapons are more balenced (like, no more Dark Sword shit)

GIANT BAT DEMON

really? it worked on ds2

Dark Sword got nerfed

9 A R
A R
R

no it didn't, i remember trying to do that like an idiot and it didn't work

gankers pay the price :)

>Gankers
Admittedly, we were two, but we weren't jumpin' folks together, and he had already killed us without hacks a couple of times.

Making females is such a fucking hassle with DS. You're better off making grumpy ragged old men.

I want a souls gf...

jk, i just want a FC

Pyromancers got ridiculous buffs
Estoc is hit hard, wp got a range reduction, dark sword was never dangerous to begin with, carthus curved and glaives are top tiers
Sorcerers got cast speed buffs but candlestick nerf, miracles can nuke your health but still lack reliable fast offensive abilities
Overall the balance is much better than it was a few months ago.

>angel-themed
That's how the abyss sounds.

>tfw played DaS3 from the start with my gf watching and cheering me up
Now she's playing Dark Souls 1

>>Only in body form did it affect the world tendency and the game became easier per each boss you killed.
>No shit, Sherlock.

The game adjusts it's difficulty if you kill bosses / black phantoms and move toward white. In White World enemies drop more healing grasses THAN NORMAL and are also easier.

None of the other games do that.

That means that you're deliberately manipulating the World Tendency, i.e you're making the world harder because you know you're manipulating it. It counts as much towards the difficulty as Dark Souls 2 Bonfire Ascetics and CoC do, because you have to be intentionally manipulating the World Tendency to get consistent Black Tendency or be playing the game completely blind and playing the same world over and over by using Ephemeral Eye stones and not going back to the Nexus at all.

Demon's Souls can get really hard in pure black, but unless you're consciously manipulating the world tendency, you're not going to reach it. Which is a shame, because modeling the NG+ along the model of Demon's Souls PBWT would be great.

Angels are just abyssal abominations with feathers covering their black goo anyway.

FILTHY BACKSTABBER

Do I need 60 in the relevant stat to make buffs worth the investment?

>tfw the girl i used to play DS1 and 3 with started playing stupid league, rip the only girl i've ever talked to

Buffs are never worth it.

I never said anything about the difficulty, kiddo.

This warms my heart.
Don't break up over something stupid.

Kek another orbiter bites the dust

Don't worry, you'll find a souls gf :3
JUST
BE
URSELF

>mfw using painting guardian curved sword
I actually killed people with the WA but I get outranged by literally every weapon in game

No they don't

Most are similar to dancer's theme

Idk, my life might get worse, it's probably better if i keep playing on my own honestly

>blue sentinel auto summon message right as I teleport
JUST

anyone tried a 27str 40/40 pyro?

lorian's has 750AR when you buff it, the buff lasts longer now and is activated by the stomp, rather than stomp + followup like profained
it also has profained's moveset and not the shitty greatsword moveset

i want a souls fc to bully me

>the undead simply respawn when killed
>they only stop when they lose their drive to keep going and go hollow
>the chosen undead's strength is that they just keep going
>unless you stop playing
>then you go hollow
Holy shit.

I know a guy.

>try to warp to firelink
>warp starts
>warp gets blocked by invader

I didn't even think it was possible

>I never said anything about the difficulty, kiddo.

>DeS, dropped you to 50% life in one death and continued to make the game harder each time you died. Plus, it had complex systems like character and world tendency

The subject clearly was about difficulty.

>loading level
>"dat boi has invaded your load screen"

i am far too knightly for this

after i pressed A to start the travel, the animation started but it suddendly blocked, of course i wasn't in the loading screen yet

Don't worry; I'm not honey bunch

Different discussions. I should have been clearer.

This:
>Why the hell would you not? Do you not know how to take the world all the way to pure back and back to pure white in one play through with only one boss alive? KEK

had nothing to do with difficulty. The point of it is that it lets you get every PBWT and then every PWWT event and item in a single playthrough.

doesn't look very good
you get like 1 point of AR per faith or int
way to stat ring dependant, meaning no pyro damage boost rings

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53809

I was just trying to joke to make it seem like there would be a system in place where you get invaded during load times.

Oh yeah sorry, I'm just retarded

>fully explored ancient wyvern area
>killed it while having like 4 flasks left
>teleported to the next area
>instantly invaded, can't use bonfire to replenish flasks
>dragon summoner summons Havel

HALT!
HUMAN

Shit always happens to me as well

Same when I go from dancer to lothric. Always a fucking invader guaranteed

By now I've wised up and perfected the run though. So even if I'm invaded I just run and tag the bonfire then go to nameless and have the invader chase me all he wants

Course I teleport out of nameless back to the bonfire with muh Coiled Sword Fragment

best weapon for pure dex playthrough in das1?

using estoc right now

was thinking of using ricards when i get it

great scythe

Ricards is fun, but it isn't very useful.
Great Scythe or Balder Side Sword for pure DEX.
Or Iaito.

scythe or great scythe for pve

balder or chaos blade for pvp

Cute

>tfw have had more fun playing Dragon's Dogma lately than I have during any of the three playthroughs I had done of Dark Souls III

Same way I feel about the souls +bb

DD overall is just superior

If you're not playing sorcerer, enjoy the endgame being everythings immune to normal damage, farm a specific boss for a holy weapon or get the fuck out, mate.

The game up to that is great though.

>playing sorcerer on my first character
Naw son. Besides, I've always got one sorcerer in my party to dish out spells and give my weapons fire / frost / light, etc.

>If you're not playing sorcerer, enjoy the endgame being everythings immune to normal damage
nah, everything melts to a lv2 bbl weapon or gold rarified lv1 weapon

Well, enjoy sitting about waiting on them to kill the enemy thats immune to anything EXCEPT holy damage, with only very slight damage taken from any element, and then add that enemy and 3 others like it to every zone in Bitterblack.

Also Assassin is objectively the most fun class.

You fought the fucking living armor? Fuck those niggers. Everything else, yeah you'll fuck em, but there's those damn armors, and a couple of similar niggers.

what is a good bloodborne cosplay in ds3?

The armors take any elemental damage, they're just weak to holy.
Plus, if you just get yourself a mage or sorcerer in the party they can buff your weapons and things just become trivial.

I even killed the fuckers in my solo assassin run with elemental daggers.

Oh is it time for filenames?

Takes bloody ages though. I had those fire twin daggers that looked like they belonged on the end of an axepole, and shit did nothin' to them.

Is there a fix to the missing sky textures in Archdragon Peak?
Really kills the vibe of the area...
I'm validating Steam files, but I dunno if that helps.

No I had the same glitch where everything was pitch black like in untended graves. Only way is to start a new game.

Glitch is said to happen when you're in archdragon peak and you get summoned as a blue or some shit

That's exactly the weapon I used.
Took me a good 15 to 20 minutes, but I eventually got past it and killed Daimon in seconds by climbing on his head and gouging the fucker with a sword. Fun times.