/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
(Both are dead af, no idea why they are still here)

EU:
@ Shattered Hand (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Butthurt babies filters if you cant handle the fun:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed) (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXxhHFOY6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big Belfs

I'm already rank 8 though.

>tokens are less than 40k

pls

dont wake me up

im enjoying this

>2016
>tfw still no male panda warlocks
We can feed demons nice food and befriend them instead of enslave and all this faggotry

Plus who uses pets these days

well it looks like you'll have to do all of the dailies to get the "this item begins a quest" shit

>Plus who uses pets these days

wew

i expected more coming from a """pvper"""

Holy fucking shit I just checked and I literally have to farm some panda farm shit and hope one drops. This is the gayest shit.

Well i was generalizing, obviously the damage reduction and buff eating faggotry pets can have is a bitch in pvp >.>

>degenerate faggots
>nice friendly people
oh yeah i forgot, this is le REVERSE world aka Veeky Forums xD

Alright since I got Imp on live I wanted to see what's soloable on beta for Legion, so using the pvp 800ilevel template Blood DK and pally I'm so far 5/13 NHFC, first 3 were easy as shit, Council took a wipe before I figured it out, Kilrogg I had to switch to pally because heartseeker dot stacks needed to be reset by bubble because of the damage it does at 10 stacks and the dps needed to get him down without the aid of visions,Gorefiend is a cockblock though because he just resets when he sends you down.

Gorefiend is impossible to do with less than 4 people unless you can kill him in 3 seconds

Yeah seems like we'll need to wait for Blizz to patch that one, I'd try uppers but I can't be bothered bringing a character copy in and using the portal

>ywn pound mumis boyhole and fuck the cum out of his girl cock

Upper also has a few bosses that would be a pain in the ass to solo, but they're DPS checks instead of mechanically impossible. Fel Lord has to die before Soul Cleave goes off, and Archimonde has to go 30-0 in the time it takes to get banished

I'm an idiot and i can't pick what the hell to play, been thinking about hunter, pally or warrior. i'm a noob btw so obvs shit at the game. also need to find a race that looks cool too but i'm too indecisive to even figure that out, baka

oh DK as well, they were on my shortlist

Ya man.
Such rare pet.

>warcraft movie makes me want to play warcraft 2
>i prefer orcs so lets do the humans first then end with the orcs
>beat human campaign
>start orc campaign
>same map just from the other side

yawn

>can't get all of the brawler's shirt because it involves getting items with 1% drop rates that you have a chance at once per day

Simply eric.

tauren dk

Dwarf is a comfy race to play

I did all the rng drops in a day last week

Yeah I think Archi, Manno and Fel Lord would be incredibly difficult if the mechanics remain unchanged.

Also Does anyone know what's up with loot in Legion, I went to the loot and there is only Personal Loot, Group Loot, Free For All and Guild Master Loot which was greyed out. Is Master Loot strictly for guild only groups now?

>nice friendly people
>literally the most popular male panda in current /wowg/ is unironically the shittiest human being I have ever met

You're not doing a good job of selling anyone on male pandas, dude. I know you're going to backpedal and say, "just giving bad people a taste of their medicine xD" but that's just an excuse and you know it. You can take the measure of a man by the way they react to people who they dislike.

You're everything everyone strives not to be. You're the embodiment of Veeky Forums.

No you didn't. There's one from farming panda veggies and one from darkmoon faire. Both have very low drop rates.

>not having all of them done back in MoP

wew

>doing stupid shit
>expecting blizzshit to remove the brawlers guild ever

Literlaly no fucking reason to.

>not getting every last achievement so your autism points are maxxed out

stay casual

I can hear ralph furiously typing his wall of text from here

I just checked on the beta, you can still enter it but you can't do any fights.

It's pruning, friend. Wouldn't want you confused with too many things to do after all.

Just made my monk a dwarf, looking forward to giving him a spin.

Can you still buy from the vendors?

Oh I am sorry, my main focus is both being nice and enjoying my life ;^)

If that is so terrible then I consider the people who believe that to be terrible, especially the ones who are unable to control themselves and easily bithc and become my entertainment :3

And I ve said it many times, I do what I do because I enjoy it, this isn't a crusade, it just happens to align with the just goal of annoying terrible hateful people :D

Fuck off cunt.

ICY BTFO AGAIN KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXxhHFOY6A

new video like and subscribe

From one of them yes, but it's all level 100 stuff.

Rude.

Just wanted to see if you could still buy the shirts, thanks user!

When's this game ded

I can't judge whether or not you are failing at enjoying life, but I don't really care either. All I'm saying is that you're not a nice person. Nice people aren't apathetic towards the people that raised them if they were to come down with a terrible, fatal illness. Nice people don't try their hardest to annoy others, then "punishes" them for being annoyed. Nice people don't act like you Ralph.

I cling to hope that you are the most elaborate troll to ever grace this board, and if you are I salute you. You've tricked us all. But if not, man... I like to think that couldn't possible be true. How can someone like you exist? The world would be a slightly brighter place if you were to keel over right now and I don't think anyone would mourn your death apart from your parents (ironically).

Anyway, I didn't want to argue or berate you I just find you always talking about being a nice person amusing when you're not.
Hi /wowg/.

This is all scripted meme regime drama, Ralph is a creation of their's that they take turns in building and shitposting with, to add to the Ralph mythos

If you're not Ralph please don't response to Icy, he's trying to follow the script and improv isn't his strong suit.

But it's 2016

Yeah

you're welcome, but if I were you I'd play it safe and just get them now if you can.

When is blizzshit fixing cloak clipping?

Oh so you are an expert on what a nice person is, and everyone should abide that if they want to be labeled nice by you :p ?

I make my own rules, I choose my attachments and judge who is nice or not, which might be hard to comprehend from someone who ll blindly follow le "you always should have a good relation with your parents" thing.

Sorry, more into analysis than brainlessly following X because it is le accepted norm ;^)

>couldn't possibly be true
Not surprising, need to open your mind more and embrace reality ;^)

And time to go to sleep, feel free to reply for when I wake up, like reading hate mail :3

>HUNTER
>PANDA

I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU, YOU MOP BABY PANDA HUNTER SCUM FUCKBAG.

Nah, I've got nothing else to add. Everything you said was your usual delusional rambling that everyone in the discord cries tears of laughter over. No need to address any of it. I'd have better luck debating a homeless man down by the grocery store piss drunk.

Please delete this.

You're doing the exact same thing stating your definition of what nice is which succumbs to the same flaw you pointed out. So either everything is subjective and words are meaningless or you abide by conventional definitions.

>noob friend starts playing
>rolls a male belf rogue

Well at least he didn't roll a panda.

you're not a nice person either :(

Some of these legion zones are really pretty

>Icy BTFO again and brings up his discord for "support".
>posts images of him and bear to and still gets BTFO by Ralph even with that advantage.

>see blingtrons allover the place
>finally need one for the quest
>can't find one

Fuck where do I find one?

Hey man, Male Belf melee animations are great.

The art and music team has been carrying WoW for YEARS, Legion zones all look amazing.

Quit playin bro.

>my orbiters are laughing at you, that makes me right.
Arent you too busy sucking mumi feminine penis to post?

>b-but muh discord

Nice try ralph, but Icy got the better of that exchange

>Tranny orbiters in full defence mode

Don't even bother making sense. He's a delusional nutcase. According to him the definition of nice is subjective and can be stretched to fit his lifestyle and choices just so he can call himself "nice." He has stated his mother could die of cancer and he wouldn't care, yet he is nice? To liberals, the only things that matters are the labels they give themselves as badges of honor to display to other liberals despite what they actually believe or do. Yet the beautiful hypocrisy of it all is that he can decide what the real definition of "bad" people.

TL;DR: There's a reason I choose not to talk or argue with Ralph anymore. He's either very thick or the best troll I have ever come across in my entire life. Unrelenting as well.

Fully aware of this fact, and I embrace it. I also understand why people dislike me. A true sociopath like Ralph cannot grasp it.

Thanks.

>b-but muh discord

icy.....

All of the zones look fucking mint
The blizzard art team is really great

>the sociopath is projecting his sociopath status on others.
Nice try Icy.

Sociopathic spic beaner posts another wall of text about how he is the victim.

Discarded.

>ralph """""""""""""goes to bed"""""""""""""""""
>suddenly icy shitposting reaches critical mass

What a """""""""""coincidence"""""""""""""

I don't understand why you kids RP in the thread instead of the game.

>Ralph's wrong, but everything I say and all the generalizations I make are 100% right!

>everybody likes me, I am the king of /wowg/
>only ralph shitposts about me, everybody else likes me.
Icy...

Just get the filters from the OP. I haven't seen a single post of theirs.

Post your characters.
Sluts better put something on, this is a christian board.

dat insta cap

I got all the 128 quest items for the legendary quest and now this assholes wants another 300?! Fuck you and fuck your ring, old man!

I got Frostfire Robes for 55k.

The next day Frostfire Shoulders were up, instant 999k. I'll never be able to afford that shit, should have just spent my 55k on a token.

don't forget Blackhand's arm while you're at it

>tfw saw that guitar axe last week for sub 100k but didn't buy it

Speaking of which, we need new blood in the discord to keep things from getting stale. We're soliciting new members (not that we ever stopped) so go ahead and toss me a friend request and I'll send you a link. You can delete me afterwards, I don't mind. Just trying to have a nice, Ralph-free discord.

We actually play video games here.

Icy#1568

Hop to it. You DO want that required item to raid, right? It'll even last you into Legion raiding because they're not nerfing the ilvl.

w-woah cute memeglaives

Ralph goes all out on the samefagging when he needs to

Icy...

Should I sell my Thug Shirt?

Fuck raiding, I only farm gold to pay my gametime.
That shitty 690 ring that took all this effort could drop from a random ape in tanaar these days

I'm not Icy but even if Icy said it would it be any less true? Whenever he gets asstickled he just samefags the fuck out of the thread

Thanks! I almost wish there was an incentive to do CMs on more than one character because they were kinda fun and I could see myself doing them again. I'm sure if someone needed help, I wouldn't mind bringing along some of my meme crew.

That's blatantly obvious. Look at the thread. There was the part where Ralph "went to bed" then the part where he actually went to bed. It's so insanely obvious it's almost funny.

>backstabbing beaner vs sociopathic spic

who will win?

#AUTISMBOWL

>le new blood xd

Fuck off

>tfw really hope more people dont start playing WW now

I just want to be a special snowflake ;_;

>buy mythic boe drop for 15k
>relist for 30k
>sells overnight
sorry for doing this meme wrong way

Who carried you this time?

If icy's the backstabbing beaner who's the sociopath?

>doing weekly soo clear with another account
>sha drops the droplet of y'shaarj

ez moni

>Icy actually believes he is liked and only ralph says negative shit about him.
Oh I am laffing.