/owg/ - Overwatch General

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745616825
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745736912
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745646577
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745756544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TriHard AUDIO MEDIC TriHard

hi lol

ESL is killing overwatch espors.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745616825

We need more erotic skins

Fareeha

>Gold medal in eliminations, I am eliminating more enemies than anyone else on my team
>Gold medal in objective kills, I am killing more enemies near the objective than anyone else on my team
>Gold medal in objective time, I am contributing more toward the objective than anyone else on my team
>Gold medal in damage, I am dealing more damage to enemies than anyone else on my team
>b-but gold medals don't matter they don't mean anything you're the only constant you are the reason you lost

Yeah, okay mr rank 40

genji takes no skill, its just management of cooldowns and massive spacebar spamming

Use this instead

based rank1 user. I am going to upboat your thread

E"sports" is a joke and ruins video games

no threadwars, go away

lmao @ the butthurt

go away with this fucking thread war autism holy shit

please kill yourself

>hey use this 13 hour old thread instead of making a new one
>WAAAAAAAAAAH THREADWARS

>enjoy your ban

Blizzard won't do it

post you d.va

Who /70+/ here?

Inb4 >ps4

Genji players make me mad too but being a good genji takes skill

twitch tv/aedando

quickplay with friends

>making other people derank by playing like shit
>pissing them off so they stop playing and go afk

toppest of keks

console ranks is nothing

>I-I hate losing to tryhards! Noone should try harder than me!

>no tracer gf

replied to wrong post?

Have you ever had a sniper duel against Hanzo ? I once picked Widow to destroy a Torb turret and had a duel like that. I already assume that most Hanzos are 15 years old douchebags or weebshits but, seeing this one as he spotted me, starting to strafe, shoot, strafe, shoot, with his quick foot steps as if he was panicking, completely ignoring the fact that my team was pushing the payload...It was the cringiest thing I've seen in overwatch.

>-57 on the OP post

fel-empowered apexis kek

Didn't ESL say they aren't allowing hero switching mid-game anymore?

If this doesn't convince Blizzard that no hero limits is cancer, nothing will.

Not really

Treating it like a sport is how you play and do better

>we will never get a real cute phara skin

>E-""""""""Sports""""""""

it was dead the moment nothing is done about aimboting

lol thanks for posting this again I wanted to do it too, you guys make sure to have pop corn ready.

>e-"""sports"""

>new one is already made
>let the 13 hours die off
wew lad

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''pure'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' waifus

>climb a bit past 50% winrate
>Volskaya attack
>all five teammates pick Genji meme-team
>we lose, obviously
>stop playing Overwatch for the evening
>first game today is Volskaya defense
>three teammates instalock Genji and stick with it
>lose again

"Forced 50% isn't real, you're just getting matched with better players as your MMR increases!"

38th for Blizzard-endorsed aimbot cheating in tournaments by EnvyUs.Taimou

cant wait for reddit jumping on this

>decided to start instalocking and only playing widow on non-koth casual games
>gotten to the point of outsniping most other widows and nearly always getting gold/silver damage/skins

This is an amazing feeling

i'm pretty sure he posted his videos on reddit before

>Turn on Seagull's stream
>Double comp Genji winning on Anubis

STOP
ENCOURAGING
THEM

>your favorite hero
>your rank
>your dick size

>tracer
>64
>7x5

You have been visited by the Cloud9.Surefour of aimlocks and Jewish genes! Aimbotting in tournaments and homosexuality will be granted to you but ONLY if you post a 'thank you surefour' in this thread!

Reminder that talking about OVERWATCH in OVERWATCH GENERAL gets you banned in neo-vg.

Thank fuck I can just press a single button on my router and get a new IP whenever the fuck I want.

PURE and CUTE healsluts > filthy janiwhores

do you have a link to the thread?

Dumb enemy stories, anyone?

>playing Ilios
>that one part with the hole in the middle of the point
>see enemy Reinhardt on opposite side of said hole
>shoot his shield because I have nothing better to do
>he charges
>right into the hole

dva
6.9 feet

>ps4

LMAO[

Hero stacking removed when.

Overtime rework when

Sudden Death removal when?

Partial reversion of McCree nerfs when?

DVa/Zenyatta buffs when?

Blizzard will take literal ages with these blatant obvious changes that need to be made for the sake of game health. If there's one thing gets right with League it's their relatively fast patching cadence that lets them address balance issues swiftly

Why the fuck is this €40?!

>McRee
>57
>I don't have one

OT rework going on now and sudden death has been confirmed for being gone after this season for weeks now.

i know one of the janitors who uses this thread. he's 16 and plays only roadhog.

just thought i'd put that out there

The embodiment of purity.

OT rework soon, they've confirmed. Sudden Death removed for S2, they've also confirmed.

Sadly, they won't remove hero stacking ever. They're way too prideful about it.

Brown girls are not capable of being pure.

I had a panic attack while playing Overwatch. I was playing hanamura on defend and my whole team had died. We were about to lose the checkpoint and they all had to respawn all the way back.

Idk I got scared. Maybe it was all the enemies around me and that I would certainly get killed. My heart was beating out of my chest and i started shaking. I saw one enemy hanzo coming towards the wall i was hiding behind and i quickly unplugged my pc before he could get me. I cried for like 10 minutes after that.

That's pure heresy user.
Pharah is only for tender loving.

delete this

Sorry user, it's basic genetics.

Does anyone else put their spray on the wall/floor when they do something they think will get POTG?

Just a little BMing fun with my "Oops" spray.

What are you trying to imply, user?
Those genetics are the ones who made her look what she is: pure.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745736912
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745646577
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745756544

they just wont stop. thanks for all the entertainment user

*instalocks zarya*

if mercy doesnt heal me im reporting

I always do the epic "start hammering the well played spray" when I score a triple with torb

I'm at the MMR where Tracers/Genjis are actually competent and this is AIDS as fuck.

Who the fuck thought Tracer's ult charge rate was okay?

>get to rank one
>suddenly start to solo carry for fun

Salt spray after every self destruct

Friendly reminder that Asian women are statistically the most attractive so they gave DVa a potato face in order to encourage people to dote on the inferior waifus

>Tournament shows how people only abuse hero stacking
>It's just part of the game, it's just as fun to counter stack haha
No it's fucking boring to continually have to stack the same heros because some kiddies think they can pull off the "pro" comp. I get it for the haha this will be fun, but when it's game after game it's not being used for fun, it's trying to abuse certain heros abilities by stacking them.

What's wrong with this? I can see where he is coming from.

Blizzard attracts such fucking semen slurping faggots.

Thanks for posting this yourself and saving me the trouble of reporting you and your videos to blizz.

Waiting warmly for your comp ban.

Anyone else lvl 100+? Did your queue times jump to minute+, sometimes 2 minutes just for quickplay? Takes forever to get matches now and its always vs a team of premades (layering ults, supporting each other perfectly, etc) that are 1 and 2 stars. My team always has lvl 40s and 50s and im typically 1 of the only lvl 100s on my team.

I'd like to pull of the one where he rides the elevator on Hollywood and it's in the middle of the wall.

I have the "Thanks" spray on my Reaper but I never use it/forgot about it in the heat of the moment.

ESL said they're gonna prevent the inevitable 4 Tracer rush in OT from now on, either by enforcing Highlander rules or forcing teams to lock their comps in pre-match.

That they even had to go this far is absurd. I get that this is Blizzard's first hat into the FPS ring, but they really botched it.

D.Va buff when?

I've started saying mada mada, problem is, atleast for consoles, the voice line doesn't show up.

Roadhogs hooks now have its stun based on distance from hog, hooking heros next do you has no stun or interrupt but hooking a hero at max distance now has a two second stun
Hooking charging reinharts now drags you along for the ride

Junkrat is the real MVP.

>He's right you know. You just have to kill your enemies faster than they kill your "booga team". If you think you're "better" than where you are currently then you should be better than your opponents so this shouldn't be too hard. If you can't then you belong in there and you would not be able to climb until you change your attitude.

Is there a more garbage map than Hollywood?

Not even Anubis is worse

Still makes me laugh and annoys me to see a company get huge backlash from the community and tournaments telling them it's a stupid thing to allow, and they slam their fingers into their ears and start yelling nuh-uh.

Sometimes I play 3-4 minutes in skirmish. It's not WoW LFG/LFR tier but still annoying. At least I got to practice cowboy on genjis/tracers because fucking everyone picks genji/tracer in skirmish.

>playing comp, Watchpoint Gibraltar, attack
>decide to go Junkrat to deal with the inevitable turrets plus his really good vertical mobility
>about to reach Overtime and we still haven't gotten the first point
>Bastion sets up next to the control room above the point so I just take the flanking route there and kill it
>Mercy wastes her revive on it
>kill it again, kill the Mercy
>RIP-tire ready to roll
>take down Torb along with his turret
>shoot down at what's left, touch the payload as soon as Overtime starts, cap it
>do the exact same thing for the second point
>lose anyways
>"I have 4 Gold medals, my team is so useless."
>mfw
What do I even say to this?

>have a friend who is a mercy main
>he somehow always manages to fly to me from across the entire map whenever im low on health
So this is what they meant by Guardian Angel.

>Zenyatta
>62
>7.5

Oh my god I want to see a Roadhog get dragged by a charging Reinhardt. Even better is if he gets launched by a Junkrat.

>We did it Veeky Forums

I was rank 59 but now 55. Keep getting put with level 30 or under shitters who can't play for crap. I want to end myself.

They'll drag their feet as long as possible, especially when they've said so many times that it's part of the game. I mean just now they're finally talking about reworking OT since it's not supposed to be used for stalling forever.

How perfect can one Swiss woman be?

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

>The Medic spent $1.3 billion dollars and brought one man back to life during intense surgery
>Mercy does it effortlessly and instantly on multiple people

She is truly the master of necromancy.

how about remove the stun to deincentivize mashing hook in every and all situations, but keep the interrupt to not break things
then make his primary bounce off surfaces once like the flak cannon it should be