/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

Don't let it archive Edition

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

> Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1

Previos thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
hitboxarcade.com/blogs/smash-box
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-NKXS1m2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

Shameful bump

Give it a rest, already. This is embarassing.

>can't make a comment about letting it die because people think I'm memeing

Goodnight /ssbg/, it's been swell.

>actually making a new thread
>all these nonsage posts
Seriously, let it die

who 1v1 here?
wii u

hitboxarcade.com/blogs/smash-box

We did it meleebros!
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-NKXS1m2I

macros

no

Upb cancel is easy on keyboard

Wii U Dubs???

Im down. Ill ask for more.

Anyone want to play?
My NNID is Sakuyadorf

Join penta for dubs. we got 2 more

Can I use this for smash 4?

lolno Melee only

Oh how is it melee only? what connector does it use on the cord?

Hosting for dubs!

We're not actually fine

Two more for dubs!

keyboard, like the hitbox, replaces multiple analog inputs with digital ones, so it too uses macros and is illegal in tournament

Why is it illegal? Because it makes button inputs easier??? Im confused

keyboard, like the hitbox, replaces multiple analog inputs with digital ones, so it too uses macros

It uses a Gamecube connector. It'll probably worth for Smash 4, that guy's just memeing.

>is illegal in tournament

not saying it should be, just that it is

>just that it is

Nice broken game

Noone here wants to talk about Melee, just complain about it. try /v/

Reminder that chazo and his circlejerk are trying to force new threads so they can keep advertising chazo's shitty tournies

fuck off hoody

do you guys play on smashladder.com ?

It's true. Chazo was caught samefagging the fuck out of a thread a few days ago. Worse of all there was already a thread made at the time, but Chazo wanted to force his own thread so he can advertise his dubs tourney

Ever have days where you're winning but still feel like you're playing like utter shite because you keep fucking up your inputs? I need you guys to set my impulsive ass straight again.

I feel the same way sometimes, even though i won i feel like i could of done much better.

Friendly reminder there is an active discord and you don't need to waste your time in chazo's forced threads

Wanna play a few?

Im sorry, i really cant im at the beach atm. Thanks for the offer!

I'm really nearing my end with this general. I'll attend tourneys and pop by from time to time, but it's been made clear to me that there are people meticulously trying to derail threads and hurt other people's feelings. What makes this worse is that the aforementioned are regulars, and worse than that, those people receive praise for doing it and are encouraged further.

The threads get worse and worse every time I log on and no amount of Random Info Man seems to be helping; it's a shame because I really enjoy playing with some of you, but it's getting way too toxic here for me.

Like I said, I'll still cruise the board here and then, but I'm pretty disappointed in those of you who think putting other people down is okay. You have a lot of growing up to do and unfortunately that seems to be the majority of the regulars here.

ask in discord

geez and i was about to ask you if you're up for some games

NNID?

host

Good games

Leave the guy alone, that happened almost a year ago, Jesus Christ

I'd play with you, but my shoulder buttons keep sticking so I need to hit up my local game shop. Long time no see though. Still play Olimar??

Let's forgive chazo while we're at it. His shit happened a year ago.

i legitimately think pame and moxy are worse than chazo

I do, but main yoshi a little harder now and practice corrin a lot too because I'm nowhere near as good with her as I'd like to be.

If you aren't shitposting, just ignore that post. I made it a long time ago in defense of another user who was getting relentlessly picked on for no reason. People I struck a chord with are still salty about it because muh cognitive dissonance, but I only come here to play.

Either that, or I can still hit up Anther's. I get my shit wrecked good and proper there.

They are a different kind of cancer

a worse kind

Yes

>a year ago
lol who is this, his discord and /v/ bs werent that long ago and he hasnt changed at all

For now they are, at least now Chazo mostly keeps his shitposting to his discord, though he still is has autism and a huge inflated ego and says shit like you should be honored to play him while he spams taunts midmatch.
Chazo is a shitter but pame, moxy, and problem more from that group are just straight up anonymous shitposters
none of this matters any more though since /ssbg/ is fucking dead

Kill yourself

>All this chazo whiteknighting

Hi chazo.

Reminder that chazo was previously caught massively samefagging anonymously

Im not whiteknighting him Im just saying he's not the worst shitter in /ssbg/ right now

calm down, penta

Hi Moxy, fuck off

fuck off falkore

Was chazo ever the "worst shitter"? He was always the worst personality but I'd put fags like rakyy, moxy, kokonoe, stef over chazo in terms of shitposting

I hate everyone here!

Bye everyone!

NNID?

PanCat

pedo on the loose!

Chazo's levels have reached the lowest but yeah by far all of those (especially any fucking 3ds player) has done it way more frequently

why is this place filled with so many pedos like panchito, chazo, pame, chad, etc?

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you remember the "best smash player in /v/" shitpost bomb in dropped?

And don't forget all the tournament spamming and synchtube spamming and discord spamming and stream spamming he does.

And he loves taunting people here

>/ssbg/ is fucking dead

Because moxy killed it, of course.

>you will never spend your valuable time shitposting on Veeky Forums for months on end
fil guh

Everyone needs to fuck off right now. Remember the golden age of ssbg? The tournaments, the synchtubes, the meta discussions, those were all GOOD things. Look at it now, fragmented because of shitty discords.

We need to step up, leave the discords and restore ssbg

Chazo
Moxy
Chronos
Rakky
Pame
Hoody
Fishy
Macfag
Stef
Kokonoe
Barst

If your name is on here, you're the reason /ssbg/ is dead

>tfw not on the list

Nice shitpost chazo.

>tfw you try to kill the general for months straight yet nobody recognizes your efforts

Reminder that chazo is a massive samefagger and lurks the threads 24/7 to defend himself and shill his tournies

>
Nothing against Chazo, senpai.

Can you please kick out blatant shitposters falkore, pame, penta, barst, fishy, and macfag from the discord already you fucking hack?

sure
fuck off

I'm truly not surprised that this this general is so ded now. People ask for games, make tournies and get ignored because they'd rather samefag and participate in this irrelevant popularity contest that has no bearing on the actual game. YOU have the ability to make this place fun, competitive and more hospitable for new players, but you choose not to. What are you even doing here?

Good players aren't embraced here. Don't act surprised when they leave. And don't you dare finger point at people you don't like because YOU are every bit a part of the community as they are and YOU have the ability to improve your conditions.

Moxy lies as much as chazo desu

no one cares, index

Hi chazo.

Reminder that chazo is a massive samefagger and lurks the threads 24/7 to defend himself and shill his tournies

Lol I know

/ssbg/, can we seriously have a discussion about this?

This general shouldn't exist anymore.

Is there a general agreement on who the best player here is?

Me

fishy

>hates ssbg
>creates sbff discord
>leeches people from ssbg and chronos discord
>still comes here

remember no matter how pathetic you are you will never be as pathetic as moxy

sakuyadorf.

If only he wasn't suck a humblebragger

I don't give a shit about the discord but it really bothers me that moxy claimed his discord was made to smash without the shitposting, but then he lets in the shitposters anyways

Take personal responsibility? Why the fuck would anyone do that you fucking faggot, fuck off index and stay fucked

submit to moxy

Fishy!