sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Next Patch
tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/aces-wild

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0R0hArADvY
youtube.com/watch?v=RWZvn7RcxHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>type up lots of long bullshit
>NEW THREAD
Fuck you

It was 753 posts and on page 10, choke on my cock bitch

I love the dolla

Love those massive purple tits, post more
with xTera

disgusting cow tits

Would it be a bad idea to make a kumas royale mama guide?
I practically never lose if I play mama, like I seriously have 100% win, over 20 games.

Kinda bored, and want to do something "useful".

>be brawler
>can't do shit since nerf
every other class is boring and bad.
this sucks

>PVP
Nothing of value was lost, who cares.

so where can I order one of these

It's not that bad once you get a guild/static. It's especially suffering for levelling mystics, you lack any heals besides your lock on and skittles which no-one picks up whilst levelling.

this update killed xtera, friend

Any ways of making ui size change/placement permanent? been awhile since my ui just won't stays at what I modify them to..

No files are "read-only" either, so I don't know what can cause this to happen

What's xtera?

your-eyes-only tits and butt enhancer

Looks like cc has competition

Petite literally went from BASED creator to beta cuck thanks to cc

fuck you cc

Noooooooooooo
Guess you're gonna have to post all your saved pics now

Happy Friday /terag/
Enjoy the sun.

Show front

post elins

Elins are shit and should be burned in holy fire. Any pure player would mate with the race of the character they make.

Are those K.C.'s juggs?

give me some thick thighs to cum on

If only there were Kpop dance emotes

You're cute
Shame the boobs are a bit small

youtu.be/A0R0hArADvY
>koreans actually thought this would be a good idea

It's a consumable, it was released in the EU under special events and very few people got them and very few have them now.

I think that's just adrenalin rush (which works on teammates now), and shadow reaping.
Both halves the CD.

He also has infinite mana, that's also part of the consumable

Au naturel, no mods. But I do wish I had more -megamilk- level breasts

>nothing in FI one shots
>nothing in DFNM one shots
>Kalivan's charge in KDH is slower than old KDN Kalivan
wow what the fuck BHS, do you hate any semblance of challenge in anything that isn't a top tier endgame dungeon

but the sun is hot and makes me all sticky

I'm not sure it's the sun making you like that user. Maybe a thing for hot girls getting sweaty in the sun.

KDHM might be listed as 'hard mode' but since it isn't the hardest content in the game anymore, nor does it offer the best rewards, it was nerfed. It's now an entry-level dungeon that's harder than FINM and TSNM. It's fine.

Ninja is about the most broken class you can get for queen, margin of error for otc'ing curl is huge. Even enough iframes to dodge two curls in a row or a full insufficient

Doesnt take much effort to stick to her back like glue either, plus fire avalanche for an immediate burn post 8. Im not even upset about only getting 200 mwa and 60 t10 feed for clearing, its significantly easier with multiple ninjas

>Doing Baldur's Temple for achievements
>One guy is late
>Spawns in when we're at 2nd boss
>We wait for him since he insists on it
>Kill second boss
>We carry onto 3rd boss
>He somehow uses the mirror to teleport to the other Kuma boss
>Dies
>Calls us "fucking noobs"

Only in IMS!

I need a titty monster to fap to in game

but there's 2190 of them, it would take ages

no one cares

server? :^)

>2190 pics of tits and ass

CH

just leave, nobody cares.

I like your webms, they are neat. Never stop please.

they show nothing special
its a broken class with hugely overpowered i-frames just dodging a attack with a huge wind up

>Level 65 priest in my DF run
>+12 weapons
>Covered in cosmetics
>Does not know how item rolling works, or why he should not have aggro crystals as a priest.
I can't.
Please send help.
How do you get this far without seeing that item popup window?

i care

What are the best ways to get gold? I want to collect cute outfits.

about what?
Some elitist faglord and his broken class?

Make an album
Please, I need it

its a nice change of pace to see something other than dicks and butts, and some actual game discussion

Then lets talk about the recent buffs to other classes

Is archer actually good now?

hard to say, i havent seen any good archers to compare lol. 15% of nothing might still be nothing

>hates ninja
>so he takes it out on a person making webms actually putting content into the thread

Ok, my Kumas Royale guide is done.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWZvn7RcxHE

I hope I won't end up with a shit winrate after this.

im just calling out his so called "skill" for a class that has the simpliest rotation, stupidly strong i-frames, and has FOUR of these
ninja is a stupid class and deserves no respect

Am I just weird or are huge wind ups actually harder to dodge? I spend so long in suspense that it's hard to react when it's time for it to go off, and I have to actively count down in my head. It's a lot easier to dodge quick attacks since you don't have to time your iframe so the entire duration fits.

Not sure on archer, but for PVE, the zerker buffs were very nice. Even with only +12 slaughter, seeing 5 mil TS's with minimal buffs. I almost feel like they secretly buffed the crit rate too, but that's gut feeling and not actual looking at the stats.

Bloodlust... it's a really nice buff, but I'd love to be able to glyph it down to a minute or so. It seems like a super high cooldown that we desperately need to stay competitive, tweaking that (since they removed the pvp damage, it won't really affect pvp since it now only affects power) could easily put zerkers back in the top 5.

He used to play slayer, doing the same thing. Stop whining over a class that is simply the best for dps right now.

slayer took some amount of skill and didn't have 1second long iframes that can be used twice in a row with a 3 second cooldown

Isn't that what Sura is saying? You sound strangely butthurt over nothing.

>It all boils down to slayer players mad that another class is now better then them

Damn, nice tits.

Any CH fem amani, high elf or castanic willing to let me jerk off over them?

>tfw didn't even play slayer

project harder

maybe one day when I'm bored out of my mind

>coming from the one projecting over ninjas

>projecting when any retard can switch to ninja and cheese everything

its a fact that ninja is a class for retards

Post a few more big elves then

>people having fun with the best dps class makes them retards

>playing solely for "muh numbers"
Some people

Yeah, pretty much, im amused by how dumb ninja is, compared to how tight the iframe is on slayer. Lot easier to do post 8% though with all the attack speed queen gains, whats the killer is how the attack ticks multiple times so chaining iframes doesnt work perfectly.

>tfw I play priest

heres a (you) for attention

Boringgg, i just want to talk about the game, queen is a fun fight to talk about and its hard to find that many people to talk with it about

try going to a place where 70% of the community isn't people who ERP on CH and actually do content then

Carry me in your arms and I'll talk with you about queen all day

Discord is really nice for that, but its not quite as fun for drawn out discussions or as fluid for posting webms and cute pictures

Not him, but IS there anywhere else?
There's Reddit, which is 90% idiots posting stupid shit. The official forums, which has people complaining about racelocked classes and shit. Where else? This game has so few communities, and what it does have are terrible. Even /terag/ is dead most of the day.

I'd love a board where I could go to actively talk about this game that wasn't dead, or composed of shitty people.

Hnng
I love you

Discord
guilds
friends
try making friends that you can run uppers with without relying on your BFF lancer then

Wut, im the one that puts together every single party. You have to make a lot of friends to run high end content. But sometimes its nice to have variety and other outlets to discuss things on

why are there so many anons on /terag/ that are bitter over people ingame having a close partner to do things with?

That's pretty obvious user

you contradict yourself

if xtera doesnt get updated there will be nothing to left to love

Theres nothing to contradict, i was putting together a party and asking a priest to come, but he had a tank he wanted to bring too. I was being stubborn as a mule with having my static lancer be there. This cross examination is pretty weird

Maybe you should stop being a stubborn shit for once then

It's weird, it's like you can't both do high end content and fuck wildly in the boss dungeon room after.

Ha hah hah, never, its my strongest trait

lol le stubborn mysterious wolf elin xd

im gonna stop giving you attention because you're just a retarded avatarfag anyway

I'm sure people will find a way, don't worry too much
I'll have a look myself this weekend, thanks for the pics

people are jealous of relationships

does this mean i win

Hopefully, that shitter is getting annoying