/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ ""LITERALLY"" LAST CALL EDITION EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=uvLSj4gRq-Q
149.56.232.107:3043/
blockexperts.com/trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for MCGA

TRUMPTOPIA HERE WE COME

Oh yeah lets MCGA!

We should try to summon the devs

Sub and/or join the Twitter list if you post about TrumpCoin:

twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin

I am a Trumpcoin dev whaddup.

same

When do you guys suspect the coin to take off? I want to buy more but I have to wait for my paycheck to come in end of september.

Donald here.

Update when?

Early september probably
doubt you can get it cheap before your paycheck comes

Minor takeoff soon then we have a pitstop somewhere in the van allen belt after that we carry on to the moon and pick up our PAC status then activate the slip space drives and ride the shockwave to $1000 per coin.

>Early september probably
Fuck, how soon? Maybe if I ask real nice my boss will give me some shekels early.

It's all speculation. Ideally we would like an update in early September, but the devs never specified. It could happen tonight, tomorrow or at the end of the month.

Next week maybe, but you will definitely have time before it really takes off, initial update will only cause a small price rise... the real price rise comes from media

I already bought and hold baby.

If the update does come out, what would the best strategy be afterwards? If we all just dump, won't this coin end up not going anywhere? Or will all the normies continue to hold it up afterwards?

My fellow SoonToBe Chads, MAGA! MCGA!

Just got my Trump Coins

Glad to be on board with you fine folk. I've packed a sweet camera too, want to take pics of the rings of Saturn when we pass them.

Imma get high for every 20 cent increase in trumpcoins price

just get a payadvance and all in faggot. By the time that comes around price will be 100% increased.

Good to have you aboard.

RIP user

Sell on the way up and don't dump. If it happens we should give the PAC a good chance to cash out so they can get to work. If the volume is high enough though, the collective holdings of biz could be a minor factor in it's price.

The btctalk thread is so dead. What happened to the buy-side investor bitbobb?

First documented case of pot overdose, include me in the screencap!

Following your lead lad
youtube.com/watch?v=uvLSj4gRq-Q

>tfw Veeky Forums will get just as relevant as /pol/ for the election.
>tfw these bernouts just berned their money

He's probably working to produce physical mineral infused trumpcoins to sell to the masses.

One dev is online quite often, I wonder if he's here now. dep

>/TCG/ - we hit 10k again for the 300th time get ready for "liftoff" boys edition

Damn we need that update devs

devs pls no update til i finish buying my coins ill post when we're good thx

High energy tcg & low energy devs :(

Its a bit slow right now I hope the devs can deliver

Come on devs update pls

Fuck you guys.

Hey /tcg/, dev here

Announcements are postponed, please keep holding until sometime during October or whatever, haha

btw, I can't tell you what the announcement is lol, it is VERY secret haha, please stay in the dark

>fudder larping
Just fuck off

It's you, it's been a while.

zzzzz this is boring now. How long until the dumping starts?

You forget that we are far from elections.
Don't focus too much on one update.

But yes, devs should come in.

I think you mean me, and yeah it has been a while. Trumpcoin is just so dead in the water that it's almost not even fun anymore ridiculing you all. It's too easy, know what I mean? I've never responded to that graphic btw, because it's just so fucking cringeworthy. Honestly I feel bad for the person who came up with it. I mean, I know that chumpcoiners are not the brightest, or the most creative, or.. the funniest of Veeky Forums's denizens, but really. That's the best you could come up with?

Holy shit man.. I may have OVERestimated you guys, I'm starting to think. Anyways, election's in 2 months now, basically. Still no PAC, no fiat to trump, and no real exchange.Tell me idiots, what the fuck do you think the 'devs' are waiting for, exactly? Could it be that they're just incompetent and unqualified?

Could be.

The devs have to deliver or the price might tank

Video dude here

Everything's going noice boys just chill

I'm working on a back catalogue of content/advetisements/hitpieces and there's some exciting stuff on the way

Yey thx man, lifts up my spirits

MAGA

Thats good to hear, remember that people are waiting this long are expecting big things to be announced, so if you plan to announce something small in between it might be better to actually wait (or at least point out that its not THE big news) and release it with the big news to avoid situation like "IVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS?!". People are getting nervous, some words from the devs would really help. Still many, if not most of us are dedicated and will be holding.

MAGA and MCGA you glorious bastards, lets make history!

Another 10000+ sale on ccex... This is low energy devs, give us something!

Strong hands will hold, weaklings will sell

But yeah it would be nice to see an update

That's good at least. Video guy and marketing guy used to post here alot

Yes
But still we need the update or the holders will dump and the coin tanks

I want an update

I love you user. I want to be on the moon with you.

If the update is big, the coin might go to 5$ in an instant

Were all going to make it brother.

and even beyond that, in a massive landslide effect

Hopefully

Alright. I've insider info, and I guarantee that fudders will be blown out very soon.

You'll be rewarded. Be patient.

Hint?

Just gonna say that the last update was all true.

So much samefag shill circle jerk in this thread. Sage

How soon? Before Monday?

What did you mean by this?

Signal said that we all gonna get rewarded for our patience in the last update and that we go full throttle now

That you better buy a spacesuit if you didnt already. Wouldnt want to find yourself in zero gravity without one.

Oh yeah

Sounds exciting

Space ships are cool.

soon you will have a collection of your own

How many TRUMPS do you think i'll need to build my own space ship?

0.5 by the time this thing is through

I'm scared user. What if the price goes up so high that there's no way to sell them because no one can afford to buy them?

>what is supply and demand
they only can go up like this, when people want them at any price

he is probably right.

Still I don't want to have to sell my trumps at less a price than they're worth, that's just wrong.

they're going to want it, if it really turns out to be a PAC.

Yfw the dev team are all interns that are working for Trump
4D CHESS

Tfw Trump uses a cryptocurrency called "TrumpCoin" to allow anyone around the world to help fund the wall

Here are block explorers not listed above

149.56.232.107:3043/
blockexperts.com/trump

>mfw

my god, can you imagine it

Since it's literally """""last call""""
>it's been last change to get """"""cheap""""""" trumps for months now, but whatever

Somebody fill my 10k sell order on yobit

I meant according to you guys it's just its EASILY going to $1 a coin so this is a no brainer.

If you dont fill it, your basically saying you don't think it will go up and all this is just shilling by IP rotators
(basically confirming what everyone really knows lol)

So there you go guys, I've left some cheap trumps on yobit for you guys, cause it's gonna goto the moon/space travel all that shit. Go scoop em up, its a no brainer! r-r..right lads?

Give me a little bit

Thank you!

Cuz I expect weak willed cucks like your self to sell off more the longer it takes the devs to speak the fuck up. I'll buy then :^]

I got some for 9999 on c cex, don't listen to this greedy merchant! We're all gonna make it bros! Take my cheap trumps and lets go to the moon!

would get them all if i had the BTC w/o buying it and waiting until monday when my bank would have processed the transaction.

Cool, your TRUMPS has been SCOOOOOOPED

Trumpcoiners confirmed shill, my sell order still intact.
Must be too poor from all their previously failed investment.

>Trumpcoin will be worth $5 lads!
>Everyone in this thread is sure of it! :^)
>Won't spent .05 a coin to buy 8,000 Trumps

[email protected]

Any new readers to these threads, please use logic - they're shilling you.

Sorry i'm to busy fucking your mom to take all your TRUMPS right now, call back later.

shill that wont buy more because he knows the price will never go up any higher confirmed

Why do you cryptoshills promote on a dead board? You can boost your pump and dump by actually posting on social media instead of this queer place. I don't have a problem with people trying to make a quick buck but put some goddamn effort into it.

>implying cryptotards aren't the laziest creatures on the planet

Nobodies getting in with current dev uncertainty. I don't blame them.

But this is the trumpcoin general.. what else do you expect to be posted? It's enthusiasm mixed with nervousness while waiting for what's supposed to be a massive update.

There's nothing worth promoting without a confirmed pac. This place is better than posting on the forum.

I'm scared I might embarrass myself if the PAC doesn't come through...

Really hoping that update comes soon. The radio silence isn't doing its prices any good.