- Gamer District, Horde 7x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantis, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

1st for Anna Kendrick is a jew whore

Shut your whore mouth

Post in this thread if you stand against Senna and his army of Cata shills.

This is obviously the real thread

Don't start thread wars, this one was made first.

LFM for 25 man GD funserver raiding!
We even have powerful and exotic players like Bootyboa in the guild wow amazing.

>a screenshot of openly admitting shit on your server doesn't work and you needed a GM to fix it
>using it as a shill post
GD kids everyone

been waiting for a good time to post this one

what do you do on GD when you have your dungeon gear? I mean it's not like ToD where you actually have to farm stuff or like Warmane where you can go anywhere in the world and fight slavs

i really do not understand low pop servers with high rates

Kain will have it all fixed in a week. Bug reports have been submitted.

Stay salty you fucking baboons.

2v2s pop all day, 3v3 arena is active
Battlegrounds
Run old raids and dungeons if your a homo and like to transmog your gear
Level an alt
Grief faggots trying to level their characters on 14x exp weekends

I could go on there's tons of stuff to do

Fucking KEK
Gd kids can't handle working mechanics and need to be coddled by their funserver

>pvp on a p2w server
>>>>>transmog
You can do that on tod too
>alt
You can do that on tod too
>gank lowbies
Wow sounds fun, ill be on gd NOW

>all fixed next week
Next month maybe, then broken the next, newfriend

Senna and his minions in shitposting overdrive trying to kill off the last remaining WotLK guild

Its not happening just forget it.

Pvp doesn't happen on tod

>1 post per 5 minutes
>overdrive

>2v2s pop all day, 3v3 arena is active
not until you have full wrathful and a shadowmourne like everyone else at 1.5k rating

>Battlegrounds
no fun allowed without wrathful the enemy has premade teams you would know this if you play on GD

>Run old raids and dungeons if your a homo and like to transmog your gear
ok

>Level an alt
can do that anywhere with the bonus of not being on GD

>Grief faggots trying to level their characters on 14x exp weekends
you will barely find anyone on GD and if you do it's a low lvl, pathetic

>2v2s pop all day
True

>3v3 arena is active
More true than false. The server announces when a team queues for 3v3 but during peak times its pretty often.

>run old raids and dungeons
This very very rarely just happens. Guilds set up xmog runs though

>level an alt
This is not worth putting down even

>grief faggots trying to level their characters

No you pretty much named it all.

You don't have to lie and shill to get people to play on GD. You're pushing people away from our server by looking like an asshole.

o v e r d r i v e

COORDINATED SHITPOST ATTACKS ON GD BY SENNA AND HIS GOONS CONFIRMED

IGNORE ALL SHILLPOSTS

>people calling out GD for what it actually is
>COORDINATED ATTACK!!

i don't even know where you get the energy to do this bullshit lying, deflecting and shilling every single day

This is the actual shill post, I would guess by someone from Atlantiss.
Actual GD players will tell you the truth, the people who pitch it as a flawless server and overdo it trying to make the sales pitch obvious are reverse-shilling for other servers.

GD is a great server, I've played here on and off for years and will continue to do so with or without you guys.

what do you even do on any wotlk server once you've "got your gear"

sehsa/asscobra dream team when

wrath is terrible

apparently its happening really soon, but not here lol.

legion will be terrible

>the 2 best leaders /wpsg/ has ever had in the same guild
I feel like they'd have a personality clash honestly but who knows.

Nah they're both pretty chill, it'll be the pinnacle of comfy guilds.

I don't think so. They both know how to just fuck around and have a good time and be serious when it needs to happen. I doubt it'll ever happen though so don't get your hopes up.

>sehsa
>chill
He is epitome of sperg that can go berserk if things arent going his way or if he doesnt like something/someone.

Maybe you shouldn't be fucking retarded and maybe he might like you then

Fuck off Cuckumbers, no one likes you

Fuck off Greg.

first of all, greg has beta he doesnt have time for this thread.

second of all dont you fucking say that about greg you little shit

Fuck off Infection.

When are you going to kill yourself Cucumbers? You're an ugly shitter with no chance of a successful future irl and you aren't even liked by your own core. You really have no purpose to live

My sources tell me that it's in the works. /wpsg/ won't have to deal with wannabe's like Senna, Valind, or Slavkiller again.

Senna/cobe tbc WHEN

I'd much rather have Sehsa/Cobe

>Senna admitting guilt

>implying earth isn't flat

Disinfo shill confirmed

>he doesn't know

Dalaran wow is the perfect server for losing loot immediately after you win it. If you win anything too fucking bad because the server is gonna go offline and your winnings are gonna disappear from the face of the fucking planet

>he didnt .save immediately after receiving his item
cuck

I...delete this
.save doesn't do anything in 3.3.5

>log on atlantiss to do dailies
>there's a raid on saturday the same time as the tod guild
is senna trying to kill ?

... .save is private server thing you retard it can work on fucking legion private servers if devs implement it.

>tfw been shitposting vigorously past few weeks to get people to hate Senna more and more because i hold a personal grudge against him
>tfw trying to break up at the same time

Hello is already dead are you living under the rock?

Senna's raid leading improved drastically since he took full responsibility, I like how he always asks for advice and comments, personally I cba dealing with egotistical retards I won't name here
His people skills have always been on point, there's a reason everyone follows him instead of Pickles
Honestly he gets way too much hate here but I suspect it's just shitposting from a few shitters

I will admit his spoken english is sometimes bad and he gets repetitive but that's more of a /wpsg/ issue

t. and member

fuck off gatekeeper

i disagree he's a shit leader with 0 knowledge of anything and should consider suicide

>won't name egotistical retards
>calls out pickles
?

Pickles hasn't been raid leading anywhere for the past 6 months

so your just passive aggressively "not" calling out cobe? cobe is a far superior raid leader to senna and commands a lot more respect, get some thicker skin maybe

I raided first week with aswell.

>not the gif
baka

on the Atramedes progression raid Pickles was making way more calls than Senna was. That's raid leading, not explaining the mechanics. Just because he doesnt do the invites or loot doesn't mean he isnt helping raid lead.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

Speaking louder/over your raid leader isn't making more calls

Pickles indeed made more calls. Mostly because Pickles has been raid leading the fights over and over for an year while Senna hasnt raided cata even for 5 lockouts.

Foozer is kind of a cunt but he's all we've got on GD for now.

AVANINE BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

>using cheater items

they use purple gems too

is it qt though

Pickles makes more calls during the raid and is naturally more of a leader than Senna. It's in everyone's best interests if we jump back to the AA guild which is more established already.
Pickles can lead, he has the most knowledge about Cataclysm as seen in the fights, so why not?

refer to

8man is my idol

atlantiss wwu

Yes, I do have twilight opals in my gear.

pickles should be gm he knows cata better and deserves gm or we should go back to aa cause theyre level 25 either way pickles should be gm

senna in damage control mode, just give lead to the worthy leader already you manchild instead of holding on to it for dear life

senna just leave the guild youre not wanted here pickles is the better gm and raid leader and its not even close

ituh get back to work

Stop posting from your phone Pickles it's so obvious

0 shitposts and then at least 3-5 concurrent shitposts

not pickles senna just give gm to pickles he deserves it not you

wasn't me

And why does Pickles deserve it, I'll bite

do you find it hard to believe that people just dont like senna and want a real leader for the cata guild? plenty of people want pickles to be gm lol

EVERYONE WHO WANTS PICKLES TO LEAD US

LETS MOVE BACK TO AUTISM AWARENESS

LEVEL 25 GUILD
FULL GUILD BANK
25 MAN CAULDRONS

its that lol at the end that shows how obvious shitpost it is, take after me

senna sucks!

you need to learn the basics. at least get good at something like me

pickles does all the heavy lifting why senna just sits there unable to make any judgment calls lol hes just not cut out to be leader but pickles is. pickles knows cata better then anyone here so why shouldnt he have gm?

telling the truth is now a shitpost lol

refer to discord needs priority speaker option desu i puke a little every time pickles speaks

>it's "pickles shitposts from his phone for an hour" time

wasn't me

WE SHOULD GO BACK TO AA

FULL GBANK
LEVEL 25
25 MAN CAULDRONS

ITS TIME

DUMP ITS TIME

dear cobe
i shitposted senna almost every time he shilled prepickles

checkm8

Anyone else hate senna?

t. everyone

>pickles unironically shitposting on cooldown
Just go ahead and quit the guild and then take all the supporters with you

>shitposting stops
good riddance pickles

If you can have any old /wpsg/ player return to any guild of your choice, who would you pick and why?

I'd personally have Meer back, as he brought legit competition between guilds to the thread. (Even if he had autism)

looking for a feminine boyfriend

here