How do I profit from a disaster like this?

How do I profit from a disaster like this?

Sell T-shirts that say "space-X is fucking gay" or something like that.

SpaceX-files

Shorting Musk's other companies. Shorting spacecom (the company that had a satellite on the pad).

Solar City is valued at $25.27, then why is the stock at $18 a share? That is like 33 percent gain if you hold until the merger is done.

just abandon the ship

invest in fire extinguishers

Invest in launchpads.

Short SpaceX like Gordon Gekko did after the challenger exploded

Yeah I'm considering getting shares just for that reason, but the sentiment right now is that the merger is not a slam dunk.

Too many questions now with that WSJ piece, the whole valuation booboo, and now this SpaceX shit just makes Musk and senpai look incompetent as hall heck.

I'll look at $SCTY carefully tomorrow for sure. If the bears keep hold it'll drop towards 16-17

Sell your facebook shares, and short the fuck out of facebook. that was fbs shit on that lol

short term trade though, who knows might actually be catalyst to go to 0

buy the dip

I picked up a little SCTY today and some TSLA too

A month or two ago it was valued at $35. These targets are always changing.

Sell a relatively non-reactive chemical that can be used as a freeze-proof coating with elastic properties.

The reason it blew up was because the superchilled O2 tanks got brittle from temperature stress. Good luck chemists.

What are you talking about? I'm referring to the amount Tesla is buying it at. What are you referring to?

That line always fucking irked me. How do you short NASA? It's a public agency

Tesla isn't buying SolarCity, it's an all stock deal.

Every share of SCTY will be converted to 0.11 shares of TSLA.

Get rid of your Tesla stock. That is going to be his debt dump for his other projects. He may try to save space-x but Tesla is done. I don't feel like they can overcome the massive debt they've accrued he'll roll all of the debt from Space-X into Tesla to try and bail out the company and let Tesla take all of the heat. Alcoa is doing the same thing with Arconic right now. They're rolling all of Alcoa's debt into Arconic and they're gonna let Arconic take the hit for Alcoa.

rocket insurance

>mfw I buy 2 shares of TSLA @ $198 thinking I'm buying the dip
>mfw I realize the retarded scheme at play here
God damn it. This dip is going to be larger than I thought. I don't want to be left holding this bag for that long godamnit.

Longing spacex is essentially the same thing as shorting NASA, cause their budget cuts are where all that subsidiary money for cuckx came from

I am sure there are some African telecom companies that benefited from Kikenburgs satellite blowing up.

>Every share of SCTY will be converted to 0.11 shares of TSLA.

Okay, I didn't realize this because the news kept saying the flat amount. That kind of sucks. Turns what I thought was $25 a share down to $21 and that doesn't count that Tesla is going to issue more shares to pay for that and bonds.

shorting NASA may be a bad idea though since it's republicans that slashed its throat and they look to be going extinct soon.

Go to the explosion site, volunteer to clean up the rubble for $___ per hour.

>how to profit from these disasters

Buy and hold

Short his other companies. Musk will be in bankruptcy in twenty years screencap this

God i hate meme companies

Buy and hold what?

SpaceX isn't a public company