Where did Jesus' Y chromosome come from?

Where did Jesus' Y chromosome come from?

God

Joseph. Hypostatic union, remember?

A guy other than Joseph

It's the Y in YHWH

A little piece of the demiurge in each of us

So Mary wasn't a virgin?

In a religion where the deity created everything from scratch, you wonder why normal rules of conception aren't followed. Great post, very insightful.

Of course not. Mary was sinless, and it's sinful to not have sex with your married partner for the purpose of procreation.

Rather, what people misunderstand about the Virgin Birth, is again this hypostasis in Jesus. His soul, his animating force, wasn't born from the sexual act the way everyone else was, that came from God directly. But the body? The human nature? Made the same way everyone else was.

the roman soldier that raped mary

LE EPIN SCIENCE QUESTION ABOUT POPULAR RELIGIOUS STORY

XDDD

>>>plebbit

It's a legitimate question though. Did Jesus's body completely lack a human Y chromosome but was male anyway? Did he have one that was simply directly authored by God? Did he have one equivalent to Adam's? Was he an infertile XX-male who was essentially a clone of Mary?

All of these have important implications for how exactly we should understand Jesus' human nature.

(OP)
from some random chad who cucked Joseph.

>getting this christriggered

according to Constantine, anal leakage

Yahweh, obviously.

The birth and death of our Savior is not some "religious story."

You would do well to remember that.

Ebin, simbly ebin.
XDDD
:-DDDDD
>;DD

But seriously, it completely lacks historical verification. It's a story.

*snorts mockingly*

I'm an atheist but I always hate these threads.

Its literally magic. They don't have to explain shit. Its like saying you don't believe Superman exists because there's no scientific reason he can fly.

Superman isn't purported to be real.

Why is believing that God gave Jesus a Y chromosome with his omnipotent powers any more or less fantastical than believing the same god created the entire universe?

It's a dumb question in the context of an omnipotent being and doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Pic related.

It is by no means magic. God allows us to understand him through the reason He has granted us. Superman is fictional and his authors gave him attributes that were convenient for storytelling. The attributes of Jesus were demonstrations of his divine nature, and leave man without excuse.

This is too much good for a comic. Source please!

>Pic related.

*chuckles loudly*

Not necessarily there have been forms of Christianity that leaned towards Deism and Naturalism.

If he only had one X chromosome and nothing else he would have been female with Turner syndrome. Jesus would have been retarded.

Also the way that those chromosomes are depicted is tingling my autism
>DNA straight and inside

This is what papists actually believe

Why should we care? It's just a story.

This is not even remotely close to Catholic teaching

>Mary was sinless,
>not Catholic teaching

Mind if I have any underage, preferrably under 2 years old of your family smoke my new product?

I'm developing a new smokeable for children, it tastes like tobacco and feels gr8, but my claim is that it is not harmful neither addictive.

You don't prove a negative, m8, just like atheism :^)

Probably the shittiest analogy I've ever seen, congrats.

Do you not understand what a negative means in the context of logic?

Go look it up

Then Jesus is disqualified to sit on the throne of David, as Joseph is a descendant of Jeconiah, whose line was cursed.

Papists.

Not even once.

Atheism literally means "without faith" in Greek though.

We call those people heretics.

Which is the best part.
They do have faith, arguably more faith than reformed religious zealots, but only in the idea (belief) that there is no god being.

Or they are even more hardcore, nihlists, and litterally believe in the idea that there is nothing to believe in.

The sweet delicious irony, and strong faith are quite respectable. Its harder to stand alone and not use a deity as a blame or scapeggoat for life's problems. Takes balls.

What if they just don't care?

Are you illiterate? WITHOUT faith.

Are you illiterate? DEMOCRATIC peoples REPUBLIC of korea.

Are you retarded? FALSE analogies.

Was Joseph the original cuck?

Worship G-d or burn

gOD can suck my dICK

How old are you?

What makes you think that he had Y chromosome?

Came here to post this, we know fuck all about his genetic makeup

Just old enough to not be able to count my age on my fingers.

10/10. bump. excellent question user.

he can't suck your dick because he's dead. We killed off g0d. over 125 years ago to be certain. we have his blood on our hands. And now that d0g is gone, what is left for us in this world?

>I-I do not like what you say because it makes me without arguments

Yep.

>Takes balls

No, it doesn't take balls.

Lemme tell you about balls, faggot.

Most of mankind are demons, they will hate you if you even try searching for the truth, the more you approach it, the more they will hate you, no truth isn't in the bible, they removed it and pasted doom in there, that's not truth but death.

And you know what happens to you when you break the atheist surreal bubble and look where there is an actual God?

Doctors will deliberately misdiagnose and malpractice and judges will deem you insane, the police is deaf and technicians become silly, and this is just the tip of the dick that will fuck your ass, because it takes balls to actually search for God instead of being a fucking faggot that's so self absorbed up his ass he doesn't even see the obvious acting from people.

Fucking come on, the fucking book YELLS at pretty much every 20 pages or so that most of mankind are devils and that the commandments are constantly changed and so the names. Yet people mysteriously do not notice it and even sign up to this church while being atheist.

"Beware of your friends; do not trust anyone in your clan. For every one of them is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer"

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires."

"These people honor Me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from Me.
They worship Me in vain;
they teach as doctrine the precepts of men."

""'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?"

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one."

Can't wait for the minutely faggot to come here and invent excuses.

Not necessary. What prevents him from being X0 "male", fact that we haven't seen such phenomena? No one saying that the birth of Jesus was commonplace, triviality. It is was an exceptional event, only one in history.

It's a shit analogy.

>Jesus is the actual son of God
This is what kuffar actually believe

Have fun in hell, Ahmed

The laws of physics and the principles of genetics prevent it.

*tips fedora*

*tips bible*

>Christianity
>hell
top kek. I win either way

YES, DOOS VULT BROTHER

>tips crucifix

What part of "My kingdom is not of this world" did you miss, retard?

I thought that the prophecy about the virgin birth was just a mistranslation...

genetic mutation from a solar flare radiation

Mary and joseph didnt bang until after jesus was born according to the bible

Catholicism teaches that Mary did not have Jesus from sex.

Panthera.

Chapter and verse, please?