pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

2nd for Light-sama

3rd for futa daughter

Exvius Friend Code Sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Whoops, my bad. Should be posted again near the post limit just in case anyone else does it. Otherwise I'll add it in next time.

I've got one account on Exvius connected to my facebook right now. If I log out of facebook and roll another account and it's complete shit, can I log back into facebook to pick up where I left off on my first account?

>old and new on page 10

Time to pack it in

Yes

Awesome. Thanks, man. Take a picture of the only game to beat out a Final Fantasy as my favorite rpg of all time.

Wow, I haven't gotten a single top-tier since this new rate-up.
Kefka and Golbez can fuck off.

your waifu is shit, but tasty at the same time

Best edgeknight

>Paul sent you a friend request!
>Paul has a 5*, max level Cloud of Darkness as his leader
>This user has reached their friend capacity.
I've been trying to accept his request for four days now.

Hey, plebbit crossposters, go make a thread to remind them to check their Followers list.

FUCK OFF KEFKA

Same here, I just want a Chizuru

>get CoD and Chizuru
Shame that they're both physical attackers or I might keep them.

I know your feel, I want her too

what did he do right?

I got two CoDs, a 4* Kefka and a 4* Golbez. I'm pretty content with this.

Everything, obviously.
Can you even name one thing he did wrong yet?

>daily logins in BE dont work for me every other day

Thanks SE. It's the 8th and I only have 4 logins despite playing daily

email them about this?

Anyone here every get a 4 or 5* star from friend summons? I've done the mass summon 5 or so times now and haven't seen anything higher than 3.

They don't get any higher than 3, it's an entirely different pool.

I just figured out that you can continuously reroll using one facebook account. Have your facebook linked to an account, log out and start a second file that's not connected to facebook. If you don't like it, log back into to facebook to wipe the second account. Then log out and try again. Once you have a set up you like, just don't log into facebook again.

Well, that's shit.

I wish people would read threads, because I think that was explained 2 or 3 times last thread.

Course, everyone does that. were you making an entirely new account each time or something?

Also, has anyone even seen a Chizuru at all? I must have gotten 10 Kefkas and Golbezes but not a single Chizuru. Increased drop rate my ass.

My bad, man. Only just started browsing a day or two ago.

I've gotten two so far in about 7 or 8 rerolls.
Her rate IS higher, but she's much rarer than the others since she's the only character that can't come as a 3*.

>Have no Cait Sith relics and only R1 Full Break for Barrett as a replacement character.

CM U+ is going to suck.

I don't have any numbers to back it up, but I feel like the way it works is that first it rolls rarity and then it rolls on that rarity's list.

3* is more common than 4* is more common than 5*.

You see more Kefkas and Golbezes because you roll a 3* and their drop rate is boosted, but Chizuru is only in the 4*-5* pools so if you aren't rolling a 4* or 5* you don't even have a chance to see her - but if you do, there are better odds of getting a Chizuru (or Kefka or Golbez) then other characters.

Hm, odd. Oh well, who needs her. Rerolling is kind of addictive, the possibility of getting an Exdeath/Cecil/CoD/Chizuru/Bartz team or something is super low but possible with enough rolls.

That makes sense. I'd wager the 4* pool has just a low double digit chance of being drawn from.

Well 5*s are 1-2%, so it's probably around that.

>5* chance is absurdly low already
>even if you do get a 5* there's a chance it could be some donutsteel shitter (aka unusable trash)
JUST

Just like chasing a specific relic in RK.

Keep it or kill it?

That Shadow though...

Kill, there's nothing good there. Kefka is as common as dirt and Golbez isn't that great.

Also Shadow is one of the worst units in the game.

At least 5*s are 10 times more likely there.

Gross, kill it.

Kill.

that draw was ugly as sin, kill it user, kill it now!

Guys is Kain any good in Exvius? Got a 4 Star one.

He's thoroughly meh.

Nah, good only for his TM reward.

I think the game may be broken.
I went down a hallway, and even from where I am am standing right now, EVERY SINGLE STEP, I have taken, I have to fight enemies.
I want to call this ridiculous, but I have leveled up like 3 times, just from walking down a single hallway.

Are you in one of those special dungeons that open up when you beat one of the fiends?

>he doesn't know

That's intentional. A bunch of giants, yeah? Common powerleveling spot.

nah this is just the earth cavern pretty sure

It's a feature. Lots of FF games have similar areas, inspired by the one you are exploring now.

Nah, I was at this village and they said to go to this cave so I can save the rotting earth.

Intentional huh. Alright, I won't complain.
I'm gonna farm here.

That hallway is the reason why every FF has hard/gmmicky grindan areas that are literally 4 or 5 squares long/wde in early game areas.

You are literally in a leveling spot.

>Cloud of Darkness, Firion, 2 Vivis, Krile, Kefka
IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH
I AM NOT SATISFIED

Don't get greedy. You have 3 top tier units right there.

I wouldn't call Kefka top tier.
But anyway, I MUST HAVE MORE. I'm a very patient person, especially since this doesn't really require paying attention.

The wiki rates Kefka 7th place, but go for it. You'll get your dream pull eventually.

Can't wait for FF8 characters in BE. Still, I was excited to see Rydia in there.

It's surprising there isn't a single FF7 character in BE. Even in the JP version. They're just completely absent from the game.

>3* cloud, basic soldier uniform
>4* cloud, now glowing green
>5* cloud, some blond haired faggot with a bunch of swords floating around it

Ill pass.

Better than RK where Cloud got rekt by power creep.

>Cecil
>Firion
>Golbez
>Kekfa
>plus Vivi and Edgar
>in my first six pulls
I wish I was this lucky in RK.

gonna get XV units sooner than FF7

it's not surprising at all, they're some of the most popular units and they're probably saving them to coincide with the release of the FF7 remake

considering rerolling but facebook. this app doesn't publish trash to facebook does it?

Nice. Now the difficult choice is: should you keep those pulls and conserve the rest of your tickets for later, or go all the way?

I have half a mind to keep this one.

I just want Vaan and Chizuru, man.

don't think so

how have some of you guys not made burner facebook accounts before..?

Last time I'm gonna warn you guys about wasting all of your time on Chizuru - you will be much, -much- better off sticking with Exdeath, Cecil and/or CoD

ESPECIALLY Cecil, keeping him will pay off so much in the long run

>/rkg/ turns to /beg/
wtf is there no escaping this shit?

In global Chizuru is the best physical attacker though. That'll change in a few months, but from then till now she's incredibly solid.

from then till now means nothing, there is literally no content that is going to require it

Currently no content requires Cecil's tankiness either.

but every meaningful piece of content will require him, whereas chizuru is easily replaceable

Cecil isn't, especially in PvP

Frog dumbposter.

I will keep the rest since I pretty much what I wanted (tank, strong fighter and mage, plus as characters I actually like). I wanted some cute girls (too bad Ledah is FP tier, her win animation is really cute), but Golbez is pretty damn sexy and Cecil is pretty cool too.
I will bet the rest of my stuff on future cute girl banners, like Agrias and some cute healer.

May as well just use Fina as your healer.

>been rolling for two days
>just now get my first Exdeath
I almost didn't think it was possible.

chizuru is donut steel and very good

>Crypt Dust
>Crypt Dust
>Crypt Dust
>FUCKING CRYPT DUST
what the fuck is wrong with Mahadeva? it got a bad week? someone took a shit on its breakfast?

>2 major orbs today
>both dark
>all but 2 of my greater orbs were also dark
>I need a ton of holy orbs still

Game knows

>you can skip the animation of the first forced summon entirely in BE
Neato.

once you've got r3 SC there's not really much to spend them on anyway. only real candidate is GC and that's months away

>dat AOE trio ultimate again
>all FF7 members quest
I don't wanna use that slut Aerith as my summoner. Oh well.

so use the vamp emo

>get 3 4* Kriles in a row
Goddamn.

krile is olev

someone here got Rydias for a full week in re-rolls when the game was released

Stop giving them attention.

intense ironing itp

selphie is cute

cute!

I'm 12 orbs from R2 and I want to make multibreak and have use for 4* orbs still for side abilities. I have like 20 excess wind orbs somehow too

r1 mutlibreak goes pretty far on its own - by the 30 sec mark the tough part of multi-target fights is usually over

260th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

What is the point of giving a dude a spammy counter auto haste when his turns already come at instant speed?

don't save my pictures faggot

Kain can suck a dick.

but soul reaver was amazin'!

Don't talk to Kain or his wife's twins ever again

I've had FF8 on my Vita for a month now, but I'm waiting until I finish Steinsgate to start it. I have no gumption to play it all. The story interests me and whatnot, but I just can't bring myself to play it. You two aren't making it easy to stave off my FF8 yearnings.