>Official Website
survivetheark.com/

>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

We are playing an unofficial server ran by some random normies, we are all in one tribe, and there is a healthy population of 50+ non 4channers. You will not get bullied by us unless you're a retard who posts in global looking for us. Add Irish on steam (anime girl avatar).

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/starchbl/i-staple-tapeworms-on-my-penis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The server is run by normies

soundcloud.com/starchbl/i-staple-tapeworms-on-my-penis

Ded as fucking shit.

Is this big enough irish ;^)

ur a nigger

1 fucking fork

>Fixed an issue with Rockets. Required deleting all existing Rocket Ammo Items once. We are sorry, but it was necessary! Special thanks to Survivor "Rocketreporter" for the extremely helpful bounty report! Requires Server Update, we recommend upgrading as soon as possible!

Hahaahahahahaha
>Spend weeks grinding mats on official for rockets
>Gets deleted cause devs are incompetent

Do people actually play official?

I actually reinstalled, but then I remembered how much grinding/waiting for hours for a single thing there was and stopped playing.

bampu

bumbu

jesus walks

KEKS

>people complain about the wipe because they "grinded for a month" for all those materials
Why on earth would someone spend that much time grinding for rocket ammunition and not even use it

perhaps they wanted a large scale raid

and they waited a month for it?

>fighting over cuck signs

hope it was worth for them

giga die?

Yeah it did

Two, one died when they tried to bite a generator through metal. Other was a 195% md tame that they got killed for nothing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't threaten me or my base EVER again.

so this is the power of the PC
actually the cliff faces almost look better to me because they fit together better

Good damn it, why didn't anyone tell me things were happening?

28th for passing out trying to talk

Oh that's why

>Frostguard in charge of not killing passives

Dead server.

We require fresh prey.

hahhaahah how can you only have one fork man like how can forks be real if our eyes aren't even real. brexit more like 1fork LMAO, go back 2 pakistan and use chopsticks u 1 fork nigger

the tribe system is so BADLY made what the fuck.

On a scale of 1 to RACE WAR, how much did we piss off NJA with the signs?

See
We killed 2 of their gigas, 6 of their pteras, several argents, almost killed a quetzal, and shot em like 10 times over it. Then they gave up and called for peace between us.

They weren't able to destroy a single sign during the battle.

How the fuck do you take a decent Ark screenshot? Steam destroys the quality of any screenshot.

Have a higher base resolution than 720p

That SPEEEEED

>You will never cuddle with a spino

You shall not die

Daily reminder that spinos > rexs

>liking spinos
Jurassic Park 3 is the shittest movie in the franchise.

Doesn't change the fact. Spinos > rexes

Why are raptors so naturally sexual?

[Spoiler] legs

Did you bring it up with them?

LITERALLY built for sex

Wardens work

Who's that Pokemon?
But really who is that?

Just ruin them. We can go completely postal and there's not a god damn thing anyone can do about it.

Meant to quote

Ages from test tribe

There really isn't much to talk about with ark, is there?

Its alot more "you have to be there" type of shit

Had the game for a while now, dident really play it past lvl 10 until now, got a couple friends with me, rekking ppl on a primal pvp server. it's p fun now

ey yo heard u was talking trash

You forgot to censor the dude's dick.

I miss this pretty dilo

He was real tight.

RIP it died to the well known Chungor the R A I D B O Y who the autistic admin called kami-sama would supply with c4 and rockets

nigger i dont remember killing a jak dilo

It was in my breeding pen on NFA. Was babysitting it. Pretty sure you stole our egg too you fish Nigger

>lv26 starts shooting arrows at our quetz
>a lv26 new player taunts a tribe on his own
>he actually comes back doing the same just to get a bullet

i dont understand

>oceania not using stat fps to see ping
Your tribe is full of shitters that refuse to use the tools supplied to them and instead say lag in chat.

Come play against these shitters anytime m8. We'll certainly shit all over you. A challenging fight would be nice for a change too.

>thinking that you`re actually good at the game

>Not being good at the game.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you landlubber? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Oceania Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Fall Babylon, and I have over 300 confirmed boats. I am trained in aquatic warfare and I'm the top swimmer in the entire Oceanian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Chink. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over global? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ichthy;s across the waters and your shitshack is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your base. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my flippers. Not only am I extensively trained in flipper combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Oceanian Royal Navy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little birdfucker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Aye, if you see someone called phawkk or something like that, feel free to cage him, feed him to dinos or just have fun with him, he's an idiot

Go tend to your wife's boat, cuck.

Don't talk down to me or my waifu's boat ever again.

>literally have an admin tribe member shackled up in a jumpsuit in our prison
>nothing they can do about it
This power flowing through us...we are truly blessed by Neptune

>not using external software for the fps so screenshots are green letter free

Another baby day.

If only there were more types of power generation.

Point was to use it for ping instead of saying lag in chat to see if you're lagging.

>pillars sticking through the floor
why

Are those spino eggs?

rex eggs

Thats not the ping to the server you mong, it your input from mouse keyboard etc to the game. notice how it fluctuates perfectly with your fps

>acts like he's good
>actually doesn't know shit

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can you put a roof over a building this sized? I thought ceilings could only go two away from a wall or foundation.

It has foundation support under it via the pillars/ceilings used as floor.

You can build a bridge where the pillars dont have to connect top to bottom by having the pillar/ceiling under the ceiling you want to span an area.

So it just has to have some sort of foundation at some point under it, like in my wonderful diagram?

yes, I can take a screen shot of the bridge im talking about if you would like to see.

I think I get the general idea and can figure it out, thanks though.

i hope the joes makes chez nigger quit

You guys got any ascendant weapons on your server? Show collection please i love those amazing stats.

Mod it in youtself.

What did I ever do to you?

nothing personal but your bitching in global is annoying as fuck

Hey mirage,hows your destroyed base ?

Pretty entertaining exchange to watch desu

shiiit