PlayStation Vita General 2674 - Pure Love Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Atelier Firis Sample Soundtrack
youtu.be/QGKDoO0-TLI

>Fate/Extella details and screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/07/fateextella-details-screenshots-karna

>One Piece: Burning Blood to add new characters as paid DLC
Read more at gematsu.com/2016/07/one-piece-burning-blood-add-rob

>Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni coming west in 2016
gematsu.com/2016/07/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-comi

>Uchikoshi and 5pb. Want to Know if you Want Punch Line in the West
operationrainfall.com/2016/07/07/punch-line-west/

>10 minutes of World of Final Fantasy gameplay
youtu.be/aUGSNxfnsFE

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X “Sharing the World” and “Hand in Hand” DLC trailer
youtu.be/D7UdgEqnVEk

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk details
gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmos-berserk-details-guts

>Type:Rider Headed to Vita Next Week
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/07/typerider-headed-to-vita-next-week/

>English Uppers trophies surface
gematsu.com/2016/07/english-uppers-trophies

>Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur coming to Vita
gematsu.com/2016/07/kai-ri-sei-million-arthur-comi

>Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates ‘Digest’ trailer
youtu.be/fuOo9g1M_tw

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

i miss you guys

Jannu!

Everytime
I hope you buy her game

Have a few questions about trillion:

Can you only retreat twice for all overlords total or twice each overlord? Is there a negative effect of retreating? And should I unequip the items an overlord has before fighting trillion so that they aren't lost or is it not worth doing that (since the neptunia gear seems pretty good and I dont want to lose it)? Thanks.

We're still going in Freedom Wars if anyone wants to join.

Remeber to watch the anime if you gonna play Valkyrie Drive

Who was wrong here?

The anime is terrible though.

So this is the real thread right? It has both the games list and Jannu.

Yes

no

maybe

I'll post these here then.

>Game of the year two years in a row.

Estelle is Vitagena, so I will stay here

How was the iOS/Android game?

I don't knowwwwwwww

But it's unrelated to the game.

I'm hoping that I can replay Atelier games after the rage Rorona gave me when it decided to crash after a festival and make me lose hours of progress.
(I was real comfy and forgot to save regularly. I was in the fucking zone)

Not him but it was actually axed last month because nobody played it.

I was watching SGDQ so I didn't see you post
I'll use that in the next thread

Those are fair points. And I agree about the Ticket thing, mostly because MH has a similar concept with trading it to Elders, but some of the rarest materials can only be received through playing with other people online and raising your Unity Level.

I also never really had any problems with the control scheme, but that's mostly because I don't have huge hands (I do have long fingers though). What I noticed is that there is a sizable amount of people who hold their 3DS wrong, so it's harder for them to play MH or Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Grind's never really been an issue for me. I remember getting G-rank in MH4U in under a week, and that's with only playing with my brother and finishing most Caravan quests (which are solo quests). It might sound masochistic, but I embrace the grind. And I only really grind whenever I get stuck somewhere (e.g. going from low-rank to high-rank Guild quests in MH usually requires you to have some good armour, or else you'll get destroyed). I also grind with friends, so it never gets boring. Even with fighting Zinogre 15 times, there's always someone who is bound to fuck up during those 15 times, which honestly makes it all the more exciting because everyone else has to step up.

I guess what I miss the most is the fact that with MH, your actions have to be deliberate at all times. You have to know where to position yourself and when to start your combos or when to charge up, because you can't just go HAM or else you'll get punished.

Remember to treat your barrels with love and compassion. DO NOT rape a barrel at any time.

Meruru crashing on me actually made me drop the game for a while, until I started with a fresh save and beat it without it ever crashing on me once.

I hope Ayesha doesn't have the same crashing issues the Arland games have.

oh well

All of Gust's games are like this, and I don't know why the fuck they're doing to cause these errors.

I'll preface this by saying I'm only on my third Overlord right now.
You can retreat twice per Overlord. The third time you have to keep fighting. I can't think of any negative to retreating. I've just been keeping their equipment on but if those Nep equipments are really good it might not be a terrible idea to equip something else on the third time in.

Which one is the cutest /vitagen/?

Robbing us of Munechika art from misato AND downgrading her boobs in anime art.

So will Kuon and Haku fuck?

>aquaplus doesn't do Ero anymore

I know, I mean off screen and they super imply it.

Never because a Ray Romano 1 heroine will rape Haku while screaming "Hakuoro" at the top of their lungs.

>anime only fags will never know how good lulutie is.

Not really
Momo is a former SOLDIER like Mirei

It's amazing how retarded love live fans. Bamco literally recreates the same plot with the same girls but with different designs and people ask for more. They could shit on a plate and it would sell if it was love live. It makes me mad that it was successful when I literally could not find anything likable about it. The songs aren't good, the girls are annoying and a lot less cute than most anime girls etc.

you

I wish Nay got her body back.

That's everything in a fucking nutshell you faggot.

Everyone rehashes everything.

I didn't have any real issues with MH's controls myself, but I guess I've grown used to it.

I guess I just like GE/Toukiden for having competent, useful AI partners. So even when I'm playing "solo", I feel like I'm part of a greater whole.

To compare to MonHun, the Ace Hunters in 4U were meant to be the cream of the crop - and all four of them can't take on a Low Rank Gore Magala that you take down solo. With vastly crappier equipment then they had.

Though I guess, to be fair, solo 'story/plot' is still a pretty recent idea to MonHun. At least in GE/Toukiden, I'm a leader amongst others - I just happen to be the best, but your peers are pretty good as well.

I do like Fashion Eater though. Its nice to wear what I like, rather then what is good sometimes, ya know? I do miss the mix and match variety of armor sometimes though.

Hope it's urotori.

What does vitagen think about Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Did you see Sunshine's first episode? It was a complete copy and paste. Not just a rehash.

I love riko-chan!

Don't even KNOW or CARE what this general is, but I NEED to FUCK that girl on the right TY based booru
>16 images only

I actually want a harem end for utawa since it seems like all the males are asexual or gay.

I like more than i should

Don't you guys have your own general?

L-lewd.

You can play the game

Cute
Hope they get sexed.
I'd rather Anju

It's not a complete copy and paste, you are really blowing it way out of portion.

zero time dilemma needs adding and some of the japanese imports need moving also sega hard girls has a typo in the name, this isn't the vitagen neptards i know

>backing up stuff from pstv
>time left 130minutes
kill me

>I was in the wrong thread
I'm sorry I bumped it, vitagen

Not as bad as some others

Wait user to update

Are you having indecent thoughts user?

Is code realize any good?

I don't follow the Rabus, so I don't really know who you posted.

Is she the same person as the one in the webm?

So which of the new love live's are the gay and the big sluts like Honoka/Maki?

Valkyrie Drive is lesbians only though user.

Those thighs are so large and and fat.

I just want to fondle them, grabs their hips and have lots of sex.

Maru is the lesbianest and Ruby is the sluttiest.

>Ruby is the sluttiest.
That's bullshit but I believe it.

Yes.

I really liked it. It was like reading a good shoujo manga with steampunk and vampires.
I consider myself not a fag and I find it really enjoyable. The banter between the characters is awesome, along with the voice acting and music.
Also, the MC is pretty good and really cute. Kind of hard to find that in an otome.

I want to fuck mahjong mikos

How many routes the game have?

She's cute. Her VA is also really cute.

I only know about the Rabus because of /vgl/. I might stop by your general later to learn more about them

soon

From left to right:
Abraham Van Helsing Best boy
Victor Frankenstein (Fran)
Impey Barbicane
Arsen Lupin (true route and second best boy)
Saint Germain (San-chan)

There are other characters like Captain Nemo and Herlock Sholmes (best boy as well) but the don't have routes, at least not in this game.

We need to go bigger

Uhhhh

I still haven't gotten around to playing 999 so it's not a big deal

Nice thanks

>love live
>bamco
??

It's amazing that the people behind the series are complete chucklefucks, but the immense brand power completely negates it.

How was rorona 3ds?

So how its GER?
I loved FW
I didn't like SSD
Toukiden was soso
would I like it?

>Rakshasa Bow N is a rank 8 weapon
>can't find Ogre Sharp Fangs at rank 7 or 8

Come on now.

I need cuties to live, help me vitagen

People that have nostalgia will spend ergious amount of time and money just to relive a petty moment.

Sounds like you need Ryouna.

The instructor is pretty cute.

Is Valkyrie Drive good.

Sharo is my wife

Oh jeeze I was in the wrong thread.
user it appeared I had d/c'd

Is Trillion any good?

Subterranean animism cast is so weird

The game is decent. The anime is not and apparently the phone game died in half a year. Prefer SK series.