Neptunia General #949 /nepgen/ God Eater Edition

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been RELEASED for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Previous Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/JzqLntvS

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718949518&tscn=1468021450
spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/megadimensionneptuniavii/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEXT FORMS NOW ON GMOD:
>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718949518&tscn=1468021450

Everything's gone!...Lastation is burning! Lastation is being consumed by a firestorm. The Basilicom has been destroyed. All facilities destroyed. Significant debris scattered around Lastation outskirt. Receiving no communications form anywhere in the town… Except for N-chan. Urgh.

You Neppers are all

S A W F T
A
W
F
T

Vert is best goddess.

Nth for best goddess best nep PERFECT HEART

Why does she sit in such a lewd position?

I want to fuck her.

Fetishes

I can make animations like this but I don't think I would be good enough with camera work and positioning to make them look good.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

You can just make them slowly go down without moving the camera.

I actually would not have to do any moving work since SL has completely working quicksand that does all the fun stuff on its own (its what I use to make my pictures) but its the other things im worried about or too perfectionist about I guess.

Buran

I want to watch you hopelessly drown in quicksand

Here we go

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHH

Go back to Deviantart and take your garbage fetish with you

And also kill yourself for good measure

Good to go

OKAY OKAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAASAGI

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

Ayyy nepu

Does someone know is there way to disable this automatic gear equipping in V-II?
It's quite bothersome on how it keeps resetting costumes to "higher stat ones" instead of keeping on ones I actually want to use at that moment.

Nope

Well, guess that's one annoyance I have to get use to over time.

Baka Blanc

>So...this is Spiral power, eh?

>Too lazy to paste Blanc's face on Asagi

Meh.

That'll do

>that huge jump in Blanc's shares thanks to Pocket Monstrosities MOVE
Lowee stronk

I want to cuddle Nepgear.

This is my beloved Iris Heart.

>Not bad... Not bad at all...

I really enjoy this artist's work

Can I just watch the bad ending on youtube?

Yee

Yes, but do you want to subject yourself to suffering?

Thanks.
Why not, as long as it's as fun as conquest.

It's really not. It's almost the same as the scene in the normal route, only it cockblocks you from fighting them for seemingly no reason.

Uzume.

Mobage continent when

Bamo & Regu need to move there.

Planeptune citizen are all ungrateful bastard.

Reminder that Noire pleases young girls and old ladies for money.

>Vert is Sadie

Noire pleases old men for shares and young boys for pleasure.

>Dat Nepgear doll in the back

I never beat those fuckers. They hit like a god damned truck

Get someone to draw Giant neps stepping on little neps

Seriously...
Grind dat levels, and equipment.

I've raped them so hard, they're probably still crying in some corner.

Man, lets be friend with me!

Hopefully never.

Anyone else surprised by the amount of sense Nep during dialog this time around? Not in the "I have an idea that might be crazy enough to work" kind of sense, but as in having a normal conversation with Histoire of all people.

Help nepgen I only played around 2 hours when meganep released and haven't touched it ever since

What is wrong with me I like the neps

I could only afford one dlc character so I got Arthur
How did I do?

I just got to route building and I've noticed these sparkly things around the map. What are they?

>How did I do?
Extremely British.

I think they might be areas that can be unlocked. I never noticed them and I got the Platinum in this game

Just sparkly things to take advantage of extra graphics power.

Brexit/10

When do you unlock them anyway? I'mm already at the gold third arc and chose Nep's route.

Make a bit of progress into Neptune's route and you'll get an event at the guild marked by a green icon at Planeptune's menu

You do unlock areas with scouts, but there isn't anything exactly at the sparkles. Neplunker is right next to that one by coincidence.

Goodnight, nepgen

Does Vert have even the smallest shred of shame?

Has anyone ripped high-res facial expressions of Nepgya's portrait from V-II?

I wanna make some edits with that face.

All of Nepgear's sprite sheets have a Nepgya face as one of the options, i'd post it for you if wasn't on my mobile for now. If you mean the 3D model, then idk.

The 2D portrait's faces, I'm planning to paste them on pictures.

Just got into the 2nd arc. Will I be able to play the other scenarios in one playthru? Kinda leaning towards Noire first.

I just picked Neptune first.
Using sticky notes I have listed the saves just in case I can't.
1. Base
2. Nep
3. Noire
4. Blank
5. Vert.

Someone will call it autism

>Vert's face

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/megadimensionneptuniavii/
She's in one of the dialogue portrait collections, I want to say the first one, but i'm not 100% certain of that. Nepgear is definitely in one of the four though, and the Nepgya face is with her assets.

Uh you have to play all 4

You will end up playing through all of them.

Don't do Vert first, both from a story and gameplay perspective.

Good to know. I just get paranoid

That bad or not as fun?

You have to play through all four routes to advance the story, you just choose the order you feel like playing them in. In the third arc however there is another choice of routes you get and that one is only once a playthrough, between the candidates or the cpus

Its not that, Vert has probably the hardest route, and while the other CPUs start their stories trying to figure out what is going on in the world, Vert has an opening narrative where she cuts to the chase and briefs you on everything.

Would a MegaNep be a giant nep/poweredup nep or 1 million neps?

The Plutia one is funnier.

Vert's route is one of the the more difficult ones, and it basically assumes you didn't give enough of a shit about Vert to do her route first, and so for the first half it explains nothing about what's going on. Then in the second half it starts spoiling the plots of the other routes because it assumes you've played them already.

Plu-who?

>it basically assumes you didn't give enough of a shit about Vert to do her route first
Well that's rude

Actually it'd be 1073741824 neps
kowai

I hated Victory's characterizations

Who doesn't?

It was out to punish Nepgear and make Neptune look like an ass.

Victory was a mistake.

>Nepgear spends the whole game either acting like a retard or a doormat.
>Every single character insults her, and either neglects her, tries to trick her, or outright rape her.
>They even added a narrator that only exists to pop in and insult her occasionally.
And people wonder why sadgear posting is a thing.

B-but V Noire is best Noire!

Nepgear in V-II is more protag than Neptune is.