Poloniex

It's so bloody easy to make money with this thing. All you need is intuition and intelligence.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_gap

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Vaillantivel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

low volume coins are a tad risky but thats where alot of pump money can be made

okay, Ill take the plunge. How should I get started with Poloniex and any tips?

get started with 0.3 BTC that way you can spread a little without having to risk a larger investment if shit goes south while at the same time if you hit that magic moment where you can get 500% you'll get a nice return.

What's a good alternative if I live in New York?

What other platforms are there aside from Poloniex? (Don't mention Yobit.Net or I'll kill you, those pumps and dumps can't stay hard if their life depended on them)

Sounds good, thank you for the advice. Same user, new proxy. Just curious but how much have you made so far?

Wait nvm, Id is still the same

gemini

they keep a record for the irs

Buy XEM, LBC, ETH, ETC, XMR

Bought XMR, because that's the one I believe in. (True anonymity)
Now we wait.

WHen did you buy it?

where do I get push notifications pre-pump?

Good choice, XMR preparing to moon.

Yep, I'm pretty happy.
Just trying not to fuck it up.

Total volume on these is so low though. You can't build up a significant position without distorting the market, and even if you did, you'd crash the market if you tried to take your profits. These kinds of trades might be good for making a little lunch money, but you can't take advantage of these on a worthwhile scale.

I think XMR will be $100 by next week

What do you mean? You can sell 20 BTC worth on XMR in one go and it would barely move the price.

Is 20 BTC lunch money to you?

I'm looking at OPs pic, which is almost all very low volume. XMR is not on that list.

XMR can handle thousands of dollars per trade so I wouldnt call it lunch money. But It cant handle millions without distorting the market, so youre right there.

you can trade BTC vs Fiat, if you have millions, and it wont affect the market

Amen

xMR is the new btc

Britbong here.

Am I unable to trade using Poloniex?

How is it easy? I'm losing all my money constantly and I've been trading on there 3 years. I don't fucking GET IT!

I've been trading XMR for the last 10 days and I went from 360$ to 30$, and XMR has only gone up. How in THE FUCK am I so bad at this?

Kek.
You guys need to learn a bit of patience

Just one idiot

I've only made money since I became patient and read the chart. I only scalp 1-3% differences and trade high volume stuff, you guys might want to try that if you are having trouble.

You can trade

That's what I'm doing, I'm scalping 1% differences on XMR many times per day. But every time I buy, the shit crashes to the ground. It's statistically impossible to lose like I am this much.

Keep an eye out on this twitter

twitter.com/Vaillantivel

He was posting every pump and dump yesterday and all of them were flying up right after his posts.