/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lovkullen.net/Emma/Constance.htm
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75214/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68821/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waifus and lore living in harmony

were da booooooty oooty @

Want to see more husbandos

I kinda want a Haar follower, now.

Is she in TESGW? Something tells me should could kick alot of ass.

You asked for this user

It's already shipped.
That ship has sailed.

We're going through threads too fast, stop posting so many waifu pics!

New UMSO, I will shill my mod for less pay than a Veeky Forums janitor

>flat butt

Disappointing.

Not before his Altmer!

As you wish

anyone know a neat companion mod who's a thief?

>balloon tits

So, have you ever actually touched a woman in real life, or...?

that's just the texture being flat and disappointing, look at the undercheek, snek sama got the butt.

There are a few better Snekbutt pics, but if I posted them id get bannu

No.

I'd ask if you could make a stripped down version of UMSO that makes it more of an add-on then a total replacer for compatibility with MLU, but that seems a bit much to ask of you since you seem set on doing a huge overhaul to Morrowloot and seem to dislike MLU.

Cut it out
Technically Elanor was asked for first. I just need to set aside a day and do all three of the followers that people want.

try arissa

Yeah, Cumtears.

I FUCKING FINALLY DID IT
TOOK FUCKING DAYS TO SET UP DUAL BOOT WINDOWS 7 TO DO THE ~FUCK YOU DIRECTX9, FUCK YOU TODD~

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

u wot

Oh course I have, they're like... bags... of sand...

screw the snekbutt we need more lute pics

and by lute I mean dick

Either you're a apple baby, or you have no idea how to use linux (and shouldn't have installed it) because setting up a dual boot takes minutes. The longest part is waiting for windows to do its business.

lovkullen.net/Emma/Constance.htm

>Elanor was asked for first
Yes she was! Hype!

Arissa the Wandering Rogue

Don't look at me for those, I do know of a Dunmer who may be able to help you if you look hard enough

She'll be fun to make because I'll need to learn how to add custom spells and stuff.

Cut what out?

How hard is it to make your own textures? I hate all of the tattoo mods, and I have something more personal in mind.

photoshop/GIMP and the dds exporter/importer

I mean if you cant do shit in photoshop or have never done textural work before it's going to be hard, but it's not harder than any other textural work, the UV maps make sense, the only hurdle is the dds conversion and packing it all up into a replacer

I had chkdsk problems since I have 2 HDD and 3 SSD with location paths to C drive libraries and then windows 7 was taking more than the 40gb I allocated for it because 'FUCK U'

had to reinstall several times

*sniiiiiiifsss*
ahhhhhhh

Oh, I'm an artist. I was more concerned with the Creation Kit side of things, AKA making it into an esp.

I'm playing with the idea of a Nibenese dragonborn needing to be sealed, so this kind of the look I want to go for.

I'll search high and low, every nook and cranny - just to get a glimpse at that anaconda.

all I can smell is the hip clipping with the string

oh you'll be fine, if you're just doing replacers you dont even need CK. The hardest part of that process is converting to and from dds

YO when did guideanon update his pastebin wtf?!
I thought he was ded?!

Wrasslin' when?

I can't seem to decide if I wanna go sword and board or greatsword. I'm a nord heavy armor warrior, and I love the damage greatswords do, but I hate not being able to have anything else besides a sword equipped. No spells or anything. What do you guys think I should do? Sword and board tank all the way, or greatsword wielding destroyer? Using SkyRE if that matters

Oh, you like that, huh?
Poop comes from there.

Next week.

Next Friday-ish

Greatsword

Excellent, thank you gentlemen.

Half a fortnight, gramps.

Please recommend me a nice animation mod for males

No, don't go greatsword; this stupid fucking Nord keeps jumping into the way of my spells thanks to his stupid huge sword.

Can I transfer sliders from another mod for some new texture?
More specifically I'm trying to get a pregnancy mod to work for a decent skin that doesn't look like trash compared to the one they make you download. I want to know if I can transfer the belly slider to another texture.

>puny butterknife and a piece of wood
or
>big ass cleaver
The choice is clear

user.. That's not his greatsword..

Lel, I wish I could figure out a fix for that. Or if thats just the AI of followers.

Goodnight /tesg/

It's actually kind of funny some times, especially when he screams BE CAREFUL as I'm roasting our enemies

I'm just rolling with it at this point; gets toasty, then gets Healing Hands

night qt bb gurl

Goodnight, user.

Goodnight user

It's not just followers, all of Skyrim's AI follows Murphy's Law religiously.
Goodnight user

But neither a greatsword or sword or shield are clear-
do you mean that the choice is nothing, that fisticuffs are the only answer? How poetic.

first time modding and waifumaking, How did I do /tesg/?

What I mean is, basically, swords are stupid, shields are retarded, and greatswords are a miracle of the universe.

*licks poophole*
mmmmmmm

Goodnight user

Well aslong as you're having fun with the follower thats all that matters to me.

Well thats good to know that my follower isnt fucked up atleast.

What mod are you using to get a cam like that?

>No mention of macuahuitl.
You gotta expand your horizons.

The lock-on? It's called Lock-on.

Alright. Any tips? Even though I haven't played since Dawnguard first came out, I'm falling into old habits, trying to heal myself with spells and shit. Obviously don't do that, but just general tips would help out a lot

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75214/?
Those things are weird as hell

Miracles are part of belief- universe is proven.
You are a very confusing man. But I totally get you.
Nighty night, user.

Equip a greatsword
Kill
Use health potions when low on health

Seriously. I've gotten pretty good at shooting around Ylfa since she facetanks everything like that. Also gotten good at snap-shotting things and running to flank, because if I don't, she obliterates everything before I can really join in.

yes, absolutely
so agile and light, clearly the superior two-handed weapon

Yeah, with Snakestone, I have to stay behind, because he just shoves my Imperial aside and starts swinging with that sword of his.

So I've taken to using spells like Bollide and Firebolt over Firestorm and Fireball, otherwise it's a flambed Snek.

>greatswords
lmao

He's build like a rock. He can take it.

Goodnight!

Maybe at first, but you get used to them. Its a specialized weapon but a damn good one in a fight.

Almost forgot. You'll need this too.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68821/?
Wear light or no armor. Do not block AT ALL. Invest into Stamina and Health evenly, maybe lean towards Stamina a bit. Use Ultimate Combat and/or Skytweak to increase the damage output of everything in the game including yourself.
I just avoid using followers entirely when I'm playing a ranged character. I feel guilty when they take collateral damage.
The gods gave you two hands. You should use both of them for your weapon.

Citizen, I'm trying to practice my spells here. How can I do that when you take all the kills?

The finest butt in all of /tesg/

Anyone have any experience with the Julan follower in Morrowind?
He keeps equipping his weapon and sheathing it immediately, and the sound spam is super annoying.

I do. One hand for my shield, to charge into them and bash through their defenses and into their faces, the other for my sword to cut them apart.

Defensive Sword and Boardin' is for chumps, battle tank Shock Trooper is where it's at.

Hmm, maybe take Snakestones sword away from him. Force him to use a bow via console. I gave him some points into archery when I made him.

Why light armor? I"d basically turn into a walking tank with heavy armor thanks to SkyRE< GRANTED I HAVE TO GET HIT FOR THAT TO WORK> ALSO I FUCKED MY KEYBOARD UP> YAY

I do not understand. Why bash then slash when you can just kill them with a big sword from the getgo?
Armor is for milkdrinkers.

I'm checking UMSO out and I'd be surprised if it didn't conflicted with a load of mods, seeing as how it touches so many different things, like locations, NPCs, perks and other things.

It's more of a game overhaul like Requiem than MLU itself.

>newfag janitor deleting butts again

Yeah, armor is for mi...oh, wait...

Nah, it's fucking hilarious. I'm just playing it off as an Imperial battlemage and a Nord barbarian in their awkward first phase.

>The gods gave you two hands. You should use both of them for your weapon.
Exactly. You have two hands, you should have two weapons.

That's cute. Well at least you can butter bread twice as fast.

Legitimately cute dresses are far too uncommon.