EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/86534-chinese-live-stream-qa-with-danny/
wows.duowan.cn/1607/331940549559.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

momboat

But they do it for free

We shouldn't spam the general too much. Lets limit our mombote posting.

From last thread:

No I actually build them, like buy the parts and build them. Here's a terrible phone pic of my NC model in person with a M4A2 sherman in the background.

But she's cute.

O-oh.

Hey we all have hobbies. Also reposting just the fleet pic.

>lego botes
>model botes
>visiting botes
>fapping to botes and botegirls
/wowsg/ is a general for botelovers of all kinds.

We enjoy our thoughts.

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/86534-chinese-live-stream-qa-with-danny/

wows.duowan.cn/1607/331940549559.html

Developers have regretted their decision of not implementing submarines. Right now they are looking for a way to introduce submarine to the game, however everything is uncertain at this point.

German tier X battleship's guns are still subject to change, in other words, they may change them to 406mm gun instead of 420mm.

If everything goes okay, German battleships will hit the ST in patch 5.9 and release in patch 5.10.

They may buff US CV's fighters.

They are not going to overhaul the economical system in game right now, but they may indroduce spotting damage (with earning) in the future, and they are still aiming to improve high tier economy.

Dunkirk will be released this year.

It is more fair to have a +/-1 MM, however this will make game less fun, so if you are looking for more balanced games, go play ranks. (eh, but there is no rank mode in Chinese server :P) In the distant futue, if the game is mature enough and have much more players by then, they will consider +/-1 MM.

The problem of Tone is complicate. They will release the tone after they develop a new mechanism for aircraft cruisers.

Kitakami is the only ship that deals more damage to allies than enemies, therefore they removed it from live server. It may become a reward for skilled players in the future.

Apparently, second Japenese DD branch has more priority than US CL branch.

The goal of their development, is to add every famous WW1/WWII ship into the game, thus German carrier Graf Zeppelin will be in the game, not this year though.

Akizuki when?

Played this game some months ago.

Is the aimbot / aim assit still a thing?

Does anyone have a guess what RN cruiser will be added as the first premium? I mean, WG usually adds a premium ship before a new nation/line comes out. Do any RN cruisers tier 5-8 stand out?

>They may buff US CV's fighters.
THIS LITERALLY SOLVES NO PROBLEMS AND WORSENS CURRENT ONES.
NO.
THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BALANCE SHIT.
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NOT A UNICUM CV PLAYER TELLING THEM TO STOP THIS SHIT AND FIX WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

becasue they dont spend enought shekels to be supertesters

>becasue they dont spend enought shekels to be supertesters
THIS ISNT GOD DAMN ROCKET SCIENCE AND YOU DONT NEED GOOD GOYIM TO BALANCE A GAME. THIS WOULD LITERALLY BE BENEFICIAL TO ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IF THEY BALANCED CVS.

>implying they made the game for people to have fun and not make money

Left or right?

Turkey.

Because the unicum CV players are abusing the class while they can.

>implying they made the game for people to have fun and not make money
IF THE GAME WAS JUST INHERENTLY BALANCED THEN THEY COULD MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE WOULDNT QUIT BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT MECHANICS.
WANT SOME GOD DAMN EXAMPLES?
DETONATIONS ARE MORE COMMON BUT ONLY DO ABOUT 20 PERCENT OF YOUR TOTAL HP WHILE CAUSING FLOODING OR FIRE, VERY RARELY BOTH.
BOOM, FLAGS ARE USED EVEN MORE OFTEN BUT DETONATIONS ARENT AS ANNOYING
MAKE AA STRONGER REMOVE SPOTTING RANGE OF PLANES TO ABOUT 5-6 KM WHILE MAKING AA MANUAL AND SKILL BASED WITH A WIND UP TIME.

MOST OF THEM HAVE QUIT AS IT HAS BECOME AN UNFUN CESSPOOL OF SHIT AT HIGHER TIERS.

So, as one that's never used mods outside of casul games, are the UI mods borked till they're updated?

we did it reddit
we finally did it ;_;

>solo warrior and only two kills
>cowardly_mako

none
they're disgusting

Upvoted;_;

>play gunbote Fubuki
>get fucking disintegrated every time I shoot my guns by anything that looks at me except another IJN DD
>play torpedobote Fubuki
>they're spotted from 6 million kilometers away and even Iowas can turn into them before they hit

I don't get it, I had no trouble doing either of these things in Hatsu, why is nothing working now? Is it because I'm still stuck on the stock torps and don't have AFT yet?

You won by points and running away, didn't you?

Solo Warrior should be extra super special if you actually kill the rest of the entire team by yourself.

Won by points 1000 to 994 after killing an enemy Fubuki at 4km, dodging his torps and sitting in smoke 6km away from an enemy New Mexico and a Myoko nearby while on 4k health and no engine while the points ticked off.

I had to do that my last solo warrior in a Ryujo. Raptor had go watch me steamroll the enemy team.

t. anu

>be shit
>be surprised you're shit
Well user, at least you're starting to slowly realise it.

I was hoping to find a way to be less shit but I guess that works too

Well only having IJN CV players is skewing the fucking shit out of their metrics so this is the most basic change they can implement that THEY hope won't break anything.

In other words - the devs don't play their own game and have no idea whats wrong with their CV gameplay. Either that or they're all hakuryu captains and are giving the most token buff to USN to dampen down the bleating on their forums.

Is CV balance the new arty balance?

how OP is arty in WoT?
t.someone who don't play WoT

>playing wows after the cbt

The devs certainly don't play their own game.
If i remember correctly, there was interview/Q&A with sub-octavian or someone at the minsk office and they said the developer team was "impressed by people who've mastered highertier IJN CV"
So yeah simple is best
t. Mydway

>unicunts division looking for easy wins
Well, too bad they ran into my Ranger. And that Tirpitz too, good job whoever you are.

Is it worth going for a secondary build if you haven't got a 15 point captain?

Even before I got my 15th point, I was farming CQE flags, too. Maybe I was just lucky.

Probably not worth it unless you plan on doing a lot of Ranked or play VERY aggressively in Randoms. There's just little opportunity for you to charge in to caps and engage DDs otherwise. The extra damage from the extra range is nice, though, when you're in a melee against enemy BBs.

It's OP when it one-shots your top tier heavy tank but UP at all other times where aiming times/fire rate ect. + RNG has made it completely useless

they should carry harder :^)

So on Asia, I got this message.
先の戦闘において、マッチメイクに問題 (両チームの艦艇ラインナップが公平ではない) はありましたか?
It's asking if the matchmaking in the last match was fair. Has anyone else had a message like this?

Yes, I've gotten this on the public test NA and SEA

I won a stomp game and I must say it's very balansed)))

Since 0.5.8, the MM is actually very good at balancing ships. Gotta give it to WG, they finally did something good.

8 out of 10, your fully aimed shots miss a stationary tank. Then RNG smiles upon you and you one-shot a moving tank.
It's basically RNG: the class. Only a stupid shitter calls arty OP.

>Skipping Taiho for Haku
or
>Wait for nazi BBs to skip from 8-10

I'll be focusing on Ranked with it once I get my captain retrained. I got up to rank 9 with my Fuso (WR: 0.666…) but I think I've reached its limit.

They surveyed EU two or three weeks ago, haven't seen it recently. They did it on the PT too.

I like the top-tier balancing of BBs, but other than that I think it's too restrictive and makes Randoms more boring.
>tfw when they didn't implement the new MM in Ranked, where it would actually make great sense

Why would you skip Taiha?

This

Because Tier 9 is awkward as fuck to play. Plus, 2/3/3 sounds a like a lot of fun.
>tfw no Graf premium

Skipping the objectively best CV sure is a good idea. Once again wowsg has proved its intelligence.

Then explain to me why it is then. I'm listening.

Why do you think Hakuryuu is superior compared to Taihoe?
This is a legit question; as an IJN CV main, why do people keep insisting this?

>2/3/3 loadout
>stronger planes
>more upgrade slots
>Really good AA
>100 planes
>Cuter

>2/3/2 + ONE DB
>Double the AA (DM Montana Yamato Hind t10 CV)
>same amount of upgrade slots
>same amount of reserver planes
>longer and taller and not as flat
>faces Midway and 422 Hakuryu
You're retarded and haven't thought this through

Nice, have you tried alterning different shades of grey to better set apart hull from superstructures?
Plus i think black / red turret tops would characterize her more.

WHEN IS THIS SHIT COMING TO WEST?

Snever

>skipping anything in the IJN CV line
Why the fuck would you do that? There is ZERO bad ship in that line.

Zuiho is pretty miserable against AS Bogue

>first tier 10 CV captain
>stops playing right after poeple discover how to script manual AA to fire in salvo

>stops playing right after poeple discover how to script manual AA to fire in salvo
Explain this bullshit.

I forgot to quote certain post, but that's probably for the better.

At least I didn't start the shitposting hour.

It's not about the WoWS

>get hit by torp
>press r
>flood for 3k damage without realising I pressed R prematurely

something to do with the way controllable AA works in SO I believe. By default it's auto, maybe it can be switched to burst for more alpha or something

>flood for 3k damage

1/5th of dd hp :^)

Ok lads, would you say the current BB lines are "balanced"? Looking at stats worldwide and the BBs from the two lines seem to be fairly matched against each other at the same tier with similar performances. Both have shit T3s, burgers have the better T4, japs have the better T5, T6 and T7 are fairly balanced as is T8, burgers have the better T9 and nips have the better TX.

I don't think that's how balance works user

South Carolina is a lot better than Kawachi, but other than that, I agree.

Ok poor choice of words there but at the very least there doesn't seem to be a tier where one nation's BB is performing exceedingly worse compared to its counterpart asides from T9.

mfw see 2 CV in queue but game has none.

>mfw I'm AA spec. Atlanta and the game has no CVs

>serverwide avg dmg for Atlanta is 23k

Without DE it does kinda shit damage to BBs
but when you get under 10km with AP to anything

oh my god...

Any leaked stats yet?

Yes.
it's shit or at least T10

success in the Atlanta is 40% balls, 60% RNG for fires. But you do have to put yourself into potentially life threatening situations to pull off big dmg numbers, and I think that's part of the fun of Atlanta.

>tfw you surprise a DD at 4km
>tfw you're circling around an island just slow enough to shower a Nagato with HE while he can't even hit you
>tfw oblivious Nicholas sails in straight line and eventually allows you to zero in on him at 10km

Where were you last thread?

Have you tried looking?

>tfw you come around the corner next to tirpitz facing guns other way
>tfw you shower him on superstructure with AP every 4.5 seconds
>all that while thunderstruck is playing

this is probably the only money I don't regret giving to WG

Refer A Friend for SEA when?

i'm struggling to figure out when the fuck to use AP shells in my Kongo

it feels like at least 3/5 of my shots either over or underpen regardless of what i'm shooting at

what am i doing wrong here, and can i please get a little bit of in depth advice

Everything except DDs in my experience. Aim for those delicious citadels and hope you hit. You'll generally get enough collateral to make it worth.
>At least, that's what I do.

You don't get many shots, so make them count: don't take a shot against an armoured target if you can't hit broadside. If you're at the edge of your range, aim a bit above the waterline for deck penetrations.

You shoot AP at everything except Destroyers. Aim for the enemy's waterline since citadels are usually under water. Unless it's a warspite.

if it's a new mex or a colorado, don't bother aiming for a citadel, and shoot above it's armour belt. New Mex and Colorado use what's called "all or nothing" armour schemes, which means their citadels are thick af. but everywhere else is weak.

The only instance you are shooting HE at targets is at DD's and maybe when another BB is giving you nothing to shoot at. (i.e, constantly keeping their armour angled against you)

thats the thing though, i am using AP against everything but DD's and most of the time even on a broadside i'll get 2 overpenatrations for 2000 damage and thats it

you should post a replay that way arlios can help you get better pft

Shit happens, get in closer. Kongou's effective range where you can start seeing consistent results is anywhere between 14-8km Too close and your turrets can't turn fast enough.

That's the nature of shooting at low tier cruisers with big guns. It gets slightly better.

Post your oldest screenshot.

Now that I remember it took them entire CBT and OBT to put division chat in game.

>breaking nda
engoy your ban faglord

Don't forget the side panels.

Sup umi
I don't need a tirpitz anymore, someone else donated it to me :^)(^:
What do you think of the recent shitposting?

I've always been here though. And it's not as bad as /a/'s Kancolle thread a few months ago.

My name was too lewd