/mcg/ - Minecraft General - lewd bones edition

Previous ded: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqP8UKYPy8g
piratepad.net/m4eAgE4MgA
pcworld.com/article/3093412/internet/microsoft-lets-ai-experiments-loose-in-world-of-minecraft.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pM02NHqeejo&list=PLF2E1040A0551DE99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will a tainted node be "repaired" if left within the radius of an ethernal bloom long enough?

So I'll make a tech mod that doesn't use any power at all and this will be the new standard.

This would be nicer if the floor was dirt and/or sand, not glass. Still quite good though.

Why is nobody talking about this?!

youtu.be/rqP8UKYPy8g

I got a smaller section that's lined with iron, but I'll keep that in mind.

Charset was considering going this route back when it was happening. You could still either use vanilla's power system (aka. each machine is fully self-contained) or redstone dust, which is technically a power system except everyone gets angry when it's called one. Energy doesn't tend to be a very interesting mechanic nowadays anyway - I was planning to look into energy-less tech with Charset.

what the fuck did I just waste 10 minutes of my life on

you could say that image gives some people boners geddit?

What is mod that isn't extrautils that adds buildy wand things?

wat do
i want extreme furnace
i've scanned a primoridial pearl, i thought that would do it but no

better builder's wands

Have you researched literally EVERYTHING else in vanilla TC?

As far as I'm aware, yes, "undiscovered research" just breaks into fragments

like that but they build things differently

logged out, logged back in, re-scanned a pearl and it fucking did it

>multiple solutions required please solve more
Holy shit captcha fuck off already since when do you have to correctly solve six captchas to post

use legacy captcha

Well shit I didn't even know that was a setting

>re-scanned a pearl
What? How?

Yeah, it's useful when new-captcha decides to just flat-out shit itself.

legacy does shit itself every once in a while though

It must have shat the bed when I scanned it the first time, I might have scanned it out of my inventory rather than throwing it and scanning it in the world.

Captcha a shit

Last time I tried using Legacy I literally couldn't solve a single one. Every single one failed, even if they were correct.

better than clicking on 100000000 pies, street signs, or storefronts.

magicserb link?

piratepad.net/m4eAgE4MgA

No... no it isn't. I literally cannot post with Legacy.

I'll add a new and better ingot. The Osmium Ingot. It's used to craft a pen which will now be required for written books and signs.

>osmium

Are you making fun of me? Good going, retard. You just made the Osmium Ingot much harder to craft. It will now require 4 Iridium Plates and 16 Emerald. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Wow, primordial pearls are shit at growing nodes

>explosion of bullshit
>has barely a chance of increasing any points

>4 Iridium Plates and 16 Emerald
>osmium
>requiring Be3Al2(SiO3)6 and Iridium

>how to get good node
>1: get hungry node
>2: seal with obsidian
>3: feed wooden swords or crafting tables
or just cheat and use technomancy

Osmium will now be required to make basic hand tools. Enjoy digging for Iridium without a pickaxe. Fucker.

>Enjoy digging for Iridium without a pickaxe.
>Iridium is obtained commercially as a by-product from nickel and copper mining and processing.

page 11 ; ;

What do you expect senpai is 3:30 of the morning (here) dont expect everyone to play the whole day user.

It's high noon somewhere in the world.

pcworld.com/article/3093412/internet/microsoft-lets-ai-experiments-loose-in-world-of-minecraft.html

Beep boop motherfucker.

I-I'm playing right now.

Trying to do like 7 things at once too.

Noooo dying

it's almost time to wake up now
so ded should be held off a bit easier now

wew the server didn't like that

Welp every time you join on magic serb it seem to restart server. Seems like a bugged entity is crashing the server. Clap will have to fix that.

yep everytime you join and the chunk load it crashes

>still using sphax

I may be unreasonable here: But is there anyway to get a better vis relay, like a more expensive second tier? I want to be able to transmit vis up to 16 blocks so I can put my relays on the same power poles as my IE wires and II ME wires.

I only get a split second before 'Server closed' when I try.

Is anyone able to connect at all?

It was caused by the ritual I cast, I think. :3c

>connect to serb
>get disconnected from serb straight away
wew

use ME for essentia

It shows as having one person online for me in my list.

we are able to connect and play but when you join you crash the server similar to what happened once with Tak. Basically a corrupted entity near you crash the server and clap has to fix that when he join eventually.

fug

Mut you gona join? You're not the one that crash the server.

Greg is that you?

Are there any let's players that aren't shit? I need some background noise.

( ( ( WASSUP YOUTUBE ) ) )

9999 decibels at the start of 100% of let's plays

Etho's modded series is about the only minecraft let's play that I can stand these days.

no
unless you enjoy minute-long dubstep videos on every video "uhhhhh" and "uuuummm" for every sentence spoken and WHAT IS UP ERRYBODY, REMEMBER TO WATCH MY OTHER VIDEOS, LEAVE A LIKE, DONT FORGET TO BECOME A BY SUBSCRIBING, AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN TO ME AT MIDNIGHT ON A FULL MOON shit

>the only LPer I've ever watched was pewdiepie

here, put this guy on. Not minecraft, but not entirely unrelated either.

Guy is a genius in Myst lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=pM02NHqeejo&list=PLF2E1040A0551DE99

Achievement Hunters?

Mant for:

I need the vis though. I would like to be able to charge my wand in both the castle dedicated to Thaumcraft and my workshop on the island over.

more nodes

I would also love such a feature without having to move a gazillion nodes to both places.

technomancy
hungry nodes

As it stands I have the only node I need.

clearly not if you need another one at your workshop

Reee

I felt so lucky finding a node with Ignis and Fabrico so I got all six primals.

I don't know nearly enough about node bullying to attempt to make my own.

I guess I'll have to just deal with a 8-block jumps. At least for now.

go find another ignis and fabrico one

can't be all that rare. the world is practically infinite after all

ugh too cute

Anyone know off-hand the mod that allows crafting two slabs back into full blocks?

what to do with excess of records?

What are you poor

Set a mortar to launch them and then shoot them midair

Yes

I didn't know growthcraft was secretly a magic mod
Spoopy

Can anyone explain? Some of the farmlands are watered, others are don't. Why? There is access to still and flowing water, but that crap refuses to be watered. Is watering range tied to water generated with world or am I doing something retarded?

You accidentally put a "greater than" sign in your post, buddy.

>I watched etho so I'm an expert tfc player

Get rekt ahahah

I honestly don't know, good luck

>Is watering range tied to water generated with world
This one. Your artificial water channel are useless, also make sure you're not using ocean water.

This is correct.

The oceans are generated with salt water but plants need fresh water to grow.

The only thing I watch is wiki. Maybe I watched it not enough and missed info about my case.
Dammit, I'm in the bronze age. I'm pretty sure that people developed irrigation long before that time.
I see. Seems there was one block of fresh water near the shore, that's why only half of my farm is watered.
Thanks a lot. I'll go make a note on the agricultural page in case someone stupid as me will stumble on the same thing.

guys, i need an advice. i really want to find modpack where i can discover world (monsters, mini dungeons etc.) but living in some kind of space ship that can move across. is anyone know something close?

make own.
good bote/airbotes mods are warpdrive, Archimedes ships, niggering up a system with a frame mod, and maybe others

Hehe. Now I see why it's not informative enough. TFC wiki is under anal occupation with mod authors. And you need to be in at least "trusted" group do actually do something. What a joke.

I want to get off of ChucklefuckQuest's wild ride.

Are there any dungeon mods these days that arent dogshit?

Greetings, Programs!

page 10

This village is out of control in its breedings. I haven't added any doors or anything, but these jews are fucking nonstop. It's actually starting to impact world performance.

Every single house is packed full. When I went around to the side of the nearby mountain, I look back and see this.

seriously, what the hell

And what mod is disco stu here from?

>want to make a small modpack based around Electrical Age
>no idea of the mods i should add (except for a few decorative things like chisel, placable tools and catwalks)
help?

i've seen some of these before in my clusterfuckpack
it might be AMT, but i'm really not sure

Can anyone recommend me a good single-player mod with a story/progression? Something like Banished or Blightfall (played both of those). Bonus points if it doesn't involve tech stuff.

OpenBlocks
they used to sell things for the radio block before they removed it

Anons, I want to add Magneticraft's wires and pipes (and probably Mekanism's) to Immibis' Microblocks, but I have no idea what I have to type in to add it.

Can someone not as retarded as me, help me?

Both use FMP. You need to add the FMP container Block and TileEntity classes to Immibis' Microblocks.

I know they use FMP.
And what are those Container blocks and TEs? Like, how or where do I find them?
Im getting mentally exhausted just thinking about it.

Thinking about it, actually, Is it within the .class files within the mods? DO I just copy paste the names that talk about FMP in it?

Not in the mods, in FMP. I don't remember the exact names and would advise you not to touch FMP, waiting for MCMultiPart vaporware in 1.9+ instead.