/dangeru/ - VA-11 HALL-A General

Welcome to /dangeru/!

"Please ask what's a 17 so we get bumped" edition.

Previous thread:

>What's VA11 HALL-A?

A cyberpunk visual novel game where you are a bartender, slinging drinks to waifus.

OST: garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Official site: waifubartending.com/
Official Devblog: blog.waifubartending.com/
Official Discord: discord.gg/AjMvbyS
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/447530/
Prototype: kiririn51.itch.io/va11proto
Prologue: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146744797/#146824204
Demo: kiririn51.itch.io/valhalla-bar

Other urls found in this thread:

4rca.tumblr.com/
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzTT31tCwFZBOUs4WEFCUUlyeUU
twitter.com/casskhaw/status/717675212364455936
imgur.com/a/1oIib
blog.waifubartending.com/post/147152273148/the-lewd-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Dorothy was a mistake.

Boss is Best

Spinoff Ideas:

>Play a Katana wielding white knight

>Take down resistance n shit

>Dealing with the corruption in the White Knight

>End of the game is you saving Sei and Stella

cute af

See you later.

>not getting rekt and being saved by Sei

can I have a list of all the characters

welp

You ruined my buzz bro
Seeing this shit pisses me the hell off

What's MegaChristmas with stella like?

Nth for jill a cutie

Better version.

What do you think? Dana cosplay?

A corset is not a vest.

It's cute.

what the fuck

He's so small

Haven't seen anyone post this pic yet

I would tell those eyes my secrets

Last thread. Here's Alma from same artist.

hnnnnng

holy shit these are actually pretty good, who's the artist, pray tell?

Alma really is great.

4rca.tumblr.com/

Post the textless version

It's a lot lower quality.

DELETE

You can always download the original PSD for maximum quality: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzTT31tCwFZBOUs4WEFCUUlyeUU

I want to bury my face inside Alma's tiddies.

twitter.com/casskhaw/status/717675212364455936
Can someone ask her to upload a digital version of this poster? She uploaded the poster with Jill & Anna to Steam Community earlier.

Any proper guides for optional dialog?
All I got are these

>Costanza's cab jumping bullshit when he's drunk if Stella isn't in the bar when he comes in after her, or Streaming-Chans finding freedom story if you refuse to get her hammered when she comes in the first time, and that also leads to Deal's "I want the dogs to accept me" plush corgi conversation.

>Giving Jamie a Moonblast instead of a Marsblast reveals some uninteresting info about the guy who made the Hadron cannon that blew up the moon. Giving him a Mercuryblast gets him to tell you a little bit more about his job.

>Like giving Ingram only sweet drinks so he opens up instead of being a dick, or giving Donovon only beers so he grows some balls and stands up for what he thinks a news outlet should be?

Get dorothy wasted for MegaChristmas gangbangs

Get Mario drunk the second time he comes in to learn how much Gil is a piece of man

Want deal to get the shit bullied out of him by betty get him drunk

Getting stella drunk will cause her to premptivley go into how she got her eye

Getting alma drunk will cause her to reveal her math and hexidecimal fetish

TLDR get people drunk it only leads to good things

Thanks bruh. Do you know how to get Streaming'chan's body pillow dialog? I got her drunk when she came in and I didn't get that dialog

Acutally i don't know i've seen maybe a screen shot of that scene and that's it i've never attempted to get it myself

It shouldn't be a big problem since they're pretty slow compared to others.

Original resolution is 5kx3k. If anyone's interested I can post bigger version, colored and without posterize effect

Alma lewds, there is a god.

Bigger, colored, whatever else you want to share.

I really like this comic

The expressions are great.

>"Ah... I want to taste a B-BOSS..."
canon

damn

think so yep

This fucking game is forcing me to get drunk. I play this game just before bedtime, after whatever alcohol blurs the scanline. Been doing that shit for days. And I don't even drink, for fuck's sake.

Worst part is that it's totally worth it. I guess this is "Listening Pink Floyd stoned" experience of our generation.

This, fucking, game.

I'd rather play it stoned desu

Ỳ̛̀o̵̴̧͡u̸͞ ̧͟şù͠ŗ҉e̴̴͘͢ ̸̢́ą̀́͝͏b̨̛o҉̴ù̶̕͝t̵̢͡ ̸̢͝t҉͟͞h̡́a͏̕t̢?̷̸̢

What does drinking more beer do when the boss visits your home?

I drank until Jill's face is red but the conversation ended not long after that, not sure if that's because I drank too much or maybe the conversation really was over.

Is that the one I made the other day? The frame delay was fucked. This one is better.

holy lewds
this isn't even subtle anymore

If you get drunk early it changes the dialogue
but if you wait, it won't.

>tfw no valhalla gf

What I got was the Alma being hot and the last guy she slept with got angry about her smoking in bed and she went into Lenore a bit before Gabi shows up

Why'd you delete it?

Norma is a qt

which one tho

My bad. I just wanted to correct a tiny thing in the image and I forgot to hit the file only checkbox.

>vetdyke has such a simple yet charming design
>is vetdyke so no guy has a chance with her unless he's a prettyboy robot that likes pussy drinks

Shame.

>wears lab coat on one arm

Why would you want to fug an autist in the first place? She'll probably have another "episode" in the bedroom and kick your dick

what did you do? it's nice

>kick your dick

I'm not completely opposed to that so it works out.

am i the only person that is just reading the script file for the dialog instead of triggering it in game? i feel like that is the most efficient way to read all of the dialog.

>efficient
Why would I even do that? It is just a VN, not my job or some pseudo-job like an MMO.

Could someone please post the cellphone background? Just got a new phone and I'd like to see how it looks.

im a lazy fuck who wants instant gratification.

They should have added a scene-skip or conversation library or something for New Game Plus so you could more easily get to the points where you get different drink related dialogue and not have to replay the whole game for it

Thanks a bunch, dude.

Here you are. Later I can draw someone else, but the main question is - Stella or Sei?
Ah, and another thing. How can I get absinthe? I remember it's has something with *Kira* Miki.

My dick.

Alma is literally perfect, I want to marry and fuck her silly.

Cute but I got the impression that Alma's whole arms were cyber-enhanced.

mess up one of Stella's riddle orders on her first visit

More Alma, this time getting fucked silly with her drunk expression.

She mentioned several times about her hands "chopped off" and never about whole arms.
Thanks user.
I-I'd rather draw something less lewd

>I-I'd rather draw something less lewd
FUCK YOU
draw Sei and Stella toasting big beers at the bar having fun

That's pretty weird then, because carpal tunnel is something that affects your arm up to the elbow. Chopping off your hands probably wouldn't prevent you from getting it, like she says, since those nerves would still be there.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

are there any dorothy worthy fan arts out there?

Good shit user, this is some great stuff

A few here and there

nice, i hope i get to see more fanarts for va11 halla. Specifically dorothy, ,dana, jill&gill

>picture

i didn't care much for her but jesus that particular facial expression hnnng

Kim needs more love.

Kim gets a bad rap. She's labeled as the tumblr boogeyman, but she's really just super stressed out at first and panicking.

On subsequent visits she's way more chill, and I can actually kind of relate to her problems. Maybe not entirely, but I know how it feels to have a pushy boss who doesn't appreciate your efforts. I was legitimately glad that she seemed to be doing well.

Good you got to see her doing well, i'm not sure what i did wrong but on my 3rd run of the game i think i killed her or something

Because where she was supposed to show up for the 3rd and final time, one of Dana's friends did instead, it was cool and all but still wondering what i did.

Oh, that's one of the flaming moai secret easter eggs. You serve it to someone and some way down the road, you get that random encounter instead of who would have showed up.

That's good, nice to see i didn't kill her, she was the only one i actually served a flaming moai to

imgur.com/a/1oIib

Yeah, if you serve it to her when she asks for "Anything", or when Alma asks for something classy, or... I forget the third one.

They're all triggers for encounters with characters from Read Only Memories, where Dana had a cameo where she describes the Flaming Moai recipe.

hope this wont be the only ones

Pffft, oh man. They're browsing and spreading the lewd fanart!

blog.waifubartending.com/post/147152273148/the-lewd-report

When I didn't think I could like the devs any more than I already do, they go and do this. Whelp.....

>this (relative) influx of fanarts and lewds

Those beautiful bastards.