/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2234 - Skilly Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
High-Red Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator. (C&D'd, dead)
● YGOPro is an automated simulator. (C&D'd, alive but not officially distributed, download from above links)

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Invasion of Venom (July 9th)
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)

●TCG: Rise of the True Dragons Structure Deck (July 8th)
●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1QzjCCDqJU-PyUSeCkEwqSlS63fi2fjwldnb42qlfhVE/edit?pref=2&pli=1
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059151854.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thoughts on this?

docs.google.com/document/d/1QzjCCDqJU-PyUSeCkEwqSlS63fi2fjwldnb42qlfhVE/edit?pref=2&pli=1

1st for synchrons

So the question isn't if KoA is going to hit Solemn Strike or not

The question is how hard will it get hit.

So how many copies do you think they will allow?

1? or go to outright 0?

So what rock support would you guys stock up on for subterrors?

Yugioh players
>Buy Kozmemes/pendulumemes/monarmemes
>Pay at least $1000 for a single deck because of kevin tewart rarities and retarded inflated prizes of wannabe vendors
>Lel your $150 Hexproof ship can be affected by targets anyway
>Anyway you got the deck and you managed somehow to get lucky and win a YCS
>Get only a playmat and Minerva, which is the only thing of value
>Except no one will ever want to buy it save for really greedy shops, which of course they will undervalue the fuck out of it
>Your deck will lose all value and be unplayable and unselleable in some months/weeks/days

Magic players
>Choose one of 10 or more competitive tier 1 decks in the format, which all vary a fucking lot on gameplay and strategy
>Your deck will not cross the $500 or $600 dollar mark, and the format will gets considerable cheaper with new booster creating new decks, giving you more options
>Several players have won entire events with $200 decks
>Win a Grand Prix
>Get $10 000 on cash and no bullshit
>You deck will not lose value because good cards see play on Modern retain 100% of their value or increased it with the years
>In fact several of your cards will triple their cost in the next years

>STILL CHOOSE TO PLAY YUGIOH XD

Okay.....

Banned, and Judgment back to 1.

8th for Red-Eyes

Magic releases a set
>A week before Eldricht Moon is released we know all the cards in the set
>Wizards used a whole month to slowly reveal the whole set to their consumers increasing sales with every reveal and increasing the hype each time
>Lore regarding the current plane and the characters in the cards is updated every week for the fans
>Compeling history which right nows makes everyone engage on heated debates regarding morality, friendship and right/wrong due to the Sorin and Nahiri situation
>Even an art book was released
>The set contains several great cards for multiple formats like standard, modern and legacy
>Release tournamets are actually great experiences with good prizes

Konami releases a set
>Literally no build up
>You don't fucking know 90% of the set when preordering
>No lore except for the pictures on the cards
>Players need to steal sneak kits and crack the packs to even know what they are pre ordering
>Only 5 to 3 cards in the whole set are actually playable in the only format avaible for play
>Horrible rarity system made to screw over the playerbase
>No release tournaments, take your packs and fuck off

Yeah, playing yugioh is so much better and rewarding.....

Konami is such a good company......

Can't wait to get these cards several months after another country and with an upgraded rarity on every useful card........

>You deck will not lose value because good cards see play on Modern retain 100% of their value or increased it with the years

Splinter Twin says hi, dumbass.

Pot of the Forbidden. Spirit of the Fall Wind. Pre-Prep + Tarotrei. The Shallow Grave. Burst Rebirth.

Okay that's not Rock support, but, still.

Waifu.

Destiny Heroes are goofy as fuck, but I'll be damned if they aren't fun to pilot.

>move to magic
>game is cool and balanced
>innovation, techs and good ideas are super rewarded
>get MONEY a prize rewards
>Wizards of the Coast aren't trying to cashgrab you at every instant and the whole tournament scene is cool as fuck
>No kevin tewards or julia

Today....

>return to /dng/ to see how's everyone is doing
>dueling network is dead
>yugioh pro is dead
>general named after a dead simulator
>still blaming mexicans
>still posting the meme waifu shit
>threads are even slower than before
>gay posting
>more gay posting
>game is still unbalanced as fuck
>tripfags

is this autist going to advertise in every thread

>tfw opponent doesn't know about gravetraps

>Replying to the stalest pasta this general has

What card is that supposed to be?

its a summerfag, just ignore his posts

or hide & report

@147976953
You've posted this again, what's your point?
No (You)s for you

The best one

just so you know, reporting is worthless and doesn't do anything, because the mods are worthless and don't do anything

meme decks? meme decks?

Wheres the link to HD cards and who removed it from the OP?

>yugioh players insist that yugioh outsells magic or is more popular

>Since making its debut in 1993, the Magic: The Gathering trading card game has spread across the world while growing ever more popular. According to the publishers Wizards of the Coast, Inc (USA), the game, which has since been translated into nine languages, is now played in 52 countries and by more than six million players.

>Since making its debut in 1993, the Magic: The Gathering trading card game has spread across the world while growing ever more popular. According to the publishers Wizards of the Coast, Inc (USA), the game, which has since been translated into nine languages, is now played in 52 countries and by more than six million players.

YUGIOH

BTFO

BFTO

BBBBBB

TTTTTTT

FFFFFFF

OOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon's Mirror seems like obvious tech in this... no good with it being unsearchable?

What's with all the summerposting today?

>enterblathnir
>BE V. BB

No one's impressed

>What's with all the summerposting during the summer?

that's what the summoner monk was. I was testing him out but I'm probably gonna swap back to it.

>Magic pasta

Force of Will version when?

We really should move the general to /a/ to avoid all this shitposting.

We dont have any problems there.

>Subterrors and Talia
Here for new setdek petdeks and Xyz Universe memes

REAL THREAD HERE

Just an FYI Force of Will looks dank.

Why the fuck are there all these 2016.07 ban list rooms on percy? I want to play with my fucking summoner monk god damn it.

MIGRATE

MOVE

Go away

i'm a little impressed this guy is finding a new IP every time for something most people won't notice

Why?

>literally a worse defense draw
What the hell was wrong with this set? When would ANY of these shit be useful?

Is this it user?

ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

GET IN HERE

Can't be helped when Kaz made more than half of the cards of it, and I doubt he gave a shit about if cards that are similar to them exist.

QUICK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I understand but holy crap, the only good S/T in here is Swords.
This has got to be the most pointless trap I've ever seen.
You're going to lose anyways so why even bother playing it?

I mean, with the prevalence of Twin Twister, at least you can recover a bit from having your Dicovering Destiny(s) destroyed before you could use them

Not that anybody would run either card anyways.

If I'm reading this card right, it's *kind of* a Magic Cylinder that also destroys the opponents monster by battle. Silly, but at least great casual bait.

the fuck is going on with the magic shills.

Anime soon

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Did you read the first part of it?
>When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, if its ATK is greater than or equal to your LP: Special Summon this card in Attack Position as an Effect Monster with the same ATK as your current LP (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK ?/DEF 0), then change the attack target to this card.
It's literally pointless to use it since the ruling on losses have changed so the magic cylinder effect is pointless because your LP hits 0 before it can be applied.

Oh wow I'm retarded, I thought it copied the opponent's monsters ATK. Way worse than I thought.

That link IS in the OP though.

>ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059151854.html
>DDD getting several spots

Keikaku doori

A lot of these cards are like that.
With Cosmic Cyclone, Dragon Spirit of White and Crystron Phoenixion coming out floating S/T like this will become useless since banishing S/T removal will become more prominent since it is the only way to counter pendulums which only get stronger as Arc-V goes on.

Spamming is against the rules user, please stop.

Is it worth it to mix burgers with older trap monsters like metal reflect slime or are they better on their own?

If you're going to mix them, just use frogs so you can actually open with Treatoad instead of having to wait for Turn 2.

Unless you're trying to run some janky Uria tech, no, definitely not. As far as I know Burgers only really mix with frogs.

So now that we've had a glance at the upcoming packs and the cards we're going to be seing introduced to the game, what does /dng/ think will happen in the meta next?

I don't think the new packs are gonna really do much to dislodge or change the current meta other than adding a few new techs to the existing meta decks. In my opinion we're not going to see Kozmo/Burning Abyss/Monarchs drop out of the meta until we see them properly hit by the banlist.

I'll admit I'm curious if Frogs will force themselves to the tops of tourneys through the power of meme magic though.

ABCs, monarchs, blue eyes, phantom abyss, and maybe triple d's if their shit doesn't get pushed back even more.

Let's leave that aside for now

>DDD in the TCG never

REAL THREAD

I am getting sick of 10 minute turns and 2 turn games. Is this shit ever going to stop?

Which is the real thread??

TCG side should have Metalfoes joining in with TDIL and Blue-eyes with the MP since it'll finally be at full power here so long as people ACTUALLY LOOK UP THE PROPER DECKLISTS FOR BOTH OF THESE DECKS AND NOT RUN MEME SHIT LIKE YANG ZINGS, KOZMOS IN METALFOES OR MAIDEN, FELGRAND, GALAXIES IN BLUE-EYES
OCG side will be a mess of random decks since the format is a pushover and every deck can be outplayed since it's all linear shit over there.

Please see the attached image.

This one came first and has more posts.

Hell no, I had a monarch player summon tzolkin then continue his turn for another 2 minutes before just exiting out of boredom. That new lvl 8 tuner and that new pendulum opens up so many decks to synchro garbage.

I hope it does, but it makes me wonder how the fuck they take so much time to do their plays.

I'm tempted to buy Amorphages, /dng/. Keep me from making this terrible decision.

>closest locals every Saturday an hour and a half away
>mostly work every Saturday, very seldom get it off
>Konami trying to get rid of online YGO

Don't think I'll support your mobile trash ygo simulator Konami

Honestly, if you find them fun then go ahead and do so. Just make sure they ARE actually fun before you do so however; give them a good deal of playtesting on YGOPro and make sure you're happy with the deck you have before you commit and spend your money.

You better buy them before I do. I've been planning to go full roleplay fag and duel with a bag of spices and perfumes.

Have you played amorphages before? That should be enough to keep you away.

THIS ONE

If you don't open the correct one for your match-up then it's gg.

Amorphage, not Aromage.

>not roleplaying as gluttony and lust
>not being 100 lbs overweight and smelling like a rose

Not that guy but honestly I could see an Amorphage player in the anime going around with scents and spices and spouting pretentious bollocks all the time, only then to be a spiteful and rage-filled bastard when they actually duel.

The only amorphage player I met was some fat black dude messing around with them at the SHVI sneak, who bragged about judging some regional event years ago. He fucking lost to blackwings because he ran shit like magic mallet.

Vorcia being retarded as usual

>Summon Lancelot
>Activated my own monster effect
>it automatically negates my own effect

Is this supposed to happen?

Did you read the card?

Yes, his effect doesn't say "can" so that means he must if able.

I just never heard of your own card negating your own effects

Does it say your opponent's card effect.

someone here is new enough to know LaDD

"Or another monster." This is why people run heartland Draco instead.

What was the defining moment of /dng/

the original Retard Hour

when we said a good card would be bad

That one dragon ruler picture that everyone posts.

why is this so dead?

Will Infinity get hit?

Why it would get hit?

Galaxy Soldier/Kozmemes/other forms of dumbfuckery that keeps shitting it on the board.

Omni-negation beaters are getting real cancerous.

UNBAN MEE

Why the fuck are there 2 threads?

It's like Treatoad, except most decks can make it, and it can remove your opponent's monsters.

Anyone have good decks that use the seal of orichalcos? I don't know if the japs used it in any relevant deck.