/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo
listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JrRUkut6pLo#【MAD】D.VA_is_my_waifu「THANK_YOU_FOR_THE_1_MILLION_VIEWS_!!!!」
youtube.com/watch?v=5e3uiAIia-4
youtube.com/watch?v=f-vw7fYmQP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

>Bastion, the biggest meme in the game, is the counter to meme comps

BEAT BACK THE OMNIC MENACE

There's nothing left to save.

>blizzard released a patch to a mode a minority wanted
>they going to rest on said patch
>no balance changes for the next weeks

which language makes zarya not sound like a dyke, im getting tired of her voice

>Me and my friend playing Mei alternate putting up ice walls in hanamura
>Have a symmetra with a car wash on the other flank path
>Enemy team can barely proceed, their reinhardt isn't fast enough to get through without being cut off from his team and killed
>Win the match
>My team starts flaming me and my friend
>"But we won"
>"But it wasn't fun for anyone but you and the other mei"
>"But it's competitive, shouldn't you be happy you won"
>"Kill yourself you fun sucker"
I don't understand.

>Solo queue

It's like you don't have 15 folks online in your friendlist on standby for this shit.

>tfw team mate is bitching about something so I switch to hanzo so he bitches more

don't be a bitch, lads

>not thrashing plebs in yolo queue pubs

laughing @ ur lyfe user

Let's start this thread off with heal sluts trying to defend Mercy's ultimate

>instant cast, even if killed during incantation
>radius is fuckhuge for the size of these games and maps
>can literally negate the q's of the entire enemy team
>while being revived, enemies can't be harmed
>while being revived, enemies abilities start to refresh
>while being revived, enemies have the ability to move from any headshot you have lined up or any mine or trap placed
>if this ult goes off you literally just lost the game unless you to, have a mercy

>She'll always have the easy crit problem even if they reduce its size.
The thing is, you should never be face to face with your opponent and you really should get punished for that.

D. Va is meant to fly in, shoot, and fly out.
There's a reason why your critbox is like that, and why your abilities are flying away and shielding from projectiles. Because you're not meant to stay and take damage.

The one true problem about D. Va is the fact that her spread is ridiculously huge, she suffers from a severe case damage falloff, and she can't really walk while shooting.
So she can only deal her very good damage in the closest of ranges and landing headshots.

Her ult is also not very good but ults don't make or break a character.
Sure, they can compensate for shortcomings but wouldn't you prefer to eliminate said shortcomings instead?

Healmistress here.
Mercy's ultimate is bullshit, I don't have to read any of that.

post them lewd pharah and meis

and that mei snap webm please and thanks

12th for Blizzard-endorsed aimbotting by EnvyUs.Taimou in Overwatch tournaments

Multi-Rein teams are quite possibly the most terrifying things I've had the misfortune of encountering as a Mercy. Holy shit.

>you should never be face to face with your opponent and you really should get punished for that.
>So she can only deal her very good damage in the closest of ranges and landing headshots.

This sounds counter intuitive.

Why are my QP games much harder than ranked?

I only played my 10 placements and calibrated at 48 after going 5-5.
But in my QP games people seem much better and I check their profiles and almost everybody is 60+.

What the fuck?

>unless you to, have a mercy
its about who kills the other mercy first or keeps her down the most

unlike lucio she cant really participate in the fight or be helpful because she either has her beam on someone or is busy hiding/running away

>tfw Reinhardt "main"
>can deal with Zaryas
>play Zarya
>no Reinhardt can deal with me
Why

>I'm going for the donut steel!

What did she mean by this?

>Q with potential to kill entire team
>Q with potential to revive entire team
I don't see the problem, especially when Symmetra also has a teleporter which could essentially be the same thing

If she has more than 60 charge your team is dead

You thinks she'll be pissed at Mercy?

what are disabled people
what are children

>Healmistress here.

Do you have a tankslut?

>D. Va is meant to fly in, shoot, and fly out.
she explodes in the process because of said critbox

Except Symmetra's Q takes time to construct and has to be protected or hidden, and everyone has to go through a respawn killcam and wow you really didn't think that through did you?

>The thing is, you should never be face to face with your opponent and you really should get punished for that.

So you should be punished for ever playing in a scenario where someone might turn and look at your giant, impossible to hide, mech that takes forever to kill anything even at point blank.

>There's a reason why your critbox is like that,

Because the crit box is the head and they put the crit box on the head. Its not like that for any design purpose what-so-ever.

>The one true problem about D. Va is the fact that her spread is ridiculously huge, she suffers from a severe case damage falloff, and she can't really walk while shooting.
So she can only deal her very good damage in the closest of ranges and landing headshots.

That sounds like three problems.

>Her ult is also not very good but ults don't make or break a character.

Tell that to Mercy, Hanzo, Junkrat, or Pharah.

Does 18 kill streak and 38 eliminations with Genji mean I got gud?

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

I want pharah to cum inside me!

>Sombra isn't Ana Amari

Wat do?

Her damage beam probably results in more damage than lucio overall in a lot of team fights.

If you can do it consistently over a multitude of matches while also winning a majority of them, yes.
I got 42 eliminations and 12k damage as Lucio one match, doesn't mean I'm good.

I'm actually kinda hoping that's the case. I can only imagine the kind of fan art that would come out if she is.

>could essentially be the same thing

>play Pharah
>other team has two reinhardt, two bastion, two mercy strat
>wow great strat guys
>I just fly above them and nuke them and take the point in under a minute

any hope of Sombra not being Ana was dashed when the teaser had her name on it

So when the fuck are they going to buff this bitch and zenyatta?

I'm seriously getting tired of having to pick soldier/mei/roadhog/lucio every single game if I want a chance at winning, I want to have fun

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH

Here's what actually happened
>play Pharah
>other team has two reinhardt, two bastion, two mercy strat
>you get shot out of the sky every time you leave the ground

surely D-VA's biggest problem is that she's waayy to similar to winston, but much more unreliable, with a bit more power if you can finagle it correctly.

>Reinhardt's and bastions that are incapable of looking up
Well that's a new one from made up story land
>Lucio and Mei aren't fun
WOAH THERE BOB YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WITH THOSE HOT OPINIONS.

Except that's not what happened

>three stationary team members sitting in one place shooting at my team while ignoring the pharah above them has a chance of winning

zen will be hard to buff because he was a big issue back in beta

d.vas buff is delayed because blizzard doesnt know if people that play d.va are retarded or if their balancing is retarded

>guaranteed money every box instead of some shitty voice line or spray

what's the problem man

now you'll have a headstart when the new skins/ characters are added

>play Tracer on koth
>get POTM
>89% kill participation
is this real life

Is there a 10 hrs version of this?

I looked on youtube but found nothing. I want to listen to this constantly while playing muh waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo

HEROES NEVER noon

why would she be?

>most people state that you can hover the cursor over an enemy ad roadhog and hitscan will do the magic.
>do that
>dude moves away from the hook

hitscan my ass.

>spend whole night yesterday getting amazing players
>went from 52 to 64

>spend whole night getting shitters
>went from 64 to 62

Please stop this memeing

sure they're fun but playing the same 5 or so heroes every single game gets boring

I just want more comp-viable heroes, I'd play quick play but it's a fucking mess

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JrRUkut6pLo#【MAD】D.VA_is_my_waifu「THANK_YOU_FOR_THE_1_MILLION_VIEWS_!!!!」

>tfw 60+ tank
>tfw would gladly do 24h d/s play
Too scared to message you tho

They had her as a recipient in the Portuguese language version of that picture, but it could be a red herring, and she was just added as another authority. I mean she's extremely active in Dorado and her codename is Sombra. It sounds like she'd be mexican. It would be nice if she was Ana though, because she and soldier might meet and that could be cool. Even if it just leads to shipping.

Wow, D.va isn't even real but the amount of cancer she's producing is exactly what would happen if a pro female gamer become popular.

You must be really really bad, hook is absolutely broken and easy to land.

>d.vas buff is delayed because blizzard doesnt know if people that play d.va are retarded or if their balancing is retarded
This
A lot of people have no idea how to use D.va, hell even I don't know how to use her effectively
I once got in an across the map battle with a D.va as Lucio, she was just spamming her cannons somehow expecting to kill me from miles away, and I was just outhealing her damage done
And I mean, I'm rank 62 on comp so it's not like I'm in some super shitter MMR, it's just some people are retarded when using unfamiliar heroes I guess

I understand Soldier is supposed to be the versatile pick but more than "you can't go wrong picking him" he's more like "you should always pick him because there is no reason not to pick him".

i enjoy gremlin d.va way too much

eh i'l get better anyways.

theres nothing to him other than the fact he isnt built on gimmicks, and that alone makes him a very strong hero

He's our last defense against the pharah menace.
Let this old man have his time.

Reminder that it's apparently OK for Pharah to counter half the roster because she has 2 soft counters.

Reminder Pharah has been a T1 Offense pick from day 1.

Reminder Pharah + Mercy is the most retardedly overpowered 2-hero combo in the game and there is not a single reason not to run it every game.

>2000 coins and I have no idea what to buy since I already got most the skins

BIKINI SKINS WHEN

Occam's Razor

it's much simpler to assume the translation team didn't get a last minute revision of the script than to assume Blizzard anticipated people checking random foreign localizations to throw people off

how to buff mccree:

dead eye now charges 210 dmg/s instead of 170

it's ridiculous how long you have to keep your ult logged to kill just a 200 hp hero

Pharah is literally the new McCree, all the McCree shitters flocked to her after he got nerfed

i like how Pharah pretty much breaks the game but nobody seems to mind her because hey S76 is good against him

the entire game at high level is "Pharah and heroes who are decent against Pharah/do not get raped six ways to sunday by Pharah" but hey that's totally fine and dandy because muh qt brown waify XD

I'll admit as a Pharah player that my worst nightmare is a team with just two decent soldiers

>pharah has been t1 since day 1
>Was picked 1/20 games before the widow pharah nerfs
>Counters half the roster
>Bastion Torbjorn Mei and Junkrat are supposedly half the roster
at least have your shitter post be semi accurate

I love how he just continues to run in and swing his hammer like nothing happened

Based 76 putting in work according to that killfeed

>implying theyre not playing Roadhog

reminder that you're literal garbage

200 hp with none of it being armor, absolutely no air control, long as fuck cooldowns

Gotta agree with your team there. Cheesy shit like that is no fun.

i agree as someone who doesn't even play him. his ult is hilariously ineffective most of the time.

whenever there's a McCree or 76 i go Mei and icewall them off when they ult

>hanzo obsessed weeaboo faggot on team
>lose

this is exactly like having a jungling peruvian on your team in dota

Why are some people such high level with very low playing time?

I'm in my forties with ~35 hours, but I've seen people in the sixties and above with the same time, and with the similar playing statistics.

Not pharah, meant Mccree nerfs.
Woops.
Don't call me an idiot I'm just sleepy

This one?

You don't need to be face to face with your opponent in order to land a headshot, I don't believe.
But the point is she's just not meant to stay and fight. She's meant to pick you off and fly away whether she succeeds or not.

She can also just zoom around the point and push people off, and assist teammates with Defense Matrix.

No, unfortunately.

You don't instantly die when you're hit.
Quit exaggerating.

>Mercy
Her ult is ridiculous, but she'd still be a good character even with a nerfed ult.
Or she would be if Lucio wasn't a thing.

>Hanzo
Great ult, still a bad character.

>Junkrat
Mediocre ult, mediocre character.

>Pharah
Tricky ult, but good character overall because 120 direct hits.

I'd say she'd be better than Winston if she could actually chase after people and finish them off properly.
She can actually fly and knock people away instead of just a super jump and the cooldown on her flight is nonexistent.
Defense Matrix is probably better than Winston's bubble, at least for personal uses.

>implying shitters play anything other than DPS

>implying shitters dont flock to insta kill characters

What do you listen to when playing the game?
youtube.com/watch?v=5e3uiAIia-4
Is my song whenever I'm 76.

WELL YA GOT ME THERE

all "hook" Pudge type characters are luck based cancer scrubs play

I use dva to break past defenders defenses/chokepoints to get to capture zones

She's very limited and hard to use but her damage drop off is abysmal

like with anything most people are fuckwits and don't want to learn how to play or work as a team

What character do really want to git gud at but can't?
For me it's Symmetra. She's fun but I suck at her.

My hope is the new character is technically Ana, but isn't Sombra. There isn't really anything conclusive connecting Sombra to the masked individual found in Anubis, and the masked individual is strongly connected to the sniper teaser and leaked scope design.

>Blizzard still hasn't added an in-game web browser like steam so I can easily access youtube and listen to songs without constantly tabbing out of the game

how do i play Tracer and Zarya, they seem fun and they're 2 characters i just can't seem to play worth a shit

i can't pick between low sensitivity for aiming or high sensitivity for awareness, i can't seem to find a happy medium

Ay fuck you the rolling golem is a gentleman and a scholar
I listen to sound effects so I don't get flanked by a reaper running in his size 14 timbs.
You should probably do the same

Now i feel like a retard for not knowing about this site.

Thanks anyway.

>Oh boy! THIRTY whole blizzbux! WOW!
Fuck you

As long as we get lines that imply that Jack is Pharah's dad, I will be content.

>200 hp with none of it being armor
like every other offense classes except for the one with even less hp

>absolutely no air control
what

>long as fuck cooldowns
almost like her E and shift are some of the best skills in the game

It's an attack on Temple of Anubis with a team that doesn't know to rush the second point before the enemy team can regroup episode

Cool, roughly four minutes of getting slaughtered, followed by a loss. Fun shit.

how

>playing Lucio on Anubis in comp
>we get wiped
>enemies are about to take the first point and potentially force the game in to sudden death
>this comes on
>I speedboost and wallride to the point like a madman
>solo contest it until my team arrives
>we win
youtube.com/watch?v=f-vw7fYmQP0