Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10710555
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/j6l0bbgjc4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for ded gaem

Second for despair

>he (he) hasn't uninstalled yet

cat

Who is the cutest character on Klaipedia?

Reminder that this post is a surefire way to get namedrops and drama started

Go away Rance.

HOW BOI FINNA MAKE CASH LIKE THIS AND STILL BE BREATHING?

thank you based mod

I must go, Yukari awaits.

Is this your first time in demon prison or what

>Wake up
>feeding the guinea pig
>going back in Tenet
>5 Pawdel later
Thanks to the user i will never see or meet who rised the DKP count on channel4

MAN NEEDA BE LOCKED UP IN A CELL

GAINS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

A "yes" would have sufficed.

Can you fuck off already Trap?

TURN A TURN A TURN A TURN AAAA

sup /m/ bro

exactly how much do you need to dislike somebody before you tell them you won't quest with them?

strawpoll.me/10710555

not even me senpai

Holey moley. How much talt would I need to pay for a commission by this artist?

>Current year
>Paying other people to portray your character
>Not teaching yourself how to become an artist
shiggy diggy

Should I do the fields in the order the
"Quest/Progression Map Guide" says? It doesn't matter what city I started in?

How much is a decent amount of gold per hour to be making grinding mobs?

Personally I just quest to 90 to do the dungeon. Then I bot to 170 then start questing again up to 224.

>then i bot

what's a good solo class?

can you recommend a good bot for this game?

Gold is an uncommon drop. Consider getting it off the market.

Is that you Dio?

Try the suicide booth.

I meant silver ;_;

I don't know but keep this in mind. Don't be more than 4 levels above the monsters and 10 levels below them. That's that level differences when exp penalties start hitting. Starting at 5% exp reduction per level past those marks.

A game with 280 levels (and expanding) where to grind with a friend effectively you must always be within 5-10 levels of each other.

Good design.

>tfw farming Egnomes for 2 hours an no Mithril
>tfw I stopped to hit some more after the line above and it just dropped
Thanks game.

>Don't be more than 4 levels above the monsters and 10 levels below them.
It honestly doesn't even fucking matter. What matters is that you do your missions and full dungeon runs if you don't want to grind pre Alemeth.

I'm actually not all that big of a mech fan, I just liked Turn A.

Where do I find Red Panto Spearman for Zircon?

300k is the average amount to make if you're actively grinding silver from mobs. If you can't do that then just farm and sell mithril instead. Alternatively farm rare recipes and hope for a huge payout.

Oops. I forgot to mention that low levels can leech off high level monsters. The exp reduction from being too low caps at 20%.

And that mobs start one hitting you after 15-20 level difference because >muh artificial difficulty

I know this may sound retarded, but where the fuck is the chaplain class?!

Okay is there a way to sell this Mithril besides getting jewed by the 30% Market tax?

>logout in Merc Post
>log in
>already being kys by complete stranger

Makes me hard when you're the highest level and bosses hit you for one.

Read the OP

It's been removed from game.

Only available to early access players.

Buy first a token and then you trade Mithril for 70-75 talt your will sell to an NPC or you can list it on market and get jewed by 10%

Where?

Read it

All of it.

I'm not seeing it either, man.

You don't.

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
maybe in hidden classes

What benefits are there to making alt characters on the same account instead of just using a fresh account?

Team Level experience ---> Increase Team Level ---> Increase Experience from mobs

>spoonfeeding people who can't read or navigate a pastebin
YOU MUST NOT DO THIS NEVER
I

>buy a token
But I'm farming Mithril to get shekels in order to buy a token. If you mean buy TP to buy a Token I may as well buy silver instead at that point.

Team Storage, ability to trade silver directly (soon), Team Level, having all characters take only one guild slot, etc.

You have to accept getting jewed for 30% tax, tokens aren't even that much expensive now so it's a little suffering now for greater benefits later

I'm new and working on an archer, can someone give me a pistol build?

One can get 1402 HP from 4x red gems (top/bot armor) + 2x yellow gem on your shoes. All gems lv 5.
+1700 from plate mastery for a whooping 2900hp.

I really want a grynas set, but it locks you into one character and takes 2 weeks to get.
What do you guys think about wasting some gems on a superior royal guard set? Seems a good idea since, well, even if I farm a grynas in the future, there will be always a alt to wear the trash set.

Or IMC will make these things tradable when the merge comes?

Just looked this up. Looks like you need tons of character levels just to level up team level and each team level and you get 1% per level. Seems like the team exp per level is too high. Direct silver seems nice. The shared team storage just saves time right? Since I figured you'd just open up the game on two PCs and trade that way.

>not putting green gems for evasion in boots
>not putting yellow gems in chest and pats for physical def

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/j6l0bbgjc4/

Just for you.

the quest doesn't trigger! It says I have to talk to this guard but he keeps saying that

How are you suppose to install add-ons through the add-on manager? There isn't anyway to open it or anything and the creator of it is too stupid to give any instructions.

I have green gems on superior bandit boots, but sometimes, all that you want is maximum hp.

In terms of EHP, the defense from the gems is really weak, lv 5 gem = 5 defense only, not going to be that much useful in a situation where your hp is less than 60k or so.

>too stupid
It's you.

What, is everyone born with the innate knowledge on how to mod games? How am I suppose to know how to when I have never done it before and there are no instructions?

>Please specify your Tree of Savior install directory.
You dropped from school at the age of 10 years old?

I downloaded the .zip file for the manager and unzipped it in ...steamapps>common>treeofsavior
but it doesn't have a X-file or anything to start it.

ayy lmao

>I don't understand something so it must be other people's fault
Kill yourself my man

Why did you unzipped it the treeofsavior file?

Yup. You can't fucking read alright.
Go back to the website and read the whole fucking instruction again.

thanks!

>Tree.of.Savior.Addon.Manager-win32-ia32.zip
Has an exe

Just keep spamming it
>ayy lmao
learn to meme faggot, can't believe Veeky Forums is so retarded, using ayy lmao as a laugh.
kys please

How does trade currently work for non-token users?

ayy lmao

Don't do that

capyba where do I farm mithrils familia?

>ayy lmao

Does Mithril Ore drop rate vary between Stone Orca/Yognome/Egnome? Hopefully Orca is comparable and has no bots? Tired of having to change channels a couple times and still not having a full room of monsters in the church.

So I heard that one of the best support classes in this game was the CryoChrono3 and the best gear was Lolopanther. What should I be aiming for? Lolopanther Plate set or Cloth set? I think I will be going full Con unless someone can suggest why I should take some Int or Spr.

orcas are spread on the map though

100 Kills DPK.

is DPK a thing or are you guys just drinking some strange koolaid?

Play the game so you'll quit it before even reaching 200

>Lolopanther
Good luck getting it

Can you compete with bots and moving between spawn points and clean then in seconds?
Tenet Church 2F
Otherwise, Yognomes in 2nd Demon Prison, you can also make some gems there with the Vubbe key hunting

I don't get it, do people play MMOs without trying to reach level cap and getting BiS gear?

I'm in 2nd DP currently. Any area specific or should I just be moving around?

Just move around

It's a cryo chrono, you need 0 gear. It's literally the "I'm too bad to play online games but I still want to be loved and wanted by literally everyone by pressing 2 buttons" class.

Even if you wanted to invest into skills attributes, they're so cheap a newbie can max them out.

That you mention lolopanther gear for a class that needs almost 0 gear or investment of any kind is just silly so play the game?

It's confirmed real

I really like supports so its either that or Cleric2 Priest3 Oracle Plague Doctor. What Lolopanther gear should I get for that then? Plate or Cloth? Also what is wrong with trying to get better gear for your characters?