Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

Crimson #1

Who Crimson Mushin here?!

courante cabbage selling now

Crimson is number ONE

Blackram #1

Let's keep this thread clean from Bamboo.

who care.......

Don't ever make the new thread ever again, you fucking retard.

Blackram #1
Tyrian Cult #1
Talus Dominion #1

JSY NA 925887

lolith sure isn't

It's only time user. Crimson can always use more friends :^)

Time to sleep?

Neck yourself rat

why didnt you just post a lobby here you fucking retard? some of the discordfags like you so it would fill pretty fast

I don't know why I still play anymore. Leveling is a chore, and I can't stand making money beyond doing the daily challenges. My clan might as well be background noise since I don't really do anything with them. I don't really play enjoy playing overall. It might be time to quit.

Take a break user. It always helps clear your mind.

The daily challenge makes me feel obligated though. If i don't do them, I'll have an even harder time to catch up

Wew mean.

I don't really run with bnsg, plus it's 7-9am on a sunday and normally people are sleeping.

Screw that noise user. You're starting to think you HAVE to do things. It's a video game, take a break and come back to it. If you're worried about getting left behind don't you worry. We're here in the lobbies posted on this thread to help!

when are we gonna make a /bnsg/ anime

>plus it's 7-9am on a sunday

are you eu?

Yes.

Why do you still play /bnsg/?

seriously

The main character should be Gyro and his crazy adventures on the way to becoming great again.

My clan.

Gyro's Bizarre Adventures

Nothing else to play.

I play because of one person. Im trying to create an environment where that person can enjoy the game.

xth for asura is a beast

Because I have nothing else to do

nothing better to waste my time on

I don't play, but I miss people from here and like to know what they've been up to. Whether they miss me back is a different story.

its pretty fun but the only thing keeping me here is you guys, without the fun times with everyone here i would have quit a long time ago, also there really isnt anything better out there yet.

fuck off ryzna

What server did you play on?

uhm...no?

>tfw no friends yet you still play this shit game

is this what they call autism?

user pls

That's Luu user.

ITS FUCKING DONNIE YOU IDIOT

Have you tried speaking to people, or are you a passive person?

meant to reply to

yeah, i have it too dont worry

It's not Donnie. Donnie would claim it's him.

Asura6
NA #930973
Come on your alts and grab some pizzas.

I'll be your friend, user

i'll be wasting time on wowsoon

maybe

it will probably be for like a month and then i'll come back or some shit, who knows. weekly lockouts are way too goddamn long.

no that wasn't me.

Because I like repetition and this gives me something to do while I listen to TBFP and Team Four Star

Wrong screenshot

Guilt.

this game is so dead

but i'm not on eu

i am a passive person

My waifu still plays and no other decent mmos to idle on. I may play Revelation online cuz hell yeah spear wielding shield tank but even then I'd probably still be playing BnS just not as often.

other one was better

its full
Thanks!

Well it's a daily quest simulator it gets old.

There's still some fun to be had in this game. Whether it is dunking nerds in SSP or just running casual 4 mans with friends, sin memes and just hanging out with other bnsg anons.

I don't even know why at this point anymore. I don't particularly enjoy much of anything about this game any more. I only ever get on to hang out with friends and thats really it.

Need 3 more

for /ss/

I really enjoyed relaxing with all of my friends on Mushin before falling asleep.

Goodnight /bnsg/!

Oh my little friend you always keep me company when all those mean bad people harass me.

This was just finished being drawn.

I'd po' har in the an if you know what I mean.

Ex Fide

>kizuna

AHHHH

tailjobs coming back too?

dont fucking name drop me you little shit

I'll be your friend.

IGN and server?

SAY

s-sorry it won't happen ever again

WHAT AGAIN

scared?

>tfw pyceb will never crush your head with their thighs
Why even breath this tainted air

FUCK OFF YOU GOLD BUYING SHIT GET OFF MY BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

kys

please don't hurt me

Did Tailjobs get banned yet?

Fuck off.

Because it gives me something to do when not raiding, and a waifu character. Also 1v1 PVP.

I'm tired of playing with fucktarded idiots in PVP games. 1v1 is so much nicer. I can't wait for the world tournament patch, and we're caught up with korea.

you fuck off coy

leave coy out of this

Just asking cause I saw a few people reporting him for gold buying in the thread

>literally defending gold buyers

end yourselves

>neets mad they have to play this shitty game 10x as long as people with jobs

LOL

kidding, there are goldbuyers in this thread who play more than most of the neets

>kidding, there are goldbuyers in this thread who play more than most of the neets
Like who?

Eristic

>tfw ded game ded thred

>built in gold buying

FUCK this p2w game -_-

wont say, sorry user!

if you want to find out who bought gold just ask everyone with a legendary to post their dungeon clears.

this
we need this

That doesn't necessarily mean much. You could run asura 100 times and get like 8 embers, or you could run it 200 times and only see 2-3 .

You don't even need to run 4mans, you can get lucky w/ the premium stone transmutes or just farm SSP all day.

Asura 4
NA #944384

BUT 4MAN IS FUN CONTENT

I'd rathert hey have built in gold buying, instead of having gold farmers, and accounthackers that steal people's accounts to get that gold to sell.
Granted NCSOFT has failed at beating back the gold farmers, but in concept... well it works at staving off a lot of shittiness.

You can report him all you want, but do not expect him to get banned.