/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #307

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #307

Snowball Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96
JP SS True/False Event Translations: pastebin.com/NmHAVT10

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

July 8th - 9th: Elaine, MX54 Butcher, Irru, Chitose, Jeunese, Jin, Duran
July 15 - 16th: Lucian, Iggy, Shanti, Hiro, Damien, Duke, Asslad

Current events:
Let's make a Sorbet 7/8-7/22
All rival matches 7/3-7/17

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread :

shit snowball

is this snoball

TOO BIG
O
O

B
I
G

THICCER

>ywn titfuck a snowball
why live

If you're here narane, what are the gookrunes for saying: Do you still draw for soccer spirits?

Is it: 당신은 여전히 축구의 영혼을 위해 그리합니까?

I'm new to this general but I really like your OP image.

nice way to get the thread scrapped you moron

Snowballs are love, snowballs are life.

No one is disputing that but SJW mod-kun is bound to get our thread deleted with this.

They'd probably just delete the image, it's fine

N O A L O V E

I recommend asking in English. It's a simple enough sentence and translating it makes it impersonal to read.

If it's about Snowball, he said he had a picture for SS to do back in September 2015, but BB apparently likes holding onto pictures for a long time.

user, try to use an on-topic snowball at least.

snoball is still very clearly doing art, so why does everyone say korean law got him in trouble. pretty sure I read something else about c2us not wanting a google play rating change

It's a meme

If my Colo rank is 1.5%, I'm at 80 or 100 crystal club?

there apparently was an artist that got arrested over there, not sure which one, but it got some people to freak out and one artist scrapped everything

You're still part of the 1% until you reach 2%.

1.x% is 1%
5.x% is 5%

that makes no sense
its like counting ranks 101-199 as top 100

Don't forget to make sorbets for selena!

That's a bit different
If they called it the top 1% then it wouldn't include 1.x%, but they don't, they just have ranges

I love the S&M managers that never get used. Why are the lewdest characters in the game always managers?

The problem is if you work backward from 100% it suggests that the upper bounds are hard limits as there is no 100.x%

>wish I had 100% endgame
>every unit hypermax, rank 1 pvp etc
>realize itd be boring
>the point of playing is to reach that point
>itll eventually end up like that
>itll also eventually close down, whether or not I do
>so why do I bother playing this game at all
I see life like that to and see no reason to bother, but no believable reason to kill myself

After I've finished superbing my striker, gk, and legend should I be using littres to try to keep my other units that aren't purely totems even or max them one at a time?

You max your assist after those 3
Work on one at a time
No good players are "purely totems" though

Okay, is that still going to be true with the 6* littre since it will be more efficient and bring the overall level of the team up quicker?

I'm using a Nerua because I haven't found something better for my backline, but she is the only thunder unit I have. That's what I was thinking about, but I see why my other totems are worth maxing.

>tfw glab
at least its not stars tears

>accidentally use 7 instead of 8 lil swirlies
>fail
for fuck's sake, I hate this powerup system so much. yesterday I failed twice at 96%.

>red emp swirly dropped
Finally. That took a couple hundred stam.

Here we go. DQ EE. Cancer soon.

Now this is a loli lads. Proper loli.

She's a disgusting brat

You say it like it's a bad thing.

She simply she needs a firm, strong hand.

The fucking tortoise in cod 38 gives me ulcers

It's not okay for a gk to have two healing passives

Snowbol bless us with your triumphant return

I want game where only snowball. GBF playes must be happy people, all their characters made by artist that they actually like.

snowball makes me cum

While he does make some wonderful things, I think he makes some mistakes like with anatomy and proportions. Like that one pic people post where the girl's head is tiny.

But yeah for sure I'd love that.

>ywn hug a snowball
why live

I just rolled elaine and 2 irrus. Not a bad 10 shot I guess. What do I put skill points into for those two? Is Irru a better WW striker than Kirin? and if I were to do a dark/WW team who's the best stiker out of the following: Irru, Kirin, Ravian or Vitos?

Your front line is half finished in one go and you think it's "not bad"?

I'm pretty nooby. I don't know anything about season 2 characters.

Ahh, oki. Well yeah, definitely Irru is better than Kirin. Out of those, I'd pick Irru. He's also by far the cutest striker.

Okay user it's not that hard.You have elaine.Look at her skillset and then think a little bit about which striker would work the best with her.Surely you have another unit for frontline so you should add in that too.

Gotten 6 emp swirlies this weekend, awesome.

If you manage to pull Metatron you can go with a meta,kirin frontline with max paralyze for the lulz.

Metatron was my legendary.

Don't listen to that guy. It's not worth doing all that shit just to have Kirin memery - Metatron is much too valuable in CM to spare her for the front. Especially when you already have a great FM in Elaine. So yeah no, fuck that. Don't bother with Kirin, he's ugly anyways.

This desu. If you ever want to bother having Meta front just do it with Ravian, she is worth that trouble especially if you have her loli skin.
For now keep to Irru since you already have a superb in him and he's probably the best of all of those you mentioned except maybe Vitos, not to mention that he is way easier to build than Ravian/Kirin.

okay, thanks a lot. Is there a particular ace skill I should be looking out for? I'll keep meta mid and put elaine and Irru front. that's 3 different elements, does that matter too much? I've been using Meta as my ace and I do have a silk sitting in my box, I guess Elaine's ace is kind of like meta's. also my main goalies are lucian and zibroi ifthat matters.

You could use Elaine ace, I guess. Then you'd have to use a ardor or dark striker. So

Silla ace is good if you use many different colors.

I was hoping he would figure out that elaine matches with irru the best out of those strikers.
Also what i suggested would work prolly after you get into challenger with a full team and you have nothing to left to fuck around with.

I'd like to know who at BB thought Vonchi would be balanced.

I'd like to know who at BB thought Silk would be balanced.

What have you done for your waifu? :^)

>challenger

Metatron's, Silk's and Elaine's aces are great, it depends on which units your team is made of.
At the moment Silk's ace seems like your best bet since Meta does well with that HP+Reflex.

Everyone at BB, or else you're fired if you think he's broken.

>use club mates Silk team
>it absolutely tears through
>enemy william using active does 800 to his jin
Jesus, how does non-WW backlines compete?

William and sharr is trash now.
Can't do more than 1k even with crit and active pass.

Buffs when
WW nerfs when?

How long has Samiel been the featured manager for friendship draw and when will there be a new one?

Not that long, maybe half a year? New one might be like next spring, I dunno

they should think about maybe doing a bi-weekly thing for managers
i guess they want you to use that gp though

I still dont have her max superbed.

>tfw wanted batta for months

*galaxy
i had a brainfart

Congrats user.

t-thanks

How do I get Metatron faster? Rerolling and drawing or rerolling and leveling to 30?

D-stones :^)
im 600 away from either King Jin, Balth or Beth

Yes, go get her. Fresh meat for my goddess.

>ten

STOP THIS FALSEFLAGGING RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

>he is not even EE
Magnus EE when.

[screams internally]

now post thunder units
after seeing those you'd think ww was actually underpowered

Are a lot of these screenshots PvE running double aces?
They seem very abnormal for what a normal WW PvP team sees.

>no Miho

nice joke wwniggercuckbabby

>tfw magnus ee never

Isn't it possible to remain floating

Last time I swum in a lake, I noticed I only sunk to the bottom if I completely emptied my lungs.

they just look like they're pumped full of reflex over any other stats
It's the kind of things that make them run into Victoria or Meta or Elaine and then explode with a crit to the face

I never said they were overpowered. You came to that conclusion on your own, friendo.

the oceans pretty rough, so not really
also floating makes you shark food

>they just look like they're pumped full of reflex over any other stats

Which seems weird and unantural. There is normally only one reflex totem per line on a functional team, and that isn't neary enough to put someone like Linmay to 3500.

WWfags confirmed delusional

Looks like a Bell + Lynia mid to me.
Botlane has max Silk stacks.

>botlane
I want league babbies to go

3.5k isn't too hard with some combination of a reflex ace, Miho totem, Inspiring II, and their selfish totems

>enemy meta has 500 reflex over me
>can't steal or counterattack
>enemy bell has 1k reflex less reflex than my meta and victoria
>no CAR
>she attacks
>victoria and meta co op defend
>they both die everytime
Really loving this bullshit.