pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

thevarietyshop.co/products/final-fantasy-vinyl-record-wall-clock
youtube.com/watch?v=P0oysjhdGIY
exviuswiki.com/Beginner's_guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for cute.

CLAIMING THIS THREAD FOR THE GLORY OF THE BEAUTIFUL WARRIOR GODDESS OF LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING.

No other waifus may be posted here.

Third for Genesis

>Maria and Leila will never fight over you
JUST

nice desu

>bike shorts
>hiked up skirt
>hint of midriff

>No other waifus may be posted here.
Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?

Stop posting this every thread.

Stop posting THIS every thread.

Stop posting.

make me

Rinoa's the best.

A waifu requires shape.

I-Is she presenting??

The only thing a waifu requires is love!

Me on the right.

Okay, I'm bored now.

Rinoa tends to have that effect on people

>feeding each other

Lewd.

Now that's just false.
Waiting out the 90s timer is what's boring.

The looks Cloud and Squall have are pretty great.

What are those three stars when Bartz uses his BSB? Do they signify anything?

In FF5, jobs you mastered have 3 stars above them in the menu.

Go play V faggot

>go play this old as fuck game
>btw the preferred platform is gba
Nah im good, silly nigga. thanks doe

>not wanting to play the best Final Fantasy
>what are emulators

why are they peeling so many fucking tangerines, that's pretty wasteful

lmao @ you

You should be asking what the hell is going on with Rinoa and Cloud's arms.

and stop looking at squall's fatman's neck? never

maybe someone is interested
thevarietyshop.co/products/final-fantasy-vinyl-record-wall-clock

What if! Square asked him to help/make the next FF if XV doesn't do so well?

FF is doomed.

what else is new?

I dunno, Kingsglaive could use one of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=P0oysjhdGIY

>When people start running away from your shitty mobile game

I still want a Spirits Within event for RK. Maybe it'll finally be an EX event that Global will actually get.

They just made their best movie ever without him. Pretty sure they'll be fine.

I started an Exvius account like 2 days ago, didn't put any time into it after the tutorial. Just opened it back up, saw I had a bunch of free stuff, so I used all my summoning tickets and lapis, hoping for a 5* unit to start the game with (preferably Golbez). Best I got was Shadow, nothing else abovve 3 stars. Should I reroll?

The rarity of a unit when you pull it means fuckall. Your odds of pulling a 5* are only about 1%. What matter is the max rarity of the unit.

Stars are meaningless on their own, BE is all about units. Since you can upgrade unit ranks, a 3* Cecil will always be a better pull than a 4* Shadow, for example. Depending of the rest of your 3* units, you might want to reroll.
exviuswiki.com/Beginner's_guide

>195 pulls chasing a literally who

Ah, I see. Thanks.
This is what I pulled. This is okay, then?

Thanks for the guide. I'll take a look.

Aaaand forgot image. Just woke up, bear with me.

That's a reroll if I've ever seen one.
This rate-up shit is fucking annoying.

I wonder how many people out there have been rerolling for days hoping to get a 5* Cecil or something.

Which is the better Burst command, Flurry Storm or Blast?

It's usable. Celes is unique with her runic that can invalidate a lot of boss stuff and she's fairly tanky

They're the exact same other than what element they are so just use whichever unless a boss is weak to one of them.

Depends on the enemy's weaknesses and resistances, retard. Jesus Christ, that's a dumb question if I've ever seen.

Kinda mediocre, you should reroll.
Remember this rerollfest will "end" on July 17 (last day for new accounts to get free stuff like 1000 lapis and 10 summon tickets). Also, try to save your lapis and just use summon tickets (you can buy 11 tickets for the price of 10 lapis summons on the Chest icon), and if you don't get something good in 3~6 pulls, you should probably reroll anyway (try to save some tickets for future rate-up banners).

Yeah, I'd recommend saving a really nice account on another Facebook account in case you don't end up getting your dream roll in time. That's what I did.

Thanks. I'll reroll after all.
I already linked it with a FB account I made specifically for games, hope unlinking it is easy.

Thank you all, again, for the advice.

>hope unlinking it is easy
I'm not aware of a way to do that, actually.

Is the rarity of all characters equal? Like is a 3* Cecil as likely as a 3* Shadow?
I'm guessing it isn't but does anyone know what exactly determines how rare a character is?

there are some differences depending on how good the cahracter is

Does the game itself have a measurement of how "good" a character is, or does it depend on something as simple as whether or not they can go to 5*?

>or does it depend on something as simple as whether or not they can go to 5*?
mostly that

Sounds like you're just guessing and don't actually know.

that's how Veeky Forums works :^
Ok user, all I DO know is that, yes the cahracters have different rates, and from what I remember from a list I saw once the characters with 5* do have lower rates, but since I never saw that thing again I'm not certain

That's because you can't.

Half the 5*s I've gotten so far have been Chizuru, weird.
Too bad those rolls never give me anything else good.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

What did he do right?

Don't reply to the threadly reminder autists.

People care about those forced memes enough to put them in the /ffg/ divegrass team.

>just NOW forgot to do the solo Jecht mission in braska event

>galuf
i'm happy
i love galuf.
other warriors of dawn when?

Er, do you mean that you just remembered that you forgot?

Dorgann is coming to RK.

Everything user, obviously.

not into RK so much.
the wait for an old man squad continues

It's almost like it's a gacha game. Factually 5* characters are about a 5% draw rate while the others are about 10%. But even within that certain obviously great characters like Cecil, exdeath and CoD are 1% while less desirable ones like zidane are 3%

Same thing in the 4* pool, ones like Krile are about 5% if you pull a 4* while ones like shadow and cyan are 10%. the game knows who is better and who is not, it's intentional design

>Same thing in the 4* pool, ones like Krile are about 5% if you pull a 4* while ones like shadow and cyan are 10%
There are far too many characters for those numbers to even be close to reality.

The numbers for gacha rolls in f2p mobage games don't add up to 100%, they're just probability.

If I got Cecil this would have been my dream roll.

Golbez or Kefka worth pulling for eventual trust bonus? I assume Ribbon from Kefka is good, but I have almost no understanding of what makes a skill "good" other than obvious stuff like fullbreak.

One of you faggots want this team? I'll give it to you if you post an empty dummy facebook account and password here so I can link it.

Alternatively, email that info to address in my name if you don't want the file jacked by someone else or something.

How is the FFRK Knight in JP? i see the ability Armor Strike and wish swords had a def stat only activated by an at least 4* knight capability

I can't tell if you're asking about the Core or the skillset in general.

no one talks about core characters

Fuck armor strike. Its all about holy cross.

St cross is godly. But armour strike is a pretty powerful skill. It does more damage than any other 4* skills I've used. Even before SG and other def boosting skills pump the damage up.

You'll love when the Knight gets its 6* skill, then.

Thing is most knights can use lifesiphon, and generally knights have amazing SBs and if you're using a knight you probably have their SB too

Not that guy, but I don't have any Knight SBs. Do you guys still use Saint Cross if you have a Knight SB, or do you just Lifesiphon like crazy?

>Can't change dungeons until tomorrow.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!

10 more minutes before I reset, it'd be a shame to lose this.

I got cecil's bsb, so i just use whatever. it always depends on the boss. most of the time i just use protectga/shellga and saint cross/dispel attack(forgot name) and have a sb building RM.

Better than RK that makes you wait a week for a daily you want to come back. Here you get to pick your daily, I like it.

>need 10 sacred crystals for Golbez
>run awakening vortex int 5 times
>literally zero drops
>meanwhile I've got tons of every other awakening material
such fun

I equip gilg with lifesiphon and st cross. LS beginning of fight until 2 charges. Once those are spent its St Cross. Which still does great damage even compared to his SSB.

And on monks i usually have exploding fist for when I'm out of SB charges

Saint's cross is for damage so if you're using a knight for damage then you use it. If you don't have any knight SBs at all then you're probably bringing beatrix, agrias or Cecil so they can use protectga/shellga so armor strike on one of them in the other slot would be fine. If you have SC though you probably wouldn't be bothering with armor strike

I have a lot of knight SBs though so I use two and both have lifesiphon and one has protectga while the other has SC

Shit team. Shit game. BE is ugly, ugly!

>he uses monks

A lot of monk SBs are really good and if you've got them, making Explosive Fist and using your monks makes perfect sense.

Run intermediate dungeons. Only place i know to get them. Yes its shit that you have to guess that running a lower dungeon gets your rarest mat.
Knights are so fucking good in RK. Only other class that rivals them is speed for celerity 5

Stop using that. I made that shitpost. It's mine! Mine!!