Are Ottoman female cavalries historically accurate?

Are Ottoman female cavalries historically accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/gaming/battlefield/news/a799041/female-soldiers-removed-from-battlefield-1/
n4g.com/news/1923938/battlefield-1-initially-featured-female-soldiers
vg247.com/2016/06/13/battlefield-1-doesnt-have-female-soldiers-because-boys-wouldnt-find-it-believable/
fraghero.com/battlefield-1-wont-have-female-soldiers-in-multiplayer-because-of-this-outrageous-reason/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari#German_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutztruppe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ottoman
I thought she was with the Arab rebels.

that is not ottoman

isnt she berber?

Well, Ottomans are the only Mudslimes that are playable, so I figured she was an Ottowoman, but I guess she isn't.

But regardless, were Arab female cavalries a thing?

She's a bedouin. There were a few confirmed female turkish snipers, as far as im aware no female bedouin ever fought

No, but haven't you heard of Laurie of Arabia?

I've read an early 15th century eye witness account of the Ottoman empire which mentions female horse archers near Armenia.

No idea if that has anything to do with the great war though.

Not trying to be /pol/ but the bedouin society wouldn't by any means have female cavalry. They're extremely patriarchal. It's such a dumb notion that they already removed her from the game along with all the other female soldiers.

True, it was said in an interview she was a Bedouin.
I find it weird because Bedouin people have darker skin.

Furthermore, it's stupid in general to have female soldiers because women are the soldier factories. Without women at home birthing the next generation of boys, there is no meat for the grinder.

ottoman soldiers didn't look like that, she is a bedoin fighting against the ottomans
there were female leaders on the side of the republican forces during the turkish war of independence(1919), during ww1 there are only a few accounts of female snipers fighting in the dardanelles

so you will basically be playing lawrance of arabia as a wahhabist woman, no gallipoli/caucasus/kut campaigns

makes me mad really, we get to see late-ottoman empire in a game but only as an enemy

She was the only woman in the game wasnt she?

Actual Mid eastern here.
No, user, it is not accurate. There are no record of females fighting in the Ottoman or Hashemite army. although she most likely represents traitorous Bedouin Scum backstabbing Ottomans

multiplayer was going to have female soldiers mixed in with the men, like the newest Star Wars Battlefront game, but got that decision was axed

There's confirmed to still be one female player character in the campaign, but it's not the Bedouin.

What are you even talking about? The Bedouin woman and cosmetic customization are confirmed.

/was/ confirmed, check out the latest articles about it.

digitalspy.com/gaming/battlefield/news/a799041/female-soldiers-removed-from-battlefield-1/

n4g.com/news/1923938/battlefield-1-initially-featured-female-soldiers

As an Arab, honestly fuck those rebel faggots. They sided with British Kaffirs against Muslims and as a result allowed Israel to be created after they got cucked out of the spoils of the Turkish Empire

Is there any femenist backlash to this? will they hold up?

There's the internet SJW backlash if that's what you mean
vg247.com/2016/06/13/battlefield-1-doesnt-have-female-soldiers-because-boys-wouldnt-find-it-believable/

fraghero.com/battlefield-1-wont-have-female-soldiers-in-multiplayer-because-of-this-outrageous-reason/

Real women though, who have better shit to concern themselves with? Not a peep.

Oh... that's a bummer. I was genuinely looking forward to play as a Bedouin female horse rider.
I mean, there are still niggers in every army, obviously realism is not what they're aiming for, so why cut women from it?

Not always, no

yeah but unfortunately sjw backlash is all it takes nowadays to ruin everything. (See Game Of Thrones)

She's dark

>, there are still niggers in every army
Pretty much all of the larger powers: Especialy Britain, France, and Ottomans. Only maybe Russia and Austria didn't have them

There were niggers from the colonies in every army

>both link to wikipedia
>first line in the link says they all only participated in civilian roles

Pretty sure the German fielded their nigs in Africa, and since the game doesn't include African maps, no based Askari.

You arabs will never be men, to this day arabs still slaughter each other over trivial things and backstab each other, and the saudis got stomach to call turkey "non-muslim" fuck saudi arabia and all so called "muslims" in the arab world, youre all savages.

t. Mehmet

Uh, no.
Italians, Germans and Brits didn't use niggers in Europe.

French had the most niggers in WW1 and those were only 1% of the French army.
So it IS bullshit that niggers are everywhere in the game.

No.

She's an anti-Ottoman rebel, removed from the game because people bitched about a female Bedouin being unrealistic.

If you want to play a real WW1 game, play Verdun.

it's a game not a documentary

They aren't everywhere. Our of the playable characters is African American.

It was about 6% actually, however much that matters

When will blackwashing and vagwashing/egalitardian affirmative action genderbending finally end?

Honestly BF1 is so ahistorical already adding woman soldiers wouldnt even matter

Once it's no longer necessary

This tbqh, there's been so many design decisions to appeal to the current, predominantly console, gamer; a few female skins would be one of the least ahistorical game features. Hanging out for the project reality equivalent mod myself.

So, Verdun?

at least the weapons will be tight

>ottoman female cavalry
>no france or russia
why

Ease up on the shilling. Verdun is a fun old-school PC shooter in the vein of the WW2 Call of Duty games but it is pretty arcadey.

>project reality
>not forgotten hope version
shiggy

Source?

WW1 Battlefield? Hahahah no. There's only one class that doesn't have an automatic machine gun, the sniper class.

It's just regular battlefield with WW1 skin.

>have a non-white character in anything
>waaa it's some kind of affirmative action agenda

That's a Bedouin and no. Bedouins used women as commodity, also Bedouins were and are ugliest of Arabs also much darker.

The medic class and pilot class don't get machine guns either.

yeah, they get fully semi-automatic ass salt rifles

What fucking non-whites fought in WW1?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

French and Bong colonial units fought in Europe

Are you actually memeing right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari#German_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutztruppe

Not him but the game has black native Germans fighting in Europe. Not colonies, not American, not British, not Belgians. Black Germans. As far as I know this man (who if you reverse image search you get black supremacist sites) is the only black German soldier born in Germany and fighting in Europe confirmed.

I don't get it. The game is obviously historically inaccurate in several ways, why are you desperately trying to prove that WW1 was somehow extremely multiracial.

Might as well claim that most of the classes having automatic/semi-automatic weaponry is completely realistic because prototypes for those weapons were used in WW1 rarely.

>removed from the game because people bitched about a female Bedouin being unrealistic.
Which is good because it would be offending to muslim gamers to have lesser beings like women being portrayed as heroes of their own history.

see I'm fairly sure he just made it up because he likes the "gamurs are sexist" narrative.

>being this salty over "muh empire"
calm down mustafa cobangolu

> portrayed as heroes of their own history.
>heroes
Muslims don't see the Arab rebels as heroes, they see them as traitors. Only retarded Arab nationalists think they are "heroes"

The wife looks quite white in this photo

>when will vagwashing end?
You like dirty vaginas?

t- Chuckie got bullied by Tyrone and his high score broken by Urkel.

Weren't the Arabs too tribal to manage their own sovereignty?

After years of foreign rule from Romans to the real Arabs to the Mamluks to the Turks to the British and the French, they didn't know how to manage themselves kek

>as an arab
>kaffirs
>>>KAFFIRS
either you're baiting or you're severely illiterate

He's talking about putting le badass female warriors in historical games. Outside of maybe Joan, females were neither badass nor warriors.

>extremely multiracial
look at those lilly whites

>people bitched about a female Bedouin being unrealistic.
As if this Battlefield 4 mod could get any less realistic.

>"""World""" War I
>only whites fought in it

>tfw you will never get the chance to play as a German Askari, handpicked for battle by Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck himself, gloriously killing the eternal Anglo who have subjugated your African brothers and forced shitty conditions unto them

>What fucking non-whites fought in WW1?
You dense mother fucker. Who the fuck do you think fought in the Africa Campaign?

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>WORLD war 1
>Morroco algeria are just across the mediterranean for France
A shitton, educate yourself

The game plays out in Europe. Europe = White. White = Europe.