Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Meme Organism Designed Only for Keks Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>06/29 T2 Advancement Soft Patch
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=451611

>2.3.0 Interim Report
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=457420

>Previous thread

info WHEN?!??!?!

LESS THAN 48 HOURS
WHO HYPE?

Very soon!!!!!

please don't be a meme
please don't be a meme

MODOK will be the new meme because keke Netmabu and CMSN swore to shill extra harder if they buffed his husbando

Fresh off the meme presses

mmmmm mayne das it

KEKE

Anyone has any thoughts on Malekith T1 and T2 with uniform? I rolled a IAAG, so I'm curious if that's the best option for him with his uniform's heal.

Shit m8. Only useful against BD for his leadership.

>Open chest
>8 Red Skull bios

OK, that's pretty good. Bravo.

Which is cool by me. Gives me a chance to try someone different. I just don't know if I should go full heal or full damage.

PATCH NOTES TOMORROW.

or the day after...

Do loki's clones get damage boosted by cold damage increase from a gear?

No, they only deal energy damage.

No, but his 1* and 5* skills do.

>5/5 WB for the first time
whew lads

>Ronan/Loki/Jane
>ANTS
>Hyperion/Silk/Iron Fist
>Carnage/Spock/Spidey
>WM/Blingpin/Nico

carnage and silk can already solo and give you two wins

should I upgrade my skills

That's why they're there.

If it's a buff, shield or summon, then yes. Otherwise, upgrade to 3* then stop there. 4*-6* isn't worth it for the gold cost.

Hell yes nigga

I just made this +1 gear: Immune to guard break and stun resist. Am I correct in assuming if I put this on someone I can basically attack proxima 100% uninterrupted by her BS? Like even the longest and slowest attacks cannot ever be interrupted assuming the damage doesn't kill me?

Correct.

HA HA HA! Time to anal-rape Proxima 5 times with improvised teams.

I need me more "when attacking" strikers, though.

tfw cucked out of a 4th proxima win for a third straight week because nm won't tell us what type sharon is already

Update notes today?

No. Tomorrow "night." (Read: around 3-6 AM EST on tuesday)

Notes would be tonight m8

Only if the update is tomorrow, but the contest for who the new character is runs until tuesday morning. They wouldn't have it run after the character is already released.

There's certainly a chance, but it's looking more like a Tuesday update than a Monday update.

It's fine honestly. You can wait one more day can't you /mffg/

I just... I need to know if Sharon is blast or not. That's all. The fear of yet another combat character is just too much for me.

We've been waiting since the 4th.

UPDATE NAO.

So I'm at a point where it's time for me to start distributing 6* and awaken ISO's to some of my more OP characters. I currently have Hyperion, Loki, Corvus, and Ultron with either 6* or awaken ISO's. I am going to put 6*'s on Carnage as soon as I roll IAAG. Is there any other characters I should give the 6* treatment to? Thinking about Malekith, Hulkbuster, Elsa, Red Skull (if the uniform he *might* get is good), and Silk as my next group of 6*

Wait a couple days and see how the new 6*s, unis, and T2s shake out.

>tfw I was expecting in the thanos update something like a infinite gauntlet item were you could get one per player and equip on a character giving him mad stat bonuses

Has anyone here ever got one of those lucky number BW rank rewards like 777 or 7777?

>keep moving/stay alive
>can't kill anything for points
>try to kill things
>die instantly to meteors/enemies

Speed/combat/blast characters with loki tier clones so that non-loki days become doable past 60k WHEN?

>Speed
Silk and Elsa are gods
>Combat
Kingpin
>Blast
also Kingpin

>get 4 proxima kills for the first time
next week its 5, the only thing holding me back now is lack of 6* characters

I have elsa/silk as well, what is the key to getting far with them? it seems like after a certain point (my record is ~80,000) the waves just get so big silk's shield does nothing, and elsa can't afford to stop and use her 6* (or any other ability for that matter) without dying instantly in the process

alright I can safely get 5/5 on proxima

How do I do that with Super Giant?

yess finaly
first time beating speed ab days

supergiant is just proxima that relies on skill instead of luck. If you can 5/5 proxima, you can 5/5 supergiant.

can anyone post the thanos theme posted in the other thread?

Ant-Man, Yellowhacket and a +All/Physical Attack leadership is better than Team Pym.

Prove me wrong.

Team Pym hasn't been top dog for a while
They'll be back when GM and YJ get their 6* skills and T2

That wasn't my point though.

It might be, but that chews up a +attack leadership that you could use for another team that needs it to have any chance at a clear.

It's better right now but it won't be in the future

>having a shit roster

Most of mffg isn't whales

What's the best 4th gear stat to roll for Kamala?

Koran Cooldown

Jihadi by lvl%

Explosive damage

Pls no bully

ALLAHU AKBAR

Why would she wear a hat that represents a celebration from another religion? ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Because Christmas is fun.

>Why would Christians wear a hat that represents a celebration from multiple pagen religions? ABSOLUTELY HARAM

because christians are tolerant

muslims are not

duh

What went wrong?

makeup / no makeup

Because it makes her cute!

I wanna bully her with my dick.

right > left

Skill Cool down works pretty well for me. It basically let's you chain infinite hitsstun in Timeline.

Is that Angela Anaconda?

I hope this permanent hot time stays a thing forever. I don't ever want to go back to normal energy costs after playing with hot time for the last 2 weeks.

>Kamala
>skill cooldown
Better your cards and go Crit Rate instead.

no more hot time after the update

>combat BW
>90% of the combat roster is physical
>90% of the combat roster has some physical immunity passive
>tfw can clear every character in coop before I do 5 matches in combat BW

Can a 6* skill save her?

No, but a good dicking might.

Are these characters that are already really strong at T1 (like loki, silk, memebuster, etc.) ever get a T2 and are they likely to get a shitty T2 since they are already good?

Also will BO characters ever get uniforms?

since thanos is one of the most iconic marvel characters he might get an uni
his uni would be something like 2~3k crystals

>we will never get a proxima costume without her helmet so we can enjoy her cute face

Up to now, no T2 skill has been bad, only lackluster, but even with a lackluster passive they'll still be too good

Good. She's garbage.

JUST

>stopped playing a week or so before GiANTS and CGspider costumes were released
>come back today
>huh, an update must've rolled in recently, what with the new looks and totally-not-Supes added in
>see GiANTS suit
>it's 1250 blue shekels

I-It's not like i wanted it or anything. ;_;

Anyway, i have a number of questions, now that i came back.

>which alliance can i join?
>I have a number of tickets allowing me to take a character straight from 1* to 6*, is it a safe bet to use it on my 1* Carnage? Given that i can use mistery box-tickets on the meme ones, anyway
>Which character should i use the Welcome back rewards on? inb4 follow your heart(was thinking on either my nigga ANTS or Liz, but if i can wait to focus on a meme(like my 3* memebuster, i might as well)
>I used to use the honor tokens on Thor bios, but now that he's gone, what do i use them on? I have none of the three and don't know which one is better
>should i use my 3* selector on Silk or Loki? Except for maybe Hulk, RR, and Starlord, every other hero i want is relatively easy to easy to farm, and i'm not really sure how much i want those i listed

I think that's about it.

Join Muggas
Yes
Follow your heart
War Wolf or Captain Marvel
Silk, Loki can be farmed

And this shit kinda saddens me, there's a lot of whales in /mffg/ and most of them are shitters.

>not lurking the threads

Dunno. I'm not in a /co/ alliance.
>I have a number of tickets allowing me to take a character straight from 1* to 6*, is it a safe bet to use it on my 1* Carnage? Given that i can use mistery box-tickets on the meme ones, anyway
Yes.
>Which character should i use the Welcome back rewards on? inb4 follow your heart(was thinking on either my nigga ANTS or Liz, but if i can wait to focus on a meme(like my 3* memebuster, i might as well)
Neither. Go Loki.

>I used to use the honor tokens on Thor bios, but now that he's gone, what do i use them on? I have none of the three and don't know which one is better
Warwolf is the better option. Cap Marvel is second best.

>should i use my 3* selector on Silk or Loki?
Loki.

>"easy TL wins sadden me"
What a faggot.

Uniforms go on sale for 750 crystals about once a month, new uniforms are always start out at 750 and get increased to 1250 after a week.

I'm not a mugga, but they seem to always have a spot or two open in the alliances posted in the OP

If you don't want to pay for Carnage at all, use all tickets on him, you wont be able to gear him at all though.

Silk, Hulkbuster, and Loki are all top memes

Warwolf for abusing his 6* skill in wb

>should i use my 3* selector on Silk or Loki? Except for maybe Hulk, RR, and Starlord, every other hero i want is relatively easy to easy to farm, and i'm not really sure how much i want those i listed
Loki opens up every game mode basically, he'll allow you to kill wb and beat his ab days after you get good cards and ronan ranked up

muggas JUST reached lvl 29
join the OG /mffg/ alliance right now
KVD-sama is a nice guy

Alright, Muggas, Carnage, Loki, and Warwolf it is, then; thanks guys.

Also, with Carnage, you say i won't be able to gear him up, but can't i take his gear to lv15 at least? That's where i remember you could get gear before needing bios, anyway.

Application sent to Muggas, i'm ledouche. I swear i didn't intend for it to become my permanent nick, i'll change it when i can.

>her cute face
But... we've never seen her face. It might not actually be cute without the helmet on.

>turns out i already have a 3* Loki and a 2* Silk
>no 3* ticket, so i'll have to wait for tomorrow's mega-mastery ticket to get Carnage to 3* and upgrade him further

Well shit. Liz it is for the 3* bio-selector, then.

Who the fuck is Liz?

maybe more... imagine

Bloodstone, m8.

Oh, wait, it's Elsa, for some reason i remember her name being Eliza or Elizabeth.

MOTHS

>Star up a bunch of fucks last night
>Look at my roster now
>Most of them are 6*s
>Have 3 6* tickets and 2 5*
>Only other characters I have at 4 and 5* are easily farmable gutter trash except groot
>Most 6* parked between level 53-40
I am left wanting and dead inside, yet I cannot stop opening the app and going through the motions.

Start grinding for Bullshit strong 8-iso-8 sets for every character.

>turns out i do have a 3* mega-mastery ticket
>it only works on 3* characters

Oh. Welp, looks like Carnage will stay in the corner until i'm able to buy the 6* hero package.